Evenings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tirreno12
tirreno12
438 Followers

"Nothing wrong Susan, you are a healthy and lovely young lady seeking a new way in her sexual life. I did it a few years ago and still do having nothing to reproach myself for. How about your husband? Is he jealous maybe?"

"O not at all. I told him that I had been in the car with George and he seems to be rather excited at the idea."

"What an idea?"

"The idea of me with another man. Yesterday we played in bed when a text message from George arrived on my cell."

"What has George texted?"

"He asked for a date."

"Wow! What did it happen then?"

"Well, Andrew encouraged me to text him back then he had an instant hard on..."

"Mmm! good for you dear," comments Carla while Susan goes on, "... and starting to make love he said to think on me with another man."

"What a problem, Susie? your husband knows you flirt with George."

"Yes, I told him something. He knows I showed George my legs but little did he know about what happened later."

"What did it happen, Susie? Not very much. You told us girls to have shown him legs and kissed him on the lips. Innocent play rather."

"I did a bit more really. I led him unbutton my dress and I was braless underneath. He played with my boobs and sucked my nipples on. We french kissed also. A complete petting."

"It happened because you are a complete little slut," Carla giggles, "and a little piece of a cheating wife, arent'you Susan?" she pokes fun again on Susan.

"Dont't scoff at me, Carla. You are right, I am a shaky little slut, I haven't had the courage to tell Andrew all the truth."

"Do you want to make love with George?

"I am tempted, Carla. He will be the second man in my life, but I fear to feel guilty too. He wants to see me this evening. I have no time to think what to do," admits Susan.

"You are not tempted, Susan hon. You are eager. Accept George's invitation for the evening and... good luck!" Carla has a low laughter again.

"I can't leave my children at home alone."

"No problem. Helen, my daughter, can give them a look. I'll tell her."

"Thanks, Carla. You are a real friend."

"O don't say thanks, Susie. I had such a sort of feelings before you have had them. What are you doing now?"

"Nothing Carla. I'm waiting for George's call with my brains in turmoil," she pines.

"And a wet cunt too," Carla laughs, "see you, girl. Let me know."

Andrew and Susan's bedroom about one year and half later. A cold winter night. Outside is rainy and windy. Andrew is under the blankets watching television. Half past ten pm. Susan enters the room throwing her dressing-gown on a seat and flies into the bed with a nice pijama on.

"Brrr... what a night! I am frozen, warm my feet, Andy." She puts her feet on his husband's ones under the blankets.

"You spent a lot of time with the kids. Have you talked to someone at the phone too?" he hugs his wife with one arm kissing her on a cheeck. The other hand runs to her breasts over the pijama blouse.

"No dear, nobody called me. Frances couldn't sleep and I told her a story."

"What a couple of aroused nipples you have tonight, Susie."

"It's the cold. Brrr... Iced boobs galore, slip your hand inside and constate." She smiles.

"They stand as little pencil erasers. Let me play with them." Andrew squeezes her boobs.

"Leave them in peace and let me warm, bad boy," she cuddles in her husband's arm, "mmm... (she moans) sweet hands, boobs say thanks." She pecks his cheek.

"How about the little beaver cuddling under the sheets then?" his hand slip inside Susan's pijama slacks. She spreads her legs slightly.

"Be gentle, pussy is sleeping" she kisses him on the lips.

"Let's try to awake her up," he inserts a finger "mmm... not so sleeping, Susan. Pussy is rather wet indeed." He reciprocates her kisses.

"You and your finger. A bit higher, hon... mmm... yes... just there."

"Unbutton the pijama top, Susie."

"So?" Susan's boob are on view. Andrew plays with them for a moment then says, "Edgar, my younger brother, split out with his girlfriend, you know,"

"No, I don't know. Why?" she asks quietly.

"He found out she has another guy." Andrew straights to stroke Susan's clit on.

"I knew she was not the right girl for him. The little slut of her."

"He called me today, he feels down and wants to talk with you also."

