Every Way The Wind Blows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard women's voices from the great room, and strolled slowly in that direction. They both sat on the leather sectional, legs crossed with hands gesturing to match laughter and conversation. They were both lovely women, but Barbara was an opposite to Nova's fare skin and hair. This woman had raven hair and light olive skin. She wore knee high glossy leather boots with tall thin spiked heels. Her skirt was black and tight and just over her knees. Her sweater was also dark, long sleeves and a collar draped low across her shoulders and neckline. Silver and turquoise earrings dangled and mimicked her subtle swaying movements. He stood and watched them for almost a full minute before Nova noticed him.

"Hello John Henry...Barbara and I were just catching up." Both women rose as one and Nova gestured toward him. "Barb...this is my nephew, Ansel Jonathan Henry Trask. AJ...this is Barb."

"It's very nice to meet you." He held out a hand as he strode forward.

"A pleasure Love." She took his hand, rolling her wrist inward as she did until she was holding his hand in a firm grip with his palm up, then slowly she raised both of them toward his mouth. Her fingernails were long and perfect and painted a deep dark red. Her smile was captivating.

Instinctively he nodded to kiss her hand gently, picturing himself as Errol Flynn. Her scent was alluring, making him slightly lightheaded. She released his hand and immediately reached to caress the side of his face with the back of her hand. He looked up into her dark blue eyes as she searched his face intently.

"He is gorgeous, Noves...you were very right about that. So young and so perfect."

Her hand traced along his jaw, then journeyed south until her fingernail flicked across his nipple. He winced, not from pain but from a powerful excitement that surged through him. Why didn't he put a T-shirt on? Mental images of Leslie withered and paled against the pallet of this wondrous creature. She was not gorgeous, but more than beautiful and overpowering. He had not dreamed whatever was happening could happen so fast.

"I understand you have some questions." she said, the flat of her palm resting on his chest.

He nodded, feeling like he was watching someone else. She patted his chest lightly and smiled.

"And would you like for me to help you with that, Love?"

A smile slowly stretched his face; a warm glow filled him inside. He was not sure he was brave enough. He did not think he could even make himself answer.

"Yes," he heard someone with his voice reply quietly.

"Then you go get my bags from the trunk of my car, and we'll get started."

She plucked his left nipple again with her fingernails, nodding her head sideways in a subtle gesture of dismissal. He wanted to stand there and look at her forever, wanted to fall headfirst into her eyes, but he forced himself to turn and walk briskly across the great room toward the kitchen.

"Put her bags in EJ's room honey, " Nova called out as he left. "I made it up for her."

His mind cleared a little as he was finding the luggage. The inside of her car, including the trunk, looked like it had just come off the showroom floor. It seemed that everything about her was the picture of perfection. The women were laughing and talking as he carried the bags through the kitchen, but they went instantly quiet as entered the formal dining room and trudged through toward the hallway.

"Thank You Love," Barbara said, her lilting voice caressing his mind again, "Go ahead and unpack my clothes and hang them up for me...find a drawer for my delicates...you can show me where later."

"Anything else?" He paused before turning down the hall. He had tried to sound casual and off-hand, but came off as young and foolish.

"Why yes...in the smallest suitcase you will find a large bottle of white lotion. Bring it and a hand towel here with you when you are finished." She gestured abruptly with her head for him to continue on.

The master bedroom was huge, a double King sized bed along a wall, a large dresser and mirror. The reading chair, table and light were still in the corner, but all of the books were gone now. Every other hint of his father was gone. Nova and her girls had cleaned everything out, scrubbed until even any familiar smells were gone. This was the first time he had ventured there since before the funeral, an eerie vacant visage shook him from his mental revelry. He placed the suitcases on the bed opened them.

The smell, her smell, erupted from the open bags and consumed him again in almost an instant. He was in a blissful daze as he carefully hung up her clothes in the walk-in closet - skirts and sweaters and dresses all dark earthy colors. Her panties, stockings, brazier, and garters were carefully placed in the top two near drawers just as they came from the suitcase. Three books and a leather bound journal were placed on the reading table. Two bikini swim suits were draped in the small bathroom along with all of the toiletries he found. He found the bottle of Channel lotion and set it aside, then surveyed the room to be sure everything was as perfect as he could imagine she would want. The room had a hint of her smell and he felt comfortable and confident and calm in the knowledge her place was ready for her.

