Everybody Loves Debra:Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I haven't, not really," she said. "I was kissed once by a girl in college, but that's it."

"Aren't you the least bit curious about it?" Stephanie asked. "Haven't you ever wondered what it would be like to be with someone who knows exactly what you want, and how you want it, because it's what they want, too?"

Debra hadn't thought about it that way. "Maybe," she said. "But, I'm married, and haven't really thought about it much one way or the other."

"Has it occurred to you that you might be unsatisfied because men don't get you?"

"No, it hasn't," Debra said, thinking of Marco. "There are definitely men that get me, and I've had no reason to consider anything else."

"Maybe you should. Maybe a woman's touch is just what you need. Tell you what," Stephanie said, standing and walking towards the front door. "I'll make you a deal," she said as she put her hand on the knob. "I can leave now, no questions asked. Or, I can lock this door and try to give you something you might really need. Your choice, and no hard feelings either way. But I like you, Debra, and I think you're very attractive. I'm not one to mince words ('no shit,' Debra thought), so I have no problem telling you I want you. I've wanted you since I met you, and thought maybe you felt the same way. After all, you didn't have to give me your address, did you?"

That hit home. Debra was just wondering about that, and wondering if subconsciously she'd given that information to Stephanie just for this reason. Had she? She wasn't sure. But, that in itself was telling. That she wasn't screaming for Stephanie to leave before she called the cops was enough to make her wonder.

"Stephanie, I don't know" she said truthfully, but with crumbling resistance. "I'm married! I have kids! I can't do...this!" she added, waving her hands in frustration as if she couldn't bear to think about what 'this' was.

"Debra, sweetie," Stephanie said, coming to her and holding her hands. "It's okay. If you don't want to do something, don't! That's what I've been telling you to tell Allie. But the flip side of that is if you want to do something, do it! I promise you I won't do anything you don't want to, and won't hurt you...and of course, I'd NEVER tell anyone. It would mean my career! But Debra, I just want you so much, you're just so beautiful and hot, and I know I could give you what you want and so, so much more. How about this," she said. "If you'll let me kiss you, I'll let you decide what to do next, and if you want me to leave and never return, I will. Deal?"

Debra looked at the obvious want in Stephanie's eyes, and again experienced a wave of confusion. First Marco, as gorgeous a young man as had ever been, and now Stephanie, an equally beautiful young women, were hitting on her with very real, very palpable lust. What the hell was this? And why was it that Ray didn't look at her like this, when he was allowed to?

Before she knew what she was doing, she reached over and grabbed Stephanie's head in her hands, gently pulling her face towards hers. Their lips met, and the kissed softly, tentatively. Debra was immediately electrified with passion, as if she were infected with it from Stephanie, like you'd pass a fever along. She pulled the young woman closer, kissing her with more urgency, and she moaned with pleasure as Stephanie's tongue pushed lightly into her mouth. Debra's hands held Stephanie close, as Stephanie's roamed up and down her back before settling on her hips, holding her close.

They broke their kiss, and gazed at each other for a moment, each seeing the lust reflected there. "This is my first time," Debra whispered. "I want you, but please, not to fast" she said huskily.

"Never, Debra," Stephanie said. "I wouldn't risk ruining this for anything, and we'll take it as slow as you like."

Debra nodded and leant in to kiss Stephanie again, as the younger women unzipped her sweat suit jacket and dropped it to the floor. Underneath she was wearing a jog-bra and no more, and Debra thrilled to the feel of her warm, pliant flesh under her hands as she caressed her back and waist.

"I better take charge of this and head it the right way," Stephanie thought to herself, "or this lady will have me totally under her control."

She reached up to Debra's face, taking it in her hands, and tilted her head back, exposing her neck. She leant in to kiss Debra's soft white throat, licking and nibbling it slowly, working up to her ear. She could feel Debra trembling, with fear or desire or both, and moved her hands to the buttons on her shirt. As she unbuttoned it, exposing Debra's beautiful, bra-encased breasts, Debra kept her head back and eyes closed in pleasure. Stephanie kissed her neck again, and began working her way down her chest. She got Debra's shirt unbuttoned and kissed dropped it to the floor, and slowly worked her hands around to undo her bra clasp. As she did, Debra pulled the bra away and tossed it to the floor, and took Stephanie's head in her hands, guiding it to her chest. Stephanie took Debra's right breast in her hand, kissing the swell of it, working towards her nipple slowly, slowly. They were rock hard, she observed, and she couldn't wait to have them in her mouth, but she didn't want to rush.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity, she gently flicked Debra's nipple with her tongue. Debra gasped aloud, her grip tightening on Stephanie's head as she did. Stephanie knew Debra was close to coming; she obviously had a lot of pent up passion, and she'd never be able to relax and enjoy this until she could get some release. She knew a trick for that!

