Evening Guest Ch. 01

Story Info
He's invited to spend evening with loving family.
1k words
186.4k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started something like this...

It starts out with me being invited to a co-worker's house for an evening. I arrive and my buddy's wife, Ellen, and her daughter, Jan, greet me at the door. Jan is about 19, thin and stacked, wearing a tight mini-skirt, nylons and heels. Being 6'-3" I have a perfect view down her low-cut blouse. Her mother, Ellen, is dress similarly, in a slightly longer skirt, but just as tight, a sheer blouse, allowing me to see that she's wearing a thin lace bra beneath it, with her nipples straining against the fabric. She too is wearing seamed nylons, and stiletto heels. They both look fantastic, and sexy as hell.

Ellen lens forward, and on her toes, kisses me on the lips, sliding her tongue into my surprised mouth. She introduces me to her daughter, and Jan kisses me full on the lips as well, startling me a little. Quickly glancing over to her mother I see Ellen smiling in approval.

They close the door and I walk with the into the living room. There's Frank, the guy I work with, sitting on the sofa with his 22 year old son, Jim. Well, I start to take a seat in an armchair, but Frank says to come over and sit on the sofa. Jim slides over a little so that I have room to sit between them.

We all chat for awhile about the weather, sports and nothing in particular. Gradually the conversation turns more and more towards sex. Jan goes into the kitchen to bring Frank and I another beer and when she returns, she leans over to hand me mine, and I can see her nipples straining against her black bra. Her hand sort of lingers on mine as she hands me the beer, and she give me a very seductive smile. Ellen is smiling from her seat across the room. I'm half afraid to look in Frank's direction. But he breaks the silence by slapping me on the thigh and asking me if I didn't think Jan was rather sexy. I couldn't believe that he would ask me that about his daughter any more than the fact that he never did remove his hand from my thigh.

Jan was walking away from us when she "accidentally" drops the tray, and with her back to us guys bends over at the waist to retrieve it. There was a clear view of her garters, framing what appeared to be a thong, it was that tiny.

As the three of us stared at her, Frank's hand slid up a little higher on my thigh. Through all this Jim started to unconsciously place one hand on the bulge in his pants and the other on my other thigh.

Ellen was smiling broadly from her vantage point at the show her daughter was putting on for us. She stood up, went over to her daughter, turned Jan around to face us, cupping one breast as she did. She told Jan to look what she had done to the three guys. We were all sitting there with bulges in our pants and me with a sheepish grin on my face.

Ellen said she was afraid this would happen and that she had laid out some more comfortable attire for us guys. She suggested that the Frank, Jim and I go change into it. I was not about to argue, as the evening was going a hell of a lot better than I expected. Frank and Jim stood up, and I followed. We went into Frank and Ellen's bedroom where we found our clothes laid out for us on the bed.

Frank and Jim started to undress to put on what appeared to be a loose loincloth which wouldn't leave much to the imagination, but would be loose. They noticed that I was hesitating and Jim, already down to his mini briefs, comes over to me and says, "Let me help you." He takes off my shoes and socks as I unbutton my shirt. Sliding the shirt off, I'm about to unbuckle my belt when Jim says, "Here, let me do that for you." Frank smiles at me and give me a knowing nod.

Jim slides my trousers down and I stand there in my silk briefs which don't disguise how excited I am. My cock is straining against the material. Jim slips his thumb into the waistband on one side and Frank does the same on the other. Simultaneously, they slide my briefs down over my raging hardon.

Frank looks down at it and says that he's glad that I'm enjoying myself, also noting that Ellen and Jan will like what I have to offer, with Jim sliding his fingers around it as we talk. I start to reach for the loincloth, not knowing how this was going to conceal me in my condition. As I do, Frank says that Ellen and Jan would like us to wear these also, displaying three ball and cock straps. Jim suggests that I allow him to put it on me. Can't deny that I was getting, and staying, excited at the prospect of having this boy put on the strap. Expertly he slid it beneath my balls and snapped it where it met at the base of my cock. His hand slid along my rigid member as his hand let me.

Frank squeezed my ass and asked if I didn't like Jim. I nodded and saw that Frank was as hard as Jim and I. As Jim put his ball and cock strap, and loincloth on, I nervously reached out to the Frank's flared loincloth and gently squeezed his cock.

This was going to be quite an evening.

While we were changing, Ellen and Jan went into another bedroom, hugging and giggling as they went, Jan's one hand placed firmly on her mother's very nice ass. Ellen had an arm around Jan, cupping one of her generous tits as they walked. They stopped just inside the room and fell into each other's arms, kissing with an excited passion, their hands running over the other's body.

Ellen finally broke if off saying that if they weren't careful they'd be ripping their clothes off and forgetting about the guys. Ellen thought that they would do a little role playing for my benefit, tonight.

to be continued...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Massage Therapy Ch. 01 Sister's aching breasts need a massage.in Incest/Taboo
Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 Busty mom and well-hung son go on a cross country road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
Doris and Her Son She wants him to learn how to suck cock and fuck her.in Incest/Taboo
Can You Only Watch She goes beyond watching when she sees him masturbating.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories