Every Woman's Darkest Fantasy

Story Info
Being raped never felt so good.
5.8k words
4.07
254.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What am I going to wear?” Justine thought to herself, it had been months since she was able to go out, and have a good time. Since her break up with Mike, she spent her life working as much as possible. It was Friday night, and Terry had called her, and asked her to join herself, and Donna. They were going to the Brass Knob, a local bar, to hear a new band that was rocking the clubs in the area. Justine was thrilled at the thought of finally going out. The break up with Mike had been a painful one. Perhaps she thought, just perhaps she could meet someone to help her take her mind off the break up that still tended to hurt.

Looking in her closet, Justine found several options. The first was a pastel pink tank top that tied at the neck, along with a pair of faded denim shorts. The second was a pantsuit, it was flattering, but it seemed a bit dressy. As soon as she saw the little black dress in the back of the closet, she knew it was the outfit for the night. It was not too dressy, yet not to revealing as the tank, and shorts would have been. It was a short black dress, made of satin. It had a low plunging neckline that flattered Justine’s bust-line and showed off her waist and her flat belly yet also allowed her to show off her best feature, her long well shaped legs. The dress was short, but not to short, it came to her mid thigh in length. Setting off the dress, Justine chose a pair of black silk pantyhose, and a plain pair of black high heels. She chose to keep her jewelry simple. A pair of silver hoop earrings, a plain silver-herringbone necklace, and her watches complimented, not took away from, her attire. Her hair, what to do with her hair she wondered. Justine’s hair was naturally curly, and hung down the middle of her back. She wanted to look sexy yet sophisticated tonight. The Brass Knob was not a high-class establishment, nor was it a low-end hole in the wall bar. She decided to wear her hair in a French knot, allowing curls to fall around her face to soften the look. Her dark hair, along with her dark dress, seemed to make her blue eyes stand out even more. Just as Justine had stepped back into her bedroom, she heard the doorbell ring. “Who could that be” she thought, Donna and Terry were meeting her at the bar.

She turned out her bedroom light and descended the stairs heading for the front door. Peeking through the peephole in the front door, Justine sighed, and opened the door. Looking at the man that stood before her, he was tall about 6’3 or so, Dark hair, the speckles of gray on his side burns set off his gray-blue eyes. Well built, Mike looked fantastic in a pair of blue jeans, and his black T-shirt that seemed to accentuate his broad shoulders, showing his chest tapering down to a slim waist. It was easy to see that Mike was an extremely attractive man. He almost looked pathetic though, looking down at the ground when she opened the door, Justine noticed the dozen long stemmed red roses, and the bottle of wine.

“Hi Mike, I am surprised to see you tonight,” Justine said.

Mike looked up with what at first began as a smile, but one that quickly faded as he looked at Justine dressed up.

“ I am sorry, did I catch you at a bad time?” Mike inquired.

“ Well, yes actually you did, I am on my way out.” Justine quipped back sarcastically.

“You should have called Mike, we have talked about this before.” She bitterly added.

After Mike had walked out on Justine two months ago, he had tried several times to win her back, his effort was to be applauded Justine thought to herself, but it was a little, a lot too late. Had he not decided that Sara was the woman he wanted to be with, and left her for this young girl, perhaps he would have stood a chance? Justine could not believe that after five years Mike would just leave her for a much younger woman. Justine being thirty-two years old, and Sara being only twenty-two, seemed to stick in Justine's craw. There were times that Justine actually felt sorry for Mike, perhaps it was because he was knocking on forty years old, she occasionally thought. Mid-life crises perhaps? It mattered not Justine thought, she felt betrayed. She still loved Mike, but felt that she would never again be able to trust him.

“Oh, I am sorry, I realize I should have called, but today being our anniversary, I thought I would surprise you.” Mike added quickly, seeing Justine’s irritation with him. “How dare you?” Justine added. “You walked out on me two months ago, and have done nothing but try to come back, why don’t you take that bottle of wine, and those roses back to Sara,” Justine growled through her clenched teeth.

“How dare I what Justine, How dare I realize that I made the biggest mistake of my life?” Mike asked.

Justine remained silent, knowing that this was a battle that she could not win.

“How dare I realize with in a week of the time I left you, that Sara was just a play toy, an ego boost?” Mike continued.

“After all we shared, how can you not allow me at least the opportunity to prove that I Love you, that I know I was wrong, and that I know I lost the love of my life?” Mike almost pleaded. Justine was truly feeling that old pain, the same one she felt the day Mike announced that he was in love with another woman.

“Listen Mike, I don’t have time to get into this with you. I am meeting Terry and Donna in 10 minutes I am not going to be late as it is. Why don’t you call me tomorrow, and perhaps we can discuss this, I just don’t have time right now.” Justine cut him off as easily as she could.

Walking back into the hallway of the apartment, Justine grabbed her purse that was laying on the stand, along with her car keys, and headed back towards the door.

“Are you still here?” Justine asked coldly.

Sitting the bottle of wine and the dozen roses down on the patio Mike turned around and looked at Justine.

“Sure we can discuss this tomorrow, I wont stop until you at least allow me one more chance Justine, I love you, and I want you back, and I will do what ever it takes to win you back.” Mike proclaimed as he turned and walked back to his car.

Justine just stood there on the patio, watching him as he put his car in reverse, and pulled out of the driveway and headed towards the end of the block.

“God, talk about the nerve of that man.” She thought to herself as she saw his lights signal his left turn. Going over and over the situation that had transpired in her mind, The nerve of that man she kept thinking. He is the one that walked out; he is the one that felt a younger woman was what he wanted. Tears began to roll down from her eyes. Five years, was thrown away, five years of her life was lost, wasted on a man who could not be faithful.

NO! I won’t do this again. I won’t torture myself, I won’t think of this again, not tonight. Tonight I am going to forget what this has done to me. I am going to have a good time, enjoy myself, and put the past out of my mind, and start to think about my future. Who knows she thought to herself, perhaps I will meet my Mr. Right tonight. Her self pep talk, had worked wonders, she was smiling as she pulled into the Brass knob parking lot. It was busy, it was almost 10:30pm, and the band had already started playing. She was late, as usual.

Entering the door, a tall heavy-set man met her at the door. “Evening’ ma’am,” he said in his southern draw. Handing the man the ten-dollar cover charge Justine could feel his eyes on her ass as she walked past him, and began searching for Terry and Donna. The room was large, tables surrounded a large dance floor, with two bars, one at either end of the building. The room was smoke filled. Justine looked around, it was almost impossible to see much, other than bodies that were seemingly intertwined, lines formed at the bars, people stood so closely that for the most part, the bodies all seemed to become one, chests touching the back of the person in front of them. Justine could not believe the amount of people there.

“How in the hell am I going to find them, damn I wish I had not been late.” She said out loud as she walked towards the bar.

She stood looking around scanning faces and tables as she waited inline, with what seemed like the rest of the people in the bar, to get a drink. Justine could have sworn she felt the man behind her grab her ass as she stood there. Not wanting to cause a scene, she pretended as if she had not felt it. Yet, it happened again, she quickly turned around to see the face of an extremely handsome man looking back at her with a huge grin.

“Excuse me she said, but do you mind keeping your hands off my ass.” Justine looked him in the eyes as she spoke to him.

She was surprised at his reaction. His eyes seemed to twinkle at her statement, a twinkle of pure orneriness. A quality that Justine liked in her men. Most importantly to Justine was that they were feisty, even ornery.

“My Apologies Mam, but my hand just seems to have a mind of its own tonight.” The man said to her.

Justine laughed at his carefree attitude towards the situation, sticking out her hand to shake his she introduced herself.

“The ass that your hand seemed to enjoy belongs to Justine, and who does the hand belong to?” She inquired spontaneously.

“Eric” the man replied as he took her hand, and lightly brushed her hand to his lips.

“Nice to meet your Eric, but please, if you feel the need to grab my ass again, tie the hand up if need be” Justine responded with a smile on her face.

“May I buy you a drink?” Eric asked.

“Well, to be honest with you Eric, I would prefer to buy my own drink, please don’t be offended, I am here to have a good time, but not go home with anyone, however, I would be pleased if you would join myself and my friends.” Justine responded.

“If I ever find them.” She quickly added.

