Eventime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All thoughts of her own until now nagging needs left her as she concentrated all her efforts solely on bringing her gorgeous lover the most pleasure she could. The girl's eager sucking wet flesh drew at her wriggling tongue as she worked and Eve happily obliged thrusting as deep as possible into Raven and squirming her face into the girl's groin. Sensing the growing urgency in the girl's responses to her actions Eve realised it was time that she should attempt to bring her lover to a climax. Alternately she began flicking at the hard knob of the girl's clitoris with her tongue tip then plunging it deep into her gaping hole setting up a slow deliberate rhythm that had the girl crying out with anguished enjoyment. Eve was amazed how much satisfaction she gained herself just from giving pleasure to Raven. Even forgetting about breathing Eve diligently worked on; gradually she was working her lover closer and closer to orgasm. As she burrowed her face into the girls mound once more trying to ignore the pains in her chest Eve worked on, eventually she had to come up for air and gasping painfully her glistening face smiled up at Raven.

"I gather you enjoy it after all," the sweat sheen covered girl gasped looking down the bed at her.

"Wow that's an understatement" Eve gasped fighting for breath.

"Finish me off then!" Raven laughed "quickly now."

Tentatively Eve touched the wet lips with her fingertips feeling Raven lurch in response to her caress. Eve smiled to herself as an idea popped into her head and she spread the lips apart to fully expose the thrusting clitoris. At first she teasingly ran her tongue tip over the sensitive stub lightly hearing Raven cry out with each stroke. Slowly she increased the pressure and speed as she sank her lips tightly to the girl's mound around it sucking hard drawing it into her mouth. Eve clamped the swollen knob of flesh firmly between her teeth and began battering it relentlessly with her tongue. In response to this assault Raven began bucking her hips wildly and screaming demonically. With both hands she grasped vainly at Eves blonde cropped hair and crushed her face into her boiling sex. Eve felt the sudden wave of hot fluid bursting against her mouth and chin as the climaxing girl screamed and convulsed grinding her pussy against her face. Raven's nails tore into her scalp but the pain did not stem her enthusiasm. Releasing her teeth's grip on Raven's clitty Eve lapped greedily at the girl's pussy intent on devouring all that the convulsing girl's pussy produced. Eventually though it had to end and Raven's contortions eased. As the intense power of the orgasm gradually subsided completely Eve felt Raven fall back limply into the crumpled bedclothes.

Moaning low between deep satisfied gasps Raven recovered her composure and gathered her senses. Meanwhile Eve sat up stretching to ease what was until now unnoticed painful ache in her back. As she gazed down on the firm glistening sweaty wonderful body that lay invitingly before her she became acutely conscious of the aching need that required satisfying within her. Suddenly aware of the intense fire that burnt ferociously between her thighs Eve desperately hoped that it was to be her turn to come next. Her eyes must have betrayed the eager need she felt for as their eyes met Raven spoke softly and gratefully.

"That was wonderful my love" Raven whispered pausing to gain the full effect her words caused before continuing "It was not to distasteful for you I hope."

"I enjoyed it immensely myself actually." Eve admitted coyly feeling the blood rush to her already reddened face as she blushed.

"Good, let's see if I can bring you such pleasure, I'm unable to move yet my love" Ravens voice sounded quietly contented "so climb up over me if you wish?"

"OK" whispered Eve expectantly.

"That would be nice for both of us." the girl smiled at Eve provocatively cocking her shapely eyebrow before she continued, "I so want to gaze on your excitement!"

Eagerly Eve crawled around the bed to kneel beside the prone girl's head. Eve felt arousal boil up when she looked directly down upon her lover's beautiful upturned face. Unable to contain the expectant excitement that swirled within she cried out as Raven's hands reached up and gently took hold of her pale buttocks to draw her closer. Allowing Raven to painstakingly push and pull her into exactly the position she wanted Eve shuffled obediently about. The gentle pressure of Raven's shepherding fingers on her hips and bum urged her on. Eve moved eagerly into position above the girl's face straddling her until her lover was happy with her. Finally she knelt facing down the bed crouched slightly over Raven's face with her knees alongside the girl's heaving rib cage framing her lover's pert breasts perfectly. Raven's upper arms were pinned to the bed beneath Eve's shins but the girl could still reach up to gently caress her with those incredibly long nailed fingers.

The incredible intensity of the excitement Eve felt had her panting rapidly, shallow and noisily as her pliant trembling body prepared to submit to the extreme carnal pleasures that this girl promised it. Knowing that Raven would be gazing up at her blonde thatched eager mound only fuelled her unnatural arousal even further. Any earlier bashfulness or embarrassment she had felt was dismissed as Eve crouched expectantly displaying herself openly to Raven who was after all a virtual stranger.

"Sit down a little lower Eve slowly," came the hoarse muffled whisper from beneath her and closing her eyes in anticipation she complied.

