Eventualities: Allison Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,403 Followers

I didn't see her at first, she had come from the far back side where it was a bit too dark to see and had moved over by the center stage area. It was Allison; I thought so, but couldn't quite tell for sure. She was thin, much too thin, her breasts seem much smaller and I could identify every rib bone on her chest. Her long and leggy frame seemed as if it had been pulled in a taffy machine but lurched with an all too familiar unsteadiness.

I hadn't seen Allison in almost fifteen years and of course she was still drinking. I knew in my heart that if she was indeed still alive, the odds were certain that she would have to have done some terrible and degrading things to stay alive. Sometimes I hated to be proven right, but this time I was sure it was not her fault and I had vowed to forgive or forget if possible everything I was likely to see and hear tonight. I didn't have to wait long… it seems it was Allison's turn to perform on center stage.

Nude, wearing just high heels, she started a wild manic gyration on the stage slithering and sliding like the old hootchie-coochie girls of old, to the DJ sounds of spastic new wave rock. Sweat glistened from her breasts, which I could now see were both pierced with gold rings. A tattoo appeared to be featured on her left ass cheek, a letter or symbol, but I wasn't close enough to be able to tell for sure. As her dance finished one of the thugs sitting up front stood up by the stage, a tall muscular black man, grabbed her and kissed her, which she did not attempt to avoid. A moment later he roughly pushed her to her knees and put his cock into her mouth. A new dancer came up and rubbed her breasts and cunt onto Allison. She began alternating her attention between these two lovers, kissing and caressing each in turn. After a few moments of that, her male lover seemed to effortlessly pick her up, sat back into his seat, mounting her upon his cock facing him and impaled her. His two companions began to undress.

"Ooo, it's about to get good," May huskily muttered, as she slowly began to unzip me, freeing my straining cock. I finished removing her top and let my right fingers do some wandering of their own, into her tight soaking wet cunt as I began suckling her breasts, keeping at least one eye on Allison's performance.

Allison was certain far too busy to see me, even if she had somehow suspected my presence, she was riding one fairly good sized cock, had another one in her mouth and one more in her left hand while her right hand massaged the cunt and clit of her dancer friend. Another cock soon entered her ass and she became fully stuffed with cock, riding herself into an orgasmic frenzy.

"You've got to admit she's talented," May grunted as her hand stroked me faster and faster, "Tell me before you cum, I'd hate to waste it," She hissed and my own hand twirled on her clit as fast as I could manage it from the angle my hand was in.

Over by the stage the first of Allison's lovers, the one whose cock she was sucking, had shot his load into her eager mouth. She immediately turned her head toward the dancer and they kissed deeply, tongues swirling, sharing together the creamy splooge load.

The sight of that was too much for the man fucking her ass and he loudly announced that he was filling her bowels with his cum. That was just about too much for me also and I warned May I was about to shoot. Without skipping a beat, she dropped at once to her knees under the table and inhaled my cock into her mouth. Then I had a shock that nearly made me forget about wanting to cum at all. Allison's ass man had finished his ejaculations and had moved over around to near Allison's mouth and was pushing his wet cock towards her face. She rejected it! She refused to suck him and returned to kissing her girlfriend!

I was surprised and at wonder about this and nearly forget my rising need to cum into May's willing mouth. When the large black man that Allison was seated upon had his own orgasm and flooded her cunt, the juices of which ran copiously down her thighs as she arose from off of him and turned around, offering her saturated cunt to be eaten by any taker. As I watched another of her fellow dancers dropped to her knees before her to clean her sopping with her mouth and tongue.

I could withhold no longer and had one of the strongest orgasms of my life as I filled May's mouth and throat with my creamy and copious discharge. She sucked down every drop, missed nothing, licking me fully clean (and once again semi-hard) before returning to sit again beside me.