Hearing her name hollered threw the roar of voices, Justine quickly turned around to see Terry headed towards them.

“About time you got here woman!” Terry teased.

Laughing Justine introduced her newfound friend.

“Terry, meet Mr. Hand, errrr, I mean Eric, Eric meet Terry.”

Eric responded with a whole hearted-Laugh,

“Nice to meet you Terry.”

“Mr. Hand?” Terry inquired.

“Never mind, inside joke” Justine responded, while looking in Eric’s eyes, and finding total amusement in them.

Justine turned around to order her drink, “Gentleman Jack, on the rocks please, and a coke please”. Paying for her drinks, she stood there talking to Terry while Eric ordered his drink.

“He is cute, where did you find him?” Terry asked.

“Believe it or not, he grabbed my ass while standing in line” Justine responded.

“Oh really, do tell girlfriend” Terry responded.

“Later.” Justine told her as Eric was walking towards them.

“I would love to join you ladies, but I have a few friends here with me tonight, and I really don’t want to bail on them.” Eric said, looking at Justine.

“Well bring him with you.” Terry suggested.

“Well all right, sounds good to me.” Eric stated

The three walked back towards Eric’s table where his friends sat.

“Justine, and Terry, meet Brandon and Tim.” Eric introduced the four.

“Hey you guys, we have a table at the other end of the bar, if you care to join us, but either way we have to get back before Donna thinks we disappeared on her” Terry informed them.

“Sure, that would be cool.” Tim added in.

Grabbing their drinks, the guys got up and followed the ladies, weaving through the maze of entangled bodies, the scent of perfume, cologne, cigarette smoke, and alcohol permeated the air.

The 6 people were oblivious to the man that sat in the dark corner about 20 feet from them. His face was masked in the dark of the corner, his expressions darkened, and became more somber as he watched Justine sit down and take her seat next to the tall blond man.

The night went by quickly. The guys kept the conversation lively, and asked the women to dance. How many shots have I drank Justine thought to herself. Feeling quite intoxicated. It was clear to her friends that Justine had just a little too much to drink as closing time approached.

“Justine, let me drive you home.” Eric inquired.

“Ah, I don’t know about that.” Justine said, looking at Terry and Donna, in hopes for them to bail her out. She realized she was way to drunk to drive herself home, unfortunately both Donna, and Terry were not paying attention to the two as they were engaged in their own conversations with the other guys.

“I promise I won’t try anything funny, and Mr. Hand will be on his best behavior.” Eric responded with a smile.

“I am not real comfortable with this Eric.” Justine responded. The thought of this man taking her somewhere that she could be raped, or even worse killed had crossed her mind.

“Hey I have an idea.” Donna said.

“I will follow you in your care to your house, and then when you get there safely, I will drive home, and bring it back in the morning?” she continued. Seeing her friend was struggling with the decision, yet wanting Justine to have a chance to get to know this man also entered her mind. It seemed like the perfect way to end put an end to Justine’s fears, and also allow her some freedom.

“Are you sure Donna?” Justine added.

“Yes positive.” Donna responded.

The party of six finished their drinks, and headed towards the front door, again oblivious to the tall dark figure that followed them at a distance.

The ride home was short, pulling his Lexis up to Justine’s house; Eric turned off the engine.

“If you hand me your key’s Justine, I will open your door for you.” Eric said.

Justine fumbled through her purse, somewhat relieved that she did not have to make a fool out of herself while trying to open the door. Down the street, the man watched as Eric got out of his car, and walked around to open the door for her. Holding out his hand, he helped Justine out of the car.

While walking up the walk way to the patio, Justine did not notice that the bottle of wine and the roses were gone. Upon reaching the door to Justine’s apartment Eric opened the door with out delay. Justine was not at all surprised when Eric bent down and kissed her lightly on the lips.

“ I had a good time tonight Justine.” Eric said

“Me too, and thank you for the ride home Eric.” Justine replied.

“Can I call you?” Eric asked.

“Sure I would like that.” Justine replied

Standing in the doorway of her apartment, Justine watched as Eric walked back to his car, started it, and pulled away. Closing the door behind her, she leaned against it, and took off her shoes. The lights were off in the house, but at the top of the steps she could see a light in her room. Surprised that she did not turn the light off she climbed the steps. Looking down she noticed the red rose petals that lay on the stairs.

