Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both entranced; I watched her lips suck me inward as she watched my cock make its way deeper and deeper. Completely coupled, we paused to enjoy the sensation. My cock had completely disappeared, only the top of her pussy showed, her clit retreated. Britt stared intently as I licked my finger and reached for her trigger; I watched her belly tighten in anticipation. She stared silently at my finger, as it got closer and closer. Her climax started before I even made contact and just a brief touch set off a series of convulsions that rippled up my cock, pulling me deeper yet.

"AH FFUUUCCCKKK, "she moaned, her face turning red as the orgasm took possession of her body. I marveled at how every inch of her body participated in her ecstasy. I took a second to look around again outside the truck. The only soul I saw was somebody's grandmother walking her little dog through the park.

The temperature had risen greatly in the cab and I reached down and grabbed the cold drink from Subway that miraculously survived our acrobatic disrobing. Britt sipped on it gratefully, and I, always the brat, flexed my cock, which was still buried deep within. Caught off guard, she nearly dropped the drink, "Oh you little shit," she glared and then squeezed me tight with her talented pussy.

"Gimme that, "I said as I took the drink away from her, taking a sip and putting it back in the holder.

We stared at each other for a moment. Britt with her back to the passenger door, her left leg tucked between the seat back and me. Her right leg hung off the seat, her foot under the steering wheel. Her shirt was bunched up under her breasts, her flat stomach in tension. I had my shirt in a similar state and my right leg was under her left and also tucked in between her and the seat back. My right leg was over her left and I could almost touch the passenger door with my foot. Awkward, but a sexy fucking sight, and I told her so.

"You look so fucking hot, so nasty. I think I'll just fuck you now until you scream." And then I slid my ass forward, bottoming out.

"Oh yeah, "she answered with a moan, assuming a challenge, "well your cock feels so good in my cunt that I'm going to fuck you until you blow your load into my womb." And she pushed back, so deep her clit rolled out of under its protective cover.

Challenge made, challenge accepted, Britt planted her right foot on the side of the steering column forcing me to plant my left foot on the hand hold that was part of the front dash. The battle for supremacy began as we fucked each other, pushing off the steering column and the dash board.

"Oh fuck, "She groaned as I planted my foot and then grabbed her leg, pulling her tight to my groin. Britt pushed off the steering column and then pushed back on the passenger door, driving her pussy down my length. We kept this up at a slow pace, pausing between each stroke to grind and rotate; our butts rising and falling off the seat. Sweat burned my eyes as I watched my cock piston in and out of her sweet snatch.

Knowing it had to come to an end soon, we developed a rhythm; push, pull, push, and pull. Britt's eyes, black with passion stared intently at our connection. I alternated from her face, then downward. I saw it first in her face as her eyes narrowed in concentration and then looked down to see her stomach muscles begin to contract. Then I felt it, her pussy grasping at my cock, begging me to send her over the edge. Without hesitation I flexed, willing my cock to thicken as I drove hard, one last time. Fearing I had blown the end right off my cock, I came and I came and I came until my stomach muscles hurt.

Meanwhile, feeling my final lunge, Britt's eyes bugged out and her mouth opened wide, as though to scream, but no sounds were emitted. There were no sounds, but there was certainly a flood. For the second time since we had been together, Britt ejaculated with a force that sent fluids squirting out all around my cock. And as she came, I came; in a rhythm like the one that got us here. There was nothing to do but let it stop in its own time, kind of like riding out an earthquake.

Finally, soaked from sweat, semen and my lover's version of cum, we let out a collective sigh and collapsed, spent.

"Fuck, "she groaned, "I have never...."

"Me neither, "was my only response.

Somehow we managed to disengage and I spun Britt around and pulled her to me so she was leaning back into me, both sets of legs pointing in the general direction of the passenger door. Somehow the Subway drink had survived our antics and we slowly cooled down. Next thing I knew, I was waking up, my girl snuggled up and sleeping soundly in my arms. I twisted enough to see it was nearly two hours since I had pulled into the parking lot. Glancing out, another old lady was now on duty, walking her little dog down the path. The foot-long was still on the dash, untouched.

**Early that evening**

"Red Brick Photography, Brittany speaking."

"Hi, you sexy thing, "I responded.

