Every Breath You Take

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My perversion is for underwear, whilst in the bedroom I took the opportunity to explore Sarah's lingerie drawer. I carefully took items out, held them to my face, felt the softness of them, smelt them, tasted them. I got hard, took my cock out and gently rubbed the crotch of Sarah's panties across the tip, I wanted to leave a little of me behind, something that would end up next to her pussy. My next exploration took me to the gym, to the laundry basket, I found her gym shorts, they where still damp from her exertions, I could feel her sweat in the gusset, there was a sweet musky smell, I rubbed my cock all over them, held them round me whilst I rubbed to a climax thinking of Sarah's exquisite body and the closeness that the shorts had been. My spunk squirted all over her towel but I saved a little to rub into the gusset of her shorts, I wanted our juices to mingle.

I put everything back as it was, except for a pair of black lacy panties that I stole from the back of Sarah's drawer, they where mine for later.

I returned to the rented farmhouse removed the loop from the recording, I was delighted with my days work, and I just needed Sarah back to test out the new cameras.

The report from the tail was that Sarah spent three hours having her hair and nails done, she then did some shopping in town before returning home.

The housekeeper arrived at 12.00 and proceeded to work, she made the bed, cleaned where necessary. Sarah had left her a shopping list of things that she wanted for dinner that night. This entailed a trip to the local store.

Paula and Sarah both returned at the same time, they sat and chatted whist having a cup of tea, before they started to prepare the food for dinner.

Paula left at 5.00 once the casserole was prepared and left slowly cooking in the oven. Sarah took her boots off and sat on the couch in the kitchen and read a magazine, within a few minutes she had drifted off to sleep.

Even in sleep she was very controlled and beautiful, there was hardly any movement, she just looked peaceful.

20 minutes later the phone rang disturbing Sarah's nap.

It was Ashley, a sleepy voice answered.

"Hi, sorry I was asleep."

"Aw babe, sorry did I wake you?"

"No its fine, I need to get up, didn't realise I had drifted off."

"Is it still Ok for tonight, and is it alright if Tim comes as well?

"Of course it is, it will be nice to see him, I haven't seen him for a while."

"Why don't you walk down to the pub, meet us there, we can have a drink first. Fancy that?"

"Yeah that sounds nice, lets say 7/00. Give me time to get ready."

"Ok babe, 7.00 it is."

Sarah replaced the receiver and turned to walk away, within two seconds the phone rang again.

"I have been trying to get through to you, who was on the phone?"

"Hello to you too dear...nice to hear from you..."

"Sorry Sarah, its just that I have only got a few minutes, we have another meeting scheduled, I just wanted to say hello, and to see if you are alright."

"Its Ok, I'm a fine, thanks. Is it going well?"

"No but you don't want to hear about that. What are you doing tonight?"

"Meeting Ashley and Tim for a drink, then they are coming back for some supper, that was who was on the phone."

"Oh I see, be careful wont you, I worry about our reputation with you having friends like that."

"Simon don't be so ridiculous, this is 2012, what does it matter, anyway half the government are gay...Apart from that what do you think we are going to get up to? They are my friends, it is nice to have someone to talk to with you being away all the time."

"Ok, Ok, don't get mad at me, I have to be careful, you should understand that. I have to go, they are waiting for me, I will try to phone you later."

Sarah didn't even have time to say goodbye he was gone. She sat holding the phone for a moment, I couldn't tell if she was upset or just angry, she had a blank expression on her face, it wasn't until tears formed in the corners of her eyes that I realised she was upset

Sarah went to her bedroom and sat at the dressing table and started to remove her makeup. This gave me an opportunity to test my new camera that was secreted underneath.

The image was clear and in focus. The lens pointed directly at the gusset of her jeans, I couldn't help wishing that she had undressed first. Hopefully later the opportunity for close up shots would come.

After she had removed her makeup, what I did see was Sarah peel off her shirt and jeans, she next stepped out of her white thong and bra, standing naked for a second before she put on a big white fluffy bathrobe. She wandered into the bathroom, turned on the water in the big tub, poured in some lotion and waited for the water to fill.

She put on some classical music, climbed into the bubbles and soaked for a while, I thought that she had drifted off to sleep again, but she was just relaxing with her eyes closed.

