Evening Drinks

Story Info
Holiday fun.
5.4k words
4.18
48.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing a story. Although it isn't true I'm hoping one day it will happen. If anyone out there enjoys it please let me know.


We lie on the beach in the last flickers of the warm Greek sun. My eyes closed, I can hear parents gathering the towels, balls, and clothes and summoning their children. I open my eyes and look around, the sun slowly dropping to the horizon, people packing up for the day, the smell of food being cooked from the bar at the back of the beach.

My watch says six o'clock. This is bliss. My skin is warm and salty from a day on the beach. I feel wonderful.

I look over at my wife, lying on her back, spread on the beach towel, her eyes are closed and she has a look of complete happiness on her face. I am 50 and Mel 48. We have been together for 25yrs and this is our first holiday alone. Previous holidays had been with the children but now with the eldest living away and the youngest on a school trip for a week we had both jumped at the chance for a break.

I lean onto my side and let my fingers trail over her stomach. She smiles warmly.

"Fancy a drink? The sun is over the yard arm"

"Oh yes" she replies "That would be perfect"

I look at her lying outstretched. 5'4" size 10/12, shoulder length honey coloured hair. Her 36D boobs, still firm despite her age glistening with lotion. Her black bikini bottoms barely covering her well trimmed pussy. God she looks good and I gently trail my fingers over her dark nipples.

Her eyes open "Hey we are on a public beach, pack it in."

I laugh "Yeah you're right, come on let's go for that drink."

Mel slips on her black bikini top and steps into a beach skirt. Leaving our towels and other belongings we head up to the beach bar. I put a hand across the bottom of Mels back and slowly let it fall to squeeze her bottom.

She leans against me "Yummy that feels good Paul, but you'll have to wait till later for more."

"Promises, promises." I say smiling.

Mel looks me up and down. I'm 6'4", slim, reasonably toned, short light brown hair going very grey, piercing blue eyes. She smiles.

There is only one beach bar and it seems fairly busy, smoke wafting across the beach from the barbeque. More like a rectangular shack with a large overhanging awning over the front it serves food and drinks. Some of the tables are under the awning and some placed in the open sun. It is the obligatory happy hour and the bar hums with life. I order a large beer for myself and a fresh Mojito for Mel. The tables are full so Mel and I sit on high bar stools tucked away at the small end of the bar. Leaning against the bar we watch people come to order. We wave and smile at the few people we had talked to earlier in the week.

The beer tastes good and the world is becoming a peaceful place. We chat about this and that sitting close with thighs brushing against each other. Fingers sometimes touching, occasionally a tender kiss.

On our second drink we are joined by a couple who we had met previously. Craig and Shelia are in their early 40s and are on holiday with their children who are 11 and 13.

Craig is 6'0", he is slim, likes to keep in shape, and has shoulder length light brown hair with no hint of grey.

Shelia is very pretty, 5'6" tall, l guessed at a size 14. Curvy, and a very large bust. I had tried to size them and Mel reckoned 48DD.

I offer my stool to Sheila and she sits looking out over the beach to check on the kids. I order drinks for them both and we all relax making light conversation, the four of us laughing and talking like old friends. Another stool becomes available and Craig pulls it next to Mel and sits down. I notice he is close to her but think nothing of it.

The kids arrive and with a sigh Shelia finishes her drink and says she is leaving to get them in the shower as they will be eating out later. Craig stands to go but Sheila tells him to stay and have another beer while they get ready. He protests for about 2 seconds, grins and orders more drink. With Shelia gone I take her seat. It seems a little odd, with Mel and Craig sitting close, and me sitting opposite. I wonder if Mel is feeling the same but she doesn't seem to notice. A few minutes pass and she excuses herself, making her way to the toilets.

"So where are you eating tonight?" I ask Craig.

"Not sure" he said "What about you two?"

"I think we'll have a bite here, a few more drinks, and then maybe one on the balcony."

"Ah an early night then?" he laughs.

"Something along those lines" I couldn't help but smile.

"You're a lucky man, Mel is a fabulous looking woman and to be here with no kids must be good. I wish I was in the same boat."

"Yeah, we have had countless holidays with the kids and it certainly puts the brakes on sex" I laugh, but Craig doesn't.

"Is it something I said?" I look closely at him

"No, sorry, it wouldn't matter if the kids were here or not, Sheila hasn't been very sexual at all over the last few years."

"Hey I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry" I reply not knowing what to say.

