Even Scars Are Beautiful Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started by lowering the zipper of her skirt allowing it to drop. Swaying her hips from side to side, she began to strip to this sensual beat. Starting with her hair, she released and let the braids drop to her shoulders. He had never seen her with it down and he just wanted to caress and grab at the same time, but she strode on beat over to him, sliding the bodice off. Her soft round breasts in her hands, she began to caress and pinch her nipples, sliding them up to her lips, flicking her tongue over each one to attention. Kicking off her heels, she sat in his lap and began a lap dance where she was singing to him...

I don't wanna stop just because,

People walking by watching us

I don't give a damn what they think

I want you now

I don't wanna stop just because

You feel so good inside of my love

I'm not gonna stop no, no, no

I want you...

Jade was dripping wet from her pussy, gyrating her soft hips around Mitch's covered cock, straining to get free. He fought to keep the inevitable at bay, but she wasn't making it easy. He was so wound up; he could go off at any moment. As more music played in the back ground, she dropped to her knees, pulling out his very angry cock and began to lick it, sucking and biting from the top. Sucking it down half way, she let the taste of his pre come linger on her tongue as she got ready to take him to the root. Bobbing her head, she caressed his dick with the warm cavern of her mouth, Mitch eyes grew darker as he watched his woman. When she swallowed him all the way to the root, stroking his cock with her throat, Mitch could just mutter small words like "Oh, man, yes....my god, how...how could you do....ooooh man...baby...please....baby...oh my......DAAAAAAMM!" He couldn't hold it anymore. Five pouches of cum blasted with each moan. She drank each without hesitation.

When he could finally get his body to stop shaking, he took in the sight. Jade was still on her knees, her braids caressing her breasts....his breasts.....her lips licking the cum of the corner of her lip.....his lips...her body quaking under the arousal running through her.....his body.....his body....HIS WOMAN!

"Baby......Let me out of the cuffs so I can show you how much I appreciate what you've done." Nice sweet Mitch was no longer here. He was replaced with an animal, pacing behind his cage, wanting to show her the world. "Please....." Mitch growled.

Jade wanted to tease. "Baby no...I want to have my fun...You deserve someone to take care of you..." She smirked.

'She thinks this is funny huh?' He thought to himself. The entire time this erotic dance had been going on, he had been fiddling with the handcuffs. He had just found the trigger to release them. "Baby you're not fair." Mitch whined with a mischievous grin across his face.

"Aww baby....That's too....HEY!"

Mitch was done. He unhooked the handcuffs, holding them in his hands; he grabbed Jade by her hips, tossing her over his shoulder, dropping her on the bed. Covering her body with kisses, Jade kept trying to touch his body, wanting him under her skin, and then he stopped. Grabbing her hands, she watched as he handcuffed her to the bed. "Honey, I told you I'd make you pay. I hope your neighbors don't mind if I make you scream my name?"

Jade was a bubbling mess. She never knew her pussy could get so wet. She was gonna have to change her sheets in the morning, or maybe a few hours from now? Her body quivered in anticipation. "Oh......shit!"

"Baby, I don't want any part of you questioning whether I love you or not. You will know by the end of the night that I'm all you need. You are all I need. Do you want this path, Jade? I won't force you. We walk, from this point forward, it's together." This was his last shred of control.

"Yes, Mitch. I love you, very much. Everything baby. I mean it."

This is where the true essence of unity between two souls began. No rings. No dress. No special vows. Mitch stood up and removed his clothes, taking his time to admire his light skinned beauty. He could tell her deep brown eyes were watching every move he made. Those curvy, soft and tasty breasts. Those strong and steady hips just made for him to hold as he drove in her over and over. Her pussy, opening up just for him, healthy pink, her clit coming out to play.....and it was all his. He pumped his dick a few times, trying to gain some type of senility. Kneeling on the bed, he kissed her inner thighs, licking her juice, savoring the taste. He bit and teased her skin as he worked to the prize. Jade couldn't think. Sex had never been like this for her. Always the giver, never the taker. Always pleasing, never being pleased. Now, the game was changed forever by this wonderful man.

