Everybody Loves Raymond: Girls Night In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
592 Followers

As the bottle quit spraying; Debra replaced the bottle tip with her tongue; and she began to drink and slurp the Ginger Ale, mixed with Stephania's juices, as it poured out of her cunt.

Stephania reacted, "oh Debra, that-a feels so-a nice."

Amy began to kiss Stephania; sharing the whipped-cream that was still on her lips; and their tongues played with each other. Debra inserted two fingers on her right hand into Stephania's pussy, and began working them around inside; spreading them apart and scraping the sides of her tunnel. She added a third, and then a forth finger; as Stephania squirmed on the sofa. Amy began to tweak both Stephania's perky nipples, as they both watched Debra finger her pussy. Debra, knowing that Stephania's pussy had easily stretched to accept four fingers; cupped all five fingers together, and gently, but forcefully, thrust her entire hand up into her cunt. Stephania moaned loudly as Debra began to fist her pussy; going wrist deep inside her. Debra began to expand her fingers and tickle Stephania's "g-spot" from inside her cunt; as Amy munched on her rock-hard nipples.

Stephania's body stiffened, then jerked hard, as she screamed, " mama mia, holy shit," and her cum flooded out of her pussy; giving Marie's afghan another soaking.

Debra thought to herself, "that blanket is going to need a good washing," as she slowly withdrew her fist from Stephania's wide-stretched cunt.

Stephania threw herself back against the sofa from exhaustion, as Amy leaned against her; laying her head on the natural cushions on Stephania's chest. Debra stuck each finger in her mouth and sucked; like she was licking the excess barbeque sauce from ribs; and savored Stephania's taste. Still kneeling between Stephania's splayed legs; she thought her still wide spread hole resembled a train tunnel: large, round, dark and moist with her juices.

As Debra joined them on the sofa; she put her arms around Amy's naked body; hugged her tenderly and whispered, "don't get too comfortable young lady; it's your turn. We both know you're not a total virgin."

"It's true," Amy blushed, "although I've never enjoyed a man...I have practiced for the occasion."

Stephania asked, " you-a mean that you and Roberto never...."

"No," Amy interrupted, "he was a perfect gentleman. We decided to wait until we were sure where our relationship was headed."

"I almost a-ripped his clothes off, and he a-still didn't touch-a me," Stephania admitted, " I a-was starting to a-think he was...how you say...a-gay."

The trio looked at each other, and burst out laughing...the kind of hearty, boundless, seemingly endless laughter that can only emanate from someone who has had too much to drink. As the laughter subsided, Debra and Stephania leaned into Amy, who was seated between them, and each took one of her completely rigid nipples in their mouths, and nibbled. They each slid a hand down to caress her creamy thighs; and traced her puffy mound with their forefingers, as they searched for her slit. It wasn't difficult to find, as a steady drip of her juices was seeping out and, once again, soaking Marie's blanket. The more they tickled the sparse fuzz between her legs; the lower Amy slumped on the sofa, until her ass was completely off the edge of the cushion.

As if by telepathy, they simultaneously slid a forefinger inside Amy's juicy cunt; causing her to moan, "oh sweet Jesus that feels good."

They bit down on her sensitive nipples; each adding a second finger inside her pussy; and Amy shuddered violently as her cum gushed from her hole and dribbled down between her ass cheeks. Debra immediately withdrew her fingers and slid to the floor between Amy's legs. She proceeded to lap up every drop she could gather. She drew her tongue all the way up between Amy's round little ass cheeks, to the bottom of her slit, trying to catch every precious drop. She dipped it into Amy and actually drank from her pussy.

As Debra gazed between Amy's thighs, she thought, " yep, just as I thought...every woman's pussy is unique; just like a fingerprint." She reached for the pepperoni stick and the bottle of olive oil; as Amy and Stephania played tongue tag. Using Marie's afghan as a towel, she spread olive oil the entire length of the stick; and applied the residue on her hands to Amy's anus; which was completely off the edge of the cushion. She requested Amy, "could you please raise up just a little; I want you to try something."

Amy saw the oily stick ;felt Debra's hand massaging her cheeks and her eyes flew open wide as she protested, " oh I don't think so Deb...I've never...."

Stephania cut in, " oh Amy, you like."

Amy surrendered, "I'm in your hands...literally."

Stephania slid to the floor, joining Debra between Amy's legs; and gently parted Amy's perfectly round cheeks. Debra nudged the tip of the oily stick against Amy's anus; and slowly pushed forward, sliding it past her ass hole. She continued pushing until about six inches were in Amy's ass; looked up anxiously; and inquired if Amy was OK. A slight moan, and the smile on Amy's face was all the answer she needed. Debra left about eight inches of the pepperoni still protruding from Amy's quivering ass; grabbed the fat cucumber, and coated it with olive oil. She dug her fingernails deeply into one end of the cucumber to grip it; while Stephania quickly spread Amy's pussy lips. As Debra poised the tip of the cucumber at Amy's slit; she paused to marvel that Amy's cunt was a completely different shade of pink than Stephania's.

