Every Man Should Have a Hobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
atkins
atkins
316 Followers

"I want to love on you, baby," I said which I knew meant I could pretty much do anything I wanted and Linda's look told me that was true. I gently laid her down on the big couch and she tried to spread her legs (forgetting the panties were still on) and I knew I could have her right then. I rubbed by cock on her tits and she slapped it against her boobs then I asked her to turn over which she did eventually (this was one FAT woman!) and I finally pulled her panties off and tossed them behind the couch. Her ass was white and puckery but HUGE.

I wiped my dick on her ass and crack and reached under to grab her tits at the same time. Lord, how I wanted to fuck that big old ass but from her hesitant manner, I could tell now wasn't the time.

By now, I was getting aroused. "Stand up," I demanded and she did it. Thanks to good old Billy, she was used to taking orders. That's another reason I love old women.

I yanked the dress off - or rather around - her fat body and she kicked it away and stood there completely naked and, surprisingly, unashamed. I was naked from the waist down and Linda couldn't take her eyes off my cock.

She had great rolls of fat from her belly and I walked up to her and started massaging them as if I was kneading bread. I worked one hand behind her and squeezed her voluptuous ass and went AROUND her belly and finally found her sopping wet love hole. When I did, she practically fainted. I moved closer to her, impaling her belly with my dick, wrapping my arms around her fat ass and kissing her again on the mouth.

I was in a frenzy of flesh lust.

"Did Billy do this?" I asked, jamming three fingers into her sopping cunt hole and then flicking with that come-hither gesture that can really get grandma going.

Bringing up the "Billy" thing may have been a little cold but seeing as Linda was pretty worked up and I could tell she had a big, floppy cunt, I had other ideas now.

She was breathing heavily as I worked my fingers in and out of her pussy with one hand, slid behind her and began rubbing her fat belly and tits with the other and poking at her fat, droopy ass with my cock, all at the same time.

"Oh, god, oh, god," she was saying with eyes closed. I turned her around and sat her down so she could come face to face with my really rock hard dick. After she dropped down, she looked at my love banger with eyes half closed, drunk, exhausted, I couldn't tell.

I finally threw off my shirt and got down in front of her and begin roughly massaging one old tit and suckling on the other while working her fat belly folds. Then I licked my way across her belly, across her navel to her warm and hairy cunt and I dove in there with abandon, lapping away at her wide, sloppy cunt hole while she struggled to spread her fat, veiny legs even wider.

She started pushing harder and harder against my mouth as I drank in her old lady juices and flicked at her wildly with my tongue. Her matted cunt hair was almost suffocating but I didn't want to stop her as she was grinding away at my face and finally starting to call out in faster and faster moans until she stopped abruptly and shuddered so that I could see her fat legs on either side of my ears jiggle a little.

Linda was sitting in front of me on the couch, absolutely naked with her red, hairy cunt in front of my face and her tits splayed out on either side of her chunky chest.

"Did Billy do that?" I asked her coldly.

"Come inside," she said, almost to herself.

"Come inside?" I mocked her. "What does that mean?"

"Come into me."

"Did Billy do it like this, Linda? Did he lick your pussy until you came?" I jammed four fingers into her sopping cunt and she jerked again and started riding me hand. "Did he? Did he, Linda?"

"I want you," she breathed faster while pushing hard against my hand.

"What?" I said. "What does that mean." Then I took my fingers out of her pussy and sort of fell on top of her.

"I want you to fuck me," she said, quietly.

I started playing with one of her tits again, rolling a tootsie roll nipple between my fingers. "I don't know . . . "

"I want you to FUCK me now!" she said with a lot more insistence. Do you see now why I love this hobby?

"Do you know what I want, Linda?" I whispered into her ear. "I want to fuck you in the ass. That's what I want. I want to put my cock up that big fat ass of yours and cum inside you so you can taste it."

Even in her inebriated and aroused state, this got a real rise out of fat old Linda and her eyes opened widely. Then she half-smiled and reached for my cock which I let her touch briefly, then pulled away.

"I never heard of anything like . . ." she said and I moved my dick closer to her and she started pulling on it like she was going to climb rope. "I want this in me. I want you to fuck me with this, Brian. I want it now. Please."

"Do I get what I want, Linda? I'll fuck your cunt but then you have to let me fuck your ass."

Linda, sweet old lady that she was, had eyes smeared with poorly-applied make up, her chest rising and falling rapidly as I flicked at her pussy briefly with my rock hard cock.

"Anything," she said, eyes closed again. "Do anything you want with me. But fuck me now, for the love of god."

She spread her legs even further apart but I took her hand and led her to the bedroom where I flung the bedspread pack and she fell down with a heavy plop that made the springs scream. She spread her legs and beckoned for me. I fell on top of Linda and kissed her neck and tits for a while but she was reaching for my cock.

I pushed it into her hole briefly, teasing, then pulled out, then in for a little more distance until finally she said, "fuck me, goddam you!" which was a little surprising but I put it in all the way and she came almost immediately which was almost enough to make me spill my cookies but I held off.

As expected, she had a big fat, floppy cunt hole and it presented very little resistance but it must have felt wonderful for her, judging by her expression. She pushed against me with little mews and seemed to come one or two more times, then sort of relaxed and fell back, eyes closed.

"Turn over," I commanded and Linda's eyes opened a little wildly, then she quietly turned over and there I was facing that huge, white, puckered ass and the little pink opening that was all mine now.

I was wet from all her love juices as I slid my cock around her ass, into her crack until she finally started to get into it, rotating on the mattress. I jammed my dick into her cunt again to get it lubricated, then dove in for the prize.

Virgin old lady ass. Is there a sweeter, more fuckable hole in the universe? I don't think so.

I aimed my cock at the opening then fell onto her back and flicked my tongue at her ear. "Feel my cock on your ass, Linda? You're going to take the whole thing. Are you ready?"

"Do it," she said simply and with one quick motion I was past the fat sphincter and into her virgin nether regions. She whelped with pain which made me harder still as I jammed my prick in further, then started pumping until, before long, by balls were slapping her fat white ass.

"Oh god, Linda. You've got the best asshole. I love fucking your ass, Linda!"

But Linda was in her own little world. Her hand was back at her clit and she was working her fingers hard and moaning in a mixture of pain and ecstasy. I pumped her easily while she was laying on her stomach. I grabbed chunks of fat, elderly ass while I worked my hardened member in and out of her asshole.

"Good, good," she started saying.

I reached under her bulk and pulled on a tit, then slapped her ass cheeks which made her yelp again but her bucking increased and both hands were in her cunt working herself to a frenzy while I butt fucked her with abandon.

"I'm going to shoot my cum into your ass, Linda!" I screamed. "I bet Billy never did this, did he. He never fucked you in the ass, did he Linda?"

"Do it!" came this animal growling from the normally gentle voice of Grandma Linda. "Cum in me." And she bucked and she pulled at her clit and I hung on pumping faster and faster, feeling her ass muscles tighten around my cock until finally, blessedly, I shot a HUGE load into her elderly shithole and she screamed for the first time while I kept pumping, more and more, the goo squeezing out into her ass hair, her cunt, the sheets but it was cumming like a fountain and it never felt better. Ever.

atkins
atkins
316 Followers
12