Where had that thought come from?

He was only vacantly aware of himself walking as he went into his room and changed into jeans and a T-shirt. His mind was calm and still as he came back into the great room carrying the bottle of lotion. Both women were sitting again, and they turned as one to watch him. Nova's smile was radiant. Barbara's was soft and warm and expectant as he approached, but her eyes and mouth drew into a stern expression as she looked him up and down. He started to hand the bottle and towel to her when she held up a hand as if to stop him where he was. She turned to Nova, her hand remaining up.

"Are you going to be okay Noves?" she asked, "We can visit, but he's going to be naked now...I understand if you want to leave."

AJ was stunned beyond belief. He had no idea she expected that. He was not ready for anything of the sort. Every part of him was filled with electricity, forcing him to act.

"I...uh...I don't..."

Barbara instantly raised her hand higher and turned to frown at him with a shake of her head. Her image and presence with such subtlety overpowered him and he froze in mid-sentence. He wanted to run, get as far away as he could. He was mortified, shaken to his core. He could not make himself look away from her. He wanted his Aunt to say something to save him from this. He wanted to look at her and beg her to stop this before it started. He was like a captured wild animal. In that instant he understood the terror in the heart of a deer as it looked into the lights of an oncoming car.

"I changed his diapers," Nova said, her laughter as light as a rustle of leaves in a gentle wind, "I think I'll be okay."

Barbara's eyes never left him. "Bring one of those large pillows over here," she said, pointing to the smaller couch in the corner.

AJ followed her instruction as though his will had been loaned out.

"Place it here on the floor, along with the lotion and towel." She pointed to the floor at her feet.

Again he did as instructed, but this time their eyes met again.

"Now take all of your clothes off and neatly fold them."

He was frozen in place again, watching here eyes. She waited patiently, intently meeting his gaze. He was terrified, but could not make himself leave. Hell, he could not make himself move. Time edged slowly...her gaze never wavered, her expression caught between a gentle smile and a firm commanding glare. He was not sure when he reached down and began to pull the T-shirt over his head, but as he did something inside of him began to change. The terror became a torturous excitement, his breathing erratic. He undid his belt and pushed his pants to the floor, aware that his penis was a bulge in his white cotton underwear and his groin was in exquisite pain. He folded his pants and laid it on the floor, imagining such lurid thoughts.

What was Nova thinking of him right now? Hell, this was her idea. Did she know this was going to happen? Did he want this to happen? Did it matter anymore what he wanted? Was there anyway he could stop now?

He stood up and froze again for a moment. He sensed that something crucial was about to happen to him mentally and physically. Something about him was going to change forever. His thumbs found the elastic of his underwear and began to push them down. Her gaze never left his eyes, a powerful insistent demand. His erect penis sprang forth as he pushed his underwear down, it felt on the ragged edge of release. He was certain Nova gasped quietly, but he did not dare look away from Barbara as he bent down to place his shorts on top of his jeans.

"Very good Love," she said, her voice seeping into him as she leaned forward and put a hand on firmly his shoulder to keep him from rising back up. "Such a good boy...so nice to see you hard for me...it makes me feel warm and desired...kneel here on the pillow now."

He felt such admiration for her. He loved her at that moment. He would do anything for her...anything she told him to do. He squatted and turned to put his knees on the pillow, then looked up uncertainly at Nova. She seemed to be in awe of what she was watching happen.

"Now look at me love," Barbara said sternly.

He followed her instructions without hesitating.

"Each time I give you an instruction, you will reply by saying 'Yes Maam, thank you'. Do you understand?"

He nodded.

"Good...remove my boots."

"Yes Maam, Thank You," he said, the words tumbling from his mouth and a rush of such overpowering desire that he almost passed out.

