Everybody Loves Raymond: Debra and the Lodge

Story Info
Debra earns money at the lodge.
4.1k words
4.62
52.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
584 Followers

(fictional story about fictional characters in the public domain)

Frank's (her father-in-law) lodge buddy Garvin had presented her with a business proposition and a desperate Debra had reluctantly accepted it. The taxes on the lodge building had skyrocketed and the lodge members were in danger of losing it. They needed to raise a lot of money quickly and Garvin had come up with the best suggestion: since it was an all male club; they would charge top dollar; sell tickets to members and their friends; and hire an exotic dancer for the night.

One of Garvin's buddies from the Army booked and managed "adult" shows in the tri-state area, and had guaranteed a fair fee. Ticket sales had produced enough money for the taxes and everything was set until the day before the show when the featured performer had gotten into a car accident and broken her leg. Now Garvin and John (the show's manager) were desperate to quickly find a replacement. The first woman Garvin thought of was Debra. All the lodge members lusted after her and she had often helped out with party's. When he approached Debra, Garvin assured her all she had to do was strip down to some skimpy underwear, and do a couple of suggestive dances in her lingerie.

Normally, of course, Debra would have laughed at his proposition, but she was desperately in need of fast cash. With Ray (her NY Newsday sportswriter husband) often out of town covering some sporting event; and the kids in school and activities; Debra had become increasingly bored and had discovered online gambling. It had started innocently enough as a way to pass time but, like so many internet activities, it had quickly gotten out of control and obsessive. She now had reached her limit on her credit cards from replenishing her gaming account.

She couldn't let Ray ; or worse yet, her bitch of a mother-in-law Marie; find out, so she had agreed to perform. Things had come together perfectly : Ray was out of town covering the Knicks; her NYPD Sergeant brother-in-law Robert was working that night; and Frank was so pissed that Garvin was getting all the credit and praise for saving the lodge that he wouldn't set foot in the hall "unless Hell froze over."

Marie had agreed to baby sit while Debra attended a "PTA meeting, and went out for coffee with some of the other parents." Debra didn't even feel bad about lying to Marie.

Garvin was overjoyed when Debra agreed to his proposal. He never let on that there was no way people would have paid the exorbitant amount the tickets cost for just a strip-tease. John had assured him that he had handled these situations before and the show would go off without a hitch.

Debra found herself much more excited than apprehensive that night as she dressed for the "PTA meeting." She figured that as long as these men were going to see her in her underwear...she might as well tease them real good. She selected her sheerest black lace underwear. The skimpy bra barely contained her magnificent 38D cup breasts , and her large brown areola and nipples were actually visible if you looked closely enough. Her tits would jiggle nicely, she thought to herself. The matching bikini panties just barely concealed the bright red landing strip she kept trimmed right above her slit; but left her firm, round ass completely exposed. She assured herself, "if those old lechers can still get a hard-on, there is going to be plenty of wood tonight." She covered the black lace with a conservative blouse and skirt. As she left the house, she felt exhilarated and sexy.

John had finished setting out a few simple props and was now awaiting the arrival of his new star. Without his featured performer, he knew the show would be much more difficult to stage; so he just hoped this Debra that Garvin had hired was a looker. No matter how good the show was, the audience would never be happy if the girl wasn't beautiful. Garvin had said she was a 30's housewife with long red hair and large breasts, so John was optimistic.

When Debra arrived at the lodge she was surprised to find the parking lot full; a rare occurrence for a lodge whose membership had been dwindling. She parked next to the building and went in through the side kitchen entrance ..she really didn't want to mingle before dancing; she was nervous enough.

Garvin greeted her with a huge smile and open arms, "woo hoo...Debra's here!"

He pulled Debra to the side and informed her that for the fee they had charged for the tickets; she was going to have to do more than just a simple strip-tease. She would have to strip totally naked and maybe perform a little self-gratification ; possibly with a toy.

She was totally shocked and outraged; blood rushing to her head; as she responded, " you old lecher; you must be crazy if you think I'm going to do anything like that."

She turned to leave, when she heard Garvin say, "we'll give you a bigger cut of the money."

