Evening Nap

Story Info
Man finds a creative way to wake sleeping partner.
3.4k words
4.33
36.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm laying here (half sitting, really), with a warm breeze passing through the apartment, and a cool fan helping it along. The long blue skirt buttons at my waist, but falls open. It's loosely wrapped about my legs, though it clings just a little in the heat, and moves gently under the caress of the wind.

The wind created by the fan cools the warm skin along my stomach, and sometimes, when it blows just right, it gives me goosebumps, and the skin around my belly button tightens just a little, and my breasts grow firm with a tingle.

The light is dim, and the soft scent of incense drifts in the air. I smile to myself as I feel the wind pushing my hair back from my face, and I imagine that it's the sweet caress of your hand along my cheek. I can close my eyes and imagine, and it brings you so close. Do you know what fiery thoughts you inspire me to? Would you like to know?....

... I must have dozed a little in the languid evening heat. Dimly I hear the door closing, as though from far away. You've come home. With a happy sigh, I roll onto my back, but drift again as I hear you move about in the other room. The chink of ice as you pour yourself a cold drink to ease the heat. The tap of computer keys as you leave me to doze. And I feel the tug of sleep even as my mind tells me to get up. I had been reading, and my book had fallen to the side. But the pull of sleep is too strong, and I succumb.

You get up, and peer into the dim room. You admire the shadowy figure of the half-dressed woman lying on the bed before you. "My woman," you think, with a smile. The skirt she wears has fallen open enough for you to realize that it's all she's wearing. You admire her breasts lying flat and beautiful. You take in the curve of her waist. you feel that familiar stirring deep in your abdomen. Your fingers itch to draw the curve of her hips. Your lips long to pull at her nipples - to feel them change and grow rigid in your mouth. Your tongue can almost taste her.

Should you disturb her sleep? Her face is so soft, in slumber. A slight smile on her lips. The worries of the day are gone. But you cannot resist. You know just what to do. But first, you must make sure she's really asleep.

"Mel...," you whisper softly, "are you awake?" She stirs a little and sighs, but does not answer. Her breathing is deep and regular. Perfect.

The bindings are already in place. I'm a little startled at that, I didn't know you'd put them there. Despite the quick surge of excitement in my stomach, I work to keep my breathing regular. The half-sleep that I'm caught in enhances my excitement, and my imagination. You gently take my right hand and bring it up to the corner of the bed. There, a leather shackle awaits, and you carefully trap my wrist so as not to wake me. But, it must be tight. I've escaped on you before, but this evening, that's not in the plan. Next, the left wrist, and my ankles. Still wearing the long blue skirt, I lay open and helpless before you, feigning sleep, feeling my heart pounding in my chest.

You bend close to my ear, and take my earlobe between your teeth, nibbling for a moment before whispering my name. "Mel," you whisper, "wake up." A small groan - the struggle between sleep and consciousness. "Mel," you whisper again as your fingers stroke my neck, sending shivers down my back, and making the breath catch in my throat, "time to wake up." My arms pull down, but are stopped. I gasp, a little, and open my eyes. About to speak, but you smile - that dangerous "I'm in the mood to play, and you're my toy" smile, and you put your hand over my mouth. "Shhh. Not a word. Just do what you're told like a good girl, and everything will be fine. Do you understand?" I nod. "Good." and you take your hand away.

"Now," you say as your fingers roam my body, sending shivers and chills that are only magnified by the excitement of what may follow, "we're going to play a little game. It's called 'pleasure for pain'." My heart skips a beat. This is a new one. Fear adds it's wispy tendrils to the caress of your fingers, and my eyes gaze into your face, and wait.

You hear the change in the woman's breathing as you name your game. You sense her fear, but know also her willingness. The combination excites you even more. This woman is entirely at your mercy, and soon you'll have her gasping and writhing beneath you. Soon you'll have her begging for more or crying "don't stop, please don't stop!" Soon, she will be willing to obey your every command for a taste of what your fingers and tongue can make her feel.

With the thought comes a nearly overwhelming urge to mount her right now, and plunge yourself deep inside her hot, moist, and oh-so-delicious depths. But you resist the urge. Instead, you begin to explain your game, and as you do, you feel her excitement build. You feel her begin to tremble beneath your touch.

"For every pleasure you receive," you explain, "you must accept a pain. The pain and the pleasure are my choices. You have no say. You are allowed only to feel. The greater the pleasure, the greater the pain. Do you understand?" I nod. "Do you accept these terms?" I hesitate, unable to read the expression on your face. Knowing that I can trust you, but sensing a certain ruthlessness in your gaze. How far will you go? Finally, I nod. "Say it out loud!" you command. And a whispered yes passes through my lips. "Louder." "Yes." I commit, as I realize that the pain you speak of includes the physical, but is by no means limited to it.

