Eventually!

Story Info
Wife is finally persuaded into a threesome.
2.9k words
4.29
110.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SPJ1964
SPJ1964
8 Followers

My wife and I started acting out fantasises about fifteen years ago. Over the years they have changed from fantasises just involving us two but in different scenarios, Nurse/patient, schoolgirl/teacher etc to ones involving other people, firstly other women and then on to other men. As in many cases it is the ones involving other men that have lasted the longest and have produced the greatest orgasms.

In the past three or four years I have tried to persuade my wife "A" to go for the real thing but she has always chickened out, until Saturday.

Let me tell you a bit about ourselves. We are now in our mid forties and both have successful careers in the North East of England. We were married when we were both in our teens and both virgins when we met each other. We have since had 2 children who have grown up and left home, we now also have two grandchildren. My wife "A" has always been a cougar in bed and seriously can't get enough sex. From the start of our relationship, she was ready and willing to try anything in any position, but it was always just us two.

When our fantasises developed into other men joining us for sex, I bought her, for the first time, a vibrator. I took it with us on a weekend away to celebrate our wedding anniversary. I managed to persuade her to go out that first evening without a bra on, wearing a short skirt and stockings, just so I could see other guys looking at her. In the restaurant the barman who brought our drinks had a good look down her half opened blouse. "A" hasn't got massive tits, but a nice "34D" set, so the barmen got his eyes on plenty of flesh. When we got back to the room and we started having sex, I introduced the barmen into the fantasy and "A" said how much she enjoyed him looking and got really turned on when I told her to pretend he had just walked in naked. It was then I introduced the vibrator for the first time. She squirted out so much cum, that the sheets were still soaked the next morning. Since then this has been a regular feature and "A" now has a whole selection of vibrators and dildos. She actually now just prefers the more life like dildo and has 5 of various lengths and girths including a big thick black one. In fact we never have sex without them now at all and "A" likes nothing more than having a eight inch dildo up her cunt and a small five inch one up her arse whilst sucking on an extra thick one.

Therefore because we both enjoy it so much I told her a few years back that we should try it out for real. She initially refused but after an incident on holiday agreed to it.

We were in Tenerife in 2006 walking along a beach when we came to a lone guy sunbathing. We walked past him and he ignored us and we him. Twenty minutes later we had turned back and the guy was still lying on the beach, however as we got closer it was clear he had discarded his swimming trunks and as we got within twenty yards I could see clearly that he was wanking himself off. "A" stopped in her tracks when she noticed, but I persuaded her to keep going. When we were five yards away the guy stood up and ejaculated his cum on to the sand. "A" turned away and hurried past him and the guy shouted something in German at us but that was it. However for the rest of the holiday, she couldn't stop talking about his cock and on the last day we walked back along the beach but there was no sign of him. Up until that point "A" had only seen my cock in the flesh and she was fascinated by seeing another.

It was after that incident that she agreed to watch some porn. Before that she always said she didn't want to see it just do it and by this time our youngest son had left home, so she was more relaxed about having porn on the TV. It was great to see how excited she got and I loved it when she told me what she wanted to do to the guys on screen and how much she wanted to suck their cocks. I then managed to persuade her to get in touch with men via the Internet, which was easier than she thought and within weeks she literally had hundreds of cock photos and a number of videos of guys wanking themselves off. She got dozens of filthy E Mails and loved reading them and also sending horny replies. Eventually she agreed that we could send off some photos of her as long as her face was blacked out. She knew that most of the men at her office spent their lunch breaks looking at porn and she would have died if any of the correspondents were known to her. The photos reaped even more sexy E Mails and all the men wrote back telling her what they wanted to do to her body in every detail. "A" loved it and our sex just got better and better.

