Eventualities: Allison Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,402 Followers

Tiny watched in amazement, "I guess that means I'm family now." He stated matter of factly.

Myra grabbed each of our cocks in her hand, suggesting since the other girls were going to be busy for awhile, she could certainly use a nice fat pair of cocks like ours and we settled into an interesting sandwich, with me on the bottom inside her cunt, and Tiny's fat cock filling her ass from behind while her mouth sucking on the tits of her still cum-swapping and kissing lovers.

It was a delightful start to the evening and it was only with great difficulty that I got the women separated long enough to get them dressed for us to make our 9 p.m. dinner reservation at one of the best seafood restaurants on Fisherman's Wharf.

There the final round of surprises took place. After Allison, Myra and I had repeatedly kicked Tiny's shins under the table for at least ten minutes, he finally pulled out his jewelers box, got down onto his knee before Tammy, and he proposed in a surprisingly strong voiced and confident manner to his long time dream partner, who wasted no time at all in hopping into his arms to kiss him and answer, "Yes" at least a hundred times!

Sensing the timing could not be more ideal and seeing the tears streaming down Allison's face, I reached into my own pocket and pulled out a jeweler's box of my own. The very same one I had bought so many years ago for Allison before our separation, I had kept it all these years and now it was ready for it's much delayed but originally intended purpose. I also got down onto my knee before Allison, opened the box, and revealing the engagement ring.

"Allison, I bought this for you many years ago but never got the opportunity to give this to you. I swore to you a few years ago, talking on the phone with you in Denver, that if you stayed sober for a year, I could come to your side and never again leave it willingly. Today I will fulfill that oath, and reaffirm those promises to you, that if you would become my wife, now and forever, I would never again willingly leave your side."

Allison was in shocked silence with her jaw hanging wide open, she couldn't move or even blink it seemed. Even Myra, whom I had told about the ring many years ago, was agog with disbelief.

The entire restaurant was dead silent, until one women spoke saying "Lady if you don't accept that man's offer right now, you're the biggest damn fool I've ever seen in my life. Hell, if you don't marry him, I will!"

Her girlfriend dining with her joined in, "And if he doesn't want her (pointing at her dinner companion) then he can have me instead!"

Everyone in the restaurant broke apart laughing and the tension was gone. Allison leapt out of her chair and into my arms, nearly knocking me over in the process and just cried and cried and cried, finally managing a sobbing "Yes, I do... for now and forever."

Eventually after getting back to our seats we got a standing round of applause from all of the other tables. There was still one remaining bit of feminine drama left. Allison faced Myra across the table and took both of her hands in hers.

"Pete had given me his ring and I have accepted him as my Master. Tiny has given Tammy hers. Now only you are left without someone else's mark. If you will accept it, I would like for us also to exchange and wear a pair of rings to mark and signify the love we two also have for each other. If we can find those rings tomorrow, will you wear mine, swearing to never to forsake it or me?"

Myra just leaned forward and deeply soul kissed Allison and then me, the three of us pledged our love and lives together. Tammy had a small tiff at being forgotten and demanded to be included into our little private love circle. At length all five of us just held hands together, with Tiny quipping that he wasn't about to wear Pete's or I his, so they could just forget that idea before even getting started. We laughed.

The restaurant refused to give us our check for the meal, stating that the dinner was 'on the house' and we eventually left, receiving the well-wishes of nearly the entire restaurant staff and most of the other patrons who remained. We've visited this restaurant again with every return visit we've made to San Francisco, and never once have they forgotten our names upon seeing us. Once, they even relocated another couple from 'our regular table' and we picked up their check along with ours in thanks.

In an obscure Chinatown jewelry store the next day that catered to the fetish trade, the three women found a jeweler that could make them the ring they had decided upon, a ring with three gold rope bands intertwined together mounting at the top three small but brilliant gemstones, one for each of their "colors." This was a special complicated order and we paid accordingly, but cheerfully. The rings arrived about a month later and they were perfect.

The women exchanged them that very night at a private ceremony for just the three of them, driving us husbands to-be out of the house with a, "go away and see some guy flick with lots of explosions or something, your wives need some quality time alone."

We hastened to obey.

Stultus
Stultus
1,402 Followers