Eventualities: Allison Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,405 Followers

I thought that would be pretty much the end of activities for the night since Wednesday night had turned into Allison and Myra's private night of the week to be together. While Allison and I were indeed spending much more time together, her clothes were still nearly evenly split between the two houses. I figured it was time for Tammy and I to go to my house (no hotels on these last few visits) and have our own private little entertaining this evening. We didn't always have sex when alone together but there was always fun cuddling in bed and I was just in the mood for a good cuddle tonight.

Tammy definitely had other plans for us, and wow they were they doozies! Not an hour later, we were both inside Myra's house getting ready to hide in her walk in closet the moment her car appeared in the driveway!

Stultus
Stultus
1,405 Followers