Eventualities: Allison Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,405 Followers

Allison, having spent many years of her own under the whip and recalling every manner of "M's" treatment of her, was happily inclined at this stage of her life to play the role of 'Switch'. She would be an obedient and submissive slave girl to me, but she was able in turn to become Myra's one and true Mistress.

Having been an abject slave and suffering the worst extremes of truly hardcore S&M, she brought considerable compassion to her new role and I think she performed it well. She always demonstrated firm mastery of her slave while showing deep love and true affection for her charge. Allison guessed that as Myra's comfort within our little family grew and her memories of childhood abuse healed rather than just scarred over, Myra would have less and less need for chastisement.

Like Beth, Myra had a predisposition for enjoying a little pain with sex but her needs were considerably less than Beth's. With love and care her need to feel a little pain with every joy should be reduced into a much more healthy range. While Allison and Myra's loved the drama that such dominant/submissive scenes created, thankfully they kept their play around me rather mild, much to my relief. Myra was right, I'm not naturally a Master, however I did feel I made a much better than average confidant, lover and friend.

I've got a fairly good idea what the girls do together alone on their regular every Wednesday night very private time together, but I've never once asked about it and no details have even been volunteered. The bruises are usually completely healed by the weekend.

**********

There was still one big issue left to handle; Tammy's recurring issues with Tiny (and vice versa) had finally managed to step on our last collective remaining nerve. This on again/off again relationship was driving everyone nuts, so we quickly and quietly began plans for a little counseling session for her in the tank and a final dose of Batch #31. Myra joked that we had better not run into any more friends with problems, because we were quickly running out of Batch #31 to patch them up with. Patch indeed. I've watched Myra work wonders with that drug and she wields it like a laser scalpel. Give her another few years of 'research' and she'll be able to do things with it that would make even "M's" corpse sit up in his grave and take notice.

We grabbed Tammy (gently and lovingly butfirmly) and popped her into the tank. After her crying settled down, she began to relax into an alpha state trance, and we started (the three of us together), to try and get some straight answers from her. Namely, what exactly was the problem between her and Tiny?

The answers we got were both simple and complex, the complex part being that both of them had an aversion to making commitments and decisions, to some lesser degree. Every time they started to drift closer together something would happen to invariably make them want drift a little further apart. This had been going on and off for nearly twenty years, long after anyone sensible would have said 'enough'.

With a little more probing, the usual trigger seemed to be their sex life, or rather the lack of it. The hot button issue seemed to be the size of Tiny's cock, or rather the not so large size of it. Tiny may have been 6'-4" with a physique most body builders would have been proud of, but he was mortally embarrassed at his slightly below average size, which Tammy estimated from one brief viewing at only about four to five inches long.

That was the entire shooting match in a nutshell. She was afraid to pull the relationship together, and he was afraid if their relationship did pull together that he would be unable to satisfy her and he would be ultimately rejected. There was also the slight issue of how tolerant Tiny would be about allowing his wife to be romantically involved with several other women, not to mention another male lover. Tiny, the ex-SEAL who was afraid of no man, was apparently terrified and paralyzed by the thought of rejection by the woman he secretly loved but dared not quite woo.

For once I agreed with my two women. Tammy and Tiny each needed a good smack upside the head and with all of the weirdness that I had dealt with recently I was just in the mood to do the smacking. Myra had a simpler solution already prepared weeks in advance, and it naturally involved Batch #31.

"Tammy, do you love Tiny deep in your heart and want to be with him, marry him, bear his babies, grow comfortable old together? And if it came down to a choice of loving Tiny or us, whose side would you choose if you had to?" The answer was an unqualified "Yes," she would choose Tiny.

This simplified the entire equation; Myra now had a very clear course of action and got to work at once. Allison and I provided Tammy with our love and reassurance while Myra worked at building up Tammy's self esteem and confidence to at last be willing to fight to get what she really wanted in life.

When we let her out of the tank that evening, Tammy was more than a tad annoyed and had a good long cry on the hard stone floor of the Serpent's Lair. Knowing Allison and Myra, she was utterly convinced they had all put commands to make her 'slut out' in public, and make her an even more incorrigible sex fiend that she already was. She had definitely gotten a very late start, but exposed to Allison she had really been making up fast for lost time.