After her bath she went back to the bedroom just wearing the bathrobe, this time when she sat at the dressing table I had an uninterrupted view of her thighs, and the slit between her legs, the picture was christal clear and close up, the view came even closer ash she shuffled forward to insert her contact lenses. Her vagina was "neat" for want of a better word, I suppose at this point she was not aroused so it would be "neat" The lips where proportionate on both sides, and just from above her clit mount there was a thin strip of light brown curly hair, below there was no hair visible at all, maybe she was naturally sparse or perhaps she shaved....       It was unbelievable watching slight movements of her pussy as he moved, move a leg slightly and one lip raises with it, open the legs more and the shape changes, goes wider. I was mesmerised, at one point her hand came down and scratched her inner thigh, and gently rubbed up her slit before disappearing. I was watching the unconscious movements in detail, it was like being part of her body.

Watching Sarah had given me an erection, and to touch, lick her would have been wonderful somehow the moment didn't seem sexual, it was more intimate, more protective of something so fragile...... Perhaps the sexual intimacy would come later.

I spent the next 40 minutes watching Sarah carefully apply her make up, dress in black matching underwear, put on a black knee length cord skirt, what looked like a very soft cashmere cardigan and once again her black boots. by 6.45 she was ready and left for the walk to the pub.

I was in two minds, do I walk to the pub as well, or stay away and wait until later. I decided to stay, it was the sensible thing to do.

At 8.45 Sarah and Ashley returned with who I presume was Tim. Older than Ashley, heavier than Ashley, but obviously his partner. The three of them where quite noisy and had perhaps drank a little too much.

Upon entering the house Sarah said to Ashley.

"Get some drinks for us and put some music on. I am dying for a pee." with that she rushed off to the cloakroom.

The three of them sat at the kitchen table with large glasses of white wine. Tim who seemed to be a bit of a comedian was entertaining with stories of the last week at work, he worked in tele sales and was repeating some of the conversations that he had had with customers, mimicking their voices.

" Suppose we ought to have something to eat before we get too pissed" said Sarah. "its just a casserole, what about if we just grab a bowl and have some nice crusty bread with it, keep it simple if that's Ok?"

"That was fine" agreed Ashley and Tim.

Whilst eating Ashley asked Sarah when Simon would be back.

"Who knows. He is always with his mistress......"

Tim looked shocked. Until Sarah explained.

"His mistress is his job. He loves what he does. I an sure he would fuck it if he could....... Which is more than he does to me......."

"Sorry, Im a bit pissed, shouldn't have said that."

"But then again it's true. The nearest I have been to a cock for months was yours today."

Realising what she had said Sarah turned to Tim and said.

"Sorry Tim, nothing sinister, Ashley was massaging me, he just leaned up against me. Sorry have I upset you?"

"No. Ashley and I have an open relationship, whatever happens when I am not around is not my concern. I know that Ashley is very fond of you, you are his best friend, more so than me."

I am sure if he wasn't gay you could be lovers." He said with a smile whilst looking at Ashley.

Sarah said jokingly. " not for want of trying to convert him...... "

"You wouldn't be the first one dear.... "

"Ok let's be honest now... What I don't understand, you two are lovers, you have sex, don't give me details but you have sex, am I correct?"

"So far yes. We don't do anal but we have our ways."

"Ok then, so what is the difference, If Ashley touches you, or you touch Ashley, you get turned on. You get an erection. So what's the difference if a woman does touches you? If you had your eyes closed would you know?

"Ashley I will let you answer that one.."

Ashley thought for a moment.

"If I put my hand up your skirt, pulled aside your panties and started to massage your clitoris, would you get turned on?.... Of course you would.... So if your eyes where closed and it was a woman stroking you, you would still get turned on, but that doesn't make you a lesbian.... Same way that you playing with my cock would make me straight...."

"As a friend. And with Tim's permission, if you asked me to fuck you, as a friend I would. I have had sex with a woman before, but it's not right for me, but if it was what you wanted I would be there for you.... But is it really what you want?"

"When you massage me, I get turned on, perhaps its because it is taboo, and our special relationship makes it so. But as you say, touch is very powerful, and it doesn't matter who it is we still get turned on, even though we are not compatible."

