Evergreen Ch. 02

Story Info
Changing her attitude.
3.6k words
3.97
67k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
179 Followers

After Joel had left, I went in to "play" with my new wife. I knocked on the bedroom door, and I heard a muffled "Come in!". As I opened the door, I was almost hit in the face by flying clothes. She was in the closet ripping clothes from the hangers. "Can I please have some new clothes? Most of these seem a bit stuffy." Even though she was "programmed" for this, I was still taken by surprise.

"Sure, let's go shopping." She bolted out of the closet, and gave me a hug.

"That would be great! I want some shorter skirts, I want tighter pants, I want..." As she spouted off all the things she wanted, I realized that there was something I wanted too.

"Evergreen." She stopped mid "want". As I lay back on the bed, I told her, "Come over here and give me a blow job." I was unzipping my pants as she crawled up the bed. It was incredible. I couldn't believe what I was feeling. Her tongue, her soft lips, they were just too much. I blasted hard into her mouth, filling it with cum. She swallowed it all without being told, and continued to gently suck my softening cock. Normally, after sex, we would both roll over and go to sleep, but she kept on sucking, as that was her order. Between her warm mouth, and the events that transpired today, I was soon hard again. "Take off your clothes, and lay on the bed." I didn't want her to stop sucking, but I wanted to fuck her as well. She laid back, and I crawled up between her legs, aiming my cock towards her pussy. I stopped just before plunging it in, and backed up. I wanted to lick her first. She never let me, as that was "dirty". I told her to spread her legs, which she did with ease. I took my time, kissing and licking every inch of her pussy. After having to stop to fish blond curly hairs out of my mouth, I made a mental note to have her shave it off later. I worked a finger inside her moist cunt, as I continued my oral assault. Soon she was very wet, and even let out a few soft moans. I gently spread her lips apart, and was able to see her clit close up for the first time. I jabbed at it with my tongue, and she shuttered. I ran my tongue around its perimeter, causing her hips to buck. I then dove in, and wrapped my lips tightly around it and sucked. She came off the bed, bucking and thrashing. I have never seen her cum that hard before. Her orgasm lasted over two minutes, she was panting and sweating. I crept back up, and slid my cock into her hot and steamy hole. After a few short strokes, I realized something. Crap, this is the way we always did it. I pulled back out, and told her to get up on all fours. I wanted to take her from behind. Her tight pussy felt so different from this position, as I held onto her hips and pumped. I never noticed how beautiful her back was. I wasn't going to last long, and I wasn't ready to leave her pussy full of cum either. That might be hard to explain. I reluctantly pulled out, and ordered her to suck me of again. She had no problem licking her own juices off my cock. And every time she got a cock in her mouth, her talents improved. I was soon squirting away, filling her mouth once again. I had her get dressed, as I got dressed, and walked back over to the door. "Evergreen" was all I said.

"And I want some new shoes.." Her face was flushed.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Wow, I had some kind of hot flash or something. Yeah, I think I'm OK. I feel a little light headed, and I have this weird taste in my mouth. I had the same taste earlier, when the hypnotist was here. Must be the pain medication I'm on."

Uh yeah, that must be it.

Shopping was actually fun. She picked several outfits, and tried them on. I saw her pick the dress off the rack, but she didn't show it to me, until she came out of the dressing room. "Do you like?" Oh my god...Ever been in public, and suddenly got an erection? Well, this was one of those times. It was a short...very short black dress. The neckline plunged down below her navel. "Only one problem with this dress, I can't wear a bra with it." Believe me, I didn't see that as a problem. As she modeled it for me, I could clearly see her breasts. The parts that weren't exposed, swayed nicely under the thin fabric. And her nipples were easily visible, as they poked right through the gown. And when she bent over to adjust her shoes, well damn! Her tits fell completely free from their confines.

"Yes dear, I like." I didn't want to seem too excited, although one look at my bulge would have said differently. She popped back in the dressing room to try on her other choices. They were all just as sexy.

