Evening with Master

Story Info
Dominant and submissive spend an evening together.
2.1k words
4.25
26.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room is quiet. My heart is pounding so loudly, I think surely You must hear it. You recline comfortably into the deep burgundy leather chair. I have fixed a drink for You and returned to kneeling in front of You. Slowly, You sip Your drink, looking quite serious and reflective.

“My pet, turn the stereo on. Select some music for us.”

“Yes Sir.” I hurry to the stereo, wishing You had told me what music You would like, but You have left this decision to me. Finally, I decide on some instrumental music, with a nice sultry jazz sound. I return to You and begin to kneel again, but Your words stop me.

“Before you kneel again, My pet, take off your clothes.” The riding crop is draped casually across Your lap, in case I had any doubts about how quickly You expected my obedience.

With trembling fingers, I disrobe before You, wishing for a modicum of privacy to shield me from Your intense gaze. Completely naked, I return to my knees, thankful for the pillow that You have placed on the floor for me. While I am kneeling, I feel the soft leather of the riding crop as You stroke my back with its tip. Each time that You pause, I tense, anticipating a much firmer stroke, but You do not change your pattern.

“Kneel up and show Me your breasts.”

My hands cup my breasts, presenting them for Your inspection. Slowly You trace around my nipples until the peaks become very hard and pointed. I watch, as You are rolling them between Your thumb and forefinger, squeezing them, tugging them and I feel the desire begin to rise inside already. My breathing begins to change, indicating my arousal.

“So eager, My pet, and the night is so new … let’s see what I can do for you.” You slide the cool metal clamps across my skin, the contrast making me shiver. First the left, and then the right … ah, the pleasure, the pain, as You adjust and tug the clamps to make sure You have achieved the desired effect. The chain between the clamps makes a nice accessory, as You pull me forward by the chain.

“Ah, Sir, please” I gasp as the chain is pulled tautly, stretching my nipples.

“My pet,” You shake Your head, disapprovingly. “Are you questioning Me?”

“No Sir, I wasn’t, truly Sir!” I am sincere and I hope You can sense this in my voice.

You nod forgivingly, as You give the chain another firm tug. Wisely, this time, I restrain any outburst, although each tug sends a corresponding jolt of desire to my already wet pussy. How I long to feel Your cock inside me, ramming into me, making me cry out with pleasure. But You control my pleasure now; I no longer have a say in deciding how or when that pleasure is meted out.

You continue playing with my breasts, enjoying Your game of erotic torture. The pain was lessening, and the pleasure was so sweet. Suddenly You remove the clamps, without warning. As the blood flows back into my nipples, the sensations are overwhelming. I whimper softly.

“Bend your head down.” You instruct me and I quickly comply. The collar is leather, black and cool against my fevered skin. I feel the padlock closing it on my neck, the key disappearing into Your pocket until You choose to remove it. Three metal rings, one in the center and one on each side, rest against my skin. The collar is a symbol, officially signaling my submissiveness, easing me out of my vanilla life and into a realm where I desire to submit and give control to someone else.

I know what comes next. We have been practicing this, using only my mouth to unbuckle Your belt and unzip Your trousers, so that You may receive pleasure from my mouth. I am struggling with the belt and You help me by doing it Yourself. In no time after that, I am kneeling between Your legs, sucking Your cock, sucking Your balls with my mouth, my hands carefully folded behind my back.

Sometimes You have me continue this for what seems like forever, until I think my jaw is about to snap, other times, You cum quickly into my mouth or onto my breasts. This act establishes my submissiveness firmly before any activity begins. Tonight, You seem eager to begin, as Your voice commands me to stop. I remain kneeling before You, waiting for Your next instruction.

The blindfold is slipped on so quickly that I hardly even knew what You were doing. Straining my ears, I try and determine where You are, as I feel the riding crop again stroking my back. The first stroke was against the soft, fleshy part of my backside, then alternating from one side to the other, increasing in intensity.

“What do you say, My pet?” You ask, taking a brief respite from Your labors.

“Thank you Sir, if it please You, may I have more strokes?” I reply quietly.

“Eager for the sting of My crop, eh, My pet? Well tonight I am feeling generous, so I will indulge your request.” You laugh teasingly, knowing my predicament, knowing that I would have answered that way even if that was not my wish. Many more strokes and the warmth of my skin is flooding my body. You instruct me to kneel up again and to spread my knees wide apart.

“Wider, My pet, you can do better than that.” You say sternly, using the handle end of the crop to push against my inner thighs. Finally, You are pleased with my posture and You reach down between my legs. Chuckling at the wetness You encounter, You rub my clit, ever so lightly and rhythmically back and forth, until my hips are grinding against Your hand.

“Always so wet for Me, My pet, after a just few lashes from My crop.” You say out loud. Inserting a small vibrator into my pussy, You turn it on low and whisper in my ear, “you may not cum, nod if you understand.”

I nod, as I feel the smooth plastic sliding into me, vibrating against my aching flesh. You set it on low and tell me that You have preparations to make in the other room.