"We can go now," she said, almost sadly. "You needed to see a few things, and know the worst of it; pretty much now you do… and now we can talk but not here. You have a place handy?" I told her to saddle up, go get her clothes, get dressed. I gave her a smack on the ass and told her to also go talk to whomever we needed to for approval for her to leave the club now. That proved to be the same Floor Manager I had met earlier. I paid my tab which was outrageous and certainly for more drinks than we had actually consumed (good thing I wasn't going to have to pay that credit card bill). I also paid the Floor Manager $200 who gave permission for May to leave work early, and I left another $100 in the tip jar for the girls from my wad of goverment funny money. I was pretty sure the gals would never see a penny of it, but it was the principle of the thing. No one stopped us as we left but I caught one last sight of Allison before I left. She had joined some gentlemen in a booth, had her head bobbing up and down on one guys lap, obviously giving head. I only recognized her by the mark on her ass, her head otherwise obstructed and occupied. We got into my rental car and left pronto.

We arrived at the parking lot of the nearby motel where we had taken the adjourning rooms, I pulled over next to the pool but a bit away from the buildings. "May, I'm glad things worked out allowing us to speak a bit. I can't tell you what a relief it was seeing Allison alive at least, although she doesn't look at all well. I need to know now, how much are you willing to tell me and how much or little of this do you want anyone else to know right now, or perhaps later?"

She thought a moment and replied, "I'm willing to tell you everything I know but I'm going to want a few things in return. Maybe you can help me with them and maybe not. If we can work a deal I'm willing to talk to anyone you want me to talk with, but not right this second. I'd like this first meeting to remain as private as possible." Fair enough, I could deal with that.

Unfortunately, that left out using either of my hotel or this motel room, both had electronic surveillance. The easiest option was to just get a different room at this motel and let my watchers stew for a few hours. Some humility would certainly do some of the FBI guys some good.

I paid with my own cash for the room (no sense letting Uncle Sam buy a fourth hotel room when they weren't going to get anything out the of deal just yet) and I sent May on ahead into the room while I talked to my listening handlers via the microphone inside the rental car leaving a brief report of the evenings events.

Phase 3 of our plan seemed to have gone well beyond our predicted expectations.

Allison was alive and not in obvious imminent danger, and we had an insider who was probably willing and able to tell everything about what she knew about the gang operations. I had vaguely hoped that I could get Allison "rented" for the night, like May, but May had informed me that this was impossible, she was not a "trustee" and her every activity was monitored.

I gave the feds a quick update and gave them my room number but warned it could screw up the whole deal if we got disturbed prematurely. We weren't, thank goodness, because May had certain activities planned and I would have hated to have faced folks in the morning, knowing that they had been listening in on our fun all night.

***********

For starters, when I entered our motel room, the first thing I noticed was that May was almost naked and had just finished fastening the last of the straps on a black leather corset she had donned. It was a rather interesting corset, sturdy black leather that exposed all of her miraculous breasts (surgically augmented I'm afraid) and had attached wrist cuffs behind her back. A leather and steel collar lay on the bed, along with a riding crop. All of these articles seemed to have been produced from a small pack lying partially open on the bed and it didn't seem to be quite empty yet. I shut and locked every lock on the door. It definably looked like this was going to be a bad time to get interrupted.

May had mentioned "conditions", and there were more than a few… not all of them to my liking. It was going to be 'playtime first', then sex and only after that (much later) would there be talk.

"After trust has been established between us", or in May's other words, "Once you gain my trust and I tell you all that you wish to know and if I then repeat this knowledge to others of your choice, it is you whom I will hold as personally responsible for my future health and safety. If everything goes to shit and the operation is screwed to hell, you're on your own. It's self-preservation time. Do you agree to all of these conditions, in full and without reservation?"

I affirmed my acceptance - to rescue Allison, I had no other choices. May was the golden ticket to everything. I placed her leather collar around her neck and fastened her wrist restraints. She took the riding crop into her mouth and crawled her knees to present it to me.

