Every Mother's Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers

"Ummmmm!....That's it!...Give it to me!..." Kathy enthused as Bobby's cock slammed into her unyielding cervix. She let her knees slide further apart and settled down heavily on her son's plundering spear.

"Momm!...Nahhhh!...Ahhhh!...Oh Godddd!..." Bobby cried, his hands sinking frantically into the seat beneath him as his mother's silky tunnel sheathed his tool. He couldn't believe how hot and wet and slippery it was inside her incendiary cunt even with the snug rubber encasing his erection. She was so juicy inside that as he hunched up into her pussy a torrent of sperm streamed out and ran down wetly over his balls and into the crack of his ass.

"Nahhhhh!...Ahhhhhh!...Ahhh!..." he moaned, bucking up into his mother's torrid interior in a frenzied rhythm.

Kathleen beamed down at her feverishly aroused son. He was gasping like a steam engine as he hunched up under her, raising them both up and down at a furious pace in the back seat of the Lexus. She could tell he wasn't going to last long and she was more than willing to help him along. With her eyes burning down into to his she raised up a few inches so that as he fucked her, she could friction the full length of his tool with her swiveling pussy.

"That's it!...Fuck mommy baby!...Fuck her hard!...Unn Hnnn!...Unn Hnn... That's it!..." Kathleen purred as Bobby jack hammered himself into her at about a thousand strokes a minute.

"Unnn!...Unnn!...Unnn!..." Bobby cried as the tension in his balls became unbearable.

His thrusting became slower but harder as his come churned for release. There was a loud slapping noise as his loins thrust up into his mother's. His back was arched and he had Kathleen's head jammed up against the roof of the car as he looked up wide eyed into his mother's smiling eyes.

"Are you going to come baby?...Come in mommy's pussy?...Is that what you want?...To come inside me?... " Kathleen taunted, pulling up on the nipple chain again and slowly stretching her son's nipple further and further away from his chest.

The fiery ache shot all the way into Bobby's groin.

Then Kathleen amazed him even more. She lifted up off him, letting him slip from her enticing cunt.

"Nooo!..." Bobby cried in dismay and frustration.

Kathleen merely smiled down at him with an amused grin as she reached down and stripped the condom off his rampant tool. She knew how close he was and she reached down and ringed the root of his cock with her fingers and squeezed hard so that there wouldn't be any accidents. With her eyes burning into her son's she murmured..."I want to feel you sweetheart!... Really feel you!...But you can't come inside of me without the rubber baby!... Promise me you'll pull out before you come!...Please baby!..." Kathy cooed, edging her hips down and once more engulfing his cock crown with her fluttering labia.

Bobby's cock was on a hair trigger. He was so close he had to come. He couldn't stand it. He'd just let her fuck him for a moment and then he'd pull out. He just had to be back inside her, just for a moment so he moaned..."Oh yes mom!...Yes!...Just put it in!... Please put it in!..."

Kathy smiled at her poor son. He was so excited she could make him do anything she wanted at this point. She was looking forward to this. With her eyes smoldering into his she purred..."Yes baby!..." as she released the root of his cock and dropped on him like a stone.

"Yessssss!..." she purred again, tightening up her interior and gripping Bobby's hard-on in a torrid clasp. With her eyes smoldering into his and her lips curled in a knowing smile, she clenched and unclenched on him, milking her son's engorged tool in an irresistible rhythm.

Bobby realized instantly that he had made a mistake. His mother's pussy was twice as hot, twice as wet and twice as exciting without the condom than it had been before she took it off. With her silky cunt rippling around him, his balls knotted up and his shaft expanded that extra little bit that it did just before he came. Kathy felt it and she bore down even harder on his exquisitely sensitive organ.

"Nahhhhh!...Mom!...I can't ...!...Ahhh!....I'm gonna... Wait!... Lift up!...Let me!... Please!..." Bobby pleaded, trying to wriggle out from under his mother's leeching loins.

"Just another second baby!...I'm almost there!...Hold on baby!...Don't come yet!...Unn Hnn!...Unn Hnnn!..." Kathy cooed, writhing even closer to her gasping son. She was eager to feel him erupt inside her. And she didn't have to wait long!

"Phwahhhh!...Nahhhh!...Ahhh!...Ahhh!..." Bobby cried, lunging up frantically into his mother's seething tunnel as his ejaculation ripped through him. His balls hammered so fiercely in his groin it was actually painful.

"Baby?....You're not?...Oh my Godd!...You're not coming inside me are you?..." Kathy cried ingenuously. She looked down at her son in feigned dismay as his big cock spewed furiously inside her.

"Ohhh!...Mom!...I couldn't!...Ahhh!...Nahhh!...Oh my Goddd!...I can't!...Ahhhh!..." Bobby whimpered as his come continued to squirt inside his mother's pussy.

"Ohhh nooo!...You can't!...You promised!....." Kathleen admonished, tipping her pelvis in so she could take her son's searing stream of sperm directly into her womb. His come was spurting into her in a pulsing, fiery torrent.

"Ummmm!...So much come baby!...Oh myyy!.." Kathleen whispered in barely contained excitement, milking him with her well toned interior muscles in time with his ejaculation.

"Ahhh Momm!...Oh Goddd!...I'm so sorry!...Unnn!...Ahhh!...Oh Goddd!..." Bobby whimpered, biting his lower lip and almost crying as he helplessly emptied himself into his mother's irresisitibly leeching loins.

"You're fucking me sweetheart!...Really fucking and coming inside me!... Coming in mommy's pussy!...Is that what you wanted?...Is that what you wanted to do?...Even after I asked you not to?..." Kathleen asked in mock disbelief, as she reached down and unclipped the nipple clamp from Bobby's chest. At the same time she reached behind her with her free hand and gave her son's balls a warm squeeze. She knew she could make him do anything she wanted after this.

"Ahhhhhh!....Nahhhh!...I ...l couldn't help it mom!... Please!... I... tried!... I'm so sorry!!... Naahhh!..." Bobby almost screamed as the dual sensations of the blood pounding into his abused nipple and his mother's hand compressing his nuts made his last spasms convulse his loins with wracking intensity.

"Ummm!...I know you are baby!...I know you didn't mean to!...We can talk about this later!..." Kathleen said with a knowing smile, sitting imperiously on her son's big cock as his orgasm waned and his molten flow slowed to a trickle inside her. Then she gracefully slid herself off her son's now scarlet spear which she regarded with an amused smile.

"Now you better clean yourself up a little..." she said, reaching out and tweaking the end of his cock. She sank her fingernails lightly into his bulging knob and shook his prick like a dog worrying a stick.

"Nahhhh!..." Bobby groaned as a final dribble of come bubbled out under his mother's pincering fingers. Kathleen laid his overworked tool back on his stomach and stroked it gently with the palm of her hand.

"Just give me another minute honey and I'll be right with you!..." Kathleen said, leaning across her son and opening the rear door of the car for him as a suggestion to get out. But before he could move she whispered in his ear...

"And remember, if we see your father, I've been with you the whole time..."

Bobby looked anxiously into his mother's sparkling eyes and murmured..."Yes, mom."

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers