Every Breath You Take

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you go, couldn't wait to give it to you."

Sarah opened the box and pulled out a large black dildo, she gasped and giggled as she looked at her present.

"Well what do you think?.... I have decided if you don't want it. I do."

"I don't know what to say."

Sarah was obviously embarrassed by the gift......

"Don't say anything, just put it to good use...."

Sarah laughed again.... Then she said.... "is it modelled on you?"

Ashley laughed and said "I wish..... "

"Is it inappropriate?... Have I done the wrong thing.... And I have just thought, have you already got one?

"No its not inappropriate, its nice that you thought of me, im shocked, but at the same time a little intrigued by the thought.... And no I don't have one... This is going to be a first."

"Well put it away for now, playtime later, time for your rub down."

Sarah lay face down still smiling, but she kept the dildo in her hand....

Ashley poured some massage oil onto her back and started to gently massage her shoulders and back.

Sarah sighed as he worked his way down her back, over her buttocks and down to her thighs. Her eyes where closed but she still held tight to the black phallus... Ashley worked all the way down to her feet, and back up to her knees before asking her to turn over. As Sarah turned over, I zoomed in again, I watched her lift up. Her pubic mound thrust upwards whilst she turned, her sleeping nipples became erect.

"Are you going to put that down?"

"No, im getting used to the feel of it, besides its my present, you cant give then take away."

"So you like the thought of it now do you?"

"Put it this way.... If Simon could do to me what you do with your hands, I would be hanging on to him instead..."

Ashley didn't reply, he just put some more oil into his hands and started to massage Sarah's toes, quickly working his way up her calves. As he reached the knees and thighs, he had to move around the side of Sarah. With her eyes closed, she transferred the dildo to her left hand and reached out with her right, taking hold of Ashley's cock through the towel.

Ashley stopped for a moment, breathed deeply then carried on with the massage. I am not sure if it was massaging Sarah's inner thigh that was starting to get him aroused or Sarah's hand holding on to him through the towel. Sarah wasn't moving her hand at all just holding him, but with the massage movements his cock was moving within her hand.

"Take your towel off"

Ashley stopped again for a second as if in thought, Sarah opened her eyes and looked at him. This time with more determination she said.

"Please take it off"

Ashley reached behind his back and undid the towel, it fell to the floor as his now erect cock stood out. The phallus in Sarah's hand could have been modelled on his cock, they where both thick, and about 7 inches long, black and glistening..

Sarah again took hold of his cock and in unison with the dildo, rubbed the heads.

Ashley just stood. Leaning slightly forward, his hands resting on the side of the bed, his eyes where closed and he was breathing deeply...

"Is this ok? Said Sarah...

"No...... but don't stop." Came the reply.

"Touch me"....

"I cant." Ashley gasped....

"Look at me".....

Ashley lifted his head back, but kept his eyes closed..

"LOOK AT ME" Sarah said .

Ashley's head came forward, as they looked into each others eyes, Sarah put the dildo down by her side, she ran her fingers over her thigh, taking some of the oil and transferred it to her swollen pussy lips, all the while slowly stroking Ashley's engorged cock....

"You don't have to touch me, but watch me please.... Watch me."

Ashley turned his gaze to Sarah's hand as she spread the oil all over her pussy, mixing it with the wetness that was starting to ooze from her swollen lips... She dipped a finger inside herself, in and out a few times, withdrew it, it glistened with her juices, first she wiped it over the tip of the dildo, and then over the tip of Ashley's cock. Ashley was mesmerised, speechless as he watched, Sarah let go of his cock, reached down and held her pussy lips open whilst she inserted the tip of the black dildo inside her pussy.

She moaned softly as the black rubber cock slid inside, she pressed and gradually it moved down to the base.... Ashley stood, holding on to the side of the couch it seemed that his knees had gone week... Sarah reached out for him, held on to his cock and started to pump him at the same rhythm that she worked the dildo in and out of her pussy.

I think that Sarah sensed that Ashley was close to Cumming, she increased her rhythm of the strokes on his cock and pressed the dildo in and out harder, raising her hips to meet the thrusts... Ashley came, he squirted his sperm all over Sarah's chin, her breasts and her chest. He almost collapsed as the orgasm overtook him... Sarah was close behind, She built to a crescendo, she screamed, and had spasm after spasm...Eventually their breathing slowed as the intensity subsided.