"I don't know why I suddenly want sexier clothes, but it just seems right." I knew why, and just smiled.

That night, after dinner, I went to the living room to catch up on some TV. She had walked up behind me, and started talking. "I guess since you are my husband, it would be OK to show you my new lingerie, especially since you bought it." I turned around, to see her standing there in a pale blue baby doll nightie. Her breasts were obviously visible through the sheer material, and although she wore the matching panties, I could still make out the outline of her lips. She did a quick pirouette, to show me her panties were actually a thong. Damn, see has a cute butt.

"My god, your absolutely beautiful!" I gasped. She blushed, and kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm pooped" she said, as she turned for the stairs, "I'm going to bed." I watched her saunter up the stairs, 'til she disappeared from sight. My poor cock was hard again. It has seen more action today, than in the last two months. I turned the TV off, and headed for the guest room. I laid there wondering if she was asleep. And would the magic word work if she was sleeping. And would it work tomorrow, after she slept all night? My plotting was interrupted by a light tap on the door. Before I could respond, the door slowly opened, and my wife stuck her head in.

"Seeing that your my husband, and all, I guess it would be OK if you slept in my...er our bed. That is, if you want to." I was throwing back the sheet and getting ready to sprint to our bedroom, when I realized, that I was naked under the covers. I quickly pulled the sheets up, embarrassed that my wife would see me naked. She stood there staring, waiting for me to get up. I think she knew I was naked. "That's OK if you don't want to. I understand." She started to close the door.

"No, wait." She stopped and waited for me. "I do want to, but I'm not wearing anything." I actually felt my face getting hot as it filled with blood. It was an awkward moment, but she broke it by giggling.

"Oh, sorry!" now it was her turn to blush. "Well, I'll be in there whenever you feel like coming." Seeing her in that nightie made me feel like coming right now.

"OK, I'll be there in a sec." I quickly threw on my shorts, and headed down the hall.

As I closed the door behind me, I stopped to let my eyes focus. The little night light gave off enough of a glow for me to see where I was going. I walked up to the bed, and smiled at her. She had the covers pulled up to her chin, as she smiled back. I had to walk around to the other side. She didn't remember that she was on "my" side of the bed. At this point, I didn't care. I climbed in, and we both laid there staring at the ceiling. We have been married for several years, but tonight we were sleeping with strangers. We eventually drifted off, and I rolled over and spooned her, out of habit. She stiffened, and I jumped, and we both apologized quickly. I couldn't take it any more.

"Evergreen." Did she hear me? Her breathing hadn't changed. I slowly moved my hand over until it rested against her hip. I slowly moved it up, until my fingers felt the indentation of her belly button. She hadn't moved yet. I slid my hand up until I felt the soft but firm globe rising from her chest. "Get on all fours." I whispered. She flipped over, as I got up out of bed. I walked over and turned the light on, as I pulled back the covers. Reaching over, I grasped one of her melons, and played with it through the thin material. I ran my hands all over her body marveling at the way she felt. I pushed her panties down to her knees, and told her to lay her head down on the pillow. This is the first time I ever saw her with that cute butt sticking up in the air. I buried my face between her cheeks, running my tongue from one hole to the other. Her sweet ass had virtually no taste, but her pussy tasted wonderful. Sweet and tangy at the same time.

