Evening Ride

Story Info
There was a tension between them.
1.9k words
3.92
15k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a tension between them. They were friends, yet they had never met. They exchanged sensual, if not downright graphic emails, which evolved to daily texts, which then turned into weekly chats via phone. The conversations heated up with each phone call and soon they were full on phone sex sessions, with one or both of them cumming over the phone after several juicy minutes of dirty talk.

After about a year, they decided to finally meet. As it turned out, he was getting married within several weeks. They had never touched, kissed or even exchanged face-to-face glances. It was all a mystery.

Finally, the day came to meet -- they both decided that after much fanfare the best approach would be to meet over a simple glass of wine. The rest would flow from there. She had many things on her mind concerning her work and personal life, so it did not matter to her that no sex would be involved. He, while curious and always horny, made a pact with himself to behave. He dared not take things any further than this casual meeting to satisfy his curiosity.

It was a rainy evening. The kind of night when the wind literally knocks you over and the rain comes in from all directions. She lived near the river and they had decided to meet at a wine bar nearby. As the rain pelted down, she did not feel like venturing out. She sent him a text message "why don't you just come to my place and we can talk here?" After several minutes, he replies back a simple 'yes.' She figured his coming her apartment was no big deal, in fact, his coming to her flat for some reason seemed to ease the awkwardness of meeting in a public place. She did not like feeling as if she was on a first date and much preferred this no-frills approach.

As the time drew nearer, he began to send her a few suggestive texts. They both became horny, although neither of them knew it about the other. Soon she was nearly at her peak. Her 'Ms.Hyde, as she jokingly named her horny alter ego, was out in full force. In fact, even though she knew this meeting would not be a sexual one, she was tempted to push a few boundaries to see what might happen.

She had rushed outside for a moment to take away some of the trash that had collected in the kitchen. As she dropped the bag in front of her house, she saw him parking his car on the street. As she stared at the Jeep, she began to think of all the stories and fantasies they would share around that car. There she was - windblown, cold, dishevelled. Not quite adequate, but oh, so fired up by the sight of that vehicle.

She walked over to his jeep as the wind nearly knocked her down. "Hi there" she says, surprising him. "It's nice to finally meet you."

He seemed taken a bit aback to find her there outside. He was nervously adjusting himself. It looked like he was zipping up his trousers. "Oh, hyena...what are you doing outside?"

"Just took out the trash -- you're a bit early, aren't you?

Yes, I had some time on my hands, so thought I'd use it to find a parking space. It is difficult to find parking here sometimes.

They stared at each other for a moment and the nervousness fell away. It felt relaxed, fun and natural. He walks around to the passenger side and says, "hey, why don't you jump in and we can take a drive?"

With that, she crawls into the front seat, no coat, no purse, nothing. Just her house keys in her pocket.

They drive for a moment in silence, they he speaks up. "Would you like to check out the Woods - you know, because we've joked about it?" Something in her stirs. She is not expecting anything sexual, yet the chemistry between them is undeniable. She decided to let go of any inhibitions and just go with the feeling.

"Of course" she purrs.

They drive for a few more minutes. More silence. Just the sound of the rain lashing against the windshield.

"Do you want to know what I thought about when I drove here to meet you?" he asks. "I thought about one last time - I thought about my time with the girl in Belfast and how much fun it was to just let loose with someone for a truly carnal fuck session.... and, I could not get that feeling out of my mind. I had a hard on coming here, which is why you saw me adjust myself just now. You might not be able to see it, but my cock is still rock hard.

She turns her body so that she is practically facing him and asks "will you masturbate for me while driving, then?" I would love to see you stroke your cock while talking to me.

Without words, he pulls out an engorged dick. Truly swollen, rock hard, sticking straight out like a flag pole, dripping in pre-cum.

"Oh my god....she mutters, "that's one fucking hard cock. "Mind if I touch it?"

"Please, I wish you would!" he stammers

with that, she leans over and puts her hand on his throbbing pole. It feels amazing and soon she is gently stroking and caressing it, massaging it, hard then soft...giving him a hand job as they drive to the infamous Woods. All she can think about is sucking him off right then and there. All he can think about is sliding his cock into her pussy and fucking her senseless. Bending her over submissively and fucking her good and hard, like he knows she wants it.

