Even Gods Fall

Story Info
Two immortals celebrating their wedding anniversary.
2.1k words
4.56
17.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He woke up to the quiet, silver moonlight shining down on them from the open window. A soft, sweet breeze blew the lacy curtains and stirred their mixed scents, the sweetness of her hair and the spice in his aftershave and the lingering hint of sex.

They had been together for the last two thousand years, and even though their bed was as wide as a lake, they would always wake up to find themselves wrapped around each other. He smiled.

If anyone believed that two people can love forever, it was him. For even after all these times, he loved her, more possessively, more insanely than he did when they were married. He tugged the light blanket that was covering her with his toe until he could kick it off and let the moonlight bathe her nakedness. His cock rose to painful arousal. Even after two millennia of marriage, no one could ever arouse him as quickly and completely as his wife.

He moved with stealth and with purpose as he rose to his hands and knees, and hovered over her prone, naked body. She was a goddess, and not only because she was borne by gods, but because of her beauty and her heart. Her black hair was spread across her pillow, one hand resting by the side of her face, palm up. Her long lashes cast shadows down at her high cheekbones. Her eyes, when opened, were the bright color of sea blue. It could shine with intense joy, blur with burning passion or darken with a goddess' wrath. But however his wife felts about anything, she is not without mercy, and was one of the most honorable gods in the pantheon.

Her pert nose was straight, her lips, moist and full, and only he knew how sweet they taste. She had been a virgin the first time he had taken her. Indeed, she had allowed him to take her. Born at the dawn of time, she had waited for him and had offered herself to him, only him.

He bent down with a smile and nuzzled her nose before allowing his eyes to gaze down her body. She was perfect, with breasts that overflowed his hands, topped with seashell-pink nipples. Her stomach was firm and flat. Her waist was not fashionably narrow and her woman's waist was flared to give her a lush, mouth-watering figure. Her legs were long and strong, her thighs soft and creamy. She was exactly just as he wanted his women. He smirked. She was the only woman he ever wanted!

Then his eyes traveled to the dark curls at the juncture of her thighs, curls shielding her pink, wet pussy lips. So soft, so warm, so welcoming. Even the thought of it made him groan. Catching himself before he made a sound and woke her up, he lowered his head and touched the tip of his tongue to her delicate, pink nipple, waking it into immediate arousal, rising proudly against his tongue. He licked around it, lapping like a kitten before opening his mouth to take it completely into his mouth.

He heard her sigh, felt her shiver, and in her sleep, she arched her back to offer both of them more pleasure.

He stayed on his hands and knees, holding his body away from her, with his mouth on her breast and the wet tip of his cock straining for her thigh the only parts of him touching her. He suckled her breast as if he was drinking nectar, savoring the familiar salty sweetness of her skin. Then he dragged his tongue across her chest to the other breast, treating the other nipple with the delicacy he showed the first.

He moaned, closing his eyes. She was so soft, so sweet. It was all he could do not to push her thighs apart and thrust into her like an animal. He traced circles around her nipple, then around her whole breast before continuing on his journey. His mouth lightly touched her stomach, and his tongue made a brief foray into her navel. She moaned and he froze. He didn't want her awake yet.

When she stilled, cradled in the bosom of slumber, he moved lower on her body and buried his nose in the scented curls between her thighs. She smelled of flowers and heaven, aroused woman and his wife.

Carefully, he nudged her thighs apart then lowered himself to rest between her spread legs. Her pussy glistened in the faint light, moist with her hot cream, beckoning to him. He closed his eyes and inhaled, pressing his erection to the mattress, rubbing himself over the linens.

He edged closer until the tip of his tongue could touch her clit. Her scent filled his head, and he moaned, moving closer to feast on her sex. Her taste flooded his mouth and he lapped at her, drinking in the honey that dripped from her pussy unto his tongue.

She woke up coming, crying out his name, her hands tunneling into his hair while he licked at her from the bud of her anus to distended clit. He lifted himself a bit without releasing her pussy so that he could thrust two fingers into her grasping sex. She screamed and arched her back, riding the rhythm of his mouth sucking on her clit. He slid his fingers in and out of her, coaxing more of her cream out so he could drink more of her.

She cried out, lifting her hips into his mouth and rode out her climax until the last spasm when he slowed his fingers and gave her clit, delicate, petting licks.

When he stopped and lifted his head to look at her face, she had the expression of a feral female wolf. Her legs were spread, her knees lifted. Her chest and beautiful breasts were heaving with every harsh breath she took. Her eyes glowed with dark hungers he was only happy to satisfy. She sat up, pulled her to him and he willingly went to her, his mouth still damp from her juices. He kissed her and their tongues caressed and clashed. The thunder of her heart echoed in his head, and the heat of her body seared him.

She twisted so that he rolled beneath her and she straddled his thighs, her wet pussy lips open and pressed against his erect cock. Her hair fell down her back to her buttocks to tease the sensitive skin on his thighs. She looked down at him and grinned.