I spread her cheeks apart and pushed my rolled up tongue into her wrinkled orifice. I could feel her contract her sphincter muscle, as it squeezed tightly around my tongue. Working my finger in and out of her pussy caused it to tighten even more. I freed my throbbing cock, and slowly pushed it deep into her pussy. I have fucked that pussy dozens of times, but it now seems so different. She was now dripping wet, and cooing into the pillow. As I looked down, watching my cock slide in and out, I noticed her chocolate starfish would pucker with each stroke. I just couldn't stand it any longer. I pulled out of her sweet pussy, and aimed for that pulsing doughnut. I eased the head of my cock in, and stopped. I waited until the clenching action subsided a bit, then I pushed forward. She inhaled sharply, at this new invasion. My head told me to stop before I wake her up, but my little head was in charge tonight. I sunk it in balls deep. Until this moment, I have never felt anything like this. The warmth, and the total grip that held my cock in place, was indescribable. I slowly began to pump. After the third stroke, she tightened her sphincter. It was so tight, I couldn't move. She began to clench and unclench at a rapid pace. I stood still, trying to prolong the inevitable. But her muscles were too much for me, as she milked me dry. I rolled off her, trying to catch my breath. I looked down at my softening member. Even though she squeezed me thoroughly, as I lay there, a few more drops of cum started oozing out. "Please clean me up." I ordered. Usually after sex, she will grab a towel, wipe herself off, then just hand me the towel. Tonight I wanted her to clean me off. She slowly raised her head from the pillow. "Yes, master." I guess I wasn't specific enough in my order, because, instead of going for a towel, she slid down the bed, and began licking my cock clean. She had it hard before it was clean, so I had her climb on top and fuck me. Another first for me. I could now play with her tits, as she bounced up and down on my aching cock. Things took me by surprise, and I found myself spraying the inside of her cunt. She repeated the cleaning process afterwards, and I cleaned her the best I could. I had her put her panties back on, and just as we were drifting off, I whispered, "Evergreen." in her ear.

The next morning I had the coffee going by the time she came down stairs. "Boy, that accident is starting to catch up with me. I'm sore from head to toe." I smiled as she went to the cupboard, and pulled out her favorite coffee mug. Maybe I'll call Joel, and have him start his first "session" tonight. My wife needs to "thank" him anyway.

I called his number, and some guy answered. He told me that Joel didn't live there, he was just staying there for a couple of days. It seems he had just rolled into town with no where to go, so he stopped at his cousins house for awhile. Damn, and I kinda liked him.

My wife sat at the table, wrapped in her new robe, while nursing her cup of coffee. "This kitchen seems familiar. I just wish things would come back to me." She looked down, and toyed with the hem of her robe. "And thank you for all the new clothes, too."

"My pleasure. It's nice to see you in them."

"You really think so?"

"Yeah, that baby doll nightie is pretty hot."

"I still have it on." She untied the sash around her waist, and opened her robe a few inches. "See?"

"Why don't you just take the robe off? After all, you are my wife." I didn't even use "the word", as she stood up, and slid the robe off her shoulders.

"Is this OK?" she asked. I couldn't believe this was my wife. As we puttered around the kitchen, the door bell rang. I told my wife to enjoy her coffee, while I got rid of whoever was at the door. It was Joel.

"Sorry to bother you, but my plans are changing a bit." He didn't seem very happy. I invited him in, and led him to my study.

"So, what's up?" I asked. He explained his living arrangements, and now his cousin is leaving on vacation.

"So, until I find a place to stay, you won't be able to call me. I just wanted you to know that I wasn't running out on you and your wife." "Where are you going to stay, then?"

"Probably my car for a few days. I've done it before."

"Nonsense! You can stay in our guest room."

"No, I wouldn't want to impose." He stood, and pulled his keys out of his pocket. "If I hurry, I can still get a shower in at the "Y"." I reached over and snatched the keys from his hand.

"You're staying here, and that's final!" He reached his hand out, not for the keys, but to shake my hand.

"Thank you. I don't know how, but I will repay you. May I borrow your phone to call my cousin, he was a little worried about me."

"Of course, would you like some coffee, too?" I asked as I pushed the phone across the desk.

"That would be great!" I rolled my chair around, and hit the intercom button on the wall.

"Honey, are still in the kitchen?"

"Yes, where are you?"

"I'm in the study, can you please bring in a cup of coffee?"

"Sure, I just made a fresh pot."

The tension in Joel's voice had left as he told his cousin about his good fortune. I sat there, trying not to eavesdrop on his conversation, when he stopped talking, mid sentence. He looked like he just saw a ghost. I turned to see what he was gazing at, and saw my wife standing there in her baby doll, holding two cups of coffee. She too, was frozen.