"In reality, I have drank too much, I am a lonely bored housewife, a frustrated housewife, who hasn't had sex for a while. I am sorry to say these things to you and to ruin your evening........ And no I wouldn't ask you to fuck me, because you are a friend who would. ............ I might ask you to hug me though. .. "

Ashley came around the table to Sarah, "come here sunshine" he said as he pulled her to her feet and gave her a big hug.

The embrace lasted for a few minutes Sarah clinging tightly to Ashley...

"Tim he is getting aroused I can feel it." Sarah said laughingly as she pressed her hips into his groin .

"It doesn't take much"

"Thank you for being here the two of you.... I am sorry if is sound depressed..."

"I have enjoyed it said Tim.... Is this what we call a girly night out? Next time can we have a pyjama party?"

"Why don't you stay, lets all get into bed and watch an old black and white weepy."

"Haven't bought any pyjama's." said Tim.

"Lets sleep naked, i'm game for it. It will be an adventure." Said Ashley, "and besides Tim you will get to see Sarah's delectable body."

I think at this point Sarah was having second thoughts and perhaps thought that she should have stayed quiet.

"Only joking Sarah..... You looked shocked.... We have to go, work tomorrow, but thank you for the invitation. Perhaps next time.... And we will bring some Pyjamas."

After Ashley and Tim left Sarah locked up and my cameras followed her to the bedroom. Again seated at the dressing table she removed her makeup, the view up her skirt had returned, only this time the black panties enclosed the delicacy beneath. She undressed, slipped on the bathrobe and went to the bathroom to clean her teeth.

This time as she sat on the toilet, the new camera angle gave me a much better view, and I couldn't quite see her peeing but the intonation was there as well as the sound.

I was surprised as she went to the bedroom that she climbed into the bed naked. Last night she had slept in silk pyjamas, was that because Simon was there.

She lay on her back with the sheet to her waist, her breasts pointing toward the ceiling as where her eyes as if deep in thought. I switched to the camera under the bedside table, this gave me a clearer and closer view of her body.

Her breasts looked very soft and inviting, her nipples where slightly erect, and the areolas where covered with little dimples. she had a mole just to the left of her left breast.

One hand was under her head and the other somewhere out of sight under the sheet.

I was so close I could almost breath on her, it felt that I could just reach out and touch her, gently stroke her nipple. As I was thinking that her right hand came from under the sheet as if by instruction and touched the underside of her breast, moved slowly up and down just lifting the breast slightly, a gentle stroking movement.

All this while she was just staring at the ceiling, her eyes where open and she were deep in thought.

Her nipple was the next target for her fingers, she pinched and pulled it to erection, it stood half an inch away from her body as if begging to be sucked. Her right hand gave way to her left hand as it dived back down below the sheet.

From the movement under the cover and the slight gasp she gave out it was obvious that her hand had gone straight to he pussy lips.

I was willing her to kick the sheet aside so that I could see her touch, see her pleasure herself in detail. But this time perhaps in modesty, I had to use my imagination. I had my cock in hand, my strokes matched the strokes that Sarah was using on her clit. Every so often there seemed to be a pause whilst she stretched down and put her fingers inside her pussy, I am sure I could hear a soft squelch as the juices flowed.

Sarah's pace intensified as did mine, I was determined to cum at the same time.

Her eyes where closed now in concentration, mine where open mesmerised by the close up display.

She came quietly, her head went back slightly and she tensed her body, three or four spasms followed with her mouth open and hear breath laboured. I squirted cum all over the monitor, I got a tissue to wipe it up, wipe the screen with the picture of Sarah on it in post masturbation daze. Sarah leaned over and turned out the light, leaving me with a night vision green glow of her falling to sleep... I watched her sleep for about two hours, trying to think of a way to be closer.

I was still sitting watching her sleep at 2.00 in the morning. I had this mad idea to enter the house whilst she slept, to go to her room. I am not sure why. The cameras where close, but I wanted to be closer. Not to touch, just to be close...

It was madness. I hadn't been observing her sleep patterns for long enough to know how she slept. She might be a light sleeper; she might get up at three every night...

I took the risk. Put on the night vision goggles, walked to her house, and let myself in.