Continuing to just flick her nipple with her tongue and refusing to take it completely into her mouth, Stephanie slowly reached down to unbutton Debra's jeans. Far from resisting, Debra lifted her hips off the couch to help as Stephanie unzipped her pants, exposing her bikini panty clad sex. Stephanie folded back the flaps of Debra's pants, sliding them just down to beneath her ass. She lightly ran her fingers over the thin satin material covering Debra's mound, still teasing her nipples very lightly. Her panties were damp, and Debra's sex was burning hot; she was close, Stephanie knew, so, so close to an orgasm that would blow her mind. She took her left hand and held it to Debra's mouth, whispering to her to lick her fingers, and suck them. Debra did, slurping the younger woman's fingers with a wild fervor, as if by doing so she could give herself the release she needed. Stephanie took her hand away, and Debra moaned lightly, still trembling with what Stephanie now knew to be an all-encompassing need. Slowly and deliberately, she slid her fingers, now wet from Debra's mouth, down the front of the older woman's panties. She could feel the small, triangular patch of trimmed pubic hair above her lips, and ran her fingers through it slowly as she worked her way lower. Finally her fingers encountered Debra's swollen, burning and soaking wet lips, and she gently laid one finger in the valley between them. Debra moaned louder, incoherent now in her lust and need. Stephanie knew this was the time, and she did what she knew always worked; she slipped two of her wet fingers quickly into Debra's soaking pussy, and simultaneously bit down gently on her nipple as she sucked it.

Debra screamed. She'd been so hot she thought she might literally die from need, and the combined sensations of Stephanie's hot wet mouth and her fingers inside her, expertly massaging her hot, wet pussy drove her over the edge. She came instantly, soaking Stephanie's hand with her fluids as her orgasm hit her in wave after wave of incredibly intense pleasure. She was dimly aware that she was screaming at the top of her lungs, something she'd never done before. Her body was as still as a board, so much so that even her toes felt like they would cramp up. She came for what seemed like an eternity before coming back down to earth, still feeling Stephanie's fingers inside her and her mouth on her breast.

Debra panted, catching her breath, feeling the waves of her orgasm recede as Stephanie stopped her ministrations and smoothed the hair from Debra's brow. "Wha, what did you do that for?" she asked breathlessly. "I thought we were going to go slow?"

"Did you not enjoy it?" Stephanie asked with a grin? "Looked like you did to me."

"Well, yes..." Debra began, before Stephanie stopped her, putting a finger—a wet, very wet finger—to her lips and gently shushing her.

"It's okay, Debra. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to tease you. I did mean to go more slowly, but it was pretty obvious that you needed that. I want you to relax, sweetie, and enjoy yourself; both what I do to you, and what you can do to me. You were so tensed up and needing release you'd never have been able to just enjoy yourself. So, I gave you a little push. Don't you feel better?"

'Better?' Debra thought? 'Better than what? Hell, I feel amazing!"

"Yes, I do," Debra said. "That was...amazing. I've never come like that before, ever. I think I pulled a muscle in my back! It felt so great, and well, sort of right" she said, looking anxiously into Stephanie's eyes.

"That's good, sweetheart," said Stephanie. "It means I was right, and that you can enjoy this. Are you ready for more?"

Debra simply nodded, and leaned in to kiss Stephanie again. "I'm not really sure what to do," she whispered in the younger woman's ear. "I've never done this before."

"It's okay, lover," said Stephanie soothingly. "Just think about what you like, and do that. It's what makes this so wonderful; you know what to do because it's what you like yourself. Try it; try touching me, just the way you like to be touched."

Debra nodded slowly, and as she slipped completely out of her pants and panties, Stephanie began to get undressed, taking off her sweat pants and job bra, and finally a tiny red g-string that was her only underwear.

