Eventualities: Allison Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,392 Followers

She especially wanted to know how we had fucked and how Myra liked it. She was enthralled at some of the tamer stories I told her of our sexual exploits and wanted more and cruder details. When I mentioned the occasional three-ways with Myra's former girlfriend, Allison nearly leapt up in her hospital bed.

"That's it, I think I love this woman too… she's going to be my best friend as well! What's her phone number, I've got to talk to her, and how soon can we get home so I can meet her?"

Allison wormed Myra's home phone number out of me and phoned her immediately. I had called Myra about once a week since Allison's recovery to keep her fully abreast of the latest details. She always sounded happy for me but I kept getting the feeling that something was wrong and there seemed to be an odd tone in her voice.

Allison and Myra chatted like old friends nearly from the start and talked seemingly endlessly. Their first call lasted for over an hour and it seemed that they spoke at least once a day thereafter; sometimes it seemed for nearly half the night. There was going to be one hell of a long distance phone bill.

***************

One early afternoon, the day before Allison's planned release from the hospital, I came rather quietly into her room to find Tammy also paying her daily visit, and on the speakerphone was Myra. My arrival seemed to surprise Tammy quite a bit and I thought that Allison's bed sheet got adjusted upwards quite suddenly. Tammy seemed nervous and wouldn't meet my eyes as I kissed her cheek hello and then I stooped to properly greet Allison, giving her a hard smooch and a quick tit squeeze, that felt like she was naked under the hospital sheet. Unusual, she usually wore a t-shirt with a bra now in bed and sometimes shorts, rather than the uncomfortable hospital clothes.

Tammy was also noticeably hiding her right hand. It was no bet, that if I lifted the sheets I would find lipstick marks on her breasts, a very wet bare cunt and Tammy's fingers would be quite sticky with a unique feminine smell. The two women had become very friendly during the last couple of weeks, and both were enthusiastically bisexual, and if they hadn't done anything before now it was only due to lack of opportunity during Allison's recovery from surgery. But why was Myra listening in to all of this? The sexual tension was so thick in the air that you could cut it with a knife.

A devilish impulse struck me and I couldn't resist. Sitting down on the bedside in front of Tammy I took her right hand and kissed her fingers. As I suspected they were moistened with Allison's vaginal juices and I licked one cunt scented finger clean.

"Nice new scent," I complimented Tammy. "I like it, and love the taste too. I think you should wear that more often."

I thought Tammy was going to faint on me, at the shock of being 'caught' and I couldn't help but notice that she was wearing a loose tank top today, was also braless and had several extremely hard poking nipples plainly visible. I wondered for a second if I raised her top I would find a different colored set of lipstick marks there. She was wearing shorts (tight ones) so I quit my speculation on if she was pantyless as well. Obviously I had interrupted things much too soon. No matter, I'd let them finish in a bit right where they'd left off and the interruption would probably make things a bit more fun for them anyway.

I said hello to Myra, and her voice sounded a bit husky too, probably masturbating at her end of the phonewhile listening; the perverted little minx.

It was actually perfect timing since I had a bit of news myself and this saved a separate phone call to Myra later. Tammy was pretty much already family to us already. I made sure the door was closed and delivered the bombshell.

"Ok folks listen up, we can only have this conversation once and once done nothing can be undone, so we need to do this right the first time." This got everyone's attention, getting their minds off of soft tits and wet juicy cunts, at least for a few minutes anyway.

"What if I was to say, I think I know now exactly where Albert had stashed the fifty million dollars in stolen crime money and where May had hidden the information needed to retrieve it? Do we want to be the ones to find and keep it?"

Now, that got their attention and started a verbal free-for-all that ended in a surprising fast consensus among all four us. Scary, four people can't usually ever agree on what to put on a pizza, let alone something a huge and mind boggling as potentially having free access to fifty million dollar in cash.

Stultus
Stultus
1,392 Followers