We then got in touch on a more personal level with a couple of guys and once "A" was sure that neither lived within 100 miles of home, she sent them photos of her in different poses but so they could also see her face. This ultimately lead to some meetings being set up, but "A" cried off each time, scared that it would ruin our relationship and I wouldn't love her anymore. And I have to admit that when the meetings were set I did feel a bit apprehensive myself, the fantasy of sharing my wife was one thing, but actually watching another guy fuck her, how would I really feel? I thus wasn't too disappointed when they didn't happen although one guy was furious and pestered "A" with E Mails for ages threatening to put her photos on the web for everyone to see. Whether he did or not I don't know, but he eventually stopped writing.

Therefore for the past two years we have just been back to fantasises again until "A" mentioned that she wanted to try again. This time though she didn't want to do it via the Internet and we devised a plan to try and build a relationship with someone. This involved travelling fifty miles to another area on a Friday night and staying in a hotel and visiting local pubs. Over the next few months we got friendly with a number of people in different villages in Northumbria as we visited the local pub. Some of them were couples, that we just enjoyed chatting to, and some were guys out on their own for a quiet pint. Over a six month period we got quite friendly with a guy called Alan. He is forty and divorced and just went out on a Friday for a meal and a couple of pints in the pub in the next village to where he lived.

It eventually got so we would go to the same pub for our Friday meal and spend most of the evening there. I then introduced Alan into our fantasises and on Friday's in our hotel room, out came a nice thick 8 inch dildo and "Alan" was soon fucking "A" whilst she sucked my cock.

After a while of this "A" agreed to dressing a bit more flirty, short skirts, stockings, no bra with a white blouse. Alan of course noticed and both "A" and I loved watching him trying to be discreet in the way he looked at her. "A" loved the thought, which I firmly planted in her head, that Alan would go home each Friday and wank himself stupid, thinking about her. However she was still not willing to commit to anything and a few weeks back when I asked Alan if he wanted to join us for a drink at our hotel on the Saturday night, "A" wasn't sure it was a good idea. However on that night, things changed. I went off to the toilet and seconds later Alan joined me in there. He asked me outright if we were swingers sizing him up and I decided to be honest and say that "A" was seriously thinking about a threesome but wasn't ready to commit just yet. Alan beamed and told me that he would be quite happy to oblige if that is what we both wanted. He then shocked me by getting his cock out, not to pee but to show me. Even limp it was huge and seeing my face he said proudly "Nine inches when erect mate."

This went on for a few more weeks and the Saturday before last "A" went knickerless for the first time and happily sat opposite Alan crossing and uncrossing her legs in her short skirt so it rode up and so he could see her pussy.

That night during sex she said she was ready.

On Friday I sent Alan a text and we agreed to meet as usual, but again "A" got cold feet and we ended up just having a drink with him.

The next day though she was as horny as ever. We decided to go to Berwick upon Tweed for the day and "A" strutted around like a teenage girl with a short skirt and stockings and no bra and flirted with every guy who looked her way. By the time we got back to the hotel, she was desperate and I took matters into my own hands. I phoned Alan and asked if he could come straight over. He said yes and I told him just to come past reception and straight to our room and gave him the number. I then took "A" to bed and went about things very slowly, working her up using my lips and fingers and teeth and a couple of her dildos. After twenty minutes she was lying back on the bed, her top half naked, her pussy covered by a little black thong which by now was very wet and her legs encased in black hold ups. There was then a knock at the door, "A" jumped and said "Who on earth is that?" I told her I would get rid of them and put on a bathrobe and went to the door. There was Alan. I beckoned him in quietly and pointed to the bathroom door on my left and opened my robe to indicate that he should strip off. I then said something along the lines of "Oh thank you but it is not ours," and closed the door. When I went back to the bed "A" was under the duvet looking quizzical. I told her it was just someone from the hotel who had found a bracelet and thought it might have belonged to her. She didn't question me anymore as I pulled back the duvet and started to go to work on her luscious body again.

After about a minute I slipped a thick dildo into her and said "Mmmm Alan wants to fuck my baby." She started to pant and my fingers got wet as she came after just a few strokes. Her eyes misted over and she got more and more flushed as I used Alan's name. Alan took that as his cue to came into the room from the bathroom. "A" had her eyes closed by now but I turned and looked at him. His swollen cock was huge, a good three inches longer than mine and probably twice as thick. I indicated that he move to the head of the bed, so quietly he walked so his cock was just a few inches from "A's" face. He stood there looking at my wife's body, his eyes full of lust and a river of pre-cum leaking from his cock.