I will not say much more about the events of the rest of that long and very interesting night, except that I fulfilled all of May's conditions in full and gained her full and absolute trust. I had never had any particular experiences with B&D other than with Myra, who enjoyed mild-bondage, and one other particular nurse who enjoyed being tied up for sex and could only come to orgasm easily and often when playing out a rape fantasy. I had never had any experience with the S&M community (it's common and popular sport among both the police and medical communities) and, while I did what I needed to do (for Allison), I would never feel particularly attracted to these sorts of sexual games. Although I now understood the immense sexual power of one partner giving up all control to another.

***********

In the early morning we joined the surveillance crew in their room and we had a leisurely breakfast while May recounted to everyone everything that she had told me earlier in private, and much more. Our gang of officers and federal agents had many questions and each answer she gave led to a dozen new questions. Her knowledge of the events surrounding of this particular crime syndicate was extremely comprehensive and she was able to recount their recent and past criminal activities with excellent detailed first hand knowledge.

Her information was priceless, and she could be assured of star witness protection treatment, a new safe identity and a comfortable life at Uncle Sam's expense in some secluded new community. Her recent past life, her association with Allison under the control of the crime syndicate was much less pleasant to hear but provided me with some essential past history and valuable details for how she could possibly be safely extracted.

May had to return to the Velvet before noon, to start her duties of the day, but not before we had extracted and recorded the critical information she had given us. I dropped her at the front door of the club just before Noon and we made plans for me to next visit her at the club on the following night, Friday. I gave her my fictitious new business card with my faux medical conference hotel room number written on the back of it in case she had an emergency and couldn't get free again.

A few of the smarter Feds, realizing things were moving incredibly smoothly pretty much without them, started to play nice, and became much more cooperative and started giving everyone some much more practical assistance. I spent the day playing doctor at the medical conference and actually learned a few interesting surgery tips that I hadn't been taught at either Goat School or EMT training. I resolved to demand a bigger training budget with some travel dollars so that I could start attending a few of these conferences on a regular basis.

I exchanged golf tips with equally clueless duffers, drank a few too many margaritas (it had been a long tough night) and actually made a few friends worth keeping in contact with. As I mentioned before, it had been a pretty good day.

In fact I felt the happiest now that I had in quite a long time, maybe even years. I had a great dinner with a few 'colleagues', then had a few more tasty 'ritas and sadly declined the offer of overnight companionship from a drop dead gorgeous EEN&T doctor, who had to be wearing the shortest and lowest cut little red dress I'd ever seen in my life. I really was too worn out from my all night lion taming of May and was pretty sure I was 'too pooped to pop'. She took the rejection quite well and moved on to other conquests.

Truth be told also, I do not like or approve of screwing obviously married women, even fabulous looking ones that are 1000 miles away from their hubby and kids that couldn't be bothered to even remove her wedding bands. I didn't like being cuckolded as a fiancée and I'm sure the other husbands would feel the same way. She wasn't lonely for long and had soon found comfort in the arms of a noted proctologist (also married, according to his own wedding ring). I went up to my room tired and alone. After muttering a few updates aloud for the benefit of my ever listening invisible ears I fell asleep almost immediately. Naturally, of course, that is when things started to get weird and our hitherto successful plans once again turned to brightly polished turds.

**********

Sometime shortly before dawn I awoke to the sound of someone speaking in my room and the feel of cold steel as a gun was pressed against my head.

"Wakeup Doc, the Boss wants to see you."

Damn It! This wasn't quite the way we wanted things to go! They should have have waited to made contact with me in the night club the next night. May would have told them that I'd be back again, and when. Impatience is never a good sign, especially when dealing with criminal masterminds. At least I had made the point of loudly arguing with my thug abductor so that my unseen ears would at least have some details about the shit hitting the fan, but he wasn't a man of many words, just pretty much "Get dressed and let's go, no more arguing, the boss wants to see you." Well that was better than nothing I guess.