Ashley removed Sarah's hand from his cock, he reached for the towel and passed it to Sarah, before turning his back. I didn't realise at first. Not until he turned to face the camera that he was crying.

Sarah realised that something was wrong, she reached out and put her hand on his back...

"Are you Ok?...."

"Yeah just being silly" he said and turned back to face her... He smiled...

"Sorry, I am just being stupid, ill get over it..... Will you do one thing for me?"

"Sure anything, what is it."

"Take the dildo out now"...

They both laughed as Sarah pulled the now redundant cock from her pussy with a plop....

I was glued to the monitor, amazed at what I had just witnessed. God what I would give to have been part of it. What I mean here is the scenario....

Sarah is drop dead gorgeous....

Sarah is Sexy as hell....

Sarah is desperate for a shag...

She has a husband who doesn't know she exists, except when he needs to parade her for his career.

Her best friend is a gay fitness instructor whom she wants to have sex with, but he is troubled by the whole thing....

Put me in their shoes, it would be another story...

Ashley and Sarah both showered and dressed, without talking they went to the kitchen.

"Would you like coffee?" Sarah asked.

"No I have to go soon.

Ashley stared at Sarah, with a puzzled look on his face, he asked.

"What just happened? What did we do?"

"Are you upset?"

"No just confused... Have we crossed a line, can we still be friends?"

Sarah stepped towards Ashley, put her hands around his neck and leaned close. She hugged him and said...

"I am closer to you than anyone. Yes we have crossed a line. Whatever happens I will always be your friend."

She held on to him, but looked him in the eye for confirmation that he was Ok.

Ashley said.

"I can never be with you, I can never be your lover, and it is not in me.... I love you as a friend, you are my best friend, and as I have said before if you need me to please you, sexually that is, as a friend I am willing, as long as you don't expect me to leave Tim."

"Do you want to leave Simon?"

"No that is the last thing I want.... I do love him, love him as a husband... I just want him back. Back like he used to be.. Do you know how long it has been since we had sex?.... Portugal in May, 4 months ago... he is hardly here..."

There was a pause in the conversation, both seemed deep in thought, and then Sarah said.

What happened today, was inevitable... I have always admired your body, have you not seen me looking at you?.... I feel relaxed in your company, I can be naked and not worry. When you bought me that present today, weather you where serious or if it was just a joke. It took me over the edge. I have been wanting to touch you for a long time...... I know I was drunk on Monday night.. We said things that we wouldn't have said sober. After you had gone, I lay in bed thinking about being in bed with you, making love to you.... The thoughts of you gave me an orgasm...... Sorry if I am being crude, but I want you to understand how I felt this morning."

"I would never do anything to come between you and Tim, you are perfect for each other.... But can I have a little bit of you?"

"What you did to me today, was nice. I bought you the dildo, partly as a joke, but partly because I could sense that you needed something to relieve your frustrations. I didn't realise things between you and Simon where as bad as you say. Believe it or not. I have had sex with a woman before, a long time ago. It wasn't a pleasurable experience. It was that that convinced me that I was gay. I had tried to tell myself that I wasn't."

Ashley reached out and held Sarah's hand....

"If I think of this as a business relationship..... Like we have now.... You pay me for a service, I am your personal trainer.... If you use my additional services in this sense, I can cope with it, that way our friendship can remain intact."

"if that works for you, Fine...."

"I will be available, for whatever you want, you may have to educate me, teach me what you would like me to do to you..... Anything at all....I am yours to command, as long as we remain friends."

"Paula will be here soon. Start now... Kiss me."

Ashley and Sarah kissed, or rather Sarah kissed Ashley, deep and passionately.

"One more thing... Will you tell Tim about this?"

"He knows that we are close... He likes that we are close... Like you said, Monday night after we left, we talked, he liked the idea of the Pyjama party... we both had orgasms as well as you.... Probably would have been at the same time.... Will I tell him? I don't know. I will wait and see what happens."

As Paula's car pulled onto the drive, Ashley and Sarah agreed to meet on Friday morning as normal. Ashley asked what mode he needed to be in "Lover or trainer?"

"That will be a surprise, but be prepared for anything..."

With that he left and Sarah welcomed Paula, they organised their days household duties...

I replayed the morning on the massage couch.. I had been aroused and excited all morning, I just had to watch again, this time with my cock in my hand... I timed my orgasm to coincide with them....

I needed to get into the house again... needed to look around, needed to touch things.... Hopefully an opportunity would arise later.

I waited all day to get an opportunity to enter the house. Either Paula was there when Sarah went shopping, or when Paula left, Sarah was back.

I stayed watching long into the evening... Simon returned at 7.30, which was early for him. Sarah and Simon actually ate dinner together. The conversation was muted for want of a better word, and interrupted by constant phone calls to Simons mobile.

After dinner I watched Sarah have a bath, my second highlight of the day, She then dressed in silk pyjamas and a robe, curled up on the couch to watch TV. Simon retreated to his office. I am not sure what he was doing in there, it was the one room we where not allowed to put cameras in... I thought that next time I enter the house I might secrete on somewhere, find out what he does all night.

At 11.00 Sarah went to the office, I presume to tell Simon she was going to bed... Simon followed about half an hour later, by this time Sarah was asleep.

Desperation took over from better judgement on my behalf, at 1.00 in the morning I entered the house....

I slowly made my way to the bedroom, I could hear light snoring from Simon, Sarah was asleep silently...

My target was the dildo...I didn't see what Sarah did with it, where she put it after the session in the Gym. I presume that she would hide it in her bedroom, somewhere out of Simons reach or for that fact Paula's.

My reasons for wanting to find it where two fold.... Firstly, hoping that she had not washed it, I wanted to be able to smell her insides, wanted to taste her juices, and if time permitted leave a little of me behind....

Secondly... I wanted to move it.... See what reactions it might provoke....

Paula might find it... Could be interesting.

Simon might find it.... Could also be interesting....

Sarah realising that it had moved would be wondering who moved it.... Simon or Paula...

I eventually found it at the back of one of Sarah's drawers, hidden under some sweaters.

I quietly left the bedroom and went down the hallway to a spare room, once in there I was able to relax a little... I put the phallus to my nose, hoping that there would be some sweet aroma left, but all I could smell was rubber,,,, perhaps she had washed it?.

It was still nice to touch knowing that it had been deep inside her, I stroked it in unison with my own cock.... I didn't want to cum, but just wanted to release a little fluid..... I wiped my finger over my gland, and transferred the sticky pre cum to the top are of the dildo..... Next time Sarah used it part of me would be deep inside her......

I went back to the Master Bedroom, with my erect cock sticking out of my fly...all was quiet. Sarah was asleep on her back with her mouth slightly open, I wiped my finger over my gland again, then gently touched Sarah's lips.... She stirred slightly and licked her lips as she turned.....

Enough foolishness for tonight....

Where to leave the Dildo... I decided in the end that perhaps back in the swimming pool area would be best... I left it in the end on the towel shelf behind some towels....

I was quite excited at what the reactions to my antics would be.

The reactions caused where not what I expected.....

Simon left early as usual without even a goodbye.... I watched Sarah slowly wake up, it was one of my favourite times of the day..

She lay for a while as if deep in thought, staring at the ceiling... After a few minutes she pushed the sheets down to her waist and undid the buttons down the front of her pyjamas, exposing her wonderful breasts... She gently caressed them and encircled the nipples with a wet finger... This carried on for a few moments until her right hand crept under the sheets.... She emitted a soft moan as her hand came into contact with her pussy..... She lifted the wet finger to her mouth, tasted it and immediately put it back under the sheet.....

Within minute, she threw the sheets back and pulled her pyjama bottoms off, giving me a perfect view of her swollen pussy lips.... She stood up and went to the drawer, where the dildo was kept....

She hunted around for a moment, looked puzzled and then looked again.... She even opened the adjacent drawers and hurriedly hunted through them... No dildo to be found...

She stood in the middle of the floor, beautifully naked with a look that was somewhere between panic and puzzlement.

I was disappointed that the masturbation session seemed to be forgotten as she put a robe on and went to the kitchen. From her bag she took her mobile phone and preceded to dial... I picked up the call on the scanner.