I thrust the dildo into "A" a bit harder and said "I have a nice surprise for you babe."

"A" opened her eyes and her first reaction was visible shock, but it then turned to a sultry grin.

"You are a naughty boy," she said looking back at me.

I smiled and with a grin she reached up and I watched my wife wrap her hand around another man's cock. She lifted herself slightly closed her eyes again and guided Alan's cock to her mouth. Alan gasped as her lips moved slowly over the smooth end of his cock and he reached down and grabbed my wife's tit, mauling it as she licked him and then sucked him. "A" was visibly shaking at this point with erotic pleasure as she tried to fit Alan's massive girth into her mouth.

From that point on the sex was just amazing and "A" was incredible and more turned on than in any of our fantasy sessions.

I have to admit to feeling a bit strange watching Alan suck "A's" tits and her moaning and telling him how wonderful he was, but it was still a really horny sight.

Alan kissed her all over and spent ages licking her pussy and making her cum with his lips and tongue and whilst he did, "A" sucked me off.

Eventually Alan rubbed the tip of his penis against "A's" open cunt and she was by now begging him to fuck her with his big cock. When he entered her she gasped and gritted her teeth and then panted like she was giving birth she even swore, which is unlike her, telling him how big he was. Alan then fucked "A" and I watched for a bit and then she called me closer and wanted my cock in her mouth. We moved around so Alan was giving it to her from behind and she had an easier time getting to my cock. It was at this point that I shot my spunk into "A's" mouth and she gulped it down and licked all the residue off my cock. She then told Alan not to cum up her but in her mouth as well and so he removed his cock from her cunt and she took him in hand and in her mouth and I watched fascinated as she made him cum, most of it went in her mouth, but he also covered her face in it too. "A" licked her lips and stuck her tongue out as far as it would go to collect his spunk and at the same time she grabbed both our cocks and rubbed them back into life.

Once we were both hard again she told us she wanted to try a double penetration. We agreed as my cock was much smaller I would go up her arse and that I would get in first. That was easy enough, but it took a few minutes for Alan to gently thrust into "A" as my cock was obviously making it difficult for him to get into her. However when he was fully in and I could feel him in her and she was moaning like mad, it was a sensational feeling. Alan and I got into a rhythm, him thrusting, then me and "A" was soon biting the pillow to stop her screaming the hotel down. Both of us were talking dirty to her, telling her what a horny bitch she was and what a slut and this made her even wilder and she was soaking the bed with her cum.

Alan was the first to cum again and as his cock shrunk and slivered out of "A's" pussy I thrust deeper up her arse and deposited a fine load of spunk inside her.

When I came out of her "A" slumped back on the bed exhausted. Alan fondled her tits for a while but it soon became clear that "A" was completely spent. He took the hint, not wanting to ruin anything and went into the bathroom and got dressed. When he came out, "A" gave him a big kiss and thanked him and away Alan went.

He sent me a text the next morning thanking me and saying that he was available anytime, but would only come if I invited him, even promising that he wouldn't take advantage of our friendship by trying to get "A" all to himself.

"A" herself was too tired to talk about it on Saturday but on the way home yesterday she thanked me about twenty times in the space of an hour and last night in bed she wanted to relive it with me and her dildos. She did keep apologising because she kept going on about the size of his cock, but in fact it just turned me on and at one point when she was at her peak, she said that she would love to watch me and Alan wank each other off and would I do it for her and it made me feel so randy I agreed.

Today "A" has gone of to work as prime and proper as ever and unbeknown to her I have decided to tell her story.

When she is at her horniest this week I'll show her the story and I hope that some guys out there might add some nice comments about it. I also hope I have put this in the right section, wasn't sure if it should come under "First Time" or "Loving Wives".

SPJ1964
SPJ1964
8 Followers