"I can't tell you how long I'll be here." He grabs his pants from the floor and pulls out the goggles she sent in that package earlier in the week and put them on. "Maybe these will help me see."

Jade's eyes became huge as saucers as he dove right in. Sticking his tongue so deep, he made love to her with his tongue. Jade tried to keep her mouth closed. The shy part of her didn't want anyone to know, but it was losing ground fast as he came up and licked her clit, sucking it between his teeth.

"Mmmmmmm....damn!" Powerful waves of pleasure ripped her body into submission. She was almost in another world, floating in sexual limbo. Leaning to her ear, nipping her breasts on the way up, he consumed her body.

"I want my name on your lips....I want you to chant it over and over. Maybe I should give you some practice?!" He dipped two fingers into her pussy and found her g spot and began to rub, driving her nuts. His breathing grew harsh as he felt her, so close to breaking. "Let me hear you baby. I want to know you got my name right." He began to kiss and lick her ear.

She had never been like this. The smallest part of her didn't want to disturb anyone. Part of her fought to not give up, part of her wanted to give it all. The defensive side of her knew she was in good hands. 'Let go.....you can let go......let go.....'

"What's my name, Jade?" That last shred of her control was gone. It felt just too damn good.

"MIIIIIIIITCH! OH MY GOD BABY!" Her back bowed up as she was swept away, eyes so blind, with a release so intense, she could taste it on her tongue.

After lifting his fingers Mitch dived back into her honey pot, licking up and down her pussy lips, sucking, biting, and lifting her legs on his massive shoulders. Mitch didn't slow down. He kept with licking and biting her clit, drinking her juices as it ran down his face. Her body stayed wired as he kept licking the juices until she started pushing away she was WAY too sensitive.

Removing his face he looked at Jade as this glassy look covered her amber eyes. "That......was wonderful." Jade whispered.

Mitch smirked. "Baby, that was just a warm up."

Jade cocked an eye brow, croaking out, "Huh?"

Mitch dove again, taking his time, licking her slowly, kissing her clit, teasing her to the edge and backing off over and over again. She couldn't believe that this is what true sex felt like.....

She wanted to take matters into her own hands. She was tired of teasing!

"DAMN YOU MITCH! IF YOU DON'T FINISH ME, I WILL MAKE IT MY PRIVATE MISSION TO KICK YOUR ASS!"

Mitch chuckled, his mouth still in her pussy, so she felt the tremors of his amusement.

"Your wish is my command, my lady."

He went back to work, humming in her pussy and tracing the letters M-I-N-E over and over with his tongue. She couldn't take it.

"Oh....god....too much....too much....soo....Mitch.....so good....shiiiiiiitttt....MIIIIITCH!"

A gush of fresh juice splashed on his face and he drunk it in. He could eat this for hours.

Jade's legs were trembling but she wanted him to make love to her. She had never come as many times as she had. This is what it truly meant to let go and love without bounds.

Mitch took on a serious look as he wrapped her legs around his waist, slowly lowering his pulsing rod into her body to the hilt. Mitch stayed in that position, filling her. "I love you, Jade."

"I love you, too." Tears fell from Jade's face as she felt their hearts connect. He covered his face above hers and slowly started to stroke, long and steady. They wanted this to last as eyes locked. They moved their hips in sync. Each move was precious, not knowing where one began and the other ended.

His left hand, kept his body balanced as they continued to press forward, feeling that climax about to knock at the door, the head board banging on the wall. Faster and faster, he picked up the pace, Jade meeting him stroke for stroke. He couldn't hold it any longer so he pulled back, stretching her legs wide to see the beauty of his pale cock pressing into her pink folds. He angled his dick, making constant contact with her g spot.

"Mitch....Mitch...I'm about to cum baby!"

He pushed her knees to her shoulders and just pounded deep, reaching her cervix. He leaned down, kissing her neck, whispering "Cum for daddy, baby.....cum for me." Then he bit on her neck.