Riding in the back of the car, not mine, driving to points unknown in the pre-dawn darkness, I felt it was a good time to review everything May had told me. I was now pretty much on my own, with no backup plan or any way of contacting anyone. The cavalry probably wasn't going to be coming for me, at least not anytime soon, even assuming they could find where I was. I was left to my own devices and wits. Ouch, that thought wasn't very comforting. I shut my eyes and again considered all that May had said earlier.

In short, May's previous lover Alfred had been one of the head bookkeepers for a large international criminal organization commonly called the Syndicate. As she served him utterly as his devoted slave they had no secrets from each other and his secrets were safe with her because even under threat of death she would never disclose the secrets of her Master. Accordingly, she knew exactly where all of the Syndicate money came from and where it went to afterwards. Every single penny of it. Alfred had died several years ago, in a hail of gunfire with several other syndicate members, allegedly from the guns of a rival Mexican drug gang who wished to expand into the San Diego area; the invaders were brutally and bloodily repulsed.

May was relocated by the syndicate to one of their operations in Seattle, specifically managing one of their brothels with mostly grade C talent, but in reality she was just about as much of a prisoner as they were. There she met and befriended Allison and, when she was transferred back to the San Diego operation to be the "Mom" for the even lower 'D' grade Velvet girls, she brought Allison along with her. Since she was trusted and had a little more freedom of movement, she began a plan for escape but she needed outside help. Learning of the story of Allison's past, she began to consider that I was the best potential rescuer for the both of them. Since May could occasionally leave the club to shop for necessities for the girls, she began to research anything about me she could discover, and over the period of a few months, had discovered my new email address and sent her note to me. May might have cultivated and constantly acted the part of a dumb blonde but there were indeed a few live brain cells still kicking in the head of hers.

The real beauty of the Syndicate's operation of the Blue Velvet Club was that it was an obvious glaring eyesore that was ideal for attracting law enforcement attention. I say ideal, because that is what the club was designed for, to be a smokescreen to keep the authorities attention focused there, where no major Syndicate business ever occurred, rather than the secret places where the real business did take place. That had been my gut impression of the place myself, it was little other than a big 'mummer's play'. The Blue Velvet could be raided by the police and DEA daily for years and they would never find a thing remotely incriminating. Most of the real business and the day to day operations were handled from an old sewage plant on the north side of the bay. The FBI, DEA and SDPD had all fallen for this trap and had been watching the wrong place for years, convinced that the Blue Velvet was were the action was.

Even the workers, particularly the working girls (all there of their free will, except for Allison), knew next to nothing about their bosses or the businesses that they ran. Even if captured, Allison had been 'conditioned never to speak of the Syndicate or the Club' according to May, thus she was safe there. Most of the girls were too aged or worn out for employment elsewhere and willing sacrificed their liberty in return for a little security. If the Syndicate main operations were the Major Leagues, this club ranked somewhere around the bottom Minor League Class "A." Some new girls might rise to be 'promoted' to "AA" or even "AAA" operations elsewhere and older ones would fall downwards. Girls who disappointed the bosses at the Blue Velvet, "disappeared" to even seedier clubs south of the border that were of the lowest rank and status in the organization.

"The ones who failed to satisfy the bosses there," May said, "were never seen again." May had spoken of a certain ranch in Northern Mexico owned by the local head of Syndicate operations there that contained at least hundred graves, if not more.

This was apparently the place Allison had found herself at with her idiot ex-boyfriend kidnapper the day after they had crossed the border in Mexico. Staring into two shallow graves, one already filled with the body of her ex-boyfriend and kidnapper, and the other one to be for her if she did not submit herself to them. She told May later that if she had been even remotely sober at the time she would have requested and taken the bullet.

Three days of forced nearly non-stop drinking by her ex and the stress of the trip had confused and addled her. She submitted to her new captors and for the next few years fucked men, women, dogs, donkeys (and once even a horse) under a near constantly inebriated state, moved from club to club until she found herself sent off to Seattle to work as one of May's whorehouse girls. They became fast friends; they had much in common, and each felt that they had lost something irreplaceable, the one true love of their lives.

Stultus
Stultus
1,403 Followers