"Hi yourself, you nasty boy. Are you finished for the day?"

"Yeah, I think I got caught up. Sure glad I didn't have any fixed appointments this afternoon."

"Well, "she said, "I didn't get everything done that I wanted to either and I blame it all on you."

"My fault? All I did was bring you a sandwich."

"Yeah right; well that wasn't sandwich that was running down my leg all the way back to the studio, "She laughed.

"Okay, I'll admit that was probably the best lunch break of all time. So back to business; anything I need to know about?"

"Well, we did get a delivery time for the El Camino. They figure it will be here mid-afternoon, between 1 and 3. The wall looks great. I think I heard the guys say that it was ready for paint."

"Perfect timing, "I said. "So what are your plans for tonight, "I asked hopefully.

"I should go home, "she said. "I have laundry to do and with the delivery tomorrow, and trying to get the website up, and then the shoot on Saturday, it may be my only chance to get some things done there."

"Okay, "I said, trying not to sound disappointed. "I have some computer work I need to get done and I need to make sure I have enough lights for the shoot. I meant to check that earlier, but I've been somewhat distracted."

"Oh no, "she laughed, "Don't even try to blame me. This is a two way street and you are just as guilty as I am."

"Alright, well, if I don't get there before you leave, I'll see you tomorrow. I love you and thanks for all your help and, well, you know, the rest."

"What, oh you mean the mind-blowing sex? Well, I should be thanking you too; for the job and of course, the mind-blowing sex. I love you so much!"

**Very early the next morning**

I was dreaming that I was stranded on a desert island, one of two survivors of a shipwreck. The other lucky soul was a beautiful French woman. As you'd expect, she spoke no English and I spoke no French. Tall and well built, she was naturally distraught and clung to me, afraid of being alone. In my dream, we were on the beach, watching for passing ships. Bored with nothing else to do, Colette; her name would have to be Colette, was giving me a blow job as I kept a constant vigil on the horizon. Just as I was about to reward my French compatriot for a job well done, something changes; something not in the script, a finger probing my ass. Out of focus, I see a blonde head bobbing up and down. How do you say 'Oh baby, do that again' in French? All my muddled brain can come up with is "Bon Jour."

Britt looks up with and says with a questioning look, "Bon Jour to you too, "and then returns to the task at hand.

Wet dream or reality, I really don't care at this point. Gripping the sheets with both my hands, my paramour, real or imagined took me deep in her throat as I came hard.

Satisfied that I had no more to give, Britt slid up for a good morning kiss. "Good morning lover, I hope that was okay."

"Anytime you want to wake me, I think that would be the preferred method," returning the kiss.

"What, "she asked, "was the French all about?"

I explained my dream as I ran my hand through her hair. "It must have been the movie we watched the other night, but I don't recall any French women in it, "she said as she tweaked one of my nipples.

I glanced at the clock and saw that it was not yet 6 a.m. "Not that I'm complaining, but what are you doing here this early?"

"I just woke up early and Kate and Gina were asleep in the other bed, so I just thought I might as well get up. I knew you would be getting up soon, so I just came on over. I'm really getting excited about the shoot and after not getting much done yesterday'" poking me in the ribs, "I figured I would get an early start."

"Well as an employer, "I kidded as I hugged her tight, "I certainly appreciate a self-starter. Now, if you'll excuse me, I really need to pee."

"If you must; "she said in mock exasperation, "you go do your thing and I'll make us some breakfast."

I took a quick, but lonely shower and was greeted by the smell of bacon as I stepped out to dry off. I quickly finished up and got dressed and headed to the kitchen. Britt had it ready and waiting, coffee, fruit, eggs with bacon, and even sourdough toast.

I stepped up behind her and hugged her tight, nuzzling her neck and nibbling at her ear. "You know, you're setting a dangerous precedent here. I could really get used to this kind of treatment."

"So you think you should get a wake-up BJ and breakfast every morning?"

"Well, if I started to get fat, I could just eat pussy in the morning. That should be pretty low-cal, "I teased as I tweaked her nipples through her t-shirt.

Britt twisted in my arms and we kissed. "I think a pussy-rich diet may be very good for you. I know I got a good protein supplement this morning. Now sit down and eat before it gets cold."

