Evening Drive

Story Info
Two lovers take sensual evening drive.
1.6k words
4.37
23.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We left home at 7:30 p.m., as the temperature finally dipped below 80, a pleasant drive in the car I thought, just an hour or so. Smiling now, realizing that I should have known better, known what summer evenings do to my lover.

My Heaven, I always call her that now, for heaven is where she takes me, time after time.

She is so beautiful, sensual, and downright sexy, I adore her so.

I suppose the fact that she was wearing only a thin tank top and mini skirt should have told me something, especially when I know she never wears underwear. So there we were, driving down the deserted highway, the windows down, wind streaming Heaven's hair out, the cool breeze such a delight after the muggy heat of the day. I could feel her eyes looking at me, and glanced at her too. I smiled, noticing what she was doing, her hands were on her wonderful breasts, stroking her nipples, rubbing her fingers back and forth over them, staring at me, with that look in her eye, as she licked her luscious red lips. Her nipples were already granite hard from the cool breeze, and I thought to myself, "here we go, she is going to ask me to stop somewhere so we can fuck in the open air," But was I complaining, hell NO.

Open-air sex is delicious, we both love the feeling of cool air on hot naked skin as we make love. Knowing we were still half an hour away from the woods that we love so much, I just smiled at her, and licked my lips also, then I tried to keep my eyes on the road ahead. I heard the passenger seat sliding back, and from the corner of my eye, saw Heaven's feet as she placed them on the dashboard. Now I WAS getting hot, just thinking of her sweet naked pussy, the dampness enveloping it, as the cool air swirled around it. Oh fuck I wanted her then, right there, so I put my foot down, faster now, this was too much, God I love this lady.

Hearing her moaning, I looked across. She had pulled the tank top up, and both her tits were free now, the nipples dark and swollen, my cock joining them. As I saw her pinching the right nipple, tugging it, and making those delicious pre orgasmic sounds of hers, my cock now pushing against my shorts, I tried squeezing my legs together, but I was wasting my time, the pain so intense, and so pleasurable. Then Heaven reached out, gave me a gentle squeeze, and whispered hoarsely

"Soon lover, that is all mine, oh yes it is, every fucking part of it"

Trembling in sexual anticipation by now, it was taking all my will power to keep my eyes on the road. I saw her hands come up to her ankles, and run slowly down the inside of her legs, God, I had to look, as she slid the short skirt to her waist, and sighed softly. Leaning across, she whispered in my ear, "My clit Tiger, it is so hard for you, I am touching it, caressing the tip softly, wishing it was you, your tongue licking me, drawing slow circles round it, before you suck it, with that wonderful mouth of yours." Looking across I could see her hand, moving up and down as she rubbed it, harder and harder."

Crying out "Oh God" she slipped a finger in, fucking herself with her left hand, and she reached over, grabbed my cock, and started stroking it.

Still 5 miles from the woods; I was going as fast as I dare, but God did I want her. I tried to shut her out of my mind, but I could here her moaning, sighing as she played with herself. She was telling me, " I am so wet Tiger, my slit is dripping, waiting for you, do you want it, want to be where my finger is, inside your baby's hot cunt, mmmmmm, do you want to taste me Tiger?" And with that, she slid her finger onto my mouth, I swerved, nearly crashing, this was too much, I couldn't stand much more, then she slid her hand on my cock again, leaning in to lick the head, I almost screamed.

At last we reached the turn off, I drove like a madman, reaching our clearing in record time.

Stopping the car, I turned, looked deep into her eyes, and said

"Now Heaven, it is my turn," and stepped from the car. Opening her door, I almost dragged her out, my gaze following her magnificent tits as they swayed with her movement. I was holding her right hand, and before she realized what was happening, I cuffed her to the wing mirror, pushed her down onto the hood, and quickly cuffed her right wrist too. She gasped, looking at me in amazement, then smiled, as I quickly dropped my shorts. I leaned over the hood to kiss her, my hot prick pressing against her, as two hard nipples bored into my chest.

I leaned forward; licking her arm, from her hand to her armpit, as I pinched hard on her nipple, tweaking it, then let my tongue slide to her breast.

I kissed each nipple once, laughed softly, and went to the trunk of the car, where I opened the Kool bag, and removed a bottle of Bud, and opened it. I stood in front of her, drinking the Bud, letting it cascade down my chin and chest, as I stroked my hard cock.

I could see the lust in her eyes, as she looked quizzically into mine, wondering what I had planned for her. Reaching out, I grasped her tank top, straightening it, and covering her tits, as she pouted at me, then I moved closer, holding the cold beer bottle above her, and slowly trickled the beer over her erect nipples, hearing her gasp. Leaning in, I covered her left nipple with my mouth, and started to suck it, through the thin material, tasting the beer as she squirmed, I bit down on to her nipple, and she screamed out "YESSSSSSSSSSSSS" as I pulled on it, her legs thrashing in excitement. Turning my attentions to her right tit, I bit again, as I pinched and tugged the left one, she was moaning out loud now, saying , "Please, oh god please fuck me"

Lifting my head, I smiled, moved close to her ear, nibbled on the lobe, and whispered "Soon Heaven, very soon."

Stepping back, I placed the bottle on the ground, and unfastened her short skirt, sliding it our from under her, then smiling, I placed it over her face, completely blocking her view. Smiling softly, I took hold of her legs, parting them, and lowered my face to her wet sex, softly blowing hot air onto her lips, she squirmed, screaming almost, as my tongue stroked her lips, just teasing them.

Raising my head, I again picked up the cold beer, lifting it, holding the bottle above her mound, then resting the base on her smooth silky skin, I turned the bottle round. She cried out, "God, what the fuck is that," grinning to myself, I lifted the bottle, and licked the wet ring on her mound, sucking softly at her, as she writhed beneath me. I was getting so hot by then, knowing I could not hold out much longer.

Taking hold of the bottle again, I used my left hand to part her pussy lips, as I leaned on to her. I licked slowly, holding the bottle above her mound, as she moaned loudly, sliding my tongue into her pussy, and in one movement, turned the bottle upside down.

The cold beer came gurgling out in a rush, splashing on her mound, running down, over and round her clit, into her pussy, and, onto my tongue, it was hard to keep in her, as she thrashed and bucked, screaming out in pleasure. I tossed the bottle away, and licked her, everywhere, thighs, sweet tight ass, her pussy, dripping so much now, and sucked on her clit. It was too much. I had to have her now, hard.

Quickly I released the handcuffs, dragged her from the hood, and round to the side of the car. I pushed her head and shoulders through the window roughly, in up to her waist, and grabbed her legs, holding them up, I was rampant, wanted her so much, my cock ready to explode. I rammed it into her cunt as she screamed, and started to fuck her hard. Calling out as I did so, "I will teach you to tease me slut, this is what a whore bitch gets for teasing me." I fucked, hard and deep, I could not contain myself, I went at is as never before, we were like animals in heat, both crying out in passion. My legs stiffened as I started to cum, and I felt her, her greedy cunt as it gripped me, I exploded inside her, filing her, my mind a total blank as my orgasm took control of me, I could not stop, just fucking and fucking, it seemed to last forever.

I collapsed against the car, as Heaven lay open to the world, crying in delight at our passion, our love.

Slowly, we recovered, and I lifted her from the car door, kissing her softly, and cuddling her, before she whispered, "Darling, you had better get the uniforms from the trunk, we are due at the precinct soon."