We denied this of course, but mentioned that this was 'Coal to Newcastle' anyway since she, Allison and now Myra usually couldn't resistanyopportunity now to 'slut out' in public anyway. Well, it was true!

Slightly mollified, Tammy let the three of us take her to dinner, where the three gals couldn't resist roaming their hands over each other and nearly started a Lesbian orgy in the ladies room with their antics, driving a pair of women customers into leaving the restaurant in hysterics, and titillating another woman who was quite willing to watch... and with a little persuasion would have been perhaps willing to participate.

I eventually dragged them out and we just finished our dinner before we could be asked to leave by the Manager who made it fairly clear that he didn't wish us to return anytime soon. Frankly I didn't blame him. It's hard to live with 3 women whose sex drive doesn't seem to have an off-switch, or even a neutral gear. It's also hard to remain angry at any naked woman, let alone three of them in your bed when they tried to make it up to me by being very, very nice to me for the next couple hours until I agreed to forgive them.

One reason their moods were so upbeat was we had finally set a date for the long promised and much delayed San Francisco vacation trip. Tammy was going to return to San Diego, finish one minor investigation she had been working on and then put in her retirement papers since she had 'done her twenty', having entering the Navy after High School, and did ten years there before completing another ten years in Civil Service.

She resolved that she was 'done'. She would either make her new home with Tiny or with us... and if she could manage to get and keep both options, even better. After the retirement was finalized she thought that she would need a week or so to pack afterwards (she didn't have much stuff) and then she'd be all ready to move to Texas. We figured on about three weeks then, and we make our plane and hotel reservations.

*******

On Tammy's last night of this visit, the ladies had themselves a magnificent and utterly memorable evening. Wearing their three matching LBD's with full accessories, we were the non-stop focal point of attention wherever we went. Dinner was the usual three-course banquet of fine food, endearing conversation and non-stop exhibitionism. Allison went so far as to leave our phone number with an interested young lady who spent her entire meal staring at us with undisguised envy. She did eventually call us and later spent an interesting evening or two frolicking with us, but she somehow wasn't really a 'fit' with us and with a little counseling from Myra, she eventually moved on and eventually found a different, and more suitable set of lovers that she could stay and grow with.

After dinner, there were a few stops at some clubs where the women could dance but we really had a bit too much attention from the single male wolves looking for meat for everyone to really let down their hair and enjoy themselves. There are occasional drawbacks to overt public exhibitionism, as the girls were starting to discover to their unhappiness. We gave up after the third club, failing to find anyplace where the girls could play a little bit without being harassed or bothered.

The evening finished up not unexpectedly at Nancy's tattoo and piercing parlor, where tonight it was Myra's turn to get her nipple rings, the same gold style as her other lovers, but with an emerald that matched her Set dress. We got Myra seated in the piercing chair and pretty much completely exposed her to view. Allison started to query Nancy about exotic clit and other vaginal area piercings, and obviously becoming more and more aroused by the idea by the moment.

There was a far too brief discussion and it was decided to start with a simple hood piercing for each lady with a gold round head at the bottom near the clit head and each ladies gemstone mounted up at the top for decoration. Once those were done, they were still in to mood for more, and decided that matching tongue piercings would be an excellent accompaniment to the hood pierces. Each gal received two gold bar piercings, one near the tip of the tongue for stimulating clits and another one a bit farther back for stimulating my cock.

The girls couldn't resist trying out their new piercings, even while in the store, and Allison pulled Nancy' skirt down and began exploring Nancy's own numerous cunt piercings with her now hyper sensitive tongue. The four women got to enjoy several minutes of a delightful daisy chain before the door chime sounded and Nancy had to rush to get dressed to handle another late night customer.

The party was still far from over. Everyone that night in bed together got to try out all of their new piercings in a proper erotic environment. Actually, yes... Nancy had come home with us too for the night. By morning they were all exhausted but happy, and if it was a side benefit to me that their tongues were now a bit too sore to talk for a couple of days, I'd never be the one to admit that it was nice to have a few days of relative peace and quiet in the house.

