Evelyn's Life Changes Again

Story Info
Evelyn' latest exposure.
5.9k words
4.61
91.3k
6
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn lay in bed that Saturday morning recalling her humiliating meeting with Derek and Chelsea, standing on the sidewalk covered only in an open cape. When Derek and Chelsea strolled around the corner she knew that her secret life would soon be shared with all her friends. Her Master for the evening had no problem showing them all of Evelyn's shameful secrets, her pierced nipples and ears, her pierced and chained open labia and the "Slut Slave" tattoos on her inner thighs.

Lightly stroking her once again closed pussy, she used this episode to masturbate. Roughly twisting her own nipples she concentrated on Chelsea's face mocking her as she remarked on each of Evelyn's slutty marks. Soon she felt the familiar stirrings in her loins as her fingers deftly massaged her now hard and erect clit. She could not fit more then one small finger around the chains holding her pussy closed but still she managed to create the beginnings of an orgasm. Closing her eyes as she tormented her left then her right nipple she moaned aloud as her orgasm began to take hold of her. She was beginning to lose herself in the sensations her body was creating when her cell phone interrupted her. Checking the caller ID and knowing it was her Mistress, Evelyn abruptly stopped her ministrations and quickly answered the phone.

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Evelyn I want you here by noon. Don't be late."

Ten words delivered crisply and then silence. It was too late for Evelyn to resume her masturbation, not if she was to be on time for Mistress. Knowing how easily Mistress could find her and humiliate her, Evelyn showered and dressed for her meeting. Since her nipple piercing had healed she could once again wear a bra but decided not to, she knew it wouldn't stay on once she was with Mistress. Same with panties so she slipped on a short skirt and a halter style top then slipped on a pair of 4-inch heels and went to find a cab.

She arrived at Mistress's house shortly before noon and knocked. A girl answered the door and said.

"Evelyn, Mistress asked that you leave your clothes on the step and enter her home naked."

Not shocked by this request Evelyn shed her clothes and stood naked in the noon sunshine waiting for permission to enter.

"Get down on you hands and knees and crawl in, Evelyn."

Doing as ordered by this young blonde girl Evelyn assumed the required posture and crawled into Mistress's house. Once inside the home the girl fastened a collar and leash about Evelyn's neck then led her through the house. Evelyn would have been embarrassed had this been on the street but she was oblivious to degradation her Mistress heaped on her in this house. In fact her pussy was wet and her nipples were erect. She was finally led into a room filled with devices Evelyn was sure she would subjected to throughout the day.

Once in the room the girl removed the leash, leaving the collar on and had Evelyn lay on a table in the center of the room. She was secured with cuffs both hands and feet in the traditional spread-eagle position and the girl then left. It was quite some time before Mistress entered the room and silently went to Evelyn's side.

"You have such pretty skin Evelyn. I love how your nipples darken and the color contrast between your areole and the skin of you tits. I am happy too that you keep your pussy shaved clean for me."

-----

As Mistress said these words her hands were gently caressing my tits and pussy. She was soothing me with her complements as her hands worked hard to arouse me. When she bent over to kiss me her tongue floated into my mouth and softly stroked my own tongue. She continued to kiss and stroke me until my arousal reached its peak and then she stopped.

"I do love you Evelyn. I so enjoy watching your body yield to me so voluntarily. Hmmmm, you have such an obedient tongue, hmmmm. You have a busy evening and must be ready. I trust you will be my obedient slut, won't you Evelyn?"

"Yes, Mistress, I only want to please you."

"Very good, Slut. Now we need to take care of a few things and prepare you before you are ready for the evening. A client has requested your use tonight, Slut."

I was un-cuffed from the table and led to the baths. Two young blonde haired blue-eyed busty girls were in the hot tub like bath waiting for me.

Mistress Erica said, "Jessie and Anna will bathe you and prepare you for your evening. Obey them, Evelyn."

I nodded and climbed down into the bath and allowed Jesse and Anna to cleanse and massage my body. They washed my hair with scented shampoo. Using soft cloths and fragrant soap they gently rubbed my body clean. Once they were satisfied, they assisted me out of the bath and dried me with soft fluffy towels then led me to a massage table where the two of them massaged and played with my body.

