Every Youth Deserves...Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like it deep, Mary?"

She grunted in the affirmative.

"I like to fuck you Mary... I like to eat you... lick you... fuck every hole in your body... I like to come in your mouth... cunt... ass... face... hair... I like to fuck you Mary. "

"I'm about to come in her mouth... "

"Milk your husband's cock, Mary. Yeah, that's it... there he goes... swallow.. now it's you and me and we are almost there. "

Lester pushed into his wife's face and she took his meat and swallowed his load, making half-choking sounds but not slowing down, pumping the cock for the last drop while I continued to pound my meat into her, hard and at a fast tempo.

"Ohhh... " she moaned as Lester's wet dick dropped out of her mouth, "ooohhh... Ricky you are soooo hard... ohh... fuck me... fuck me... fuck me hard... deep... hard ohhh... fuck me... I love it, Lester... I love it when Ricky fucks me... just... like that.. this is hot. Look at me getting fucked... ooh... I'm almost there... Oh, Ricky, fuck me... that feels good... yeah, fuck me deep with that thick, fat cock... oh... you are going to make me come again... oh, you fuck so well... so thick... I can't believe how hard... oh... you are... I love it!! Your cock... feels so good.. yes, fuck me hard... hard... you are so thick... yes, that's it... that's yes, that's it... that's perfect... I love your cock... Oh... Oh... I'm almost... there... oh, yes, just like that... I am close... yes... fuck me deep... Oh... Oh... OOOOOHHHHH... YYYYYYEEEEEESSSS!!!"

We came almost together, in fractured sequences of moans and broken exclamations, Mary on the breakfast nook table, her legs glistening with a sheen of perspiraton and sex.

It was just past noon and I still had a day and a half ahead of me...

12