He quickly removed each of her boots and set them aside. Her feet were warm, the smell of sweat and musk, but he did not mind at all. In fact the smell added to his arousal.

"Use the lotion to rub my right foot."

Each word she spoke was like a special reward. He was in a rush to please her as he poured lotion in his hand and took the near foot in his lap. When he realized his several mistakes it startled and shamed him

"I'm very sorry," he said, "yes maam...thank you." He set the left foot aside and concentrated on the right foot.

"Good Boy," she said, reaching to pet his head several times.

It should have been embarrassing. It should have felt like he was being demeaned, but it was exactly the opposite. He reveled in how she treated him.

With that she and Nova were back to sharing stories from younger days in Portland. She paused to correct him several times on each foot, explaining to pull each toe with the thumb and several fingers, kneed the balls forcefully with thumbs on the bottom and fingers spread gently on top, and scratch the heels gently with one hand while rubbing the fingers of the other hand between her toes and spreading them out gently. Nova poured them wine and for almost an hour AJ went vigorously about his work as they talked. His erection subsided slowly as his hands began to ache, but he worked at her feet vigorously, concentrating on the areas she had instructed him. Under her direction he massaged her calves with the firm pressure of his fingertips; kneading away at what she described her tight high heel muscles. Eventually Nova rose to take the wine glasses to the kitchen. The smile she gave him was a familiar one - the same smile of satisfaction when everything for a family gathering was finished and perfect.

"I'm going to the pool now," she announced as she returned, then turned and strolled down the hallway.

AJ glanced over his shoulder, continuing to work, but did not answer. He had discovered that he could do both calves at the same time and the look of pleasure and satisfaction on Barbara's face as she leaned her head back and closed her eyes was a mighty reward. She stayed that way for several minutes, then raised her head and reached to pet him.

"You're a fast learner Love," she said, "but you're going to put me to sleep if you keep that up."

"Whatever you want...that's fine with me."

She abruptly pulled her legs away from him, sitting forward on the couch, and put a hand to each side of his face. Her eyes seemed to bore into him as she pulled her face close to his.

"You are a gorgeous young man, and God knows I've just danced through a dozen fantasies about you and I together, but that's not why I'm here."

He just stared into her eyes until she half-spanked both of his cheeks and sat back. The action stunned him. He felt vulnerable again. Kneeling naked on a pillow in front of her, for the first time in more than an hour the calm and contentedness left him. He could not help but quietly chuckle at his situation. A gorgeous smile beamed across her face and her manner was completely different in an instant.

"That's good...let's talk about this."

"Okay...you want me to get dressed?"

"No, stay as you are...your knees may bother you a little and you're going to get hard a few times while we talk...that's natural...just accept it. This is very serious, what we're going to do. You must trust me... completely and without reservation...whatever you feel, just let it happen. If I ask you a question, answer it honestly and completely. Remember how you felt about me while you were rubbing my feet... remember that I am your friend and that I am here to help you understand and control what is going on in your head. Can you do that?"

"I suppose so," he replied, chuckling again as he looked down at himself.

"No," she snapped. Her expression was harsh when he looked up at her. "To suppose is not enough. Better to never start this journey than to start it with half your heart. May I call you John Henry?"

"Yes Maam," he replied, struggling with the shock of her response.

"Good. John Henry, you must decide right now that you will follow my instructions until we are done...this is only going to work if you give yourself completely over to me and trust what I will teach you. You have sexually submissive tendencies...rather strong ones...as did your father from what I understand...this little exercise has confirmed it. Now, I can teach you to give yourself to the deep powerful emotions you felt while you were rubbing my feet, to enjoy that feeling without fear and misgiving for right person in the right situation. I can teach you how to choose and decide and have as much control as you want, but you must be absolutely committed to this. Is that what you want?"

"Yes Maam." It embarrassed him that he had answered so quickly, but he knew the truth of it without taking time to consider. Eva's words - 'with all you heart, with all you might, and with all your soul'.

"Then I will teach you...I will stay until it is time for me to go. When we are finished, I will leave and you will never see me again. Do you understand?"