Her husband was the most perfect example of masculine beauty. His hair fell to his shoulders, a mixture of gold and browns. His eyes were turquoise, hooded and seductive. He had a straight nose, and an angular jaw line. His mouth was full, and he could charm anyone, goddess or mortal alike, with one smirk or smile. His body...

His body was long and leanly muscled. His shoulders were broad, his chest hard. His arms were strong, and she traced down them until she could clasp his fingers with hers. They smiled at each other before she continued her visual caress on his viciously perfect body.

His abdomen was so ripped he had an eight-pack rather than six. Light hair dusted his chest and stomach to arrow down to the denser growth cushioning his hard cock. Nearly nine inches of velvet-covered steel, with a well-formed head, pronounced veins and heavy sacs, she had been initiated by the perfect specimen on manhood.

He was a god killer, nature's way of check-and-balance to stop the gods who would rampage against humanity. Like her, he had been born to a god and goddess, and had been gifted with the ultimate power as judge, jury and executioner of rogue gods. He was all seeing, all powerful, all male and all hers.

With a sly, siren's smile, she lifted herself on her knees, rubbing herself against him, letting his thick cock part her pussy lips. They moaned in unison at the intense pleasure, and his hips flexed, lifting to get more of her. Still she continued to rub her pussy against his cock, moving so that the sensitive head rubbed against her clit, mixing her cream with his pre-cum, making her gasp.

"Take me," he said huskily, licking his lips. She knew he could still taste her. Her juices still glistened over his delectable mouth. "Please."

He was not one to beg, and yet, he didn't mind when he begged her. She released one of his hands so that she could touch his cock and press it harder to her while she moved up and down. He groaned and threw his head back, gritting his teeth. The pleasure spread in lightning-quick strokes from where they met to the rest of his body, heating him, making all of him throb. He released her other hand and cupped her buttocks while she took her pleasure, rubbing his cock against her clit. He sat up to suck on a sweet breast and she came, arching her back, drenching his still hard cock with more of her woman's cream.

She opened her eyes and he released her breast to look at each other. She leaned forward and kissed him, then climbed off his lap and crawled to the headboard. She grasped the rungs and threw a darkly seductive look over his shoulder. "In me," she demanded hoarsely. She parted her thighs to show him her dripping sex.

He needed no further invitation. With a growl, he lunged at her, grabbed her hips and sank, balls deep, into her wet, welcoming pussy. They both groaned in relief. Finally, finally.

She gripped the rungs of the bed, and he slid his hands up her damp back to gently push her long hair out of the way as he began to pump his hips. He lowered his mouth and tasted the skin at the back of her neck, and she twisted her head so he could move his mouth to kiss her.

His cock slid in and out of her in a bold rhythm, familiar yet viciously arousing. He straightened up and rested one hand over one ass cheek while the other slid around her body so that his fingers could pluck at her wet clit. She cried out, pushing back at him. She could feel his cock inside her, pleasurably invasive and amazingly intimate, the cockhead rubbing all her secret places. His fingers gently scissored over her clit, helping her body in its climb for completion. She pressed her cheek to the pillow, lifting her ass higher, taking him deeper into her and changing the angles of his thrust. He grunted and moved faster. He felt her separate her folds so that she was more open for him.

He put his middle finger into his mouth, licked around it then pulled it out. Then he dipped it into her weeping pussy to pick up as much cream as he could. He parted her ass cheeks and pressed his finger into her tight rosebud. Her head flew up, and she let out a keening cry. She held still and he worked one wet finger into her asshole.

He moved his finger, slowly, in and out, then he moved his hips once more to thrust into her, slowly, in and out. Then he moved the fingers that had pressed against her clit, slowly, round and round.

Her body tore itself asunder. She screamed, loud and long. Her pussy gripped him, hard, fluttering around him in powerful contractions that made him cry out.

He lost all finesse, all control, and instinct took over. He fucked her harder, his movements losing the easy rhythm. He kept his finger in her ass, and his hand on her clit as he rode her climax to the last shiver until he released his own. With a shout of completion and triumph, he pushed himself as deep into her as he could while ropes and ropes of his hot cum spurted from him into her womb until she dripped from him. She clutched at his cock, tenderly milking him until he was spent, and they collapsed on the bed, sweaty and damp and sated and exhausted and happy. He pulled away from her so he could roll her to her back and cuddle her against his side. She opened her eyes, and he pushed her damp hair away from her face, smiling at her.

She looked dazed. She lifted her hand to his cheek and he moved his head so he could kiss her palm. Their hearts still thundered and his lungs still starved for air, but he was blissfully happy. His life was perfect.

He kissed her nose, then her forehead. "I love you," he whispered, stroking her hair.

"I love you," she whispered back and wrapped her arms around his waist.

They let their heartbeats lull them to sleep.

The moonlight shimmered silver on their naked bodies and a soft, sweet breeze blew the lacy curtains, stirring their mixed scents, the sweetness of her hair and the spice in his aftershave and the lingering fragrance of love.