Ever After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aluscious
aluscious
80 Followers

'I don't know my child I don't know. I have had very little sex in my life. For eleven months out of a year I am wintering. Had it not been for you I would have carried on with my hermitic life. But I am happy that I kept my body perfect across the years to make it appealing to you.'

'Hereafter I will take care of your body.'

'Thank you, it is beautiful dream. Now I commit these cute girlies to your care. You know now they need 36D bras. For that matter you may take care of my entire body.'

'It is my pleasure and prerogative.'

I opened the deserted farmhouse with a creaking sound. A great deal of dust and litter had to be removed.

'Darling now come and help me change into something comfortable,' I said.

He piously removed my saree, kissing every inch of exposed skin. Then he proceeded to remove my blouse.

'Mommy goddess, I have long since been sniffing your armpits. Would you mind if I licked and enjoyed the heavenly taste of your accumulated sweat?'

'Go ahead dear.' I opened my armpits for my darling.

He licked across my soft armpit hair. It was very stimulating. Each greedy jab had an effect on my pussy. His hands inadvertently cupped my breast.

'Yeas darling, my girlies were demanding your hands and lips for long, here take them'

His hungry lips moved naturally to my bursting nipples. The effect was marvelous. My nipple and his lips were fused into one like opposite magnetic poles.

'Suck and make love to them darling. May be after a few days I will be able to lactate for you'

Later I changed with his help to a half skirt and shirt. I kept the front buttons open for my baby's advantage. While dusting the ceiling, standing on the ladder I offered delicious glimpses of my pussy to him and many times I caught him standing transfixed his jaw hitting the floor.

'Patience pays,' I winked.

Even when I finished, he was sitting there like a hungry puppy eyed hooked to my anxious loins.

'Come here naughty boy,' I commanded in mock seriousness.

He crawled to me and stood on his knees in hypnotized awe.

I lifted my skirt, 'here it is, drink my darling.'

Immediately his lips were glued to my pussy. I shuddered and poured my syrup into his mouth. The orgasm was instantaneous. I have never been like this. I dropped my skirt and disengaged my pussy from his probing lips.

'Did you like it?'

'Immensely, I will never get tired of eating you,' he declared gallantly.

'We will see,' I laughed, ' now we will take bath, lunch together and change.'

We ate together from the same plate, often feeding each other. Together we ate the same banana.

'No food is as delicious and as nourishing as you, my angelic mother,'

Before changing to saree I invited him to the Spartan bedroom in the house.

'Come baby let me see how you are going to love me'

I pulled down his jeans and boxers. His erection was marvelous- erection exclusively for me. I touched its silken skin. He groaned.

'This is between us. What we do for each other should not hurt anybody else, your father included.'

'Yes mommy'

His tangy delicious seed erupted into my mouth as I keep on pumping him. He tasted far better than his father. I stretched on the wooden cot like a lascivious cat ready for a long spell of lovemaking. He freed my rich hair, fluffed it and buried his face in it. He kissed my forehead, my temple and my fluttering eyes. He licked my ear lobes, he kissed the tip of my nose. Now, for the first time we kissed. It was an epoch making kiss- a sagacious kiss indeed. His tongue deftly opened the petals of my lips. It invaded my mouth where it was amply welcome. It cutely wrestled with my tongue. His mouth tasted of the fruits we had for lunch- sweet and fragrant. He was loving and caressing my tongue, as if it was an erect penis. My pussy was humming, humming a heavenly tune. It was running over, with heavenly nectar for my worshipper.

He opened my shirt and pulled it out. Bra followed.

'Oh my,' he was worshipping my breasts. Nipples screamed for his deft lips. He had nursed on them till he was five. They remember his lips still.

'Your armpit hair is so soft, like velvet, silky and musky. So delicious, but it is more tasty and musky when you are sweaty and worked up' he said.

I was on cloud nine.

'Next time when I am sweaty and smelly you can lick me, my darling,'

'I have licked the armpit of your gown many times over, ' he confessed.

"I know'

"Let me see your flowery toes,' immediately he was licking and kissing my toes.

'Darling my juice is flowing into my skirt,'

'Wait wait, don't waste a single drop'

I smiled, as if I could stop oozing juice.

