Evening Light Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zouzouni
zouzouni
357 Followers

"Mad? I'm the happiest person on the planet. I have the woman of my dreams and now my own family. It's everything I never knew I wanted." He said and kissed her. Grace's head swam with the heat of his kiss. They broke apart panting.

Lucas looked at their guests and decided that they were well entertained. He picked Grace and carried her to their room. "Lucas, we have guests!" Grace exclaimed through her giggles.

"I'm invoking by spousal rights. Besides they won't care if we're gone. Even if they notice I'm sure they'll understand." He said to her blushes. Grace scooted off the bed before he could catch her. She went to her draw and pulled out the ultrasound picture. Tentatively she handed it to him.

Lucas' surprise when she left the bed turned into curiosity when she handed him something. It took a while for him to register what he was seeing but when he did his whole face lit up. Grace was staring at him intently and her heart soared when she saw the look on his face.

"I'm so happy I think I might just actually burst." He growled before capturing her lips in a searing kiss. Despite the tiredness and nausea Grace still felt that familiar heat tear through her veins at his touch. Lord the man was dangerous.

Lucas unzipped her simple dress and let it pool at her feet. He made quick work of her underwear before laying her down on the bed. She was perfect. He stood there staring at her, his eyes caressing each part of her body like an actual touch. The anticipation was killing Grace. She wanted him so badly. She squirmed trying to get closer to him but he deftly avoided her touch.

"Please Lucas." She breathed.

"Please what Grace? Tell me what you want." He said his voice low and husky with desire.

"Please touch me. I need you." She begged.

"Where Grace? Where do I touch you?" he said as he ran his fingers lightly between her breasts. "Here?" he asked as he circled the full mounds moving closer and closer to her sensitive nipples. "Or here?" he continued running his hands down her sides and along her hips and thighs.

Grace was writhing on the bed as he tortured her with light touches everywhere but where she wanted his hands. Lucas chuckled at her impatience but he was enjoying building her up, making her crazy with desire. Finally he parted her legs and he gently touched her heated core. A soft almost imperceptible touch that had her lifting her hips of the bed seeking more. They both groaned as he slid a finger inside her discovering for himself the evidence of her mounting need. Lucas watched her as he pressed on her swollen nub. That was all it took for her to arch up off the bed as waves of please rolled over her body.

Grace was panting trying to regain her breath. Lucas took the opportunity to remove his clothes before joining her on the bed. He gathered her in his arms as she lazily opened her eyes. "That was cruel, heavenly but cruel." She smiled at him.

"No more than watching you all day and having to keep my hands off you." He smirked.

Grace chuckled and kissed him. She rolled him onto his back as she let her tongue explore his mouth. She could feel his hardness between her now dripping folds as she slid herself along his length. Lucas groaned at the pressure she was providing. He gripped her hips wanting to be inside her. Grace refused to budge. It was time for a little payback.

Grace continued to slide along him, grinding her hips occasionally. Unfortunately for her plan, moving this way was also rubbing against all of her pleasurable spots making her ache to have him inside her. Relinquishing her plan to make him suffer she lifted her hips and lowered herself on him causing them both to cry out in pleasure.

"God yes Grace." Lucas said through clenched teeth. He gripped her hips and lifted her up only to lower her back down to both their enjoyment. Grace took the hint and with her hands on his chest she started moving against him in a steady rhythm. Lucas could feel her, every bit of her gripping him, heating him, loving him. It was incredible. He managed to capture one hardened nipple in his mouth and sucked hard causing her to cry out above him.

Grace felt the pleasure shoot straight from her chest to where they were joined. It caused her to start moving faster and grind against him harder. Lucas was revelling in the sensations, hips bucking to meet her thrust for thrust.

"Oh Lucas!" she cried out as he felt her walls contract around him signalling her release. That extra pressure was all he needed to trigger his own climax as he emptied himself inside her. Breathless Grace collapsed on top of him as he held her tight.

Once they regained their breath, Lucas rolled them both to their side. Grace squirmed trying to find a comfortable position. Eventually she turned around so he was spooning her from behind. She rested her head on his arm and closed her eyes.

"I love you. And I love our baby." Lucas whispered into her ear as he ran his hand protectively over her belly. Grace's heart swelled at his words. As she was drifting off to sleep she couldn't help but remember what he had said earlier. It truly was everything they never knew they wanted.

zouzouni
zouzouni
357 Followers
12