Evening in the Woods

Story Info
Victor the school good guy, breaking the rules!
2.6k words
4.41
27.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor was 23 and attended the St Mary's boarding school for almost two years; he was very well liked and respected by both teachers and fellow pupils. Being rather handsome, younger girls would frequently have a crush on him but he knew the signs and could deal with the matter without causing offence or hurting the feelings of any girl. The problem began when the new girl started. Her name was Emma; she was only just eighteen years old and came from up North. Emma had the most beautiful hair and the biggest bluest eyes Victor had ever seen; to compliment these features she was blessed with beautiful looks and was remarkably intelligent. Her class work and homework was always on time and to the highest standard. Victor was taking a real shine to Emma; she liked the fact that he was being so nice and sweet to her.

She especially liked his smell when she stood close to him as he explained some of the things that went on around the school. It was during one particularly warm afternoon when during a science lesson all of the pupils were busily and quietly doing their work. From where Victor sat he could see under the table where Emma sat, she was only just eighteen and looked no more yet she had shapely legs. He could see them up to a few inches above her knee where the hem of her skirt started. He'd always secretly liked the way the girls dressed in St Mary's, white blouse, navy blue cardigan, navy blue skirt with a hem a few inches above the knee and white socks that came to just below the knees. It was only during his more private moments did he think and fantasise about what delights where under their skirts! And it was during these quieter moments that his fantasies occasionally aroused him to masturbation.

Not realising it, but Victor was staring at Emma's legs. Just then she moved briefly opening her legs wide, he gasped as he caught a quick flash of her knickers, unmistakably they were navy blue and just as he caught a glimpse Emma looked up and realised what was interesting him. She immediately closed her legs together causing Victor to feel both embarrassed and guilty; fortunately no-one else was party to the incident!

The next day Emma sat in the same seat during the Science lesson and so did Victor, during a period when everyone was quiet doing some work of their own Victor noticed out of the corner of his eye that Emma's legs were slowly opening and closing, he glanced over and she gave a little smile put her head down and continued with her work then slowly parted her legs wide again. Victor had an unobstructed view of her knickers, he could clearly see between her legs: undoubtedly navy blue knickers. No-one else in the class could see what was going on and Emma left her legs open for a good ten minutes, occasionally she would glance up and smile at Victor knowing what he was looking at! He was becoming hard at the erotic spectacle and could do nothing to prevent it.

A lad in the class came to his rescue by asking him if he was out tonight that took his mind of Emma's knickers and allow his hardening penis to resume more decent proportions. The same incident occurred on three more occasions during science lessons over the following three days and each time Victor found it more and more exciting and more difficult to control his growing erection during each lesson. At the end of the third time of the flashing session Emma waited and handed Victor a note at the end of the lesson.

'Meet me at the end of the rugby pitch at 5pm' it said Victor knew the rules of the boarding school, there had to be no sexual intercourse with any other pupil. He decided to meet her and explain the situation since she was new; he thought she might not know: she must not carry on conducting herself in this manner but they must also stay good friends. He walked over to the meeting place as planned. She was waiting.

He greeted her warmly and slowly walked through the nearby trees and chatted with her about school life and her friends.

Before he realised it they were quite deep in the nearby woods and it was getting late, dinner was at 7pm and it was almost 6pm now.

'There's something I need to tell you Emma' he started.

'Oh, let's sit down then' she said.

They both sat on the soft blanket of leaves, her opposite him. As he started to talk she raised her knees right up and just slightly parted her legs, Victor could again see her knickers only this time he was a lot closer! As he tried to string together a sentence he found himself once again staring up her skirt, he saw more of her and now being closer he could see detail: the detail that he saw was her plump, pouting vagina and the indentation of her Clitoris in the centre. Her knickers hugged every contour of her sex piece, it was outlined perfectly. He was incapable of resisting her beauty any longer no matter what the consequences were and despite her being so young.

He moved closer and kissed her gently on the lips, it lingered and lingered; and Victor's penis grew and grew to its maximum size.

He broke off the kiss and smiled at her, brushing her long hair back he noticed how perfectly smooth her skin was, she was indeed stunningly beautiful. His hand instinctively wandered up the inside of her thigh to rest there at that place he desired so much and was staring at just a minute or so ago. He ran a finger time and again gently along the length of her girl cleft; the feel of cotton was pleasing against his fingers knowing that there was just this thin layer of a girl's most private piece of clothing between him and her most private of parts.

Nothing was spoken, not a word. They just looked each other in the eyes.

He kissed her again and whilst he did his hand slipped down the front of her knickers, he could feel the start of a neatly shaven pussy and then he was there! His fingers caressed and fondled her smooth, small, young pussy. It felt wonderful, it was wonderful!

He pushed a finger into her opening up to his knuckle, she pulled away from the kiss and gasped, she felt quite tight but very wet. She wasn't a virgin but had the tightness of one, he knelt in front of her and asked her to lie on her back, and she did so without question.

He lifted her skirt up to her waist revealing all of her navy blue knickers, for a few moments he stared at the beautiful picture of medium tanned skin against the navy blue of her underwear and the white of her socks. Then in one movement, with one hand either side of her waist band, he pulled her knickers down and clean off, lying them gently down on the dry leaves next to her. Her legs were straight along the ground and between her legs there was just a narrow slit with two plump lips either side, he parted her legs. In keeping with her looks, she even had a beautifully formed clean, plump pussy. He lay beside her and began to toy with her vagina, pushing her legs still wider gave him greater access and when he moved her outer lips apart he could see the pink opening. He had already gone too far to care about consequences; he was going to go all the way. He was going to fuck Emma so hard, Emma knew what to expect and couldn't wait. It was all a bit of innocent fun and a tease to her. She had experienced a strange hot sensation between her legs when she knew that the handsome guy she'd only met, whom she had a crush on, was looking up her skirt and she liked it! She wondered what it would be like to kiss him and perhaps to feel his hands caressing her.

