Eventualities: Allison Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,405 Followers

As they started to leave, Allison got a wicked glint in her eye and directed her Big Lipped Cunt to properly bid Master Duncan a proper goodbye. Myra immediately dropped to his knees and began kissing his feet and slowly worked up the length of his robe to his now hard and visible cock. Myra took it into her mouth and began sucking it with great earnestness. After a few minutes of this, he requested Allison's permission to cum into the mouth of her slave girl, which she readily gave, and moments later Duncan spent his load into Myra's yearning mouth, after which Allison gave Myra instructions to swallow every drop and thank Master Duncan for his gift to her, both of which she readily did.

Finally dressed at last, the three girls called me to pick them up and then directed me to the restaurant where their new friends were waiting for them. I left them there and said, "For them to call if they needed a ride home," and reminded them that we had plans for the evening and not to forget!"

They arrived home several hours later, close to sunset when I was just starting to get concerned. Penny had dropped them off in her big Lexus SUV that required that all six girls get 'very friendly' in order to all fit inside.

After a very fast snack (they were pretty much all stuffed from nibbles at the Spa), their first shopping stop was a fine wig specialist that Penny used for her wigs (one for every mood) and Myra had found several superb ones that seeming absolutely natural and well suited her face. She bought one for 'work', one for friends and family, a few others for 'play' (including a long one raven black one that went nearly to her waist (to wear with her LBD) and a bright green page girl style that quite matched her 'Set' dress. Allison had thought this was well suited for her Big Lipped Cunt, who was most definitely a most slutty but exquisite slave girl.

Enamoured by my girls "Set" outfits, the six women next returned to that store so that the 'newcomers' could buy matching ones of their own. Soon Penny had a purple one, Linda chose the yellow and Rose naturally chose the rose-pink one. Now the full assembled 'Set' was a group of six extraordinary pretty women, each in a constracting color coordinated and wondrously sexy outfit that exposed most of their legs and much of their cleavage. To say that they were a menace to pedestrians and moving traffic would be an understatement!

Running out of shopping time, the ladies coordinated their working, shopping and 'playtime' schedules, exchanged addresses and phone numbers and hoped that they would see each other at the party tonight. Penny and Linda had been longtime members of the 'Club' and had attended it frequently. Rose was a newcomer to their group, and had only been in town for a few weeks but had already gone there twice before. Supposedly their Masters had other plans for tonight, but they would 'see if they could change their minds'. I had no doubt that those three women, just like my own three, could make any man change their minds in a heartbeat about nearly anything.

Finally home, my girls all dressed for the club, naturally in their scandalously short LBD outfits with their "fuck me" pumps, no undergarments other than black hose and their "Slut" garter belts. They told me of the Spa and their new friends, and hoped that I could meet them (and their men) later tonight. It was shaping up to be a remarkable evening!

Stultus
Stultus
1,405 Followers