“Remain this way, My pet. I will return for you.” You are being quite mysterious and I cannot help but shudder as wicked, wicked thoughts of the next few hours run through my mind. The vibrator is raising my level of desire, but it is really just small enough to torture my pussy without providing any relief, which is exactly what You had planned. I am waiting and waiting and waiting …

I feel Your hand reach between my legs and pull out the vibrator, chuckling at my state of arousal. You attach a leash to the middle ring of my collar and tug on it roughly. “Stand up!” I am trembling slightly, wondering what will happen next. A gentle hand caresses my bottom, moving soothingly over the already pinkened skin. The skin is sensitized from the riding crop and unconsciously I push back to meet your hand. “Stay still, My pet,” Your voice sounds like You are amused by my behavior.

“Yes Sir,” I answer softly, as your hands continue to move over my buttocks, my back and shoulders, and my breasts, stopping to pull and tease my nipples. A moan escapes from my lips as You begin to twist them back and forth, knowing that if You continued just this activity that You could make me cum so hard for You. You apply the clamps skillfully, adjusting the tension a bit more than I am used to. I feel the chain that hangs down from them and then Your hands are between my thighs, spreading my legs, seeking to attach the other clamps to my pussy lips.

My breath is ragged, as the clamps seem to bury themselves into my sensitive flesh. You murmur Your approval, and then indicate that something is missing. I wonder what You are referring to, what new diversion have You planned for us. Suddenly, I feel something burning in my nipples, pulling on them, pulling them down. “How do you like the new weights, My pet?” You ask, Your hands stroking my shoulders.

“Please Sir, I don’t know, I don’t think I can…” I can barely utter the words, the sensations are so strong, pleasure, pain, coursing through my body. I am overwhelmed by the sensations. I feel Your hands touching my breasts, squeezing them, increasing the feelings.

“Do you want to use your safe word, My pet?” You ask, continuing to massage me, lightly pulling on the chain that connects the clamps together.

“No Sir, it will just take some adjustment, I think.” Your hand follows the chain down to my aching pussy, pulling on the clamps there, teasing at my swollen clit. In no time, Your attentions have driven me wild with desire, and I am grinding my hips against the teasing action of Your fingers, forgetting your earlier instructions to remain still.

Your hand makes contact with my bare behind, startling me and stinging terribly. You pull my head back by my hair, commanding my attention. Your voice is controlled, and yet I know that I have displeased You. Roughly, You spread my legs farther apart and instruct me to bend slightly at the waist. I obey You, but my whole body is tensed, waiting for the punishment that I know You will give me. I feel You parting my ass cheeks, probing at me with some lubricant and then, You push a large butt plug inside me.

I gasp as You instruct me to keep the plug inside me and not to let it slip out.

“My pet, I do not give you frivolous instructions, do I?”

“No Sir.”

“Did you misunderstand Me, when I told you to remain still?”

“No Sir.”

“Then I can only presume that you were so preoccupied with your own pleasure that you were unable to obey Me, is that correct?”

“Yes Sir, I am sorry Sir.”

“I know, my little one, but I cannot allow these bad habits to continue. Your first and primary focus must be on Me and My pleasure. Nod, if you understand Me.” I nod yes. “Very good, now assume the position. I will give you 25 strokes for disobeying Me. Perhaps this will remind you of your responsibilities to Me. The next infraction will result in 50 strokes, My pet. I do not enjoy punishing you, but I will not let this bad behavior continue.”

I assume the position, kneeling on all fours, head lowered to the ground, presenting my ass for punishment. I wonder if You will use Your hand or the crop or perhaps the flogger. I can hear Your footsteps as You walk around me, drawing out the tension, as I try to anticipate the first stroke.

“Begin counting, pet!”

“One…” I say quietly, trying not to tense. Oh my god! It is the leather flogger, snapping hard against my already pinkened flesh. I feel the tears come to my eyes. Usually You start out gradually with this tool, working me up to a more intense level, but not at this moment. Another stroke and Your voice tells me to continue counting. “Two, three … 10, 19 … 24, 25.”

I am shaking, my body aching, covered in a sheen of perspiration. I think this is the most intense punishment that You have ever given me and one that I am not likely to forget. My body is on fire, the plug filling me, the clamps on my nipples, pulling and tugging at me with their weights, and the clamps on my pussy lips, making me mindful of every move that I make.

Something cool, I feel something cool on my lips. You are offering me a sip of water and I gratefully swallow it all, appreciating Your thoughtfulness.

“I trust that I won’t have to discipline you for this again, My pet.” You say seriously, removing the blindfold to look at me.

“Oh no Sir, You won’t, I promise,” is my breathless reply.

“Very good,” You murmur, pulling on my collar, indicating that You wish me to stand again and then leading me by the leash, You lead me down the hall and into the playroom that You have created. I find myself shivering with passion, once again, anticipating Your dominance.

© All Rights Reserved, MzSabine, 2004