**********

Life began to get down to a simple routine again, I began finishing off the last few needed improvements for some houses that I had bought some time ago to repair and then 'flip', and Allison would either help me on most days or assist Myra on days that she conducted group therapy sessions. I could tell that Myra's work did fascinate Allison more than mine did.

Allison asked me one day out of the blue, "What would you think if I went back to school, particularly nursing school to get at least a LPN (or Licensed Practical Nurse) certification so that I could work with Myra and become a trained professional Psychiatric Nurse?"

She felt her life had been so fucked up for so long that she really strongly felt the need now to maybe try and help others. She certainly had little inclination to return to either ladies clothing retail or even elementary school teaching, as she had done in Denver and she needed something new (other than) to occupy her life. I hugged her and kissed her a couple of dozen times and we agreed that she could start immediately upon our return from San Francisco, with everyone's 100% full support.

Allison now had a fixed goal in life (other than being by Myra's and my side forever as our lovers) and she started to attack all of my old EMS and anatomy textbooks with a vengeance to get an early start. By the time we all left for our vacation two weeks later, I'm certain she had learned and retained more than most ECA's (Emergency Care Attendants, the lowest rung of the EMT ladder) would have remembered even with their longer formal classroom training. I was very proud of my girl!

A few days before the plane flight I called Tiny to find out when he was driving up from Lovett for the San Francisco trip with us, and was delighted to find out that he was arriving the evening before. I cleared my schedule, leaving Allison and Myra to their lengthy debates as to what limited parts of their wardrobe they were going to take. I thought fifteen outfits for seven days was a bit excessive but I was outvoted. Naturally, their 'Sets' and LBD's plus all their accessories were the first garments packed.

The moment Tiny pulled into my driveway I was ready for him. We dropped his bags in the spare bedroom and immediately hightailed it out of there. I took Tiny to a local neighborhood sports bar that did have at least one semi-quiet corner where we could talk privately. This being "guy talk", it featured none of exotic circuitous dilly-dallying that women so love and I immediately let Tiny know exactly what was going on in no uncertain terms.

Starting with, "Tiny, yes or no, do you love Tammy and are you willing to propose to her?"

Tiny answer was equally blunt, "If I thought she would say 'Yes,' I would propose in a heartbeat."

"Well, finish up your beer, most of the jewelers' stay open late here, but let's not push it. Trust me, you're going to need an engagement ring... soon."

See! Wasn't that was simple and straightforward? It also avoids 99% of the drama women do seem to love and live for.

I told Tiny to play it cool and just 'go along with the ride', it would be bumpy but the end destination would be so worth it. He found a ring he liked and agreed before our return to the house to allow the women have their fun with their matchmaking. I want to say for the record now, that not even Myra in her most delusional moment ever had the slightest thought of popping Tiny into the tank to find out what was making him avoid commitment to Tammy.

Tiny had a more than a few secrets of his own also, but I think he handled his past well and didn't brood upon it. He was mentally healthy and well adjusted – his and Tammy's problems could be easily resolved with simpler (and much safer) means.

***********

We arrived in San Francisco and got checked into our Union Square hotel by early afternoon. We had reserved a nice suite that had two adjoining rooms, one each for Tammy and Tiny if they wanted separate rooms. The women performed their first costume change and returned each wearing a sundress with a matching pullover sweater. San Francisco can be nearly always cool and windy, and the weather can be very variable depending what side of the hills you're are on.

Arrangements had been already made in advance and very soon room service arrived with a picnic basket lunch for us. Allison and Myra each grabbed an extra blanket from the bedrooms and we were off. Allison gave the waiting taxi driver instructions to drive to the entrance of Baker Beach and gave him some extra money, in addition to paying for the running meter, so he could wait for us for until 5 p.m.

