Evercross Ch. 1

Story Info
Mother comforts jilted daughter.
1k words
4
274.6k
19
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariel Evercross sighed softly, placing the phone back on the receiver as her lips trembled. Mark, her boyfriend, had just broken up with her. Two idle tears trailed down her cheeks as she fell back against the wall, sliding to the ground and hugging her knees to her chest. They were so wonderful together but Mark said he had met someone better.

Someone who would put out, Ariel thought sadly as she burst into tears, Mark only wanted sex and I couldn’t give it to him. Never again will I date a man!

She rocked slowly, sobbing onto her knees, not hearing the front door open and close, footsteps approaching the kitchen. Ariel’s mother saw her and gasped, rushing over to cradle her, speaking softly.

“Baby, what’s the matter?” Judy Evercross spoke soothingly, running a hand though Ariel’s blonde tresses.

“M-M-Mark broke up with m-m-me…” She sobbed, throwing her arms around her mother, crying into her abundant bosom.

“Aw baby, hush… Mark was a bastard. He didn’t deserve you… shh…” Her mother cooed, stroking her hair lovingly.

Ariel sniffled before extracting herself from her mother, standing, running a hand over her nose. She looked pitiful. “I’m going to go take a swim and try and relax…” She headed off for her room.

Judy sighed softly, standing as she crossed her arms underneath her bountiful bosom. She hated seeing her daughter so damn miserable. She headed for the counter and started washing dishes.

A few minutes later, she glanced up to see Ariel, in her skimpiest of bathing suits, dive into the water. Her eyes, in that split second, ran up and down that wonderful body not like a mother, but like that of a lusty teenager. She couldn’t help but scope out that heart-shaped ass that stretched the bottom of that bathing suit or the swelling breasts half-covered by the skimpy top. Judy scolded herself for looking like that and for getting a wonderful feeling down between her legs.

But soon the feeling increased as her eyes soaked in Ariel swimming around, that lithe body so lovely in motion. Judy could just imagine peeling the top away and sucking those breasts like a hungry baby…

Judy’s hand traveled down her body and into her skirt, fingertips rubbing her pussy harshly to try and sate those horny sensations. But she was no match for her desires. Soon she unbuckled that pleated skirt, tossing it to her ankles along with her saturated cotton panties, sticking two fingers deep into her soaked cooze. She began pumping those fingers wildly as her tongue cascaded over twin lips in pleasure, her head tilting back as she whined in pleasure, bucking her hips a bit in response to the euphoric waves crashing inside of her. Sweat began to glisten on her body as she masturbated, her other hand quickly undoing her cotton blouse, allowing braless tits exposure to the heated air.

One hand squeezed a pendulous breast greedily, trying her best to avert some of the mounting pleasures from her cunt to her chest. But it was no use. Her clit was being brutally tantalized by her rampaging fingers, her first orgasm on the horizon. Eyes soon rolled back into her head as she screamed lustily, her sex beginning to quiver under the assault of digits as she cummed, her hips wildly thrashing, threatening to buckle her knees. In her mind she was tonguing her daughter so furiously that she was climaxing, while back in reality Judy just kept moaning as she climaxed, her fingers a blur as they whipped in and out her pussy.

Soon she slowed down her pace as the euphoric grip on her senses was loosened, her fingers slowly being extracted from her cunt as she brought them to her lips, suckling like she would a Popsicle. Eyes scanned the pool area but she didn’t see Ariel. As her hearing returned, she heard small gasps behind her. She turned wildly, not expecting to see what she did.

Ariel was also naked, her own fingers being thrust wildly into her teen twat, her head back as she moaned, obviously she had been watching her mother masturbate. The remnants of her bathing suit were around her ankles as she masturbated, her body so perfect it was painful to gaze upon. Judy blinked a few times as she was now the voyeur, watching her daughter administer pleasure upon herself. Both her beauty and technique, Judy’s own hand involuntarily dropping, a finger rubbing her engorged clit a bit, stunned her. Soon Ariel had an orgasm, one that was visibly seen starting at the tip of her toes and going to the top of her head. Judy was amazed and blown away by the ferocity of that climax wracking her daughter and soon she was whipping her own fingers in and out of her cunt again, moaning with her orgasmic daughter.

Both mother and daughter soon fell to the ground as they spread their luscious legs, their fingers roaming in and out of their soaked honeypots, eyes now being locked on one another. Judy massaged her clit with her other hand, sending three fingers violently into her twat. Ariel had both hands inserting a finger into her own cunt, pumping furiously. They masturbated like pros, the intensity of the session being heightened by the mere thought they were mother and parent. That and they were damn good at what they did too. Mark was forgotten, Ariel’s brother, Nick, was forgotten. Hell, even God made an exit in this wonderful moment. It was an experience they were both having that was utopian and original. It was almost like birth all over again.

Fingers of fury darted in and out and soon they climaxed again together, their cries rising to the heavens as juices seeped out of their pussies, both mother and daughter moaning like wild beasts. Soon they were both breathing hard and staring at each other through spread knees, hands still contained within their respective twats. A breathless silence fell which was soon broken.

“God Ariel… that was…” She let her voice drift away as her hand slowly departed from her pussy, running up and down her toned body as she let a lazy smile split her lips.

Ariel just nodded in mute agreement, her own hands being raised as her lips split, tongue slipping out to wash those soaked digits. This mother and daughter thing was far from over...

To Be Continued...