Eventually

Story Info
The day is full of surprises.
2.3k words
4.43
27k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hot sun blazes down on the town square, one lone figure stands motionless in the midst of the melee, the crowds buzzing around her, a hazy blur of colours in the bright light. The clock strikes the hour. One o clock. She glances nervously at her watch anyway, not seeming to hear the loud clang of bells behind her from the old grey clock tower that looms ominously over the square and casts a shadow straight down the centre. A strand of hair falls loose from her ponytail and she flicks it back, scanning the crowds before her. She spots him heading toward her in the distance in his usual laid back manner, even more nervous now she smoothes her hands over the short black dress, and tries to look calm.

He smiles as he approaches, the sun shining down on him making him look almost angelic with his blonde hair falling into his too blue eyes, that soft red lipped smile, perfect pale skin. She swallows hard and tries to look disinterested as he saunters up to her.

"What was it you wanted? Lets get it over with."

The words are almost inaudible as she looks up cautiously into his eyes. He smiles again, reaching over to softly brush the escaping hair back behind her ears. She blushes and turns her attention to the crowds.

"Come with me?"

It was more an order than a question, and he doesn't wait for her answer, just turns and stroll off through the swarms of people. She sighs and follows him into a shaded back street. The noise of the square suddenly fades away and she finds herself completely alone with him. She stops in the street, watching his confident stride and mutters a curse at him. Turning he looks at her, amused at her eventhough shes sure he couldn't have heard her. She shakes her head at him.

"Just tell me what it is you want, then I can get going."

Her eyes drop to the floor, studying the worn out cobble stones. He laughs and grabs her hand, pulling her down the street behind him, ignoring her protests. His hand is cool against hers, his skin soft. He stops next to a dark coloured car and turns again to her.

"Sorry can't let you go just yet. Got a little trip to make first."

"No way. You can't make me go anywhere. Let me go."

She tries to pull her hand from his, but his grip is too tight. She swears at him and hits out at him with her free hand, connecting with nothing but hard muscle. He laughs and swings her round suddenly catching her off balance, pressing her up against the car, her hands held tightly at her sides.

"Quit fighting me."

His lips graze against hers, drowning out any protests she can make. In spite of herself she leans into him, welcoming the taste of him, his tongue pushing roughly into her mouth, dancing against her own. The car door opens behind her and he pushes her in, the cool leather seats sticking to her skin. Glaring at him as he gets in the other side.

"I don't know what the fuck you think your doing."

He ignores her, reaching over to click her seatbelt in place. Realising that she isn't going to win this one she settles back in the car and watches the scenery pass her by out of the window. The tall grey buildings fall away and are replaced by green fields and hills, deep blue lakes, trees dotted about the landscape. Her eyes fall shut and she imagines lying by the lake, fingers trailing in the cold water, soft lips pressing against hers, hands running up her thighs, over her breasts, pulling her dress from her so she can feel hot skin against her own, looking up to see who it is, she sees his face, smirking down at her. She gasps, her eyes fly open and she sees him looking at her. The car has stopped. Blushing she looks away from his eyes.

He opens the car door for her and she steps out, the heat hitting her straight away. glancing up at the familiar brick building in front of her she wonders how the hell she let this happen, ignoring the voice in her head that says that she wanted this to happen for so long. He has already gone up the stairs to his flat and she realises that she's all on her own in the street. Cursing herself again for not walking away now while she has the chance she follows him up the stairs.

Memories hit her as she steps into the small rectangular front room of the flat, everything looked exactly the same. The tall window framing the room on one side lies open, letting in the fresh summer air that mixes with the faint smell of cigarettes, the thin white curtains blowing slightly to the tune of the breeze. The chimney breast opposite is covered in black and white shots. A modern style black unit houses a large shiny stereo, a black leather sofa sits facing it and she can remember past summer days, wandering up into the room and seeing him sprawled out half naked listening to his music, remembers her embarrassment at seeing him like that, and his quiet amusement at her embarrassment. Flopping down on the sofa, he grabs the remote for the stereo, starting a CD and turning it up, just like it was back then. She stands in the doorway and watches him, annoyed that he isn't paying her any attention now. Coughing she raises an eyebrow at him.

"Do I get to find out what the hell this is all about now?"

He smiles, a slow sensual one, his eyes sparkling at her as he motions for her to sit. Sighing again she sits on the edge of the sofa opposite him, refusing to look at him. He crosses to her, pulls her up to him, sinking into his arms her eyes flutter shut as his lips find hers. Her back hits a wall, legs wrapping round him pulling him closer, she can feel him hard against her thigh, pressing into her and a moan escapes her lips, as she feels herself get wetter. Holding her up with one hand he rips her flimsy dress over her head, revealing that she isn't wearing any underwear. His laugh echoes about the room as he notices, carrying her across the room and laying her down on the sofa. Feeling exposed she tries to sit up and cover herself. He shakes his head, grabbing her hands, pulling them behind her back, making her breasts just out more.

Gasping she feels silk against her wrists, digging tighter and tighter into her skin as she pulls against it. Her eyes wide, mouth falling open in a small red o, she looks up at him shocked. Laying a finger against her lips he tells her to shush. Slowly she relaxes, lays back against the arm of the sofa as easily as she can with her wrists tied behind her.