Normally she would have just stormed out; but just that afternoon, two collection agencies had called her house threatening to send collectors right to her house if she didn't pay the complete balance on her cards. She was desperate, and she knew Garvin had said the magic words. She thought to herself, "what's the worst that could happen..most of the men in the audience probably weren't even members of the lodge; and she would never see them again. Bottom line: she needed the money!

She responded to Garvin in the only way she could; given the circumstances; "alright, I'll do it; but I'm not doing it sober. You're going to have to delay the show a few minutes while I deaden my senses."

Even though the lodge had lost it's liquor-license; Debra knew that they kept a few bottles hidden for the members. She made a beeline for the cabinet where they were hidden, and selected a liter bottle of scotch. She was not a drinker of hard alcohol; she could barely hold a couple glasses of wine; but this was an exceptional occasion. She didn't even bother to look for a glass; unscrewing the top and putting the bottle directly to her lips. The liquid burned her throat as she poured it straight down; not wanting to even taste it. She must have downed half the bottle before coming up for air. Since she hadn't eaten anything for hours; she reasoned she would be feeling the effects momentarily. Since she was not used to liquor; she would probably be lucky if she didn't pass our completely.

Garvin observed all this, then introduced her to John and said, "I'll tell everyone you're here."

As he went through the swinging doors, Debra glanced out and saw that the room was completely packed with men. Most were old lodge geezers,and luckily there were many she didn't recognize and figured they were friends or relatives of members. She noticed that they had erected a makeshift stage complete with a stripper's pole, and there was a small bench with what looked like a folded blanket on it.

John looked Debra up and down; shook her hand; and told her that if she needed to change, the bathroom was all clean.

She had applied some bright red lipstick inn the car and told him, "no, my only prop is here in my purse." She proceeded to withdraw a pair of red high heels which she reasoned would make her already shapely legs look even better.

John remarked, "the sexy suburban housewife look...it could work."

"Don't worry Debra," he assured her, "I've helped dozens of amateurs get through this. You just relax; let yourself go; and tease the Hell out of them."

John signaled to Garvin, and Garvin did his best Ed McMahon impression as he shouted to the crowd, "heeeeres Debra!"

As Debra emerged from the kitchen, the roar from all those men in that packed room was almost deafening. She strutted across the stage in her heels and yelled, "Hi boys!" John pushed a button on a huge boom-box and blasted music through the room.

It was an old "stripper song" and the words swirled through Debra's head: " hey big spender...."

She strutted to the center of the stage; faced the audience; swayed with the music; and started to unbutton her blouse. After the first two buttons, her mammoth cleavage was revealed and the whistles started. Debra was feeling good as she un tucked her blouse; finished unbuttoning it; and flashed it open several times. She swayed as she eased the blouse off her left arm, then her right. As she waved the blouse over her head , her massive breasts bounced and jiggled in their black lace. She did a couple turns as she eased the zipper on her skirt down farther and farther. She stopped, stood straight, and let go of her skirt. It slid slowly down her wonderful taut legs, and when it reached the floor, she stepped out of it and kicked it aside.

Now only her most private parts were concealed and she had never felt more excited. Debra twirled around the pole, and with her back to the audience, bent over from the waist and touched the floor. In this position there was only a thin strip of lace, running up her ass crack, separating her from the audience. Her firm, round cheeks were in full display, and they were wonderful. She actually reached back and spanked herself. Debra felt so sexy ,and moisture was forming between her legs, as she stood up and started swaying again.

The deal had been a couple dances in her underwear, right, thought Debra...but everyone was shouting "more" and she felt an inexplicable desire and compulsion to accommodate them. She had no way of knowing that the drugs had taken over her subconscious making her susceptible to any suggestion. She decided to give them their money's worth, and with her back still to the crowd; she reached behind her; undid her bra clasp; slid the straps down her arms; and tossed it aside. She then extended her arms to the side and twirled around, exposing her magnificent tits to the audience. She swayed back and forth and her "twins" bounced and swayed like they had minds of their own. The crowd went wild and kept screaming for "more."

Debra felt like all her inhibitions had left her body and her crotch was damp, as she felt herself reaching for the waistband of her panties. She hooked her thumbs under the lace; pulled her panties down over her hips; and let them drift to the floor. The suburban housewife was now completely nude (except for the red heels) in front of a roomful of men; and she was magnificently beautiful.