"Poor Edgar. He is so tender, my little Eddie. Tell him to come here for the week-end. We can pamper him a lot," she places her hand on Andrew's cock. A brief silence.

"I have a wish, Susie," says Andrew.

"A wish? Let me know," they kiss again.

"I want to watch you with another man."

"O dear, this idea again. I denied many times. Why do you insist?" she takes her husband's cock out the blankets.

"I think it's so exciting. Nothing else is so exciting for me. Look," he shows Susan his erection.

"Your cock becomes hard as soon as you think on me with another man, I know," she chuckles stroking a little, then she bends to kiss the tool on the tip.

"I can't help. To watch you with another man. You and him strictly embraced. You slowly getting yourself bare for him. The foreplay, wow, I die to watch you gobbling a guy."

"Like that, dear?" she engulfes Andrew's cock all the length and giggles.

"Yes, Susie. You on the bed spread legs, pussy on display, teasing him."

"Mmm, he playing with my clit while I urge him to enter me, to do me strong. Do you like your hot wife, huh, hon?" she giggles again starting once more to blow his husband's cock on.

"I love you," he puts one hand on his wife's head while she goes up and down.

"You cuckold," she whispers sucking him.

"Will you let me?" Susan stops the suction.

"Listen dear. Well, yes, under your and Carla's spur I fooled a bit last year and I did it with George. He was nice with me, his lovemaking was great. I wanted to try something different, you were aware of it and contented. You have known all of my affair, every detail. I stopped to see him after four months because some silly words circulated about me. Even my mother said what are you doing, Susan? I don't want any other gossip about me. I am a respectable mom. It was a one-off."

"O come on Susie, we can be cautios."

"O no, Andy. George is always after me. He calls to say hi being gentle as usual. We see him socially sometimes also, but I don't want to have a new beginning with him. Even if he is a wonderful lover. I am no more the prim and proper wife I had been once but that bit of flaunting on a topless beach in front of you as I did last summer is really my limit. And I'm sure that George never agrees to make love in front of a third person, neither in front of you. He is so reserved," she kisses Andrew on the lips then starts to suck on her husband cock again. He shakes his head.

"Mmm... Susie, I don't mean George. I have another guy in mind."

"Another guy?" she hurries on taking Andrew's testicles in hand, and asking "Who?" she continues to stroke them.

"Eddie."

"Eddie?!? Your brother?!?" she stops newly.

"He feels down, you want to pamper him a bit."

"He was a child when I knew him. Do you want I have sex with him?" She pounds her husband's cock thoughful.

"I think on you with him since the afternoon."

"What a mad husband I have. I was the big sister in law for Eddie, his big sister eight years older than him. He had a crush on me, a puppy-love, I know. Maybe he still has, last time he was all eyes with me."

"I noticed, he will be happy to make love with you. Think, Susie. Nobody can say a word as he is my brother. He can stay with us between whiles."

"I passed a lot of time with him since he was twelve or thirteen years old, then we married and he grew up," she smiles, "once or twice I also saw him naked when your mom still bathed him. He had a nice unfledged cock at the time."

"You must see him nowadays. I saw him in the shower after we played tennis last month. He has a very big cock now, bigger than mine."

"Yours is not that big, dear." Andrew startles and his cock erupts in Susan's mouth. She swallows slowly.

The evening after. Eight o'clock. Andrew and Susan have supper with their children.

"Your chicken with rice and is very good, dear," says Andrew.

"Thanks, hon, I'm happy you like it."

"May I have a bit more, mommie?" asks Frances, their little one, seven years old now.

"Of course, baby. Eeat slow," says Susan

"What have you done in the afternoon, dear?" says Andrew savouring the chicken.

"Nothing special. Carla went for a cup of tea. By the way have you invited Eddie for the week-end, hon?"

"Yes I had, Susie. He comes on friday," announces Andrew.

"Great!!! Uncle Eddie always brings toys," say the kids at one voice.

tirreno12
tirreno12
438 Followers
12