"Good girl." He murmurs to her, his fingers brushing her hair out of her face as he ties another piece of silk round her eyes. Her breathing quickens as she tries to anticipate his next move. Hands slide up her thighs, forcing them apart, showing how wet she is. A single finger brushes down the length of her pussy lips, and she pushes against his finger, wanting him to fuck her. Pain rushes through her body as she receives a sharp slap on her inside of her thigh. Leaning to her he twists her nipples round hard and pulls her up to him to whisper in her ear.

"You don't move unless I tell you to move. Understand?"

Whimpering she nods to show she understands him, and he slowly releases her nipples, stroking them softly as they grow instantly beneath his touch.

"Get on the floor. On your hands and knees facing the sofa."

She hesitates and he twists her nipples again, harder this time, his nails digging into her. Slowly she slips from the sofa and onto her knees, the carpet rough under her knees, her ass sticking in the air leaving her exposed totally to him. The lingering pain and the thought of him hurting her more makes her hotter than she has even been, and she wants to beg him to give her more. Fingers trail down her back, making her shiver as she feels him walk round behind her. they run down along her ass, between her legs, pushing her knees further apart he slides two fingers into her. She gasps, fighting the urge to start fucking his fingers. He moves them in and out of her roughly, sliding a hand up across her stomach to caress her breasts, pinching her nipples hard. She moans as he moves faster, and just as suddenly as he started, he stops and moves away. She hears him leave the room but doesn't dare to move, wondering how long he is going to leave her there she rests her forehead against the sofa, welcoming its cool touch to her hot skin.

Hearing him enter the room again she pulls her head up quickly. Silence permeates the room, biting her lip she waits for the sting to come, expecting him to slap her again. Nothing but a click of metal on metal happens. Her nipples are taken again and she feels the cold metal against them as clamps bite down on one then the other, a small weight on the end pulling them down toward the floor. Wincing at the pain, she braces herself for more and gets it. Sharp pains bounce across her back and thighs as he brings a whip down on her over and over, making long red welts over the creamy skin as tears spring to her eyes, making a dark patch on the silk blindfold. He brings the whip down harder and harder the more she cries, and she struggles to stop them, humiliated at how much she's turned on by it.

Stopping, his fingers trace the marks on her, kneeling behind her his tongue thrusts into her, making her gasp. His fingers find her asshole and push in, she cries out as it hurts, but loving the feel of it as his tongue flicks in and out of her, running over her clit and biting gently then harder. He brings her just to the point of orgasm and stops, making her cry in frustration. Walking round he sits down in front of her, legs either side of her face, lifting her chin, wiping the tears away gently and kissing her lips. His tongue parts her lips, pulling them into a long kiss, letting her taste herself on his lips and tongue, leaving her breathless. He thrusts his cock into her mouth, a look of surprise flickering over her face, her reaction is automatic, sliding her mouth down him, taking all of him into her mouth. She gags a little as he hits the back of her throat and she realises how big he is. Her eyes fall shut behind the blindfold, her tongue sliding up and down him, over his balls, flicking against the tip of his cock. Hands run through her hair, tightening as she feels him ready to cum, he fucks her mouth harder, faster, crying out her name as he cums. Quickly she swallows, licking him clean, her lips lingering on him, placing small kisses over his cock and thighs as he gets his breath back.

Slowly he walks back round her, pushing her further forward on the sofa, her face pressed against the back as he kneels between her legs again, teasing her with his fingers and tongue. He pulls away and she moans, begging him to fuck her. It seems like an age to her before she feels him thrust the full length of his cock into her, pushing deeper and deeper as he grasps her ass, nails digging into her soft skin as he pulls her back onto him. He pulls out of her pussy, rubbing his cock along her lips and her ass, slipping his fingers into her pussy he gets them wet, then rubs her asshole, making it easier for him to enter her. Moaning she feels him push into her ass mercilessly, in spite of herself she leans back against him, feels him slip in further.

His fingers find her hot, wet pussy and push in harder, moving in time with his cock, making her moan louder. He fucks her faster, her breathing coming so fast she feels like she's going to pass out. His fingers pull out of her, soaking wet and force themselves back in hard. She can feel the orgasm rippling through her body, taking her over. Her eyes shut savouring the sensations, wanting it to last forever. Pulling on the clamps, stretching her nipples even further, he takes her over the edge with him. Dragging her up to him, his teeth sinking in her neck as they both cum together.

Out of breath he leans down onto her, trailing long hot kisses across her back, feeling her shiver as his lips connect to the welts on her skin. Gently he unties her wrists, rubbing them to get the circulation back, holding her tightly to him as she shivers, then slips the blindfold off her eyes. She blinks to get used to the bright sunlight. She smiles up at him, half surprised that it happened, half amazed that it never happened before. Smiling back he pulls her down next to him on the floor, she sinks into his arms, the sunlight rushing through the window onto their hot skin, dancing over them in patterns, a cool breeze fluttering over their entwined bodies, as they lie close despite the heat.