The cheering was so loud, Debra actually curtsied before twirling around the pole and strutting back and forth across the stage. She was uncontrollably horny as she started to fondle her own breasts. All her inhibitions and basically all her free-will had been taken away by the scotch , as she pinched her own gum-drop sized nipples. She stood, legs apart, on stage as she reached her right hand down between her legs; cupped her pussy mound; and ran her middle finger all the way up the entire length of her slit.

Debra thought to herself, "oh my God I am so fucking horny...I need something, anything, inside me now."

John had crossed the stage and was spreading a blanket beside Debra. He whispered something in her ear as he helped her sit down on the blanket; and then spread out a rolled-up towel he had brought with him. Inside the towel was a bottle of lube and a clear, double-headed dildo about 18 inches long. He squirted lube on the length of the dong and left the stage.

The blanket was fleece and Debra couldn't believe how soft and plush it felt against her bare ass. She now felt disoriented and was able to focus on only one thing at a time. To Debra, the audience did not even exist, and the only thing that presently mattered was the fire between her legs. She sat facing the audience; spread her legs wide; raised and bent her knees; reached down with both hands and hooked her fingers inside her cunt lips. She then proceeded to spread her cunt open as wide as she could get it, until her hole was completely open. It was like she was trying to look inside of it. Everyone in the audience could see pink and were cheering wildly.

This included Garvin, who had started a video camera at the side of the stage . A few months ago he would have never condoned this show, but then Debra had found out the lodge members only wanted her around so they could ogle her "caboose." She had been livid; scolded them like little children; and had since acted superior...this was their revenge. The video would serve two purposes: one was that Garvin had always wanted to see Debra naked and he would be able to relive this moment forever; and provide him with extortion material in case she changed her mind after the show and tried to say she was forced .

Onstage, Debra had caught sight of the dildo and knew just what to do with it. She let her pussy close up and grasped the artificial cock in both hands. It was already slick, but she knew she didn't need that because her own juices were leaking out of her cunt and soaking the blanket. Her cunt felt like it was burning and she needed relief, so; in one motion, she positioned the head of the dildo at the entrance to her slit and, with both hands, jammed it as deep inside her pussy as it would go until it hit her cervix. She threw her head back, screamed , and started convulsing...cum pouring out around the dildo and streaming down her ass cheeks. She released the plastic cock and started to pinch her nipples.

It was quite a sight: an absolutely gorgeous, completely naked woman, with 5 inches of a clear dildo sticking out of her totally bald pussy; fondling her massive and marvelous breasts, writhing around on stage completely oblivious to her surroundings. But to Debra, this still wasn't enough...she needed more. She grasped the end of the dildo with her left hand and began to thrust it in and out of her cunt as hard and fast as she could. With her right hand, she reached down and started to pinch her jellybean sized clit.

Garvin, and every other audience member were completely silent and mesmerized, as they all stroked their cocks through their pants. The flash of cameras and cell phones seemed to be constant.

Debra was in a constant state of orgasm as she continued to fuck the dildo deep inside her cunt. Sweat was pouring from her forehead and she finally lay back exhausted. She was still horny as hell, but she felt so tired. Her arms and legs felt heavy and she was just totally relaxed.

John had seen this reaction many times and the timing was perfect. The scotch had taken effect and she would be totally compliant now. As a spent Debra lay there with the dildo still protruding from her pussy, John again approached her onstage; to the "boos" from the feverish audience. He retrieved the towel and wiped the perspiration from Debra's face and magnificent chest. With his glove hands, he then gently slid the fake cock out of her cunt and wrapped it in the towel... Garvin had told him he planned to auction it off at the end of the night.

John then reached for the special bench; which resembled a workout bench, and was padded; and positioned it center stage. He helped an alcohol induced, dazed Debra to stand; folded and spread the blanket on the bench; and assisted Debra in lying back on it. He positioned her spread legs on each side of the bench, and couldn't help admiring her marvelous body. She put up no resistance and just offered a blank stare as he squirted her pussy mound with lube; although after her workout, she really didn't need it. The scotch had taken full effect now, and she was barely conscious; all her inhibition now removed. John turned to the crowd and announced, "and now for the audience participation portion of the show!"

As the audience cheered and clapped, John disappeared into the supply room just offstage; and when he emerged he was carrying a large bowl filled with ticket stubs. AS the audience members had arrived, half of each ticket had been placed in the bowl; and now numbers would be drawn to indicate the order in which they got to sample "the main attraction." AS the numbers were drawn, a line formed down the aisle next to the outside wall.

The first lucky participant was an old lodge geezer named Herb. As he approached the prone Debra on stage he was already fishing his wrinkled cock out of his pants. She looked up; saw the worm-like penis dangling by her head; and opened her mouth like a baby bird anticipating being fed. She sucked his still flaccid cock into her mouth and appeared to be trying to swallow him whole. After a couple of minutes of this vacuum-like suction, he finally achieved a hard-on. Herb threw his head back and his eyes rolled back in his head as he enjoyed Debra's mouth.

The second man called was a stranger and resembled a construction worker as he climbed onto the stage impatiently. As he got near the bench; his boots,socks,jeans and boxers went flying and every other man in the room inhaled when they saw the weapon hanging between his legs. His already erect cock bobbed in front of him like a third arm. It had to have been thirteen inches long and as thick as some of their forearms. The truly amazing aspect was the head, which was the size of an orange. It was what many would have labeled a "horse-cock." He positioned himself between Debra's wide-spread legs; reached forward with both hands; spread her cunt lips apart as wide as possible; nudged his cock-head between her slit; and in one violent thrust, jammed the entire length of his monster cock deep into Debra's belly. If she hadn't been so well lubricated already; and in such a dazed state; she probably would have screamed out in pain; but she just glanced down and continued to suck on her "worm."

Everyone else in the room gasped at the sight. His cock was so huge that her stomach actually looked swollen. The stranger had no intention of making love to Debra; he wanted to fuck her for all she was worth. He began to withdraw and jam his log into her with all his strength. He was punishing her cunt with his battering cock. As he withdrew, her cunt lips clung to his cock, before being jammed back inside her. He continued to hammer into Debra's pussy until sweat was pouring from his forehead.

Two other lodge members came up onstage and each began to suck on one of Debra's wonderful nipples, as they massaged her flattened out tits. Herb finally reached orgasm and dribbled his cum down her throat before immediately going limp. Debra just lay there, apparently oblivious to her situation, as another stranger approached, and jammed his cock past her lipstick-coated lips. The monstrous cock stretching her cunt exploded deep inside her, flooding her pussy with semen. As the construction worker's cock slipped out of Debra; it was Garvin's turn.

His preference was anal; so everyone else stopped enjoying Debra while they got her to turn over on her stomach. The two that had been munching on her nipples, wrapped her hands around their cocks and instinct seemed to take over as she began jerking them off. Garvin squirted some lube on her ass crack; spread her truly firm, and outstanding cheeks apart; nudged his cock-head into her tight anus; and pushed forward with steady pressure. He popped past her sphincter muscle and rammed his cock, balls-deep, into her ass hole.

"Take that, you stuck-up bitch," he muttered through his teeth.

As Garvin continued to saw into her ass, and she steadily jerked the other two cocks; another stranger tried to jam his prick down her throat, as she tilted her head sideways. Garvin smiled at the camera he had set up, as he furiously fucked Debra's ass. It didn't take him long to spurt his seed inside her as he withdrew and tried to jerk a few drops on her back.

The next two were strangers and they said they had an idea for something different. They all helped Debra stand, as they removed the blanket from the bench and spread it on the floor again. One of the men lay on the blanket with his sizable cock pointing straight at the ceiling as two other men assisted Debra in straddling the man on the blanket. They proceeded to lower her body until his hard cock was poised at the entrance to her pussy, and then they let her fall; impaling herself on his pole. Then they lay her back so that she was laying on his chest. She was quite a sight laying on top of this stranger; his cock deep inside her pussy and her magnificent tits flattened out on her chest as she just stared at the ceiling.

shaggy77
shaggy77
584 Followers
12