Tiny didn't quite know what to expect but soon it dawned on him that his lady friends wanted to take him to the most famous 'clothing optional' beach in the Bay Area. Today it wasn't too cold or windy, and many sun worshipers were to be found everywhere, mostly nude. Tammy picked a spot that wasn't too crowded but still well in sight of other nudists and, immediately after spreading one of the blankets, unfastened and stepped out of her sundress. She wasn't nude yet (she had wanted to give Tiny a little bit of a show first) and then slowly unfastening her strapless demi-bra and then finally slowly but decisively dropped her skimpy thong panties. She then thrust her arms at her hips and encouraged Tiny to "hurry up and drop them, Bubba!" He complied, but very shyly.

Seeing Tiny naked before her at last, Tammy smiled and kissed Tiny (copping a little feel of his cock in the process) and said, "Nice and fat just the way I like my studs. Come with me lover, let's go for a swim."

With that she grabbed his hand and they ran together toward the surf. To this day I still don't understand why Tammy had gotten it into her head that Tiny was well... tiny. He was of at least average size and had enough girth for two cocks. I guess the one time she had seen him previously (back in SEAL days) he had come out of ice cold water or something of the sort. Don't ladies understand about the relationship between cold and shrinkage?

Allison, Myra and I were now all nude also and ready to join Tammy and Tiny. The coastal Pacific water off San Francisco is never warm and none of us could really splash for too terribly long without having to warm up a bit afterwards on the blanket.

I had to admit that the women's idea of an immediate 'ice breaker' worked perfectly. Tiny soon got over his embarrassment and shyness about nudity and began joking about ice cold, rock hard nipples and cock 'shrinkage' with the best of us. By the time we left the beach at 5 p.m. and returned to the hotel everyone was sandy, salty and very happy.

Allison wasted no time in announcing that she wanted to take a shower but Tammy had already beat her to it, grabbing Tiny by the hand, dragging him into the bathroom and into the shower stall with her where they had great fun soaping and cleaning off the other, before emerging much later. Finally later, Allison, Myra and I started to take our shower, but we hurried as much as possible only doing the essentials rather than starting an erotic interlude in there.

I think the women wanted to see what Tammy and Tiny were now up to. It was to no ones surprise that when we came out of the shower naked and still wet, we found the two of them fucking earnestly and passionate on our bed. We smiled. I think the ice had been broken for good.

Allison didn't skip a beat, and yelled at Tammy to either scoot over and share the bed or take it to your private bedroom. Tammy scooted over, and Allison plopped onto her back, spread her legs and asked, "If anyone was available to give her the good fucking she desperately now needed." I hastened to oblige her and soon Tiny and I were all fucking our women side by side.

Myra watched for a bit, and then found a position where she could play with both Allison's and Tammy's tits. Soon I switched to being on my back so Allison could ride my cock and Myra could put her clit in my mouth while they both kissed each other. Tiny completed his first orgasm into Tammy, but stayed rock hard while he too moved on his back and let Tammy ride him while she moved just close enough to lean over to join Allison and Myra's kisses.

Eventually we both came, fairly close together and we both left the bed for awhile as our three female lovers all joined into a scrumptious daisy chain and ate each other's cunts for at least the next hour.

I asked Tiny, if he had ever seen anything so beautiful before as the sight of these three women who all loved each other to the deepest parts of their hearts. Tiny had to admit that, he hadn't, but it was indeed a lovely sight to behold. He had known Tammy was bisexual and that if he married her he would still probably have to share her at least occasionally with another female lover. Now he had seen 'the worst' he knew he could accept and handle it, and probably even enjoy it.

He still had one final concern... Allison. He knew that I had been one of Tammy's lovers, that I could now remain as such, but what would be his relationship with the rest of my lovers, Myra and especially Allison, whom he had known nearly as long as I had!

I sighed and poked him in the ribs. Go over there and put your cock in her mouth and ask her. Shrugging, he did just that. I entered Tammy's now very talented mouth and we both eventually came into their waiting mouths. Allison held Tiny's butt firmly in place to prevent him from coming anywhere other than in her mouth, when he tried to pull out to come over her tits instad. Allison and Tammy now shared their cum from each of their lover's between then and their tongues seemed lost in each other's mouths.

Stultus
Stultus
1,405 Followers