Eventualities: Allison Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,405 Followers

An older couple joined us for the brief, but very memorable trip up to our upper floor. Allison and Tammy were kissing passionately unbuttoning each other's blouses in order to openly fondle the revealed breasts. I gave the older gentleman a knowing wink and he winked right back. His wife appeared stunned and I'll never be quite sure if she was aroused or horrified by the display. They got out the floor below us (no bets that they also probably had the room under us too) and I'm sure they had a lot to talk about. We on the other hand had nothing to talk about whatsoever.

I was the last into our Suite because I had to stop every few feet to pick up a discarded item of feminine clothing. By the time they reached our door they were both completely naked and rather proud of it. I made sure that the Do Not Disturb sign was in place and I joined my two horny little devils in bed.

Stultus
Stultus
1,405 Followers