Debra prodded the tip of the cucumber against Amy's slit; wedging it between her lips; and then forcefully pushed it up inside Amy's cunt until the entire vegetable was buried in her belly. It was a good thing she had embedded her fingernails in the green dildo; because it was incredibly slippery, and she would have lost it up inside Amy's hole. Debra, one in each hand, very slowly withdrew the stick and the cucumber; enjoying the creamy white liquid now coating the cuke. She twirled the objects as she forcefully slid them up inside Amy again; and Stephania reached both hands up and tweaked Amy's engorged nipples.

Amy convulsed violently and screamed, "God almighty...fuck me Deb, fuck me!"

Stephania took over the pepperoni and she and Debra commenced to jam the objects into Amy's battered holes. Maybe Amy had never been with a man; but she was now being double-penetrated by her two best friends. Amy braced her bare feet on the floor as they continued to violently fuck her holes. She didn't think that anything in the world could possibly feel any better...well maybe two actual cocks; but she was pretty sure she would never know about that. She could feel the two objects almost rubbing together inside her belly. They were shoving the stick and cucumber up into her with increasing force and speed causing her almost constant orgasms. Debra had reached her free hand up and was pinching Amy's swollen clit between her fingers. Amy's cunt absolutely exploded; as her cum shot out all over Debra's wrist. Amy's body suddenly went limp, and she melted into the sofa cushions; totally spent and exhausted.

As Stephania extracted the pepperoni and tossed it on the floor; Debra withdrew the huge vegetable from Amy's now wide hole; and sat back on the rug with her legs spread. She looked at the slippery cucumber still attached to her fingernails; had an immediate brainstorm; and without hesitation, rammed the green dildo up inside her own cunt.

"Holy crap, that's nice," she exclaimed as she commenced to fuck herself.

As Amy lay on the sofa sapped of all strength; Stephania reached for the wine bottle, still slick with Debra's cum; set it up on the floor; raised up on her knees; straddled it with the tip nestled between her long pussy lips; and proceeded to lower herself until the entire bottle was up inside her cunt.She was completely impaled by the glass dildo. She leaned back; sat on the rug; and Debra could see the round, green bottom of the bottle inside Stephania's pussy; stretching her lips impossibly wide. Debra began to shove the cucumber into her pussy as hard as she could; her wonderful tits flopping uncontrollably around on her chest. Seeing this, Stephania grasped the bottom of the bottle with her fingers and began to vigorously , but carefully to fuck herself. Stephania and Debra retained eye contact as they fucked themselves; battering their pussy's with the improvised dildos.

Just as Debra's body began to writhe with pleasure; the end of the cucumber broke off in her hand, leaving the tip attached to her fingernails; and the majority inside her cunt.

Debra held her hand up in front of her as she recovered from her orgasm; and simply cursed, "shit."

She glanced over at Stephania who was twirling the bottle in her cunt; the smooth glass scraping deep inside her. She drew the bottle almost completely out of her pussy; and then used the ridged tip to stimulate her aroused "g-spot." Stephania's stretched out cunt remained wide open even though only the slim neck of the bottle was still inside. She jerked and moaned; and Debra knew the bottle had done it's job as a cock substitute. Stephania lay back on the rug hard, and let the bottle roll across the floor, where it stopped with a "clank" when it hit the TV stand. Debra reached out, found the discarded pepperoni; and tossed it in Stephania's direction. It bounced; brushed against her left leg; and she raised her head with an inquisitive look on her face.

Debra held up her hand with the cucumber tip still sticking to it; and Stephania knew immediately what had happened. As she crawled on her hands and knees toward Debra; they simultaneously broke into laughter. Stephania lay her head on Debra's stomach and extended her arm toward the ceiling, showing Debra her incredibly long,slender fingers; tipped with acrylic nail extensions. Debra spread her legs farther; concentrated; and tried to expel the lump in her pussy by contracting her vaginal muscles; but the cucumber was too bulky. Stephania slid her head down Debra's stomach until it rested just below her belly button. As she inhaled Debra's carnal scent, Stephania slid her first three fingers up inside her cunt; making contact with the errant cucumber. She stabbed at it with her nails; hooked it easily; and tugged the vegetable out of her pussy.

Debra felt the cuke sliding out of her hole, and said to Stephania, " thank you; it would have been difficult explaining that to Ray. Save it though; I'll serve it to him for dinner."

Again, they both laughed heartily; as they turned their attention to the sofa where an exhausted Amy was snoring. They woke her; all three naked friends ascended the stairs; and collapsed onto Debra's bed together. They shared some drunken comments about the nights events; and then slipped into a deep sleep; all with satisfied smiles on their faces.


(Thank you very much for all your feedback and story suggestions...please keep it coming. I wrote this story for everyone who requested that Amy get involved.)

shaggy77
shaggy77
592 Followers
12