"DAMN IT! OH SHIT MITCH!" Jade exploded in an orgasm that shook everything that she was. She floated in this river of euphoria and was free. Mitch released all his cum into her body, marking her body as his.

Jade couldn't keep her eyes open, dropping to a deep sleep. Mitch had enough awareness to check the locks in her apartment, blow out the candles, and slump right behind her, holding her close as they slept on.

Sunday morning, Jade woke, body sore but still feeling like a goddess. She tried to move so she could go to the bathroom, but Mitch grunted, pulling her back to his chest.

"Baby...I gotta pee....please?" That woke Mitch up. He laughed as she gingerly walked to the bathroom. As she finished, scenes of last night flashed through her eyes. It was wonderful, memorable and....OH SHIT!

A deep panic attack over took her body as she realized they didn't use protection! Her period had always been sketchy and she had given up on having kids a long time ago, but, oh shit.....oh shit...oh shit!

Mitch heard her crying in the bathroom and rushed in. She had wiped herself and was sitting on the edge of the tub. "What is it, baby?"

"I'm so stupid! I should have stopped, we should have used protection...what if we have a baby...what if you don't want me...what if you think I'm trying to trap you....oh god...."

Mitch held her trembling body in his arms, "Baby, let's go back to bed. We need to talk."

Jade felt like she just lost her world. He would think she was some kind of skank. She tried to prepare herself for rejection. "I'm sorry, I'll go find out soon if I am pregnant and...." Mitch put his finger to her lips, silencing her. They laid down, facing each other.

"Jade, last night I meant every word. I'm not going anywhere. If you are pregnant, then baby that just gets our family started faster. If it is meant to be, it's meant to be. I really love you; Jade and I won't leave you. All your flaws, all your scars, all your pain, sorrow, happiness, joy, every trial and tribulation, I love you."

Jade was speechless. No stuttering, no backpedaling. She saw the truth in his eyes and it didn't waver.

"Do you still love me?" Mitch asked, his hands cupping her flushed face, tracing the tears with his thumbs. Jade gave herself a heart check. No question. She wanted him, forever. She was too scared to say for ever so she told him the truth.

"I do. I love you with everything I am. All your pain, all your scars, your happiness and joy. I love you, Mitch." She caressed his scars that she could see, sending her energy to him.

Then understand we will get through everything together. I want all of you, no hiding anything from me and I will do the same for you. No more shields."

That day, all barriers and shields were dropped. This couple no longer looked at the past like an albatross; they looked towards a bright and promising future.

They spent the rest of the morning in bed, until he had to go back to his place to get a change of clothes. Jade had to go in later that evening to help with inventory so he offered to drop her of and pick her up after work. Before she left his car, he pulled her close, giving her a possessive kiss, marking his territory. As she sat back, he winked at her. "See you after work baby. I love you."

Jade couldn't keep the blush off her face as she smiled deep. "I love you too, Mitch. See ya later!"

She walked into work, her coworkers cheering and poking about the kiss they had seen just a few minutes ago. Jade chuckled to herself, trying to calm herself down as she walked into the kitchen, starting to count things down. She had to focus and stop thinking about the glorious time she had last night.

"Jade, there's a customer that's here to ask about an event he wants us to cater Saturday night. Can you talk to him?" A waitress poked her head in the doors.

Jade went to get her paper work and walked to the customer, "Hi my name is Jade, sir! How may I help you?"

As the man turned around, he extended his hand. "Hi baby. Miss me?"

Jade almost dropped her stuff in shock.

Paxton had tracked her down.

**************

There will be one more after this and this will come to an end. :)

*

I never thought I would finish this and I thank you guys so much for your time and your words of encouragement.

P.S. THIS SUCKS TO POST WITH MY SMART PBONE! UGH!!

I want to apologize for the length of time it has taken for this chapter to come. Life changes, loss of internet and tragedy will do that to you. I am working on a non human story right now and will hope to get the last chapter up soon so I can get one series under my belt and hope for responses from you guys, good or bad.

Again, feel free to break the chains of fate that bind thee...

Tha Dark Phoenyx

12