I am always impressed how good I am at stealth. I could creep up on you in daylight without you knowing, but at night, I blend into the darkness, I become a shadow.

I walked into the kitchen first. The mess from the night before was still on the table, left for morning to clear up.

Sarah's half drunk glass of wine sat there, I could see her lipstick marks where she had sipped her wine. With my latex covered hands I picked up her glass and put it to my lips, my lips where covering hers.

I couldn't resist making for her bedroom, as I got closer I could hear her breathing deeply, not quite snoring but the sound of a deep alcohol induced sleep. Her clothes lay in a pile on the floor, scattered wantonly. Her panties where abandoned, waiting to be rescued by me. I picked them up placed the gusset over my nose and breathed deeply, I could smell her sweet perfume. Better judgement stopped me from placing them in my pocket that would be insane.

I wandered through to the bathroom, picked up her toothbrush, sucked at the bristles, our mouths where together.

As I went back to the bedroom, Sarah stirred and moved in her sleep. I froze mid step and waited to see what would happen, as she moved she kicked the sheet away from her naked body. She lay spread out, one arm thrown wide, the other at her side. One leg straight, the other bent at the knee and facing out sideways. She started to breath deeply again. I waited for a few seconds and then moved closer.

Her mouth was slightly open, her eyes where moving inside the lids, a sign of dreaming. Her head was slightly tilted towards me; I was close enough to kiss her. My gaze followed down her body, her breasts where relaxed, her nipples not erect like before, I could see the very fine downy hair that surrounded them, the night vision light seemed to enhance them.

Her breasts raised and fell with her breathing, her stomach was flat and defined even in sleep.

I wanted to lean forward to smell her vagina, this meant removing the night vision goggles, it wouldn't work, my eyes would take too long to get used to the darkness. I resisted the urge. I needed to be careful.... Perhaps it was time to go...in defiance of my sensibilities, I licked my finger and gently touched it to the hood of her clitoris, just for a second. I then left as I had come, without a sound.

I had work to do upon my return, Tuesday was my day off, and I had to remove any trace of my activities, remove the loop from the recording and leave everything as normal. It was then time to sleep and prepare myself for Wednesday.

Upon My return to work at 5am on the Wednesday, I found nothing of interest in the log from Tuesday. Sarah was around in the morning then Paula gave her a lift to the station to catch the train to London. Shopping was the Order of the Day, and then the plan was to return in the Evening with Simon after dinner.

They eventually arrived home at 9.30 pm. Sarah unpacked her shopping took a bath and then retired to bed with her book. She was asleep when Simon eventually left his study; he carried on working until after midnight.

When I came on duty, the bedroom was in darkness, no one stirred until 06.30. Simon was showered shaved and dressed within 30 minutes, this time he didn't even stop for breakfast. His chauffeur picked him up just after 7.00. Sarah didn't wake up until after he had gone.

I watched Sarah slowly wake up, she stirred a little, then seemed to settle back to sleep, but only for a few seconds.

When she was totally away she looked around, looked for Simon who was long gone. A resigned look for an absent husband.

Sarah followed the same routine as on Monday, toilet, teeth, bathrobe and a walk to the swimming pool. The only difference this time was that she swam naked. Her lithe body was so graceful in the water, she swam fast with power and vigour, stretching each stroke out for maximum movement. The twenty lengths completed she exited the pool, put on her bathrobe, fetched some coffee from the kitchen and relaxed on a recliner in the pool area.

Ashley arrived and put Sarah through her paces in the gym, an hour later they both relaxed naked in the Jacuzzi.....

"I have bought you a present." Said Ashley... "Its in the car, I will get it later, its something to help you relax during your lonely nights."

"What is it?" asked Sarah with a puzzled look.

"After your massage, come on jump up on the couch."

I watched Sarah's glistening wet body climb out of the Jacuzzi. I had missed her yesterday, I zoomed in to get a closer look, I could see the Goosebumps that came up as she towelled dry, I watched her in close-up climb on to the couch, face down legs slightly spread, she raised up to adjust her breasts, to make herself comfortable... I wanted to be the couch, wanted her to lay on top of me.

"Wait a moment hun..."

Ashley left the stable block, with just a towel wrapped around his waist, he returned a few moments later with a gold box tied with a black ribbon.