Every Summer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hugged me, kissed me and said. "You make me feel so good. How do you do that?"

I just kissed her and pulled the sheet and blanket up over us and snuggled her to me. With a kiss to my cheek, she drifted off to sleep.

It seemed we had only been asleep a few minutes when Hilda and Mattie were waking us with two babies in their arms. Michelle put each to a breast then lay back propped up on pillows. Mattie and Hilda were sitting in nearby chairs as I reached for the robe to go to the bathroom.

When I returned, the ladies were softly speaking about how it was a good thing the other children were all upstairs as they would have all awakened and been afraid of all the noise. I think the two ladies were probably teasing. Soon the babies were asleep and they took them and began burping them leaving us to snuggle back down for what was left of the night.

12