One of them kissed me on the lips while the other one slipped her tongue on my pussy. She must have had a key for my pussy lock because I felt her tongue enter my pussy and then lick my labia before concentrating on my clit. I later learned that it was Anna who licked and sucked my pussy first and Jesse who used her tongue in my mouth while her hands played and twisted my nipples. I cannot recall now how many orgasms they gave me but I was not allowed to taste either of them, their pussies were never open to my touch or my tongue. Exhausted by their ministrations, I slept.

Jesse soon kissed me awake. She then took me into another room, and once there she laid me down on a narrow table. She and Anna then used warm oils and coated my body with it. I could see my tits glimmering in the candlelight as it reflected off the oil. It felt wonderful. My body had soaked and was satisfied and this warm oil put me in heaven. They made sure the oil coated my pussy and then rolled me over to do my back making sure the oil was coating every inch of me including the crack of my ass and the inside of my asshole.

When they were done they donned chains about my body, one set resembled a bra but of course it did nothing to hide or support my tits. Nor did the chains engirding my pubic area do anything to conceal my pussy. My hands and ankles were all cuffed and then a chain was fixed from each hand to its matching ankle. Heavy lead pendants were then attached to chains that had been affixed to my nipple rings stretching and pulling my nipples. They placed my boots on and attached the labia chains to the boot tops. They slipped a red sleeveless cape over me. Looking in the mirror I was a total slave, chained and ready to meet whomever my Mistress so ordered.

Before leaving this room, Mistress came in and examined Jesse and Anna's work. She walked around looking at me from all sides and then said.

"We need something more. Jesse go and get my bag."

Jesse ran out and was soon back with a black leather briefcase. Mistress opened it and pulled out a tool I recognized easily. It was the piercing tool and it looked as though Mistress felt I needed something pierced.

"Please, Mistress, no more, your slut begs you."

"Evelyn, you know better then to challenge your Mistress. I promised you that your tongue would be freed for law school, so I do not have to make it a permanent piercing, but your tongue needs something that is for certain. I will make it removable, so hush open your mouth and behave or I will make it permanent."

I saw no choice. Had I rebelled, she would have made it permanent, and this I could not allow, not with presentations expected most days in one or more of my classes.

"Hmmm, the hole has partially healed shut, so we need to reopen the piercing. Hold still, Slut," and with that Mistress pierced my tongue again in the same spot that Mistress Mai Lynn had pierced it long ago. My eyes filled with tears with pain and the helplessness of my situation.

"I do not happen to have the cock stud that Mai Lynn used, but this will do nicely, until we find something better," and she showed me the stud with the word SEX that would lie flush against my tongue. I whimpered quietly, knowing that again my body was being violated against my will. She inserted the stud, tightening the ball beneath my tongue with her delicate fingers.

"There, this can be removed easily for your classes, unless you want it permanently glued?" she smiled at me.

I shook my head "no" and she laughed cheerfully.

"Ok, time for you to go be with my client."

I was led outside in this costume to the car. The street was busy and my mostly naked and chained body drew many stares as I slowly walked to the car. The chains on my wrists and ankles made me go slow and the chains imitating panties were rubbing my clit as I walked. It was impossible for me to ignore the whistles, stares, and catcalls from those who passed by.

"Look at her!"

"Aiiiiiiiii, what a fuck!"

It felt like an eternity before I was safely ensconced in the back of the car. During the ride to this client's place I wondered how public my arrival would be. I dreaded these times of being exposed, yet my pussy and nipples seemed to enjoy it as I could feel a dampness between my thighs and knew my nipples were also erect with desire. The time spent with Jesse and Anna had allowed me to cum but my memories of those short moments with Mistress hung in my mind and refused to allow my body to quiet. I could feel the weights swinging as the car made its necessary turns and the movement sent stabs of pain to my chest and then to my pussy. My pierced tongue throbbed and I knew my speech would be affected.

The car was slowing and I looked out to see I was in a very familiar neighborhood. It was the same part of the city where I had attended college prior to law school. I realized that the odds of someone I knew seeing me here were high and that thought had me quivering with shame. I closed my eyes as the car stopped and imagined myself dressed so much like a slut soon to be paraded from the car to this unknown client's place. I prayed the street would be empty but as I stepped from the car I knew my prayers were wasted. The area was busy with early evening revelers on their way to parties and bars for the night. I was pulled from the comfort of the car by the driver and stood in front of the now closed door. He pointed to an apartment doorway, up several steps.

