Evening Guest Ch. 02

Story Info
Dennis & Troy put on a show.
882 words
122.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, Frank, Troy and I opened the bedroom door and walked back to the living room. Our loincloths were not hiding our excitement, at all. But Ellen was right, it WAS more comfortable. The cock & ball strap at the base of each of our dicks ensured that the ladies would have a stiff one to play with.

Entering the living room we saw Ellen and Jan in their bra, panties, garter belts, nylons and heels. They were on the sofa, oblivious to our entering the room, as they were too busy fondling and kissing each other.

When the three of us went around to stand in front of the sofa, they finally broke their kiss, but continued to embrace and fondle one another as we watched. Ellen finally said that tonight was going to be exhibition night. and that we were each to draw a situation from the folded bits of paper on the mantle.

We each were to draw one and Ellen suggested that I go first being the guest, and all. I walked over to the mantle, feeling their eyes follow be. I was loving it. I picked up one of the pieces of folded paper and opened it.

"Read it aloud," prodded Ellen. The note had the following directions on it. "You are to remove a man's loincloth, play with him, and suck him dry. The choice of whose is yours."

Well the choice wasn't hard to make, and I walked over to Troy. "He's going to suck my baby brother, mom," exclaimed Jan as I sat in a chair in front of Troy. Frank settled back onto the sofa between Ellen and Jan to watch us.

I was so turned on, not only at getting to play with this young stud and suck him off, but also knowing that Frank, Ellen and Jan were watching us. I reached up to Troy's hips, feeling the warm skin below my fingers, sliding around to his tight ass, and drawing him closer to me. He looked down at me and said, "I'm nice and hard for you, Dennis, I was hoping you'd draw that one."

As he came closer to me, I could see Frank, out of the corner of my eye, sliding his loincloth aside and placed Jan's hand on his swollen cock. But I had this stud before me, and I wanted to see that big cock again. I pushed the material of the front panel of hid loincloth to the side to expose that massive hard-on, with his cock & ball strap keeping the blood in his swollen dick.

I leaned forward and sliding my hand down his cock, gripped it and pulled it nearer to my mouth. My lips opened as I pulled him slowly into my mouth. "He's so big," I thought. I hope I can take him all in. My own cock was standing at attention and the loincloth panel had slipped to one side allowing the three on the sofa a perfect view of my engorged cock and also of my mouth taking their brother & son deeper into my mouth, almost gagging me until I relaxed.

I was so aroused, know that I was sucking off Troy while his family watched me. I let Troy slide out a little, but not all the way, and then gripping that tight ass of his, slammed it into my mouth. Over and over again I repeated this. I felt Troy grab the back of my head and help me keep in rhythm as to what he wanted. Faster and faster I went until, at long last, Troy pulled my head hard onto his cock and held me there while he filled my mouth, and throat, with his cum. I tried to swallow it all, but there was so much. Some escaped my lips and ran down my chin.

Finally, Troy was spent and he pulled his still stiff cock from my lips. Jan came over to us and stroked Troy's cock a little to get some of his cum juice on her hand, then grabbed my cock and lubricated it with Troy's cum. My cock was so hard it hurt, but a nice hurt. Jan kissed me full on the lips, sending her tongue into my mouth and I reciprocated, playing with tongue with mine, as I cupped her tits and felt her hard nipples through her sheer bra.

I started to pull her towards me, hoping I could get her to sit on my cock. I tried to pull the material of her panties aside to give me access, but she quickly pulled away, standing there with hands on her hips, telling me that it was someone else's turn to draw a situation. I grabbed my cock and squeezed hard so I wouldn't cum then and there, watching her walk back to the sofa, kiss Frank and sit next to him.

Troy was sitting in another armchair watching us and stroking himself to get hard again. Being only 18, I knew he would succeed before long. Frank and Ellen had their hands all over each other, while Jan, on the other side of Frank, slid her hand beneath his loincloth to her daddy's balls.

Troy piped up and asked, "Well, who's next, mom?"

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Massage Therapy Ch. 01 Sister's aching breasts need a massage.in Incest/Taboo
Three-Way Workout Steve discovers Laurie and Mike "working out".in Incest/Taboo
Something New for Dad Father and daughter enjoy her boyfriend.in Incest/Taboo
MILF Helps both Bi-Curious Boys She watched them masturbate.in Incest/Taboo
Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 Busty mom and well-hung son go on a cross country road trip.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories