Everybody Loves Raymond: Amy's Ann

Story Info
A special gift.
6.4k words
4.72
32.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
586 Followers

(A fictional story about fictional characters)

Debra Barone was upset with her husband Raymond; no she was pissed. He had done it to her again. He had completely ignored the plans they had made, and now she had to go by herself. The previous night had been the first wedding anniversary of his brother Robert and his bride Amy, and they had all attended a dinner in their honor at his parents' home (who just happened to live right across the street from Debra). A week before, Robert and Amy had invited Debra and Ray to a casual supper at their apartment, the Saturday after their anniversary; so that just the four of them could celebrate. They figured it would be much more relaxing and fun without Robert's parents, Frank and Marie, present. She had made a point of telling Ray well in advance so he wouldn't make other plans, but at the last minute he had accepted an assignment to cover the Mets game in Philadelphia. He swore she never told him about the invitation, but she could pinpoint the exact day and time.

His response was, "did you tell me when I was watching a game? You know I have to concentrate when I'm watching."

She snapped back, "when aren't you watching a game? And don't tell me they are all for work."

Ray was a sports columnist for New York Newsday, and often took assignments in other cities; but he could usually refuse them or get someone else to cover for him. This time he had volunteered at the last minute, and had to go. He could be so exasperating, she thought to herself. Now she either had to cancel the dinner invite, or go to Amy's by herself.

Canceling was really not an option, because Marie had already volunteered to baby sit their daughter Ally and twins Michael and Geoffrey. There was no way Debra was going to miss out on a free night away from the kids. She loved her kids dearly; but a night out was worth its weight in gold. She had originally told Marie a little white lie: that she was going to a friend's house for the evening. It wasn't really a lie...Amy was a friend; but if she had told her about the dinner invite, Marie would have been offended because she wasn't invited. Marie was great with the kids, but it was her nature to be a nosy, pushy, obtrusive, criticizing mother-in-law. Sometimes Debra wanted to strangle her. Now that Ray had canceled, Debra informed Marie that since they had to cancel their dinner plans, Amy had suggested they get together for a girls night out and a movie...she deduced that by adding the movie, Marie would gladly baby sit a little later. Her plan worked like a charm because Marie had suggested that the kids just stay the night at her house; that way Debra wouldn't wake them when she came home late.

The more she had thought about it though, the less angry she was..."maybe going by myself is an even better idea," she thought. She began to formulate a plan and phoned her friend Amy to discuss it. She and Amy had been friends long before they had met any of the Barones. They had actually met in college, and one night after drinking too much wine at a sorority party, they had ended the evening kissing passionately. That aspect of their relationship had never progressed, but both had always wondered. Debra had been brought up to be very liberal, and had even gone topless once on Spring Break. Amy, on the other hand, was the daughter of very strict, conservative parents, and had been a virgin when she met Robert. Debra and Amy had remained very close friends, and shared their innermost secrets with each other. Debra had once confided in Amy that she often wondered what kind of lover Robert would be. He was a giant of a man; six foot eight inches tall, with huge hands and feet; and Debra had always wondered if any other part of his anatomy was over-sized. Amy had shyly admitted that his penis was indeed enormous. It was no secret, even to Amy, that Robert had always had a school-boy crush on his sister-in-law, Debra. Even after they were married, he would often mention Debra's name. Together, Debra and Amy decided to give Robert a very special anniversary gift.

With the kids planted in front of the TV, their usual Saturday recreation, Debra readied herself for her evening with the "other" Barones. She decided to have a relaxing soak in the tub; this would also serve to make shaving her legs easier. After adding a dash of her favorite Jasmine fragrance to the steaming water, she lay back in the tub using a folded towel for a pillow. As the comforting heat enveloped her naked body, she wondered when was the last time she was this relaxed. She spread body wash on her hands and gently caressed her still soft and supple skin. Her gumdrop sized nipples became erect as she massaged her impressive breasts. When pregnant with the twins, her breasts had actually grown to a full 38 D, and amazingly had remained that size, even after nursing. Ray loved them, of course, and nicknamed them "Barnes & Noble." She had to admit, she was very proud of her breasts which ,despite her impending "middle age," showed hardly a trace of sag. Ray's friends certainly took notice of them whenever she wore anything low cut.

As she lifted each of her long, shapely legs out of the water and ran the razor the entire length from ankle to thigh; she was struck with another thought...one that made her feel particularly naughty. Since the birth of the twins, she had kept her pubic area bare except for a thin "landing strip" of bright red hair, just above her slit. To celebrate this occasion, she decided to go completely bald. Even though she was the only one in the room, she thought she actually blushed as she raised up to sit on the edge of the tub, and very carefully eliminated her remaining pubic hair. After submersing herself again, she couldn't resist running her hands over her completely smooth mound; totally satisfied with the feel. She resisted using a shampoo bottle for self-gratification; reasoning that there would be plenty of time for stimulation later.

After relaxing for a few minutes longer, she pulled the plug and stood up to dry herself off. She glanced in the full length mirror on the back of the door as she was toweling the moisture from her legs, and was pleased with what she saw. Even in her thirties , her ass cheeks were still shapely and firm, with just a hint of droop. She smoothed moisturizing lotion over her entire body, especially on the freshly shaved mound between her legs. She even sprayed a drop of her favorite strawberry scented fragrance on her crotch, feeling a bit wicked as she did. She put on a pair of totally transparent thong panties, noting that her slit was completely visible through the black fabric. The skimpy matching bra also left nothing to the imagination, but she might decide to discard that anyway. She had purchased a completely sheer black lace robe, that came down to just barely cover her ass; and she stashed this in her purse for later. Debra had never felt more sexy as she admired her look in the mirror. She finished dressing in jeans and a conservative blouse; after all, she wanted Marie to think she was joining Amy for a "girls night out."

Coming down the stairs, she saw that Marie was already there to pick up the children. Marie informed her, "I didn't want to rush you...I've just been straightening up a bit." These were the type of comments that would normally send Debra's blood pressure through the roof, but the hot bath had relaxed her enough that she just let it pass.

"Thank you Marie," she sarcastically answered, "I don't know how I would survive without your help."

"You're welcome...I don't either," Marie continued, seemingly trying to provoke Debra.

Looking forward to the evening ahead, Debra just let it slide; kissed her children, made sure they had their overnight bags, and watched the trio cross the street to Marie's home. As Debra locked the doors (even the back door), and headed out to her car; she realized she was humming to herself...and smiling.

"Hi Deb, welcome, welcome, come on in," Robert greeted her with a beaming smile when she arrived at their apartment. "So sorry Raymond couldn't make it," he stated sarcastically. He and Ray had always had a "love/hate" relationship. She guessed all brothers were competitive; but those two took it to extremes. To make matters worse, Ray had always clearly been Marie's favorite, and Robert craved her affection.

Amy strolled out of the kitchen and hugged Debra, saying, "I hope you don't mind Chinese takeout, our stove is on the fritz."

Debra assured her, "that's fine, I'm just happy to be here for your anniversary...and to get away from Marie."

"I hear that," chimed in Robert; knowing that his mother and Debra had a completely adversarial relationship. "We rented a couple of interesting movies for the night, if you can stay."

Debra winked at Amy as she responded, "I'm yours for the night...Marie took the kids to her house."

After a satisfying meal and almost two whole bottles of wine, the three Barones situated themselves on the sofa, and Robert popped a DVD in the player.

Robert remarked, "it's a good thing you're staying for awhile Deb, being a duly sworn officer of the law, I wouldn't want you to drive after all that wine. I know I'm feeling a little tipsy."

"Thanks Robert...I think we're all feeling pretty mellow," Debra answered.

Just as the film began, Amy asked her husband, "could you pause that for a couple minutes, sweetie. There is something in the bedroom I want to show Debra."

"Your wish is my command," he gallantly responded as he reached for the remote.

Amy stood, took Debra by the hand and they scampered into the bedroom, giggling all the way.

"Must be the wine," thought Robert as he watched the News, waiting for their return.

He lost track of time watching a news story about the NYPD (where he was a Sergeant) when he heard Amy emerge from the bedroom saying, "Happy Anniversary Sweetie, Debra and I have a surprise gift for you."

Robert turned around responding, "oh that's sweet Amy, but you already gave me...," and he never finished his sentence as his lower jaw dropped open.

He was utterly speechless, as standing by the bedroom doorway were his wife and sister-in-law wearing virtually nothing except large smiles. His lovely wife Amy was clad in a sheer red robe that came to about mid-thigh, and it was quite obvious she had nothing on underneath. He could plainly see her modest 34 B breasts, capped by small pink areola and pencil eraser nipples poking through the material. The robe was so flimsy that her sparse blond bush was also evident. Standing next to her was his brother's wife; the woman he had fantasized about many times; and she was nearly naked as well. Before marrying Amy, he had lay awake many nights, stroking his cock and daydreaming about running his hands up and down her silky legs. She was a dream come true...absolutely gorgeous, as she stood there in a totally transparent black robe that just barely covered her perfect ass. He could see that she was wearing thong panties made from the same material as the robe, but it was so diaphanous that even with two layers covering it, he could clearly make out the slit between her legs...and the fact that her mound was totally bald. The tits he had so frequently fantasized about were basically naked, and they were absolutely magnificent. As she moved closer to the sofa, they bobbed around erotically, almost in rhythm.

Robert knew he was staring at Debra, and that it must be obvious to his wife, but he couldn't help himself. As they approached him on the sofa, Robert was speechless. Amy sat on one side of him, and Debra on the other (her breasts bouncing as she sat). His petite wife (of course, compared to him, everyone was petite) put her arm around him, "we're your anniversary gifts, Huggy Bear, are you happy?"

"I...I...I don't know what to say. Does this mean what I think it means? If I'm dreaming I don't want to wake up...please say I'm not dreaming," Robert stammered.

Debra put her hand on his knee, and he almost jumped through the roof, assuring him," you're not dreaming Robert...this is for real...anything you want!"

"What...what about Raymond," he asked.

"Raymond who? Tonight there is no Ray...just the three of us...free to do anything and everything we desire," Debra stated as she began to rub his inner thigh.

"Amy? Is this OK with you," he pleaded.

"It's more than OK, it was partly my idea. Tonight the old, conservative Amy does not exist...now let's get busy," his suddenly adventurous wife assured him.

They each took one of his over-sized hands, stood up, and began leading him into the bedroom. While changing in the bedroom, the girls had turned the bed down, exposing the white satin sheets Amy had put on earlier. Numerous candles had been lit and placed around the room to create a very romantic, sensual atmosphere. As they backed Robert up to the side of the king size bed, he couldn't take his eyes off the beauties. They both began to unbutton his shirt, easing it off his long arms and tossing it on a nearby chair; followed by his plain white undershirt. Amy unclasped his belt, while Debra unsnapped and unzipped his pants; running her tiny hand along the length of the zipper. They both dropped to their knees, grasping the waistband of his trousers and tugging them down to the floor. Debra couldn't believe the size of the tent in his boxers as she sat back on her heels, and glanced at Amy.

"Are you ready for this," Amy wanted to know.

Debra nodded and grasped the top of Robert's underwear. It was difficult to pull them down because they kept getting hooked on the crown of his erect penis, and when she did manage to tug them down; Debra's mouth dropped open in awe, exclaiming simply, "oh...my." She could feel moisture begin to form between her legs. "Amy, how are you able to walk straight," she inquired.

Robert's rigid cock must have been a foot long, with a head the size of a tangerine. His scrotum hung low, filled with golf-ball testicles. She reached up and placed both hands around it's length, totally mesmerized by its size. Amy joined her, also placing both hands around his erection. With all four hands encircling his cock, just the huge crown stuck out, and Debra thought it resembled a baseball bat. As if in a trance, she leaned forward and touched the tip of his slit with her tongue; tasting the first drops of pre-cum. Robert's knees suddenly went weak, and he dropped backward, sitting down on the bed.

They released his pole and stepped back, as Amy softly said, "let us unwrap your gifts for you."

She slowly slid the skimpy robe off Debra's pale shoulders, and let it fall to the floor; seemingly in slow motion. Debra returned the favor for Amy and then she swiftly discarded her own panties; although they were so transparent, it was only a formality to her being totally nude.

As the two completely naked beauties stood before him, Amy asked, "well, how do you like your presents?"

"Oh...my...God," was all that Robert could muster.

As he absentmindedly stepped out of his bunched trousers and boxers, Debra advanced to stand between his knees, and began to rub his shoulders.

He looked pleadingly at Amy, who reassured him, "go ahead sweetie, anything goes tonight...go ahead and play with your gift."

Doing something he had fantasized about for years, Robert reached out with both hands and cupped Debra's amazing tits. He squeezed them and bounced them in his hands, almost like he was weighing them. His hands were so huge that her enormous breasts almost seemed small. He rolled her gumdrop nipples between his oversized fingers, causing her to moan, and bite her lower lip. He leaned forward, and using both hands, he presented her right breast to his mouth and began to suckle her rosy nipple. As he alternated nipples, Amy sat beside him on the bed and stroked his massive erection. He licked and sucked Debra's wonderful breasts as she ran her fingers through the back of his hair.

Amy handed Robert the bottle of baby oil she kept by the bed, saying, " here, sweetie, I know there is something you've always wanted to do."

He glanced at her knowingly, and proceeded to squirt oil the entire length of his pole; then he stood and began to run his slippery cock up and down between the fleshy tits in front of him. Debra helped out by squeezing her breasts together around the huge erection making love to her chest. On the upstroke, she leaned down and licked the pre-cum out of his slit. She opened her mouth and on every stroke, three or four inches of his cock were enveloped by her shiny red lips. Amy began to feel the eroticism, and absentmindedly rubbed her sparsely covered mound. Robert couldn't believe the sight as he looked down and watched his cock sawing between his sister-in-law's amazing tits, and then disappearing into her waiting mouth.

He increased his pace and Debra, her hand between her legs, noticed, asking him, " isn't there somewhere else you would rather deposit that load?"

Robert looked hesitantly at his loving wife, still massaging her crotch, who grinned slyly and told him, "we are your anniversary gifts; to be used any way you desire, Yogi."

Debra, feeling the heat of passion, wasted no time in pushing Robert's torso back on the bed; and as he scooted up to lay fully on his back, she straddled his legs and grabbed his pole with both hands. She gathered all the oil from her chest that she could, and made sure his mammoth cock was as slippery as possible. She could feel the juices forming drops between her slit and didn't think lubrication would be a problem as long as that incredibly large head could make it past her lips. Debra had never had anything even close to that size inside her; but she couldn't wait to feel it. As Robert just lay back on the pillows, as close to heaven as he could imagine, Debra raised up on her knees as far as she could, poised over his tree-trunk.

Robert ran his large hands up and down her silky thighs, mumbling, "mmm; so smooth."

Debra's sultry response was, "I shaved everything this morning...just for you."She reached down with her fingers and spread her pussy lips as wide as they would go, as Amy assisted by grasping her husband's penis and aiming it straight up at Debra's, now open, hole.

Debra was as horny as she had ever been, and yet she was filled with trepidation. She was actually afraid that she would not be able to accommodate such a gigantic cock; that he might actually tear her lips. Her passion won the battle as she began to very slowly lower her body. When his huge crown first made contact with her open slit, she paused to gather her courage; and thought to herself, "if little Amy can fit that thing inside her...so can I." As she continued to deliberately descend, his head began to spread her pussy lips obscenely wide, trying to penetrate her channel. She grit her teeth as her lips stretched to permit the penetration she so craved. Suddenly there as an audible "pop" as his crown broke through her opening and into her juicy cunt. "Ohhhh, wow," was all she could say as she purposefully lowered her cunt onto his giant cock; slowly impaling herself on his skewer. Inch by incredible inch it stretched her cunt walls to their extreme. As it penetrated her, she felt like even her belly was full. Looking down, she was certain that her stomach was actually distended by the invader. Amy let go, as his entire cock disappeared inside Debra's pussy. When her bald mound was finally seated on his lap, Debra just sat back, relaxed, and marveled at the feeling inside her.

Robert watched as his cock slowly disappeared inside the cunt of the woman he had fantasized about so often. Watching it being swallowed by her pussy lips was a dream come true. Her cunt was so incredibly snug around his cock; it was as if her hands were squeezing him tightly. The inside of her pussy was so hot, it felt like it was on fire. He wanted to ram up into her, but he knew he had to be a gentleman for a while longer, and wait until she was used to his size. For reasons she could not comprehend, Amy was immensely turned on by the sight of her husband's cock inside her best friend's pussy. She lay down beside Robert, reached down under the bed, and produced his NYPD issue baton; which she quickly coated with baby oil. Debra, just momentarily relaxing as she sat fully impaled on Robert's lap; noticed Amy and had a quizzical expression on her face.

shaggy77
shaggy77
586 Followers
12