"Yes...Maam." He frowned at the mental image of her leaving.

"When I call you Love or Pet, you will serve me immediately and without reservation. When I call you John Henry then we will speak as teacher and student. You will say, 'question Maam?' and wait for my response. Understand?"

"Yes Maam."

It was like walking down a very steep one way path, with no going back. He understood. His sense of total admiration and devotion for her was coming back as she spoke. He struggled to focus. She seemed to notice.

"You will go to work as you normally do, but all of the rest of your time is mine to decide. You will remain naked at all times while we are together."

He struggled to keep his mouth closed. "Question...Maam?" he asked.

"Why naked?" she replied. "It will be a constant distraction, force you to focus and concentrate...but of course, the most important reason is because I enjoy how it makes me feel to have that power. And I'm sure you enjoy it too...don't you?"

"Yes Maam." He chuckled again.

"Good...we shall begin now."

She stood up in front him, forcing him to sit back on heels to look up at her. She reached down and slowly began to pull the hem of her skirt up, up across her thighs, her intense gaze never leaving him. He glanced at her legs, then up at her eyes, then back her exposed upper thighs, then her eyes again. Her black lace panties came into view and the conflict of where he was supposed to look was almost more than his mind could stand. She pulled her skirt up until both of her hands rested on her hips holding the bunched up skirt high enough that all of her panties were completely exposed. He breathed in deep the smell of her loins, looking at the heavenly spot where the V formed, the musty smell intoxicating him.

"Remove my panties," she commanded.

He was trembling slightly as he reached up to her waste. His breathing was raspy, coming in small gulps. His fingers found the top of the flimsy lace material and inched down over the swell of her hips. The material caught slightly at the bottom of the V, and she spread her knees slightly to allow the southern journey to continue. The hair of her sex was a narrow thin tuff of dark brown hair, the folds of her labia full like an open butterfly hanging down. The moment was breathtaking and it was all he could do to pull his eyes away as he gently lowered the lace panties to her feet. She raised one foot, then the other, to allow him to completely remove them.

"Hold them to your nose...look into my eyes and breathe in deeply."

He followed her directions, astounded by the effect it had on him. He felt like someone else, mesmerized by her. She put a hand lightly on his head and raised her right foot to cushion of the couch. The dark pink butterfly opened its wings before him.

"Kiss me there."

He touched his mouth to her lips, entranced by the smell.

"Now lick it."

He tentatively touched his tongue to her labia, spreading them even more with the tip as the pungent taste assaulted him. Her hand directed his head as he tried to pull back. She forced his mouth and nose into the wet soft folds of her womanhood, then held him there. He licked again, then again, and then sucked the folds of her labia into his mouth. The smell and the taste and the texture of her warm and wet pussy consumed his senses like a bath of lust.

"I want my juices all over your face," she commanded.

Her bold command in turn instilled boldness within him. He eagerly complied, giving himself completely to the reckless abandon of the moment and his actions. His hands found the fleshy skin of the lower cheeks of her butt, and he buried his face in her vagina. She moaned loudly and spread her right leg out even farther to give him better access to her. The pressure of her hand on the back of his head smashed his nose and mouth into her wetness until his cheeks and chin were covered with it. She ground his face against her for almost a minute, moaning loudly several times, then suddenly put her hand on his forehead and pulled his face away. She pushed and twisted his head back until he looked up at her. The pungent and acrid smell and taste of her swirled around and through him. She lowered her right leg to the floor and allowed her skirt to drop in front of him, then she quickly sat down on the couch. Her hands moved gently to caress and hold his face, and she leaned forward and kissed him long and hard. She pulled away and smiled, then licked and smacked her lips.

"I taste and smell a little strong, don't I?"

"I...uh...wow!" He was in a daze and loved it with every part of his being.

"Yes, it was nice wasn't it?...you show great promise Love. A man like you excites a woman like me...more than you will probably ever know."

She slapped his face gently with both hands. Her smile slipped away and she gave him an intense appraisal.

"Now listen John Henry," she snapped. "First lesson and most important lesson."