She had enjoyed it so far, despite feeling very nervous, Victor pulled his trousers and briefs down to his ankles revealing almost nine inches of thick, uncircumcised cock accompanied by a heavy, hairy sac she suddenly felt apprehensive and was just at this point when Victor realised that nothing would nor could stop him from fucking Emma.

He got up and kneeled in front of her with his cock in his hands Emma leaned close as he gripped his big dick in his fist and swayed it to and fro so that the tip rubbed along her lips. Her rosy tongue came out, and she began to lick his smooth, bulging cock-head all over.

"Ooh, baby...eyewash!" he husked, loving what her tongue was doing to him, and loving to watch it. He kept a hand around the base of his dick and moved it back and forth and around so she can get at all parts of it.

Emma licked his knob slowly and thoroughly, looking up at him with those big blue eyes of hers which are brimming with desire for him. Now she fastened her soft, moist lips onto the very tip of his dick, and she starts to suck gently, that felt so fucking good! When she reached his balls, she began to lick them all over,

she licked underneath them, too, and that's a very sensitive place. But he was getting anxious for the real thing, "Please take my cock into your mouth, baby, and show me how much you love it." Victor whispered

now she opened her pretty mouth wide and fitted her moist lips around the fat, throbbing dick. Her lips crawled over his horny ridge and snuggled

Just behind the head. Her lips tightened there, and his cock-head bathed in the wet warmth of her loving mouth, her tongue lapped against the sensitive underside. Emma's eyes looked up at Victor. Gradually Emma began to pump her mouth on his rod. Down, up, down, up, going just a bit lower with every lunge.

His blissfully pulsating prick glided further and further back on Emma's tongue until he felt himself bumping into her throat.

Emma opened for him as he fucked her throat now as her sucking mouth plunged almost all the way to the base of his 9-inch rod. Emma was pumping it in faster and harder until he felt a tingle in his balls and spurted hot cum into her mouth as she swallowed it all!

He was still hard as a rock as he mounted her beautiful body and realised that she was trying to close her legs. Victor was having none of it, he pushed her legs apart lowered himself onto her and used his knees to keep her legs spread, then with one hand on his cock he guided it up between her legs, rubbing the well lubricated head up and down her cleft allowed him to part her outer lips and locate her wet opening and with a gentle push his purple knob head nestled just inside her.

He paused momentarily and looked her in the face, she was stunningly beautiful.

'Don't worry my love, I must have you now......... after all of the up skirt knickers teasing' She tried to plead with him: ' but Victor I'm so tight even thought I'm not virgin, I have never had a cock that huge inside me'

'Hush my love, I'm not going to hurt you ' he said trying to pacify her

He thrust into her but it wasn't easy, she was so tight, he decided to give a few short, sharp stabbing thrusts then a harder one.

Her eyes seemed to go huge and her mouth opened, there was a moan then she cried out in a high pitched shrill as he was pushing more and more of his hard cock deeper, deeper down her vaginal tunnel, but it was a slow, very, very slow and very tight penetration.

Emma continued her low moaning, her vagina was stretched as wide as it could to accommodate his fat cock, but accommodate it did! Suddenly he was there, all the way inside her beautiful little body. He began to administer short, quick stabbing thrusts interspersed by one or two long slow ones, Emma was then surprised as he pulled almost all the way out then plunged back in again he did this several times as she screamed out pleasurable moans.

He surprised himself by how long he was lasting especially being that Emma was the youngest and tightest girl he had ever had sex with. Between thrusts he would stop and rest to kiss her gently around her face and on the lips, and then he would start up again six or maybe ten short, quick thrusts followed again by two very slow long ones. This was the rhythm that Victor was enjoying and managed to continue for some time. Despite being outside it was quiet, the only sounds being made was that of leaves rustling about because of being disturbed by the movement of Victor fucking the girl and the heavy breathing and long gasps from Victor accompanied with the constant moans of oh!, ah!, and other strange girly noises from Emma.

His whole being was now totally consumed in lust for Emma, he was so happy that he had his cock deep inside her pussy and he was so happy that he was fucking her even though it was her eighteenth birthday only just a week before. Then just as he thought he was in control and could go on making-love to Emma for hours the opposite happened as an orgasm of such intensity built up it made his whole body stiffen and shake, then he bellowed out loud and squirted his hot semen in ferocious spasm after spasm after spasm of sheer ecstasy and enjoyment.

By the time he had finished, sweating, her entire vagina was awash and flooded with his hot milky semen. Just as she felt the cum inside her, it urged her into an orgasm, she arched her back as her whole body shook, her juices poured out onto Victors dick as his cum oozed out of her from around his cock and ran down onto her anus. Slowly his orgasm subsided to a dribble then his penis began to soften and eventually he slipped out of her. His cock was hot to the touch, it felt red raw and very sore. She had been extremely tight! He lay beside her and realised that she too must be sore.

Emma had never experienced such a fulfilling orgasm in her life. There was

Not any wasted or empty feelings after ejaculation. He was pleased he had given her pussy every last drop of his semen.

He hugged her, and said breathlessly ' don't say anything to anyone when we get back, because you know the consequences... I think that was one of the things that made it so good, the fact that we might have gotten caught!'

Emma seemed to understand that it was not an attack on her it was Victor's expression of his love for her. And she also realised and accepted that she had a large part to play in bringing it about.