"Ashley it's me"

"Hi how are you?"

"look sorry to phone you so early, but I need to ask you something....."

There was a brief pause...

"it probably sounds silly, but, you know the dildo.?"

"yes how could I forget"

"Did you take it?"

"No why do you ask?"

"it's gone..... I put it in my drawer at the back and its gone....."

"Are you sure you put it there, it was a bit emotional, at the time... Perhaps you put it somewhere else...."

"No I am sure, I know where I put it and its gone....."

"Well who could have moved it or taken it....?"

"It could only be Simon, or Paula... she was here whilst I went shopping.... But why would she take it..."

"Perhaps she is sitting on it as we speak....."

"Look it's not funny.... I don't know what to do. If it was Simon he would have said something."

"Well don't worry about it, see what happens....Play it cool"

"Shall I say something to Paula?"

"No, she might not know anything about it. Just leave it, see if anyone says anything to you.... If it doesn't turn up I will buy you a new one... Hey here's a thought... Why where you looking for it at this time in the morning..... Is that the sort of thing I shouldn't ask a lady?"

"No... I had better go, I will see you tomorrow as planned yeah?"

"Yeah see you babe."

Sarah went through her normal morning routine, swim then shower, hair and make-up before breakfast. After breakfast she went back to the bedroom and spent a while going through her drawers trying to find the dildo. Clothed where emptied out, drawers removed in the chance that the phallus could have gone down the back.... All the time she had the puzzled expression on her face.

Later that morning after Sarah had gone out, I was watching as Paula cleaned the pool and gym area. It was whilst re-stocking the towels that Paula came across the dildo............

At first she held it at arms length, it then dawned on her what it was.... She held it with a puzzled look on her face, with a sort of half smile. Obviously she didn't know what to do with it.... With a smile and a shake of her head she pushed it back under the towels....

Paula was 46 married with two teenage children; her husband was a local fire fighter. Both her and her husband had been vetted by special branch when she applied for the job as housekeeper for Sarah, a job she took 3 years ago. She works 4 hours a day Monday to Friday. Unless there is a special need for her to work more, usually if Simon was entertaining at home. Or if Sarah and Simon where away, Paula was expected to move in and stay. A task she enjoyed, as did the children, having access to the pool etc.

Paula was around 5'5", 38 d ish. Little overweight with short brown hair, quite pretty when she made an effort. Efficient and loyal. She had built up a good relationship with Sarah, bordering on friendship. Often they would stop work sit and have a coffee and chat for a while.

I was busy writing my daily report whilst Paula was going about her jobs for the day. Whilst writing I glanced up at the monitor to see Paula go back to the pool area.... She was obviously intrigued by the dildo as she went straight back to the towels, took it out and had another look... This time it was a closer inspection; she held it at the bottom and ran her hand over the shaft, feeling the veins and texture... She lifted it to her nose and smelt it as well...I thought that she was going to lick it, remembering my secretion that was rubbed over the top, but no she put it back again and returned to the kitchen.

The big black phallus was obviously playing on her mind as she finished mopping the kitchen floor, she once again returned to the pool and the towel shelf. This time she held the dildo close to her body and was stroking the shaft as she rubbed it over her breasts through her blouse.

She turned away from me as she leaned against the towel shelf. From behind I saw her loosen her jeans and pull them down to her knees, her plump ass was partly covered by her white blouse, but I could just see the bottom of her black panties...

Her hands dropped and as she started to rub the dildo over her crotch area I got a glimpse of it poking through between her thighs, back and forward it went...

After a few moments her panties joined her jeans and both where pushed down to her ankles. She sort of leaned and squatted slightly and I caught a glimpse of the dildo as she worked it slowly inside her pussy... She gasped several times as the big black dildo was slowly inserted. Once she had worked it all the way up to the hilt, she paused, and breathed deeply as her head leaned back. At this point she turned to face me slid down the wall and sat on the floor, she kicked one leg out of her jeans and panties and sat spread legged giving me a view of her hairy pussy that was stretched tight around the black phallus.

With some effort she pulled the dildo out slightly and pushed it back in again, she grimaced in what could have been pain or ecstasy. Once more she repeated the manoeuvre, it seemed to be getting easier as her juices started to flow.