"Oh my god! I didn't know you had company!" She turned to hide around the corner. Now Joel was even more flustered with the rear view. He quickly looked at me.

"I'm sorry!" he said to me. He then spoke into the phone, "Something has come up, I'll call you later. Thanks again for everything." He hung up the phone and just sat there. "I didn't mean to stare." I laughed.

"Honey, you might as well come on in, he's already seen you." She peeked around the corner,

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." She slowly emerged, and set the cups on the desk. I pulled up a chair, and asked her to join us, but she replied, "OK, but let me get my robe first, I'm a little uncomfortable."

Don't make me use "the word", I thought to myself.

"Please, no. You are fine just the way you are." Joel added. Maybe it was the way he said it, but she simply sat down in the chair. As we sat there, her nipples got hard. It might have been a little too cold, or it might have been the four eyes that were locked on them. Either way, Joel and I enjoyed the view. I told my wife that Joel would be staying with us for awhile, until he got back on his feet.

"Then I guess I better not lose my robe!" she said as she smiled at us.

"If we don't hide it first!" I responded with a grin. "In fact, I might just hide all of your clothes!" They all laughed, knowing I was joking. I laughed, knowing I wasn't. She got up to freshen our coffees, and Joel looked at me.

"Do you really trust me with that gorgeous wife of yours, while your at work?"

"Let me tell you something, Joel. It has always been a fantasy of mine to watch my wife with another man. Hell, that's every mans ' fantasy. It is because of you, that this fantasy will come true. Do I trust you? I trust that you will fill her, drill her, and thrill her every chance you get."

"I think I'm going to enjoy my visit here! And yes, you can trust me!" We were both laughing, when my wife came back in.

"What's so funny? What did I miss?" Geez, I can't believe her nipples are still hard! I thought, as she set the steaming cups down.

"You really want to know?"

"Yes!Yes! Please tell me!" She was bouncing up and down, driving us both crazy.

"OK, well, it's like this...." her wide eyes sparkled as she waited. "Evergreen." Her eyes suddenly glazed over. "From this moment on, you will not wear any clothes in the house. You will obey both myself and our guest." Joel had a grin from ear to ear. "Oh yeah, and every time you hear the phone ring, you will have the urge to drink cum." Joel was giving me the thumbs up from behind her back. "You will immediately go down on the first man you see." I then told her to sit down. I announced that I would be right back, and left the room. As soon as I got the kitchen, I pulled my cell phone out, and dialed our number. I wanted to test her out. The phone rang and rang, but she didn't answer it. Hmmm, that's strange. I closed my cell phone, and the ringing stopped. I then wandered back into my study, just in time to see my wife on her knees in front of Joel, licking and sucking like there was no tomorrow. I guess I forgot to tell her to answer the phone first. Joel's legs started to stiffen as he ran his fingers through her soft hair. Then he began bucking, as he shot stream after stream of sticky cum into her mouth. Joel was in heaven as his urges were filled, my wife was in heaven as her mouth was filled, and I was in heaven as my cock began to fill. We all swallowed once over this new found thrill. Well, actually, my wife swallowed several times. I then sat down, and had her bend at the waist, as she licked my cock like a lollipop. Joel took this opportunity to do a little oral exploration on her. She moaned with each probe of his tongue. He gently worked two fingers into her tight pussy, and drilled them in and out. Each forward thrust pushed her head down further onto my cock, until she started gagging. I looked at Joel, but from where I sat, I could only see the top of his head. "Do you think we can do something about her gag reflex?"

"I think so. A few sessions should take care of that." he said as he pulled his tongue from between her cheeks. I placed my hands on each side of her head. It felt so nice, as she bobbed up and down. My toes curled, as I felt myself shake. With a low groan, I came. I held her head, but there was no need to. There was no way she was going to stop until my balls were empty. God, I love my new toy! I don't know how long this will last, before my old wife returns, but I'm going to milk it for all I can!

parts guy
parts guy
179 Followers