"Its ok" says Craig "Not your problem, and I shouldn't have said anything, anyway if you need any help with Mel later let me know" he laughs out loud. I am so surprised at what he said I just laugh with him.

We both watch Mel glide back into the bar. She has that smiley, dreamy look on her face that means she is happy and slightly tipsy. I smile as she sits down.

We both look at her for a few seconds "Did I miss something?" she says laughing.

"Ermm no" I say too quickly.

Her eyes narrow "Have you two been eyeing up the beach babes while I've been away."

"Craig has" I smile "I never looked at all"

She turns to Craig laughing "So Sheila isn't here and you're scanning the boobs and bottoms."

"No, not really" said Craig, he pauses, "Well there is one woman I've had my eye on."

He looks at me. I just look back not sure what to say.

She laughs "I really don't want to know."

I know what he is saying but whether it is the beers, or the relaxed warm surroundings, or too much sun, I don't know, but I am intrigued rather than annoyed. The stirring in my shorts certainly does surprise me.

Craig gets up and heads for the toilets. I stand and move closer to my wife kissing her softly. The split in her beach skirt is full length and it allows me to run my fingers up her thighs. Because we are round the corner of the bar no one can see and standing up I shield her from anyone else who has prying eyes. She giggles as my fingers slip inside her bikini and I can feel how hot and wet she is.

"Oh lovely" she breathes "Are we going soon?"

The sun was very low by now and normally I would have said yes, desperate to fill her and make her cum. But I was intrigued by the insinuations from Craig.

"Maybe we should have another drink with Craig?" I say as the tip of my finger glides up her pussy lips.

"Yes, ok" she whispers "but not for too long I hope."

I press close to her, kiss her and pull my hand away. She looks so sexy.

"Hey, get a room" laughs Craig behind me.

I turn to face him. I laugh as well "Didn't see you there."

Mel blushes slightly. Craig smiles.

He stands and orders more drinks. I move back and sit on the stool opposite them, my mind racing.

Craig and Mel sit close, side by side.

"So who is the tart you have been eyeing up Craig?" she asks raising her eyebrows.

"She isn't a tart, well I don't think she is" he replies.

"But Sheila is a lovely woman, you wouldn't really cheat would you?"

Craig looked a little more serious "No I wouldn't, but sometimes I think I deserve to."

Craig opens up a little and begins to tell Mel the same things he told me about Sheila not wanting sex.

"Wow" said Mel "has it been a long time?"

Rather ashamed Craig says yes, it has been almost six months. I whistle and Craig laughs nervously.

The awkwardness is broken by the ringing of a phone. It's Craig's. He stands and walks onto the beach to answer it.

Mel pulls me close "If we ever get like Craig and Sheila please tell me, I would hate to think I ever make you feel ashamed."

"What, with your perfect sex drive I'm sure it will never come to that" I smile at her.

She smiles back "My sex drive eh? Are you insinuating I'm a bit tarty?"

"Maybe" I look at her full boobs licking my lips

"Oh, I think I like being your tart, I wonder if I'm as tarty as the woman Craig has been drooling over?"

"Ha Ha, well I think you could both be very similar" I couldn't help my smile.

"Oh my god, you know who it is!" she says excitedly.

"Well I have an idea although he hasn't said it openly."

"Stop teasing and tell me."

"She's behind the bar now." I point to the mirror behind the bottles. She looks at the mirror, then at me then back to the mirror. Her mouth drops open.

"No way!" she exclaims.

"Well I think it's you he has his eyes on."

"No way" she repeats "I think you've been in the sun too long" she laughs "What on earth makes you say that?"

"Oh just the a few things he said and the way he looks at you."

"Well, I think your wrong and anyway it doesn't matter because I'm a one man woman."

She leans in and kisses me "Well one man at a time anyway" she jokes.

"You have been warned" I reply, not really sure what else to say.

"Well that's a shame" said Craig on his return "Sheila isn't feeling well and the kids are tired so they've rustled up some burgers and are having an early night" he smiles broadly "so it looks like I'm all alone for a few hours."

To my surprise Mel pats the stool next to her and says "Well park your cute bottom here and keep us company then. Maybe you'll spot the tart you've been drooling over and get to meet her."

Craig smiles but he doesn't reply, he sits down and finishes his drink.

"Maybe, she's already here" said Craig looking at me. My heart jumps.