“God, I thought I took the keys back from him, he must have gotten a copy.” She said to herself out loud.

“Mike, are you here?” She said.

There was nothing but a silent house. Relief filled her; it was a confrontation she was not ready for tonight. She walked into her bedroom, and noticed that the light was from six large, white, and very fragrant candles that were left burning on her dresser. Soft romantic music was playing on her clock radio, and next to her bed, on the stand was the bottle of wine, that had been chilling in a bucket of ice. The ice was now melted, and warm, Mike must have left when she did not come home. It was now almost 4am. Walking over to the dresser, Justine blew out the candles and flipped on the light to her bedroom. She began taking off her clothes to get ready for bed.

Outside of her apartment, the man sat in his car, watching as Justine turned on the light in her bedroom, and began undressing. He watched as she took off her dress. Through the sheer drapes that hung on the window next to her dresser, he could see the outline of her body that was highlighted by the glow of light from behind her. He watched as she turned away from the window, and took off her bra and bent over to take off her panties. His body had an immediate reaction, his cock hardened, and his muscles stiffened.

Justine reached into her dresser and pulled out her favorite silk nighty. Pulling it on over her head, she walked towards her bedroom door, and out to the bathroom.

He watched as the light in the bathroom came on, knowing that Justine was preparing for bed, excited him even more.

Justine finished taking off her make up, and brushed her teeth. Justine then returned to her bedroom. At her dresser, she began to take down her hair, pulling out the pins and allowing her hair to fall down around her shoulders.

He watched as she turned out the light to the bathroom, and returned to her bedroom. He saw the outline of her body, as she lifted her arms to let her hair fall.

After letting her hair down, she walked over and turned out the light. Ahhh, bed, just the thought of her warm bed enticed Justine, the effects of the alcohol had yet to really wear off, and she was very tired. Crawling into bed, the music that was on when she entered her room was still on, was like a child’s lul-la-bye it had a calming sleepy effect on Justine, and she was asleep with in minutes.

The time seemed to tick by slowly after he saw the light flip off. Looking at his watch, what seemed like hours in turn was only forty-five minutes. He walked slowly towards the door. Turning the knob, to his surprise it was unlocked. In his hands he carried 4 long pieces of cut nylon, and a bandanna. He intended on tying her up, and blindfolding her. He would have his way with her, and she would enjoy it, he would show her, by pure feeling alone that she wanted him, that he alone was what she wanted, what she needed. He would show her that he was the only man that she needed not the tall blond that possessed her time tonight.

He slowly opened the door, and entered the small hallway. Flashlight in hand, he looked around the apartment, it was pitch black, and nothing could be seen. He moved towards the stairs, climbing them slowly, and quietly. At the top of the steps, his pace at first was slow, and his moves deliberate. He did not want to wake her. Entering the bedroom, he quickly walked over to the bed, he put his hand over her mouth so she could not scream.

Justine woke when the hand touched her, trying to scream, she could not. It was stuck in her throat, and a sense of true fear overcame her.

“Don’t scream.” The man said his voice a mere whisper.

Thrashing against him, she realized she was over powered. He climbed onto the bed, and grabbed her arms, putting them above her head, while pinning her to the bed as he straddled her body. Climbing up towards her head he placed her hands over her head with one of his hands, and knelt on her arms so that she could not move. He then began tying something to her head board, first the left side, then the right side. He then took one arm, and tied it to the left side of the headboard, and then moved to the next arm. She could see nothing, only feel. The room was so dark, that all she could make out was a black figure above her. Terrified beyond belief she wanted to scream, wanted to thrash against him, but her body was paralyzed with utter fear, her mind screaming at her to fight, yet all she could do was lay there motionless as he tied her.

“What, what, what are you going to do to me?” she stammered when she found her voice.

“Shhhh my love.” The man whispered.

That voice she thought, who is he? I know that voice. Her mind screamed at her, but her body still not responding. He continued to tie her up, her arms to the headboard, and her feet were being tied to the footboard of the bed. She was tied up with her arms spread over her head, and her legs spread wide open. He then placed the bandanna over her eyes, and he then got up.

12