Eventualities: Allison Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,403 Followers

The three of us met together for a last time this trip for dinner before Allison was scheduled to meet her group therapy session with Myra, whom I hadn't seen or talked to all week since our group outing Saturday night. I would take Tammy to the airport Thursday morning and Myra was scheduled to handle the transport to Allison's morning appointment.

The girls said a long steaming goodbye in the back of the car, but there wasn't the time (or the space for that matter) for an extended 'proper' farewell. They kissed, cried, hugged and played a bit of 'stinky finger' until Allison absolutely had to leave. Tammy and I then went home and we had our own personal farewells and Tammy fell fast asleep later with my flaccid cock still in her mouth. I never did get that promised ass fuck because she left early on the first flight of the morning (to LA for a meeting) with her anal virginity still intact, an oversight which I vowed to correct at the earliest possible moment.

***********

Returning back from the airport, I realized I that I was considerably ahead of my anticipated schedule. Tammy's flight had been much earlier than I had originally thought so I was left with more than enough time to save Myra the trouble of picking up Allison, since her morning schedule was always far less flexible than mine.

Since my return from San Diego I had been pretty much been able to set my own schedule, often going into work late and stayed even later. I called Myra's number to let her know that I could do this mornings pickup round after all but I got no answer and the phone went straight to her answering machine. It was early still, perhaps she was not yet awake. I called the Center next (they always had someone answering the phone 24/7). Allison was not there, moreover, she had called late the previous night saying that she was 'spending the night with a friend'. Odd.

I called Myra's number again and it once again still went straight to the answering machine. At this point I was concerned, and worried why I couldn't reach either of them.

Myra's house (in the Heights) was close by and I went directly there. Her car was in the driveway, a very good sign. But there was no answer when I knocked on the door. Her doorbell had never worked and it had been on my list of things to do for her before I went to San Diego. Her bedroom was upstairs so it was possible that she hadn't heard me knock at all.

I did have a copy of her house key that I had on my Emergency key ring in the car glove box (and she also had a spare copy of mine somewhere, she'd used it to let Tiny and guests in for our Welcome Home party). I knocked one last time (nearly shook the hinges off the door) and let myself in, announcing my presence loudly. I was greeted with one of the greatest surprises of my life;

I looked inside the house to see the sight of Myra finally coming down the stairs to sleepily answer the door. She had apparently dressed in the dark in a hurry because she was wearing only a t-shirt (on backwards). It wasn't nearly long enough to cover her bushy cunt and bare ass. Seeing me, she let out a loud "Fuck! What are you doing here?"

Immediately afterwards I was greeted by the sight of a cute and very familiar nude body running out of the bedroom and into the main bathroom on the opposite side of the stairs. Even without seeing her face, the "M" brand on the ass cheek was enough to identify the person as Allison.

This was interesting. Yes, Allison nearly invariably slept in the nude (except when wearing sexy lingerie instead) but Myra never ever did. Ever when Myra and I made love she would dress in pajamas afterwards or, rarely, into a t-shirt and panties. She always wore panties. I also noticed that Myra's normal bathrobe and her spare one were both laying in a heap on the downstairs floor by the sofa in the living room, next to a pair of wine glasses and a half-empty bottle of Allison's favorite Italian mineral water.

This really only suggested one possible conclusion, Allison had a new lesbian lover, the bisexual former girl friend and previous primary sex partner of her boyfriend. Worse, was the thought that now occurred to me, was that Myra was now apparently sleeping with one of her patients, probably the #1 No-No of the medical and psychiatric profession. (The AMA and the ASA will turn a blind eye to quacks killing patients but getting caught fucking one of them will invariably get your license yanked)

Myra continued her cries of outrage at the intrusion, until I explained for the third time that if she didn't want friends to come and check on her health and safety then she might want to answer her phone once in awhile and take the Answering Machine off auto. I also explained that I was worried when Allison wasn't to be found at the Center as expected.

It was not inconceivable after all that our role in the San Diego rescue operation had been discovered. Especially with the imminent arrests we expected increased news coverage, some clever reporter (or dirty cop on the take) could find out a lot of details about a certain kidnap victim and her EMS Training Supervisor lover. The EMT's in San Diego might not be the only folks with loose lips that had said the wrong thing to the wrong person.

Myra was mollified, but still angry that her affair was now obvious. She wouldn't even discuss the issue with me and went back upstairs to dress, her bare ass swishing in obvious annoyance. That's fine, getting a closer look at her wet hairy cunt hair and red swollen vaginal lips with faint traces of lipstick, sealed the matter for me anyhow.

Myra never came back downstairs and in awhile, Allison, all dressed to go greeted me with a big (cunt flavored) kiss.

We didn't talk much in the car; I wasn't quite sure what to say actually. When we arrived at the Center for Allison to quickly change into fresh clothes, she turned to me and stated, "I'm not going to apologize for anything. You knew, Tammy knew, Myra knew and especially I knew, that at some point Myra and I would end up in bed together. She was your lover for many years and she openly loved girls as well with your knowledge and approval. I have no secrets from her and I think I know a few of her secrets that she would die before ever letting anyone know, especially you."

"Pete, you don't realize this but she loves you and has for some time but will never admit it." She added. "She would rather let you go entirely than have to watch you obviously in eternal love with another woman. That's why she avoids you now, you're too fucking happy, joy oozes from your every pore and it's killing her. She feels that she can no longer have you but through me she can share in just the tiniest little part and that's enough for her. If by fucking her I can also share even a little bit of years the two of you had together, that I could not share in, so be it. Pete, she's got some serious demons within her too, unlike mine she has spent her life putting up more and more walls to keep them contained but I don't think they're holding. When I am all well and better, we need to see if we can somehow help her. Oh, and last night was not our first time in bed together, we've been lovers for quite awhile now, almost since the very start."

Allison said no more, and ran in to change but soon returned. She spoke no more about this matter except to ask, "I hope to spend every Wednesday night and many more other nights with her from now on. Do you have a problem with this?"

"No," I said in a rather small uncertain voice, "I don't think so. I think I really just wanted to know what was happening." We exchanged 'I love you's' and kissed and things seemed for the moment to be slightly less confusing… but when I had the chance to really sit down and think, things just seemed to be even more confusing to me than ever before.

************

Myra ducked my phone calls skillfully, avoided answering my messages and seemed to know when I was staking out her office. I literally didn't see or speak to her for almost a month, until when our next crisis struck.

Allison had finished up her period of stay with Women's Center and was considered able and ready to move out. I had utterly expected that she would ask to stay with me or at least select an apartment or house very nearby me so we could spend more time together. Instead Allison dropped a bombshell by saying that she was moving in to live with Myra for awhile.

"It was "important," Allison said, "that I should trust them." They were working on something that should help her recovery, but they had to devote all of their spare time to this. It would hurt me now, but things should be better at the end of it all. More she would not say and we parted that day rather sadly, with less than our usual soulful farewells.

Our time together over the next month decreased to just an occasional phone call and irregular dinners together. There were no more Friday night dinners or weekends of love making or even any just plain raw sex. All of Allison's time was now absorbed by the new 'project', and there wasn't any room for me in her schedule.

Stultus
Stultus
1,403 Followers