Debra was in awe of Stephanie's body. She was firm and toned from head to do, with large, but still pert, breasts. She had a firm stomach and lovely lines, and was completely, totally hairless from the neck down. No sign of a razor or waxing; Debra guessed she'd had that expensive laser hair treatment to be so smooth. She felt a little bit self conscious. She'd been working out more, but she was still at least 15 years older than Stephanie and had raised three kids. Her legs were still toned and she'd tightened up her tummy with a regimen of sit-ups, but her arms and chest were obviously that of a 40 year old.

As if she could read her mind, Stephanie looked lovingly at Debra and said "Oh, my God, Debra, you're so beautiful! I can't believe I'm getting to do this!"

"You?" Debra replied. "What about me? You look perfect! You could have any man—or woman—you want!"

"So could you, Debra," Stephanie replied seriously. "You just don't seem to get how sexual you are. You have this raw sex appeal that's almost overwhelming. I can barely keep my hands off of you; it's going to be hard to go slow with you!"

Blushing, Debra replied "Well, then, maybe we should get started," as she pulled Stephanie closer. They kissed again, taking their time as they touched and explored each other. Debra ran her hands over Stephanie's bare back and legs, and then her firm breasts. She loved how they felt; heavy, but pliant and solid at the same time. She flicked her thumbs over her nipples, loving how they hardened under her touch. She was also keenly aware of her own returning wetness and desire, and wanted to show that she wasn't afraid.

Debra guided Stephanie to straddle her, so that she was in her lap facing her. Debra slowly extended her tongue and began to lick Stephanie's breasts, just as Stephanie had done to her. 'Remember, do what you like,' she thought to herself. She pulled Stephanie closer, and began sucking and nibbling her nipples, with occasional harder bites that made Stephanie moan in approval. Emboldened by her success, Debra put her hands on Stephanie's ass, and rubbed her bare, firm flesh. She loved the feel of it, and wanted to explore it more, but right now she wanted something else. Reaching in front with her right hand, she began rubbing Stephanie's stomach, slowly moving her hand lower. Stephanie held her breath in anticipation as Debra massaged lower, finally reaching her smooth, bare sex and her swollen lips and clit. Debra rubber her lips with her fingers, and on each upward stroke touched the button of Stephanie's swollen clit, feeling her shiver each time she touched it. She began to massage her faster, in a circular motion...the same she used on herself.

Stephanie put her hands on the back of the couch, holding herself upright as Debra continued to suck her nipples and finger her wet pussy. Stephanie ground her hips around, moaning loudly and encouraging Debra to continue.

"Oh, God, yes Debra baby, that's it," she said, panting softly. "Rub me just like that, that's right, oooooh, yes!"

Debra loved hearing her young lover talk like that, and she rubbed faster, and decided to do a little encouraging of her own.

"That's it, Stephanie, come for me, come on my fingers so I can taste you! Come, baby, come hard for me, I want you to, I need you to, please come on my hand," she said, feeling deliciously nasty as she did so.

She continued to rub and suck faster and harder, and before long Stephanie tensed and cried out that she was coming, that oh God she was coming. Her hips bucked once, twice, three times and Debra felt her wetness explode from her tight, bare pussy, soaking her fingers and the younger woman's own thighs. Stephanie sighed in contentment, and reaching down, took Debra's hand in her own. She slowly and deliberately brought it up, inspecting the wetness that covered Debra's fingers and palm, before bringing it to her breast and coating herself with it.

"You wanted to taste it, Debra," she said softly, "so come and get it!"

Debra thought this was the most erotic thing she'd ever seen, and she quickly brought Stephanie's breast to her mouth as she licked and sucked it clean. The whole time her brain kept repeating to her that 'that's a woman you taste, a woman, you're tasting the come of another woman!" Stephanie tasted good, a little differently than she herself did. Somewhat salty, but not as musky; a very clean taste, really, and Debra loved it, sucking noisily at Stephanie's breasts and saying how good she tasted.

For her part, Stephanie was gratified and amazed. She'd suspected Debra might be ripe for the picking, but hadn't thought it would be so easy. She decided it was time to take things to another level, and see where it took them.

Gently lifting Debra's head from her breasts, she slipped from her lap and knelt on the floor in front of her. Looking her in the eye, she kissed the older woman's stomach, slowly, slowly working downwards and looking for any sign of anxiety in her lovely face. Debra looked at her lustfully, enjoying the pleasant tension in her stomach and the soft, warm wet kisses Stephanie was giving her. She knew where this was going, and was excited by it. She loved oral sex, and had very much enjoyed Marco's mouth on her pussy and ass when he'd taken her six months back, but she was intrigued by what it would be like with a woman.