As your gentle hand caresses my cheek, and pushes the hair behind my ear, I sigh. But suddenly that gently hand reaches behind my head, and grasping my hair tightly, you roughly pull back my head. An involuntary gasp escapes my lips, and you smile, coldly. And you lean down towards my face, and with your lips so very close to mine, and my head still caught in your strong grip, you whisper "shall we begin?" I feel your breath on my lips, and I silently will you to lean a little closer so that I can feel the brush of your lips on mine. But you hover there a moment longer, and then move a little lower, to my neck, and I gasp again at the heat of your tongue on my throat.

Your tongue and your lips work their way around my throat, my neck, my ears. Each moment makes me yearn even more strongly for their silky touch. Each lick produces stronger shivers, and I lose track of the world around me. It feels like it will never end, and I forget my recently made promise and lose myself in the sweet and gentle caress of your mouth. But I don't forget for long. Just as a contented sigh escapes my lips I feel your teeth bite into an earlobe, and I gasp. This was no lover's nibble, and though I fully understand what of myself I've committed to you, the fear comes flooding back. I know we've just begun.

You watch her body relax as you patiently heighten her senses. First you watch the tension in her face disappear. A smile starts to play on her lips. Her shoulders let go, and she starts to move her head to allow you easy access to her neck. Her skin is smooth under your tongue, and you continue your sucking caresses until her breathing starts to speed up, and suddenly you hear a low moan, and you know you've made her ready to begin. You smile with satisfaction as she gasps with the sudden sting of your teeth. You smile partly because that small gasp sends shivers through you, but also because you know what is to come.

"With every pleasure, comes a pain," you remind her. Her response is a small whimper, but she keeps her eyes closed, and waits. "Open your eyes." She looks into your face. In her gaze you see devotion, and pleading. Already. Another shiver goes through you. She seems so naive. It will be a pleasure to train her to your will.

As I look into your eyes, you lift your hand and slowly - agonizingly slowly - draw your fingers from my elbow, down my bound arm, along the side of my breast (pausing there, because you know that drives me wild), and down along my waist. And I ache for those fingers to keep moving down, to touch me. God, I could cum right now. But I know that it's wishful thinking, and the look in your eyes confirms it. Instead your fingers trail up my flat stomach and cup my breast. Squeezing gently, but gradually increasing the pressure, harder and harder. My breath becomes ragged, but I hold your gaze. My lips part and I groan, but you do not ease the pressure. Instead your other hand reaches towards my other breast, and you take my nipple between your fingers. You start gently, rolling it back and forth until it becomes rigid in under your touch. Then you squeeze more tightly, and more tightly still.

And I gasp as you lean down and take the other nipple in you mouth, your hand still cupping (and squeezing) my breast. My head spins, and my senses are confused. You listen to the moans you cause, and again you fight the urge to take me. As you suck, and squeeze, and bite, I strain against the bonds that hold me down. I want so badly to feel you. To grab your hair in my fingers. To pull your head away from my tortured breasts (and yet to push it forward, harder). But there is no escape.

You lift your head. "Stop struggling." you command. And I do, but it's difficult. But suddenly you move away, and I feel your hand roughly grip my chin. I open my eyes as you turn my head - none too gently - to look at you. "It would seem you need a lesson in manners." you state. And I swallow, not sure what you mean. Not sure what I have done to displease you. Nervous at this sudden turn of events. "Obedience alone is not enough." you explain. "You must be happy, - no, eager, to obey and to please me. Therefore, each time I give you a command, you must acknowledge it. You will answer me with a yes or a no. But beware if you say no to me. There WILL be consequences. Do you understand?"

I swallow again, and feel an thrill run through me as I whisper "Yes."

"I'm not sure you do." You reply. "And I want to make sure this lesson sticks." Suddenly I'm aware of a wetness between my legs, and I realize how your words have effected me. I gaze at your body - you're still wearing your jeans, but I see you bulging with desire for me, and I feel a throbbing in my cunt. Suddenly I want nothing more than to feel you plunging deep and hard inside of me. As I imagine your cock hammering into my body, and your lips grazing my nipples (a shudder runs through me), you unbind me and say "Turn over." I do, but so caught up in my fantasy, I forget to speak. You re-bind my wrists and my ankles are rebound too, but instead of the shackles, I feel the weight of a spacer between my feet, forcing my legs apart, and exposing me to you utterly.

"It would seem I was right," you state, "you haven't understood." And I groan as I realize my mistake. "I'm sorry." I say, "I'm sorry. It won't happen again. Please...." But you're not interested (or maybe you are?) in my pleading. "Shut up." you move away, out of my line of sight, and I know you're gathering tools, "You're right, though. It won't happen again. Now close your eyes." The last thing I see is your back towards me. With a bizaar mixture of dread and anticipation, I close my eyes.

You bring the tools that you've gathered to the bedside. You look at her naked body, splayed helplessly before you. She is utterly at your mercy, and this thrills you. You blindfold her, and think how incredible she looks with her sight stolen away by that scrap of cloth. but you don't tell her - not this time. This time, she must learn a lesson. Her breathing changes the instant you tie the blindfold, and you suppress a groan. YOU do this to her, and the power is intoxicating.

