Evening Rendezvous

Story Info
A brief story of passion and bondage.
816 words
3.06
10.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had left home to study for college, but gave up after a token effort. The burnout that comes at the end of the semester had hit me in full force, and so I decided to slack off. About that time I had an idea. With a wicked grin, I got into the car, my thoughts swirling in my head. I checked to make sure my tool kit was still in the back seat; it was.

You see, I've always been a bit freaky. As I drove home, I thought about how lucky I was to have met someone who also enjoyed my particular tastes. I'm not a harsh man, but I definitely enjoy being in charge in the bedroom. As long as everyone agrees and has fun then it's not a concern if things get a bit rough. There's a saying I've heard, "Sex should be friendly. Otherwise, stick to mechanical toys; it's more sanitary."

Upon arriving, I got out of the car and walked up to the door. It was quiet inside, all the lights out and the drapes closed, but I knew she wouldn't be asleep. She usually knew when to expect me and would stay up, reading or just quietly laying abed. I opened the door as softly as I could and let myself in, closing it quickly but quietly. The items I'd taken from my tool kit were grasped firmly in one hand. At the end of the hallway, off the living room, the door to the bedroom opened. Seeing this, I stepped quickly aside into the kitchen and hid. Her voice called out my name, quietly questioning. I made no answer.

I heard her footsteps approaching. When she came to the corner, I quickly popped out and moved in for the kill. Her gasp was cut off as my hand covered her mouth. She saw who it was over the hand and I felt her body relax, as I pushed her back against the wall. My hand slid from her mouth and I grasped one wrist, quickly circling it with the velcro ties I'd brought. Pulling her other hand close to the first, I secured them both tightly together. She stood there, watching as the scene began to unfold.

I pulled her hands above her, using the velcro restraint as my lever. Due to my height, I got her up on her toes and kissed her deeply, my tongue exploring her mouth. I could feel her body responding as she turned lightly underneath me. Her hips pressed against me as the embrace continued; she molded her body to mine. I broke the kiss and pulled her away from the wall, spinning her around and trapping her in the circle of my arms. She squealed slightly, taken by surprise at the sudden move.

I walked forward towards the arm of the couch, pushing her with me. Once we reached the edge, I reached up and grabbed her hair, while simultaneously levering her bound wrists out and away from us. She more fell than bent over the couch arm, her arms outstretched against the seat cushions to catch herself. Her nightie had ridden up onto her lower back and I could see she was naked underneath it. Pressing one hand into the small of her back to hold her in place, I ran the other over her ass and around underneath her body, towards her sex.

As my hand neared it, I could feel the heat emanating from her center. The scent began to waft up to me as her legs spread to give me better access. Running a finger across her, I could feel her shudder slightly with arousal. I undid my pants quickly.

As I slid into her, she gasped and squirmed. I started at a slow, methodical pace, but her body began to buck against mine and I knew she wanted more. Still, I decided to tease her because, after all, I'm the one in charge!

For the next minute or two, I slid smoothly in and out, but I varied the angle and used a few corkscrew motions. As I did each corkscrew move, she bucked wildly and moaned for more. Finally, I picked up the pace, my hips pistoned faster and faster as I slammed deep into her body. The sound of hips meeting pelvis filled the room *smack* *smack* *smack*

She arched her back and cried out as she came for me. I built myself into a near frenzy as I took her. The sounds of flesh against flesh rang in my ears as I felt my own passion peak. Pulling out at the last moment, I came, spraying myself across her body and the nightie. Reaching down, I lightly traced the curves of her now sweaty back. She stood and smiled at me, looking well fucked.

"Can I have these damn straps off now, please?"