"Yes dear, "I answered. "So the El Camino comes in this afternoon. Are you going to be here then?"

"Yeah, I think I have a full day here. I want to get the website up and then I'm sure there will be a lot of tweaking to do once it is published. Oh, and I had another thought last night. Should we have some liability insurance for the company? After all, we are going to have some expensive cars in here."

"Damn, you are good, "I answered. "I hadn't even thought about that, but you're right. I also have to look into payroll, worker's comp and all that now that I have an employee," I said as I reached over and ran my hand up her thigh.

Britt put her hand on mine, "watch it there Buster; that could be considered sexual harassment."

I smiled back as she moved my hand closer to the promise land. "Let's not sweat the employer/employee thing too much yet. My rent is covered for the summer and you never know; if this thing really picks up, I may want a piece of the action, "letting out a little moan as my hand rested on her crotch.

"We'll see, "I said as I my fingers tapped a rhythm on her satin running shorts. "I'd hate to screw up the piece of the action that I'm getting now."

"Oh, don't you worry, "She said as she pushed on my fingers, "the action is only going to get better, I promise," and she shuddered slightly.

Timing being everything, there was a loud banging coming from outside. "Crap, "I said as I looked at my watch, "the guys are here to finish up the wall and paint it. I meant to open the door before they got here, but I got distracted," giving her crotch a squeeze.

Britt gave my butt a swat as I made for the front door. "Hang on, "I yelled as I jogged to the main door.

I let the crew in and lined them out on what needed to be done and then headed back into the house. Britt stood at the sink, barefoot and wearing a pair of satin running shorts and a tank top. Her long blonde hair hung in a pony tail to the middle of her back. I have yet to see her when she didn't look sexy.

For the second time that morning, I stepped behind her and hugged her tight. I slipped my hands under her shirt and caressed her flat belly as I nibbled at her ear. "I hate to go, but I really need to get on the road. I'll call my insurance guy and see about the liability insurance. The guys know what they are doing and make sure when the El Camino is delivered that they park it in the far corner, as far from those guys as you can get it."

"Yes sir, "she giggled as I played with her belly button.

I leaned around and kissed her as I ran a hand over her back and then dipped under the waistband to fondle her bare butt. She squirmed against my hand as our tongues groped one another. With another quick embrace, I was out the door.

**Later that morning**

"Red Brick Photography, this is Brittany, how can I help you?"

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing that, "I said; "And you sound so damn sexy too."

"Aww, thanks lover; so how is your day going?"

"Okay, I guess. I was hoping to get done early, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I just wanted you to know to look for an email from my insurance guy. He is going to send a quote. It gets a little messy because I also live there, so my homeowners may cover some things and not others, but we'll get it worked out; anything new at your end?"

"Yeah actually; first, the wall looks really good. They have one coat on and are working on the second. It's really cool how the floor blends with the wall."

"Yeah, that's kind of old school, but it still works well. The only thing you have to be careful with is walking too close to the wall. The radius isn't that strong, so if you put a lot of weight on it, it will fracture. Gina in stilettos would go right through it." A short pause and then, "Aw crap."

"What's the matter babe? "She asked.

"Stilettos...I wanted you two in matching high heels for the shoot tomorrow and I forgot all about it."

"Well, you know we both have sets of heels, but they don't match. We can go out tonight and get some I suppose."

"Well, they're on me, "I said, "or I should say, on the studio. I'll just keep them as part of our wardrobe department. I think we'll just get some real simple but sexy white ones and then I can change the colors in Photoshop if I need to; hell, I suppose I could spray paint them for that matter."

Britt was laughing, "Yeah, those would good after about the third or fourth coat. I think you better figure on using your Photoshop skills."

"Yeah, you're probably right. So how about we grab dinner and then, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'll take you girls shoe shopping. See if you can arrange that with both girls because Kate is going to need a pair too at some point."

"All right," she said, "but no dinner at Red's again? That was kind of fun, "she said, slow and sexy.

"Yeah, and kind of expensive too; No, tonight is about the shoes. Can we get what we need at the mall? I don't buy too many women's shoes."

"Let me talk it over with the girls. I would think we could find something since all you want is a simple white shoe. You don't want stripper shoes or something....or do you? How tall a heel are you thinking about?"