Stephanie spread Debra's leg, opening her wide. She was unsurprised to see the wetness coating Debra's inner thighs, and to see that her pussy was wet and swollen again with desire. Slowy, she began kissing Debra's thighs, tasting her wetness and building up her desire as she worked upwards and inwards. Her arms were wrapped around Debra's legs, her hands on top, holding her firmly and pulling her towards the edge of the couch. She reached the hollow under the tendon joining her inner thigh to her pelvis, right below her lips, and licked and sucked there.

Debra could feel the warmth of Stephanie's cheek radiating against her slightly open lips, and began moaning softly, quietly begging Stephanie in her lust.

"Please, lick me, suck my clit, make me come, baby, I need you're tongue in me, make me come, please, eat me, make me come," she repeated over and over, squirming on the couch in her mounting excitement.

Finally Stephanie lightly, and softly, placed her mouth on Debra's swollen, wet lips, and kissed her gently. Debra's hands flew to Stephanie's head, pulling her close and crying out in pleasure. 'Well, so much for slow!' Stephanie thought, as she began to efficiently and passionately eat Debra's soaking pussy. Her tongue flew in and out of Debra, now licking her lips and flicking her clit, now darting inside her. Stephanie's right hand moved up to Debra's stomach and her thumb rested on her clit as she licked her, moving only to let her tongue take its place. With practiced ease, she continued to delve into Debra, sucking and licking her and bringing her closer and closer to coming. Debra moaned loudly, holding Stephanie's head and pulling it into her, until finally with a scream, she bucked her hips against Stephanie's mouth and came in one long, electrifying orgasm, flooding the young woman's mouth and covering her cheeks with her wetness. Stephanie lapped it greedily, kissing and licking Debra gently as she recovered from her climax. Debra's hands fell limply to her sides as Stephanie kissed her thighs, cleaning them of the wetness that covered them before she slid up Debra's body and leaned her head on her breasts.

"How was that, Debra?" she purred. "Tell me the truth, now; has anyone ever loved you like that before?"

Debra considered this for a moment while relishing the afterglow of her explosive orgasm. She had to be honest; no one had ever done that to her before. Men had gone down on her, true, but none with such skill. She wondered why, briefly. Marco had been an exceptional lover, and she still remembered with distinct pleasure how he had done just what Stephanie had done, only from behind her. But it wasn't quite the same. Then, it hit her; the difference was that Marco had used his mouth and tongue skillfully, but like it was a race or a job. Stephanie, on the other hand, had clearly enjoyed what she was doing for herself, not just for what she had done for Debra. That was the difference; one had loved the act for herself, the other for what it did to her only.

"No, no one has. Not really," she finished. "That was...really something," she added, feeling like there were simply no words to express how it had been.

"I'm glad," Stephanie replied, kissing her lightly.

Debra kissed her back, loving the taste of herself on the young woman's lips. Their tongues danced together, and Debra suddenly wanted to prove she could do the same thing to Stephanie. She wanted to eat this beautiful young girl, and suddenly it was all that mattered. She urged Stephanie higher, lifting her up. Stephanie knew what was in her mind, and stood on the couch, straddling Debra's head and bracing herself on the back of the couch with her hands. With her legs spread wide, she let Debra guide her own wet sex over the older woman's waiting mouth, and settled down on her upturned face with a groan.

Debra turned her head, resting it on the back of the couch as Stephanie settled over her. She immediately kissed the woman's wet lips, loving the taste of her and relishing this first time of loving a woman this way. Licking and sucking, she explored Stephanie with her mouth, learning the feel of her. To her delight, she found that because of her stance, Stephanie was wide open to her, leaving her hands free to roam her young lover's body. As she kissed and licked her lips, tasting her and inhaling her scent, she gently explored her body, touching her breasts and pulling lightly at her hard nipples, tracing her hands along her sides, and finally resting her hands firmly on Stephanie's taught, pert ass. She loved the feel of it under her hands, and found she could guide her body more easily towards her mouth that way. Debra lapped greedily at Stephanie's wetness, and began sticking her tongue inside her, probing her.