There was no warning given or any attempt at teasing her, suddenly Raven's strong long nailed hands gripped Eve's hips quite painfully and drew her down firmly against the waiting open mouth beneath. Eve shuddered with intense excitement at the resulting sensation but had no time to savour it before Raven continued. Unable to stop herself Eve wailed aloud as she felt the girl's forceful tongue pushing straight up into the eager tight hole of her pussy. Clamped very firmly by the girl's strong grasping fingers Eve was held exactly how Raven wanted her. Writhing slowly in circles as it pushed upward the intruding tongue slipped deeper and deeper into her sucking orifice. Unbelievable as it seemed it slithered into her until Eve thought that it felt as big as a cock up there inside her.

Eve sighed contentedly as the innermost secret sensitive areas of her sex were sought out and gently explored by the wonderfully long throbbing intruder. Every attempt she made to move in response to the exquisite tongues ministrations was thwarted as the girl's long nails dug into her hips and buttocks more painfully still. Ecstatically like an overexcited puppy Eve yelped uncontrollably at the delicious mix of pleasure and pain that was being inflicted upon her. Reaching down she cautiously placed her open hands over the girl's inviting firm pointed breasts to caress them. Her nervous unsteady confidence grew when she felt Raven's hard nipples respond to her touch. The hard stubs pushing into her palms spurred Eve on as she began to massage the firm globes of flesh beneath her outstretched fingers. Eve began to knead the firm flesh more and more confidently as she whimpered contentedly whilst she was being delightfully speared upon the muscular probe.

Her ecstasy was interrupted as she felt the dull pain growing inside her abdomen as the tongue forced it's way deeper still into her. Strange as it seemed the painful ache only added to her unstoppable spiralling excitement as Eve felt the spreading ripples of ecstasy that were building rapidly within. Falling forward over the prone writhing body beneath her as the first convulsion gripped her Eve wailed aloud as she collapsed on top of Raven. Without warning the most intense climax burst violently through her over excited system.

"Oh God!" she gasped "Oh God!" as the girl clamped her arms around her hips and drove her face up into Eve's molten hot sex.

As she writhed in continual orgasm against the girl's face Eve couldn't comprehend what Raven was doing to cause her such pleasure. For what seemed minutes the waves of ecstasy kept building and blasting through her relentlessly until she felt weak. As her physical strength ebbed she writhed above her lover less even though the intensity of her climax did not decrease. Eve could not figure out how the girl could hold her at the peak of ecstasy for so long but relished every added second the intense climax endured. Her once frantic cries became subdued to soft moans now as Raven relentlessly kept her excitement at fever pitch whilst drawing the strength from her. Eve was unknowingly being kept permanently at the peak of excitement whilst the creature fed from her emotions. As her strength slowly waned she swooned and fell still laid over the feeding creature's hot body. Her stamina was exhausted but her senses were still acutely aware as she felt and heard the creature lapping and slurping down the flowing cocktail of sexual juices her raging orgasm readily produced.

Eventually worn down through sheer fatigue Eve felt the dizzy devouring world of darkness threatening to envelop her as she nearly passed out. Weakly her voice no more than a whisper she begged Raven to stop. With a final urgent flourish of her tongue the girl ceased her delicious assault and withdrew from her. Unusually strong arms easily lifted an exhausted Eve from above her as she slipped from beneath the groaning woman.

Eve fell back limply into the soft crimson bedding as Raven gently turned her over and gazed happily up at the wonderful girl kneeling above her. Totally sapped she was unable to move even a finger and her nervous system had still not recovered from the recent fragging Raven had caused it. As Raven knelt behind her she gently slipped her long fingers under her head and lovingly lifted it from the soft bed. Eve smiled adoringly up into the fiery upturned eyes of her lover. Raven held Eve firmly beneath her neck at the base of her skull and her head lolled back weakly against the girl's breasts exposing an inviting expanse of throat.

Watching Ravens beautifully radiant face dipping towards her own Eve parted her lips expectantly as the girls full ruby lips parted. Closing her eyes she awaited the kiss only to feel Ravens soft lips caress her throat deliciously and nuzzling urgently and delightfully against her tingling skin. Alarmed and puzzled Eve froze her eyes shot open and she cried out weakly as the fangs slowly sank deep into her unprotected throat. Above her she noticed the mirror for the first time and in its reflection Eve observed herself helplessly cradled in the gorgeous creatures arms. There was little pain after the initial bite and Eve laid back quite detached watching the exquisite creatures reflection feeding on her own image. Even the thin rivulets of blood that ran down her reflections upper arm and torso from the wound didn't bother her as she gazed transfixed at her own probable demise. The overpowering weakness grew and grew within Eve as her life force was steadily consumed until she eventually passed out in the creatures warm comforting arms.

He had been back ten days they had fucked everyday at least three times more if she could corner him. Sex was intense far more so than before he'd went away, Eve was different somehow, more demanding and eager to fuck at the drop of a hat. Their sex life had always been great but things were incredible. Ted thought she was going to fuck him to death and laughingly said so.

"Jesus Eve," he gasped laughing one morning as she rolled off him wiping her lips and sucking the dribbles of sperm from her lips, "I think you want to fuck me to death!"

"I'll try anything once," she giggled crawling up over him, "do you want to try it now?"

"No," he laughed rolling from the bed, "by the way where's that gold locket I bought you? I haven't seen it since I got back!"

"I left it at a friends the other week, I must call round there, you can come with me you'd find her really interesting Ted!"

12