"Geez, I don't know. What height starts to make a woman's legs and butt look really good?"

"Well, I suppose it depends on the legs and butt that you start with, "She laughed.

"You know what I mean. I don't want something that looks ridiculous, but at the same time, I'm not asking anyone to walk all over town in them; so what, 4, 5 inches?"

Still laughing, "Yeah, I think that's about right. Sorry, I just had a vision of Kate in some of those wild boots like Lady GaGa wears. They'd make her twice as tall as she is now."

"Yeah, I can visualize that. That could be a hot shoot; little Kate the dominatrix."

"Oh god, that would be hot...do you suppose? "She paused.

"No babe, I don't think that'll work for this job, but later, you never know, "I teased. "Anyway, why don't you see what you can set up with the girls and I'll spring for dinner; there's a Hot Dog on a Stick at the mall isn't there?"

"Oh, big spender; but now that I think about it...big ol' long thing on a stick, mmmm."

"Get your mind out of the gutter and let me know what you work out, "I laughed, "Oh and let me know when the car shows up; I gotta go."

"All right boss, I'll get right on it, "again in that soft and sultry voice.

**Around 3:30 that afternoon**

I was just leaving the last jobsite for the day when my phone rang. I now recognized the number as the studio and answered in my best Hank Williams, "Hey good-lookin', watcha' got cookin'..." All I heard was laughter at the other end.

"I'm sorry, "she said, barely containing her laughter; "You just caught me off guard, and by the way, don't give up your day job or your evening one for that matter."

"Well thank you very much, "trying to sound indignant; "See if I ever take you out for Karaoke."

"That's okay, "still laughing, "I sound like someone strangling a cat when I sing. So what's up?"

"I don't know; you called me."

"Oh yeah, they just delivered the El Camino and the guys are done with the wall."

"Fantastic, "I replied, "So how does the car look?"

"It is really, really nice. I've never seen a car that shined so much. The truck driver said he thought it had a lacquer paint job which makes it look real deep. It's like looking at the ocean at night."

"Sounds nice; what color is the upholstery?

"It's black and it looks like leather. I didn't dare get in it."

"That's good then; the black and white suits will work if we do any interior shots. So what's the skinny on the shoes? Are we going to the mall or do we have to go to 'Strippers R Us'?"

That got her laughing again; "No, I think we can just go to the mall, but I would like to check out 'Strippers R Us' sometime."

"Yeah, okay; so what time and where?"

"The girls close up at 6 so by the time they go home, get cleaned up, they can meet us at the mall at 7:30. The girls were fine with grabbing something at the food court, particularly since you were going to take them shoe shopping."

"Now they do understand that we're buying shoes that are for the studio, right?"

"Well, yeah, but shopping and trying on shoes is fun whether you buy anything or not."

"Oookay, "I replied. "I have one more stop to make at a supplier's place and then I'll be home or the studio, or whatever I happen to call it. I guess if I'm not going there to work, I'll call it home, otherwise, it's the studio."

"Sounds good, I've about had it with this computer, so I think I'll go grab a little nap. You can wake me when you get here. I love you.

"I love you too; see you soon."

** A little after 5 p.m. **

Well the wall looked good and the car looked even better. I felt a little better now that I had some insurance in case the unthinkable happened to the car. I parked next to Britt's SUV and quietly entered the house, not wanting to wake her if she was still napping.

Britt was sacked out on top of the covers, wearing only a black g-string and a cropped t-shirt. It looked like she was comfortable, but I couldn't help thinking that she was dressed this way for me, as opposed to her own comfort; and trust me, I appreciated it.

I carefully sat on the edge of the bed and took in the sights. The strong toned legs, the cute feet, the incredible butt and a delectable lower back, dimples included.

Britt groaned and stretched, turning over on her back, sweeping her hair out of her eyes; "Hi lover, when did you get here?"

I leaned over and kissed her lips; "Just got here; I didn't mean to wake you."

"That's okay; I was hoping that you would come home, find me this way and have your way with me, "yawning and stretching once more.

I ran my hand up her leg as she stretched, feeling the muscles, her toes pointed. "Trust me; it's the first thing I thought of when I came into the room."