Evening in the Dunes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew it was going hurt like hell as he forced it in, and tried to call out to stop him, but simultaneously he cupped one hand over my mouth, and putting his cock back on the rim of my arse he reached round and gripping my genitals in his palm he thrust with hard stabbing movements until my rim had stretched enough for the glans to push open my sphincter and with one shove buried itself a couple of inches into into my stretched rectum.

My sphincter was now stretched fully as his shaft was only a little thinner than his glans but gradually the pain in my rim subsided, and I just felt extremely stretched and glad that I had not split.

"All right?" he asked.

I nodded, and he said, "That's a good boy! My glans is past your rim, so that'll be the worst you ever feel. The first cock you take it always a bit of a shock, and my cock is quite a size to have taken your cherry. My shaft will massage your tube and you'll soon start to enjoy it.

"Once I've fucked you, each time you're shagged you'll enjoy it more and more until just the thought of having a cock up your bum will almost make you come in your pants."

He took his hand off my mouth and started massaging my chest. And I felt his glans slowly sliding out of my anus and when it was almost completely out it stopped and then slowly burrowed back in. Again the filling, again the pressure and stretching, but not so painful now and just a little further than before.

I felt him slide out again and back and again as he started to get into a regular movement. Each time a little easier and a little deeper until it was pushing against my bowels.

Suddenly he made a big lunge and through gritted teeth he said, "I'm all the way up you, boy! So now I'm going to make you mine with my spunk."

He squeezed me hard and held me still and my rectum was full of his hot meat, his cock pushed hard in, bruising the upper limit of my bowels. Now he started to move again and I tried to relax to my first bum fuck.

After a little while even though feeling bruised I started to enjoy the sensation. His meat got hotter and harder and the thrusts started gradually to get faster and his heavy ballocks started to bang against the backs of my thighs.

All at once he slid it out and kissing my neck gently, he said, "Now bend over the seat again, open your legs wide and relax so that I can use, or perhaps abuse your bum to the full."

I knew I was going to get a really thorough reaming out now, but with some excitement I was looking forward to it so did as he asked. He bent down to look at me, feeling my anus with the tips of his fingers and gently putting one inside and feeling around.

Then he stood up and came close, and I felt him urgently putting his cock in contact with my bum again. He pushed and after the glans popped again through my rim, it slid in smoothly to the hilt; then putting both hands on my hips he started to fuck me again. I could now tell that I was in for a really hard shagging, before he would be ready to fill my arse with his spunk.

His knob was repeatedly bruising my bowels and now that I was bent over my genitals were thrust back and his big ballocks now smashed into my little testicles occasionally making me cry out. One second I was begging him to stop because his big cock was stretching and hurting my rim so much; the next I was shouting out, "Oh Yes, Fuck Me, please shag me hard!"

I revelled in the deep randiness his intense arse pounding was giving my whole body. He ignored my calls and fucked my bum faster and faster, pulling me towards him each time he thrust so that his hard mallet went deeper and deeper up into my rectum.

Suddenly he whispered, "We're being watched from next door, you don't mind someone watching as I fill your arse with spunk, do you? Perhaps it'll make him want to shag you too!"

I said, "No, just fuck me, fill me with your spunk, I want to take it all!"

He carried on thrusting into me for what seemed to be ages, but at last I could tell his climax was coming. Still pushing hard but somewhat slower he stood me up, grasped my genitals in one hand and squeezed my right tit with the other. He started to suck on my neck which made me even more excited.

I was almost numb around my rim from the constant pounding but could feel his knob expanding and stretching me open even more until I thought he would burst inside me. I went quite limp and just let him hold me, fucking me deep and doing what he wanted to me.

Suddenly he cried out, "Its coming! Its coming! I can feel my spunk coming up. Aaah! it's going to fill your tight little arse."

First I felt the soft milky spray shoot deep in me, and then the hot spunk started jetting out as he thrust and pumped and thrust and pumped.

"You're mine now, you little slut!" he grunted as the scalding hot thick creamy semen started filling me and soothing my poor bruised tube.