I climbed the stairs as fast as I could, before anyone in the crowd might recognize me. I rang the bell and waited what seemed like forever for the door to open. Embarrassed and humiliated I felt enormous relief when I heard the door open. It was short lived when I heard.

"Hello, Ev!"

I looked up into the face of my fiercest high school competitor, Chelsea. The shock of seeing her, of knowing she was my Mistress for the night, that I was hers in whatever way she wanted scared me. The fact that I felt my pussy juice at the sound of her voice scared me even more. I had competed for everything with this girl. We were on the volleyball courts and we competed for the same boys in high school. This girl was someone I longed to dominate in every area and now in an instant I realized that she would be the dominatrix tonight and she was going to make sure that she exacted revenge for every victory I had enjoyed in high school. I was positive she would also make sure that even more of my friends came to realize my slut life.

"Since I saw you in the street the other night I have been eager for this moment, Evelyn. Your Mistress was kind enough to let me borrow you for the night."

I cringed as she placed a dog's collar around my neck there, on her doorstep and then drug me into her house.

"Let's remove that silly cape." Seeing that my hands were cuffed and chained to my ankles, she did all the work. When the cape snagged on the earrings that dangled from my pierced ears she tugged hard almost ripping the hoops from their home.

"Stand at attention, stop slumping."

She ordered, and I quickly I obeyed. I stood naked before her, the cape tossed aside. She examined her slave for the night, tugging on the chains that adorned my naked body. She pinched my aroused nipples, and I whimpered my displeasure. She clucked with her tongue, examining the chaining that bound me.

"What's wrong, Slut?"

My high school rival teased me.

"Does that hurt?"

I just kept my eyes lowered, unable to respond until she pinched me even harder.

"Answer me, Slut, does it hurt?"

Chelsea asked louder and with venom in her voice.

"Yessss," I whispered.

"Yes, what, slut?"

She tugged my pierced nipples, twisting them for emphasis shooting electric shocks of pain through my body.

"Yes, Chelsea, it hurts."

I never saw it coming, but suddenly my head wrenched to the side as she slapped my left cheek, my mouth opening in shock.

"I am your Mistress!"

She nearly yelled. "And what is that in your mouth. Open it. I didn't notice your tongue was pierced the other night!"

Still smarting from the slap, I opened my mouth and showed Chelsea my newly pierced tongue.

"SEX. Hot, very hot, slut. When did you have it pierced, slut?"

"M-my Mistress Erica pierced it just a short time ago, Mistress."

I almost stuttered my reply, so embarrassed and humiliated about what was happening.

Chelsea reached down to tug on the chains that hooked my pussy lips to the tops of my boots, giving them a little extra tug and causing me to gasp.

"Oh, this is too good to be true. My old high school friend, Miss Goodie-Goodie, chained and pierced like a common whore. No, not a common whore, a common slave!"

She exclaimed, her voice elevating in glee and delight.

She hooked a finger under my collar and took me to her dining room and told me to get up on the table. I reluctantly did as I was told fearing the reaction from my Mistress Erica if Chelsea complained. She situated me how she wanted then took my arms and used the chains to secure them to the table legs forcing my legs in the same direction. Naturally, this tightened the chains to my labia lips stretching them impossibly forcing me to scream as I felt my labia seemingly tearing away from my pussy. I was spread open for her with both my pussy and my ass on display. When she was finished she reached into a bag and came to my face.

"Do you know what this is Evelyn?"

I saw she had a riding crop in her hand and was slapping it into her other hand as she looked at me seeing the fear in my eyes.

"Yes, Mistress, it's a riding crop."

I tried to be pleasant but she immediately used the crop slapping my tits several times. I cried out with each blow the pain being compounded by the torture I had suffered with the weighted chains already that evening. As I squirmed to avoid the lashes I knew were coming the lead weights would shift only adding to my discomfort.

"Slave Evelyn, you total slut fuck!"

She hissed, punctuating each word with a swat to my tits, over and over again.

"Please, Mistress."

I cried with pain and shock.

Once again she used the crop on my tits over and over again. I screamed louder now as the pain of the crop mixed with the pressure on my labia, my throat was getting raw.

"What are you, slave?"

She asked, temporarily halting her abuse.