"Oh where?" asks Mel innocently, she looks around the bar "Give me a clue, what does she look like?"

"She's older than me" says Craig "Terrific body, delicious looking boobs"

While she looks around the bar, or pretends to, Craig stares at me and smiles.

I smile back and my cock begins to stir again. Craig leans behind Mel and rests his hand on the bar.

She turns back to us "I can't see her at all, I think your teasing me, anyway after six months waiting she will be a lucky woman, it will be like an volcanic eruption." I notice a glint in her eyes I have not seen before.

We all laugh and I noticed Craig slowly pull his arm off the bar and around Mel's waist.

Mel is laughing and happy and barely notices his arm round her. She laughs and bends forward holding onto Craig's thighs to stop her from falling off the stool. She calms down and we all slowly stop laughing, neither of them moves their hands.

She strokes his bare thighs "I'm sorry Craig we shouldn't laugh."

"That's ok, I suppose its married life, and we all have ups and downs."

Mel leans up and gives him a peck on the cheek and starts giggling again "but there isn't much going up and down is there."

"I wish" he says.

By now he has his arm higher around her torso. I can see his hand sneaking round her just under her boobs. Mel certainly notices this and I see the realisation on her face that what I said earlier was definitely true.

"So what's the plan tomorrow" I ask Craig. I watch as his fingers slowly trace the sides of my wife's full breasts.

"Not sure" he replies "Could be the water park with the kids." Craig's hand starts to cup Mel's breast. She looks at me searching for something. Does she want me to stop it, or is she asking my permission.

"Yeah, I've heard it's very good, we might try it ourselves." Mel eyes are half closed and her hard nipples are pushing against her bikini top. Her hand drifts higher up Craig's thigh to the line of his swim shorts. Craig's other hand reaches across teasing her hard nipples. My cock is the hardest it's been for a long time. Craig smiles at me and I smile back my approval.

With no warning Mel snaps back to reality and is off to the toilets.

"Are you ok with what just happened?" asks Craig

"A bit strange but yes I think so, back in a minute."

I follow Mel to the toilet block down the beach. I call out and she stops.

She looks at me, uncertain and confused "I'm so sorry" she says.

"What for?" I ask.

"For not stopping him, I think I've had too much to drink, and with you turning me on earlier" there is real concern in her eyes.

"Hey, stop talking nonsense, I knew he wanted you. Didn't I say so? And I could have put him in his place earlier and he would have got the message. So it's my fault and I'm the one who is at fault."

"So why didn't you stop him?" she asks.

"To be honest it seemed very light hearted and knowing other men want you is a compliment to us both. Isn't it?"

Mel smiles weakly "I suppose."

"But I feel guilty" she blurts out.

"Why?" I ask.

Mel takes a deep breath "Because I was really enjoying it and I shouldn't, it felt good that you were watching."

I take her hand. It's growing dark and there's no one around.

"I have a confession." I take her hand and pull her to my hard cock. She feels me through my shorts. She's confused.

"Yes it turned me on as well."

Her face shows some relief and she guides my hand to her bikini bottoms where I find her soaking pussy.

"Looks like we both have found something we like" I say "Ok, we can go back to the bar and go with the flow, or me and you go to the beach, it's your choice."

"You choose" she replies nervously.

A minute passes as we look at each other, both deeply in love and very unsure of what is happening.

"Well" I say slowly "Let's explore some more, if at any point one of us isn't happy we just have to say and we go back to the apartment, ok?"

"Ok" she smiles nervously "You don't really think I'm a tart do you?"

"Yes" I reply "You're my tart though." I slap her bottom and she smiles.

We both walk back into the bar to a smiling but embarrassed Craig.

"I didn't think you'd come back, and I'm so sorry Mel that things got a little out of hand"

"I think things got into your hand" laughs Mel.

Craig smiles broadly. She slides onto the stool next to him and I pull mine in a little closer.

"So which of you men are buying the next round I'll have a cocktail I think." She eyes the menu "I could have a Sex on the beach, a slippery nipple, a long sloe screw, an Orgasm or even a Wet spot, but I've already got one of those. Ok ill have an Orgasm please"

She looks defiantly at us both and we all laugh. I shout in the order and we wait for our drinks.

The bar is less crowded and people are leaving. There are no overhead lights at this side of the bar and other than the fridge lights spilling out we are in a semi gloom.