Neither of them shares such carnal, lusty thoughts aloud until she bends down to put her mouth on him. "Oh God, yes...suck my cock -- get me as hard as you can so I can fuck you good and hard."

MMMMM....she begins to lap up his juices greedily. Her moist, delicate mouth all over his throbbing dick feels so good. She is soft, then firm, and then greedily takes him whole in her mouth, practically gagging herself. The sound of it makes him want to explode into her mouth right then and there.

But not yet.

He soon cannot focus on his driving, so he pulls over in a remote secondary road, and pulls the car to the side of a field. She is not paying any attention to his driving, but continues to suck on his cock. She stops sucking momentarily to swipe her finger over the mushroom head to collect some of the pre-cum that continues to ooze out of him. With three fingers drenched in his cum, she pulls her panties to one side and inserts the cum soaked fingers into her pussy. She gently fucks herself and plays with her clit. The slushy sound of her pussy is driving him wild and he can't wait to fuck her.

"Get out of the car" he orders. "I want to fuck you on the car hood"

She steps outside into the rain, which has now become a faint drizzle and props herself against the hood. She stares at him while simultaneously lifting her skirt to her waist and sliding her panties to one side.

His trousers are unzipped and his cock hangs out like a snake. A lovely delicious snake.

"Now, spread your legs for me. Wide"

She obeys.

She parts her legs slowly and seductively. He catches a glimpse in the darkness of her wet mound. Her clit is swollen in anticipation. Instead of fucking her right then, he decides to tease her a bit by sliding his tongue up and down her inner thigh and fingering her pussy then darting his tongue in and out of her cunt. He begins to suck on her clit, while furiously fingering her. First two, then three, then four fingers fucking her tight, swollen pussy. His pants have now dropped around his waist and he teases her with his monstrous cock, which is now bobbing up and down in anticipation.

They are both frenzied. She submissively straddled on the hood of his car, in the drizzling evening rain in the middle of god knows where. If someone were to drive by now, they would surely get a sight!

She moans and squirms on the hood. He reaches up and rips off her top, then her bra, exposing her beautifully ample breasts. He admires her nipples, which have become erect from the stimulation as well as the cold.

He grabs hold of his cock and commands her to slide forward. "Slide yourself onto my cock, so I can fuck you properly" he orders. She inches her body forward, her ass sticking a bit to the car hood.

With one quick motion, he slides his cock deep inside her and begins to fuck her hard. Not just a nice build up, he is going at her hard. He has lots of pent up energy and he is horny as hell. God, her pussy feels amazing as it wraps itself around his cock. They both look down to watch his dick furiously sliding in and out of her cunt. Suddenly he grabs her and tells her to come down off the hood and bend over submissively. "I'm going to fuck you good and hard from behind -- since I know you want it good and hard."

She again obeys.

With her skirt hiked up to her waist, her stockings and panties down around her ankles he bends her over and slides his dick deep into her pussy. He fucks her furiously, grabbing her tits and twisting her nipples, taking her hair and pulling it gently as he pounds her hard. This goes on for a few more minutes until his balls begin to swell and he knows he's going to cum.

"Oh, shit. I'm going to cum any second. "Get back onto the hood, you dirty little slut" he barks at her.

Legs spread wide, submissively sprawled onto his hood, shirt ripped open, nipples hard, hair tousled, she is quite a sight. He slides back into her.

"I am going to fill you with my cum now. I'm going to leave you with a little cream pie to remember me by -- how would you like that?"

Oh god, yes, she moans.

With two final thrusts, fucking her hard against his hood there on the side of the road, in the pouring rain, he shoots a never-ending load of sticky white cum deep into her pussy. As he empties inside her, she squeals in delight and suddenly explodes into orgasm all over his cock. He pussy is strangling every ounce of juice in him, contracting and spasming back and forth as she orgasms. Her juices are gushing out. He continues to drain every ounce of cum into her pussy until he is empty. He pulls out his softening cock and with one swift motion, cum oozes onto his car hood.

They both look down in amazement, watching so many juices dribble down the car hood.

After several moments of silence, reveling in their mutual orgasm, he finally speaks "I'd better take you home now -- starting tomorrow, I am going to be a good boy!"

"Guess that was worth the wait, huh? He smiles.