Evening Shadows

Story Info
The perfect ending to a hard day's work.
1.2k words
4.04
15.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
melpri24
melpri24
10 Followers

The blistering sun had finally loosened it's grip on the mid June day. The sparrows were chirping in the treetops as they settled down for their evening's rest, and a comforting coolness filled the air. Shannon had worked in the fields all day baling hay so that the horses would have food during the winter months. Now, freshly showered Shannon stood at the corral gate in a pair of cut off denims, a tank top and cowboy boots.

"Come on Whisper" Shannon cooed to the black and white mare swishing away a fly with it's tail at the far end of the enclosure.

Shannon held out a carrot to entice Whisper to come over to her. Whisper eventually strolled over to Shannon and that carrot. When the beast had finished the eating the carrot, Shannon gently bridled the mare and lead her out of the corral. She then effortlessly swung herself onto the horse's back.

"OK Girl, let's go" Shannon chirped.

Whisper's hooves thudded softly on the dirt path as they headed out. Shannon's favorite place to ride was by a creek near the farm. The water babbled on some rocks as they continued on. The air smelled fresh and clean as the sun made it's decent to the west.

Shannon's long hair flowed softly down her back, still a little damp from her shower. She hummed softly to her self. Whisper dipped her head every now and then to grab a bite of a tasty sliver of grass. Further ahead was Shannon's favorite place along the creek. It was a clearing lush with wild flowers, and a little waterfall. It was the perfect spot for a girl to relax after a hard days work. Horse and rider continued on their leisurely pace when suddenly Shannon heard what she thought was a splash.

"Whoa girl" Shannon whispered as she pulled lightly on the reins.

Shannon listened for a few minutes, then not hearing anything more she urged the mare on with a slight squeeze of her heels. As Shannon got to her clearing she saw a pile of clothes strewn on the bank, and a well muscled black horse tethered to a nearby tree.

"I should leave" Shannon's mind kept repeating as she sat there on Whisper. She looked from the pile of clothes then back at the black horse who was contentedly munching on some grass.

It was then that Shannon caught some movement in the creek out of the corner of her eye. She looked towards the creek and her nipples began to tingle. She could feel her cheeks turning red. It was Kelly, the stable hand from the farm next door.

Shannon's mind went back to the first time she met Kelly at a neighbor's barn dance. His jeans had fit just right, and all night long Shannon had hoped that Kelly would ask her to dance, but alas, it never happened. Now there she sat with Kelly's strong male body before her.

"Don't just sit there, come on in the water's great" Kelly said.

Shannon continued to sit there willing herself to turn around and head for home.

"I didn't think anyone would be here" Shannon mumbled shyly.

"It's OK. You aren't bothering me." Kelly said as he began walking towards her.

Kelly remembered Shannon from that barn dance too. He remembered how nicely Shannon's body had filled out her tiny sundress. He had wanted to ask her to dance, but he had a hard time pealing the other women off of him, and before he knew it the night was over. He hadn't seen her again until now.

"Damn, she's beautiful" Kelly thought to himself as he continued heading her way.

"What are you doing?" Shannon asked shyly.

"Well, if you aren't going to come to me, I'm going to have to come to you" Kelly said huskily.

Kelly moved closer, and now was half way out of the water. Shannon tried hard to look away, but Kelly was the most beautiful piece of manhood Shannon had ever seen. Water dripped from the ringlets of his dark, shoulder length hair. A soft down covered his chest, and his cock was beginning to get hard.

Shannon sat there as if in a trance. Kelly walked up to her and gently lifted her from Whispers back. He set Shannon down softly in a bed of wild flowers and looked at her.

"You are such a beautiful lady" Kelly said gently.

"Thank you" Shannon said quietly.

Kelly kissed Shannon softly on the lips. Kelly then moved to her neck and earlobes. She trembled not believing what was happening. She then wrapped her arms around Kelly and felt the strong masculine muscles of his back.

Shannon kicked of her cowboy boots, as Kelly got her out of her tank top. Kelly smiled when he discovered Shannon wasn't wearing a bra. Her size 36C breasts with their hard nipples danced before him. Kelly's hands wandered to those breasts squeezing and teasing until Shannon thought she would loose her mind.

Next Kelly's lips discovered her breasts while his hands found the snap to the cut off denims. He got her out them as his lips traveled down her torso. Kelly gently freed Shannon from her panties, and then put his tongue to work between Shannon's legs.

"Oh yes!" Shannon moaned.

Electric currents surged through Shannon's body as Kelly's tongue continued to lap up every last drop.

"MMMMM, I'm going to cum!" Shannon cried.

Her luscious body bucked and thrashed as wave after wave flowed threw her.

"Do you want me?" Kelly asked huskily

"Oh yes, yes. I want you." Shannon moaned.

"Let me taste you first." Shannon said quietly.

"Sure thing." Kelly moaned.

He laid down next to Shannon, and she kneeled over him grasping his throbbing member gently. She ran her finger tips up and down the length of him for a few minutes. Next she did the same with the tip of her tongue. Precum oozed from Kelly's swollen member as Shannon took his length into her mouth. Shannon sucked and continued to tease him with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh, Honey that feels so good." Kelly groaned, "but I want to be in that hot pussy of yours."

"OK" Shannon whispered.

Kelly sat up and kissed her, their tongues entwining, deliciously tormenting each other further. Once again Kelly laid Shannon down in the bed of wild flowers. Shannon could feel Kelly's hardness at the lips of her opening, then the next thing she knew he was inside her, throbbing and pulsating, filling her entire being.

"Ohhh!" Shannon moaned.

She wrapped her legs around him as if to keep him captive. She never wanted this feeling to end. Shannon lost track of how many orgasms washed over her body. Kelly lavished her with little kisses as he grunted and moaned above her. Finally with one last thrust his hot cum shot deep into her wanting pussy.

They lay together spent for what seemed like forever. Eventually they got up and washed themselves off in the creek. They dressed, and Kelly gathered the horses he gave Shannon a boost onto Whisper's back and got on his black. As darkness began to fall they rode off hand in hand.

melpri24
melpri24
10 Followers