Mel is sat against the bar and I notice Craig lean behind as he had done earlier then slowly his arm went around her waist. We drink and I watch as he slowly trails his fingers along her stomach. She responds slowly and places her hand back on his thigh. My cock rises in my shorts and by the look of things Craig is feeling the same.

"You ok Paul?" Craig asks.

"Yes I'm good, just enjoying the view" I smile.

I watch as Mel runs her fingers over Craig's shorts. Her eyes widen a little and she gasps very quietly "Oh my" she says and swallows hard. Craig grins.

I pull my stool forward a bit more placing my legs between Mels. The beach dress with the slit down the middle opens up to show her skimpy bikini bottoms. I reach over and take Craig's hand placing it on my wife's thighs. He almost groans out loud with excitement.

"The water park will good tomorrow" I say leaning back trying to make everything seem normal to the last of the customers who probably have no idea anyway what is going on.

"Yes" says Craig. I watch as he slowly traces the outline of my wife's pussy through her bikini.

"It can get very hot in the day though, can't it Mel."

"Yes" she breathes "Very, very hot."

Her eyes are half closed again. "Oh fuck!" she whispers as she rubs Craig's cock through his shorts. Craig slips his fingers under the side of Mel's bikini and she bites her lip to stop her moaning out loud. Instinctively she opens her legs. Craig has two fingers gently rubbing her swollen clit. Mel reaches down pulling her bikini aside staring at me and urging Craig to carry on. Her pussy exposed, she almost yelps as he slowly guides them inside. My heart is racing with a mix of emotions and my cock is the hardest I've ever known it

Suddenly straightening herself and removing her hand she pushes Craig away and takes a gulp of her drink.

With shakiness in her voice she says "I'm sorry, but unless you want everyone in the bar to know what we are up to we had better stop."

"Yes, your probably right" I say "Better go get our stuff off the beach and head back."

"Yes, definitely" Mel agrees.

The look of disappointment on Craig's face makes me smile. "Ok" he says "I understand, but I've had a wonderful evening and id like to thank you both."

"Well, we had better find our stuff, its dark now, maybe Craig can help us look for our towels, what do you think Mel?"

She looks at me dreamily, her breathing heavy "Yes it will be dark and we might not find everything on our own"

Craig's whole face lit up.

We walk slowly down the beach. Craig is in front and I hold my wife close. Whispering in her ear I ask "Are you sure you are ok with this?"

"Yes she says as long as you are, and anyway it will be light hearted and probably nothing heavy."

"You have no idea how hot you looked when he was inside your bikini."

"You have no idea how good it felt knowing you were watching" she replies.

Craig got to the spot were we had been earlier. All our clothes are there in a nice neat pile as I knew they would be, so no need to look for anything. Mel walks to one of the sun loungers and sits on the side. The night is warm and the stars are out in full. The beach is deserted.

There is an awkward silence until Mel says nervously "Come here both of you."

Craig sits next to her and I sit on a lounger facing them.

"So I'm the woman you've been eyeing up?"

"Yes" said Craig.

She hesitates and then kisses him slowly.

"Well it feels sexy to be lusted after and watched, and with Shelia not satisfying you, it would be a little rude not to help you out." Mel breathed the words and I knew how turned on she was.

"Oh my, is this a dream?" said Craig as his fingers tangled into her hair and they start to kiss more passionately. I can see her tongue slipping between his lips. He moans his appreciation and his fingers waste no time in teasing her nipples. I have no choice but to watch and I can stop this at any point but I really am enjoying it. They kiss and grope and moan until Mel comes up for air and tells him to stand up.

"Mmmmmmm" she moans dropping to her knees "Now let's see if you're as big as you feel?"

She hooks her fingers in his waistband and slowly drags his shorts down. My heart is pounding so much I can almost hear it. She pulls slowly but the shorts are caught. A harder pull and his cock releases the waistband.

"Oh my god!" she gasps "That is a big one."

Craig's cock looks about Eight and a half inches, fairly thick and rock hard. Mine on the other hand is probably a good inch smaller and not quite the same thickness. It had never crossed my mind that Craig would be bigger than me. My mind whirled, I feel pangs of jealousy. Then I remembered that I can stop this when I want. Maybe Mel is just going to fool about a bit, give him a quick rub, relieve his pressure. I relax a little and watch my wife of 25yrs stare at it, then take another mans cock in her hand. She wanks him very, very slowly never once taking her eyes off it. Then to my amazement I watch as she licks her lips and leans in to kiss the tip.

12