"My sperm is already penetrating every inch of your arse, and you'll never forget the feeling of my cock squirting it up you. You'll crave more and more of my spunk, and I bet you'll offer me your soft bum whenever I want to shoot up it."

He was almost crying as he slowed the thrusting until his wet meat was still, oozing deep in me. He held his cock there gradually dwindling, gently massaging my tits and balls and sucking and licking my neck. The feeling I had was wonderful.

Used, abused and now quite numb in my arse, I slowly felt him pull what was left of his limp male organ out of my wet tube. And then felt the slow trickle of his spunk running down the inside of my legs. I could hardly believe it had happened. I had been well and truly fucked, and watched by some unknown voyeur, but the thought of it made me tingle and I suddenly realised I was feeling randy again and my cock was rising.

He obviously felt this, because he slid a hand up the shaft from my balls to squeeze again my throbbing glans.

He said, so the other guy could hear, "How lovely to be young and forever randy. I can't get it up more than once in a session, but you obviously want more. Let's turn you round and show the chap next door what a lovely wet, spunky arse you have. Maybe he'd like to fuck it while I try to suck some more cum from you."

He put my bum just in front of the hole, spread my legs and bent me over. I felt a finger reaching through and prodding my anus. Then he pushed me back until my hole was centered on the hole in the partition and my buttocks were pressed against the cold steel.

The man next door stuck a couple of fingers into my tube and moved them around inside me, swirling the slippery spunk around and frigging me as deeply as he could, but it didn't take long before I felt them removed and a warm blunt cock pushing at me. I couldn't have been as big as my friend because it burrowed into me without any problem and immediately bottomed out.

The thrusting began straight away and my cock started twitching as the abuse of my rectum was restarted.

Having looked at my naked young body being fucked for a few seconds, he straightened me up a bit and kneeling in front of me he put the whole of my cock in his mouth and started working on it. I just closed my eyes and thought about the feeling the cock up my bum was giving me as well as his tongue and lips licking, sucking and trying to extract my juice, and very soon I knew they were going to succeed.

Last time I had got to this stage he had made me wank myself off but this time he kept sucking and there was no way I could stop the climax coming and with an explosion that racked my whole body I shot a spray of cum into his open mouth and cried out with the exquisite feeling. Then with both hands on my hips he pulled himself down onto me, and my dick slid deep into his throat and he just sucked gently on it as I pumped all my sperm down it.

As I was having my orgasm I must have squeezed my buttocks because very quickly the guy next door came to the boil, fucking me harder than even and then gave a few sharp stabs and my arse was again being pumped full of hot sperm. It was wonderful as I just stood there spunk spewing into my arse and out of my cock.

Pulling me out a bit, he gently massaged and squeezed the last of my cum from my ballocks, and I felt it ooze out of my wilting penis, into his softly sucking mouth.

I felt the cock slowly slide out of my bum, and we heard the guy zip up and leave.

When I was fully soft he took it out of his mouth and then massaged and fondled my genitals and buttocks for a while before turning me round and getting me to show him my wet arse. He put a finger in me and said it felt just like a fucked cunt, and that the other guys sperm was oozing out, thick, white and creamy.

"But," he said. "Don't forget that I took your cherry. Your arse is mine. I don't mind other guys fucking you, but I own you!"

He reached in with his tongue and licked the whole of my slit and pushed it into my soft open hole, licking and sucking all the other guy's cum out of me.

When he got up I again reached for his genitals and we both stroked and massaged each others soft cocks for a while.

He kissed me on the forehead and said, "That was lovely. Thank you so much for giving yourself to me, both your bum and your sperm. I hope we can meet again soon."

"I am often around at the weekend and would love to meet you again" I replied.

"OK!" he replied. "I live near here so perhaps next time you can come back to my house and you can get fucked in a nice comfortable bed. Here's my mobile number, give me a call when your bum wants stuffing again. It will!"

I thanked him and we got dressed and giving me a quick squeeze and a hug, he left. I waited a few seconds and went home myself.

I went straight to bed and lay for a long time thinking about what had happened. I knew his mobile number by heart and I would be ringing it very soon, because, after all, I belonged to him.

I finlly fell asleep stroking my satisfied body.

12