"I am a slut fuck!"

I cried, imitating the words she had just used. Hoping that my acquiescence would temper her arm and give my tits some relief.

"Exactly."

She agreed, smiling at me now but with a fury in her eyes. I knew that I was to be punished tonight and there would be little I could do. She wanted me to suffer and to know she was my Mistress.

Walking now, she looked me over and grabbed the chain attached to my right nipple and yanked on it as she swung the crop at my exposed pussy. The crop bit into my clit just as her hand had yanked the chain and I screamed at the intense pain from the dual acts. I was whimpering as she looked at me from between my spread legs smiling as she once again raised the crop and began to repeatedly lash my open pussy. I screamed with each impact the pain so severe that I could not yet convert it. I was gasping for air when she suddenly stopped and released my chains, allowing my lashed body to lie flat on the table.

I gasped, as suddenly Chelsea plunged several fingers into my gaping cunt, twisting and jerking my poor pussy.

"Pleaseeee!"

I squealed.

"Please, Mistress!"

"You are loving this, aren't you slut?

She was now fucking my open cunt with three fingers, rapidly stuffing them in and pulling them back.

"Look at my fingers you slut! Look at how your cunt has coated my hand. It's sopping with your cunt juices. Look at this!"

She held her fingers to my face, coated in wetness.

"Open your mouth, slut, and lick my fingers clean."

I responded slowly, but she forced her fingers into my mouth. She pulled my head from the table by yanking on my hair and I was forced to crane my head up and suckle her fingers, I tasted my juices.

"Oh, this is so good. If only our friends from Poly could see this!"

I knew she meant our high school, and my stomach turned.

"Wouldn't that be perfect, Ev?"

With her fingers still in my mouth, I shook my head no. Chelsea just laughed and walked across the room to a table, returning with her camera.

"Smile, hon."

I just stared at her, my mouth agape, begging her with my eyes to not do this.

"I said, Smile, and I mean it, slut!"

I made a slight grin and her sarcastic smile turned to anger.

"I said, SMILE!"

I had to obey and the moment I did, the flash of the camera nearly blinded me.

"Oh, this is perfect. Mighty Evelyn, what a perfect Facebook picture!"

"Please, no, Mistress, please, I beg you."

"Oh, shut up, slave. You will be begging for a lot more things before this night is over, I promise you!"

"Get down and kneel on the floor before me, slut."

I scrambled to obey, fearing the crop that was still nearby and I did not want to do anything to displease her. Chelsea giggled with glee.

"Spread your knees wider, fuck-toy, head up, toss your hair back so I can see your cute slut slave earrings, back straight, no slumping. Chin up, so your collar is visible. Now smile,"

Once again, she snapped a picture. I did not think it could get any worse.

"Now, let's see about these chains,"

She reached down to refasten my wrists to my ankles, leaving only a few inches of chain between them, the excess links curling around my legs. She tried to tighten my labia chain, but Mistress locked them. My pussy was still totally exposed, the moisture evident on my lips.

She walked back to her bag and returned with a piece of black leather.

"I am tired of looking at your puppy dog eyes." She then strapped the leather blindfold to my head.

"Now open your mouth, slut."

I obeyed, and before I knew it, a circular, leather donut had been jammed behind my teeth, and strapped it to the back of my head. I hated this type of gag, recognizing the feeling instantly.

I was totally at her mercy. "So, as I was saying."

Chelsea began.

"I thought it would be so great if a few of our Poly friends could get together for some fun, you know, some of my old cheer girlfriends that you used to demean with your comments about cheerleader airheads. And then Derek thought of a couple of guys you turned down for dances and dates, cause you only hung with your Chinese hood."

"Oh, no."

I thought, she couldn't be serious. I began to make guttural noises through the gag, shaking my arms to try to free myself, trying to find the clips that locked my wrists and ankles.

"Oh, no you don't."

One by one I heard the sounds of padlocks clipping the chains to my body. I could do nothing to disrupt her plans.

"Ok, no funny business, little slave. I have some work to do before the party begins. You just sit there and juice, slut."

I heard her walk away.

Over the next 15 minutes, she busied herself around the apartment. I heard bottles and glasses clink, her fridge open and close several times, she hummed to herself, the perfect happy hostess, the worst possible Mistress for me. I had to try again and tried to speak through my gag.

12