You reach between her legs - forced apart by you, for you. You feel her juices. She is so wet. You gently and slowly stroke her pussy. You feel her squirm beneath your hand - trying to guide your fingers to those special spots which you avoid deliberately. You feel her pushing against your hand, her breath coming faster. Now, every so often you let your finger brush just so, and she groans. You feel her need build, and yours builds with it. She is swollen with her desire - her need to release, and just as you know she's reaching that edge, you withdraw your hand. "No," she whispers "please, don't stop." "You are not in any position to be making requests, beautiful. You are here right now for one reason alone: to please me. Right now it pleases me to teach you a lesson." "Yes." The word comes out as a moan. "Good, you're learning." And without warning you plunge two fingers deep into her wet cunt.

I cry out as I feel your fingers penetrate into me. I am so close to blessed release I can almost taste it, but you pull out just before I cum, and tears of frustration pool in my eyes. You bend over me, and I feel your hot breath along my ear. "This is your punishment, and no matter what I do, and no matter what you feel you must follow two rules. The first: Do not cum. Do you understand?" "Yes." "The second: do not make a sound. Not a whimper, not a groan, not a single word until I give you permission. Do you understand?" "Yes." "Good."

I gasp as something cold pours between the cheeks of my ass. And as your fingers reach between and start to slowly spread the fluid, I realize that it's lubricant. I feel my body tense as I realize just what it is you're doing. I'd always had one rule: nothing anal. But for tonight, I'd agreed. No rules. I promised to play it your way. I promised to submit. And now I'm afraid, and I pull on the bonds that hold my arms, and try to turn my body over - fighting the spacer between my ankles. And half sobbing, I whisper "no."

You reach up and grab the hair at the back of my head in a tight fist, and you pull my head back. I can't move, and I feel the blindfold press against my eyes, and my wrists strain against the shackles, and I feel your breath against my cheek as you pull me roughly into your chest. "Right now, you are my slave." You hiss, "Your body is mine, and you have no say over what I do to it. Your only task is to obey. I have only asked two things of you, and already you have disobeyed me in the first. Because of that little oversight on your part, your punishment just doubled."

I feel my juices stream down my leg. Fear grips my stomach, but lust overcomes my spirit. I stop struggling, and you let my head drop down to the mattress. I feel my cunt pulse with excitement, as your fingers resume their exploration of my ass. Slowly, one finger forces its way into my tight hole, and, oh my god, I almost cum right then, but there's no way I'm going to displease you again, and I hold back.

You start to move your finger inside of me, and I find myself pushing back, wanting more. But suddenly you take your hand away, and chuckle. "You are a slut, aren't you?" you ask, "One second throwing a fit, and whimpering "no, no," the next minute you're taking it all in. Being butt-fucked and it could make you cum. Let's see how you like this."

Again I feel pressure at my anus. This time, I know, it's not your finger. I'm penetrated, and again, I have a hard time fighting back an orgasm. I feel like I'll explode. My head is spinning, my body is on fire, and I almost beg for release. And then, it starts to vibrate. I can barely control my breathing. It takes everything in me to hold back.

You must know how close I am. How fragile my control (control??) is, but nevertheless I suddenly feel your fingers slide along my clit. I choke back a gasp. Tears leak from my eyes. Please, I think, please let me go. Please let me let go. Oh, god, I don't know how long I can hold on.

You take her swollen clit between your fingers and you squeeze, hard. You feel her shudder, and watch her squirm. You know she's on the edge, but it's not quite time yet, and you withdraw your hand. But the vibrations of the plug you inserted will continue. You bring your fingers to her lips, and her tongue flicks out to taste her own juices. You lean over and your lips trap your fingers between your mouths, and as your tongue twines around her mouth you share the sweet juice of her pussy.

But it's not enough for you. You want her, so badly, but you want to taste her first. You shudder as your tongue makes its first pass up along the smooth crease. You groan as you feel her trembling beneath you. You take her clit between your lips and suck the juices away, and as you suck you press your tongue against her and groan again, as she shudders. Before pulling away you bite down on her, and she gasps - she cannot help herself - and writhes beneath you.

As your teeth graze me, I hear my gasp, but I'm beyond caring. All I want is release, sweet release. All I want is to cum. I would do anything right now for that moment of incomparable bliss. But I fight my orgasm with everything in me, sure that the only thing you could do right now as punishment would be to refuse me that release. Sure too that if only I behaved, just right, you would grant it. You have that power over me. I am yours body and soul.

And I am well rewarded. Again I feel your fingers on me, rubbing, cajoling, teasing. And suddenly I feel you inside of me. It's incredible - your fingers at my clit, your cock ramming into my pussy, and the vibrator sending sensations through my body I never though were possible. My breathing becomes desperate, and I hear yours too - ragged, near your climax. Then the words I long to hear: "Now. Let it go now." and as we cum together, I thank you in my mind for these mindblowing orgasms which are wracking my body.

When it's over, you lay gently beside me. The shackles and the spacer have been removed, and you stroke my hair, and my face and my body. It's incredible, this moment. I feel so safe, so secure, so loved. Your soft caresses lull my body into sleep.