He moved up leaving a wet trail on my thighs. My ripe fragrance filled the room.

'My goddess is in full bloom. The divine fragrance from her petals mesmerizes me. Your gown oft exuded this sweetness'

I pulled up my skirt for his benefit. He was softly sniffing the furry flower. After a few licks I offered his a mouth full of honey. He sucked on my erect clitoris and bathed it with is saliva and my juice. I expressed my appreciation by running my fingers in his thick hair. After five earth shattering orgasms his lips veered down my swollen lips. I lifted and spread my legs apart for better access to my asshole. His aggressive tongue probed into it making me giddy with a tipsy rapture. I thought I was urinating and with an excruciatingly sweet agony I squirted more syrup into his mouth. I blacked out for an instant. When I opened my eyes he was worshipping my ass. I rolled over and offered it to my darling baby.

'I am happy that you love my love juice. This juice is the ultimate expression of love of a woman for her lover. She cannot fake it. I have never produced this much of honey for anybody, not even for your father. You made it and it is entirely yours,'

'Thank you mom, I will keep loving you to the last of my breath. With my soul and mind, with my body and wisdom'

'Your tongue is exquisite, where did you learn the skill?'

'Nowhere. It is instinct, in love things fall into place naturally,' he boasted like a philosopher.

'Have you ever had sex with a woman before?'

'I have only one woman, my goddess mother; no other woman exists in the world as far as I am concerned.'

Suddenly I pounced on him. I was in frenzy. He was fabulously hard. Madly I impaled him and humped like mad. I offered my tits to his greedy mouth. I was making guttural sounds, primordial sounds beyond myself. Then I experienced him shooting his warm masculine feed into the core of my sacred womanhood.

We remained joined exquisitely at the loins in the warm glow of the post orgasmic daze. He was still hard and filling the yawning voids of my soul. It was the fulfillment of a longing which originated somewhere beyond the origins of time and all that. We became one unit, he inside me, my breasts gracefully nesting his cute face.

'Are you sorry for what we did, dear?' I asked.

"No, are you? I can stay forever like this, buried in your cleavage, deeply embedded in your pussy,' he said.

'We have gone far beyond mother --son bond,' I pointed out.

'We are not screwing, getting laid is a physical process to vent our pent up fury. But making love is an entirely different process. It is the apex of a noble passion. It is the fulfillment of an ancient covenant,' my child stated with a stout conviction.

'If my pubic hair is a nuisance, you can shave it for me,' I said.

'No, it is cute, it cushions my face and retains your fragrance.'

'When your father is home I shave there for his convenience,' I revealed.

"I know,' he lisped with a foolish grin.

'How come, it is our secret.'

'I collected the wisps of your pubic hair from the toilet and I always keep them with me. They are still in my pockets. Not only your pubic hair, look at this.." he pulled out short strands of my pubic hair and then my long finger nails too from the pouches of his jeans. He had once offered to manicure my fingers, removing the nails I had been sporting on my left hand.

'You are a born romantic, incorrigible.'

Thus a new era of our life commenced. Life was different, I was glowing all over, so was he. Now we are one body and soul. We shop together, go to church together, eat together and take bath together. There is no world outside us. I do not worry much about the incest thing. In love contradictions of life dissolve and disappear, so says the poet.

I regularly speak to my husband on the phone with a new found optimism and warmth.

I comb his hair, wash his clothes and shave him. He takes care of my bust, selecting the right size of bras. I am lactating again for him and he has increased the size of my brassieres one unit higher. He has mastered some exercises to keep my girlies perfect. I nurse him in the morning, in the evening immediately on his return from the college and deep at night. He eats me out regularly and not a drop of me is wasted. Before going to college he has to eat me so that my flavor would linger in his mouth all through the day. He takes care of my monthly ooze with a religious passion. I am excessively horny during my periods. My darling makes love to me for hours during that phase. The love of his has miraculously transmuted the chemistry of my life. We stay together for hours on end on holidays, he nursing me or fondling my boobs, I fondling him or kissing him. I will march into the evening of my life basking and reclining in the halo of his love. We celebrate the eternal present and time fails in its machinations.

aluscious
aluscious
80 Followers
12