Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina gave me another loving squeeze; "Yeah, that'll work. We can swing by the farmer's market first. Kate loves the farmer's market, don't cha' sweetie?" she said with a smile.

"Eww god, really?" griped the little one, still comfortably nestled into Britt's backside; "I hate the farmer's market. All that walking around and the crowds and you never know what they have; why can't we just get it all at the store?"

Britt and Gina laughed at their friend, enjoying irritating her. "They have much fresher fruits and vegetables," said Britt, "and they have someone there that always has fresh pineapples and we have to make sure that lover boy here always has his pineapple."

Both Gina and Kate looked at me and Britt quizzically and I felt myself start to blush a little. "So, our new landlord has a thing for pineapples?" asked Gina.

"No," laughed Britt as she stared deep into my eyes; "I do because it makes his cum taste good!"

"Well shit," declared Kate as she jumped off the bed and headed toward their room; "let's get to the fuckin' farmer's market Gina!"

The rest of us busted up laughing as the little one's perky butt and long black hair disappeared around the corner. "Well, I guess it's time to get up," Gina said, giving me one last caress and a kiss.

"I suppose," I said, glancing at the clock; "but the market doesn't open for another couple hours. Let's go scrounge up some breakfast and we'll put together a shopping list." I gave both the girl's a squeeze and we forced ourselves out of the comfortable bed.

** Mid-morning, Sunday **

We managed to put together a good breakfast and thankfully there was some pineapple which Kate hand fed me throughout the meal. After a playful meal, we put the list together and got the girls on their way. Britt and I cleaned up and then headed upstairs to the studio/office to download yesterday's shots. It was nice and warm upstairs, the sun streaming through the big glass skylights. I had on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt while Britt wore a bikini bottom and a little crop tee. Her long bare legs were tucked under her as she sat next to me at the desk, intently staring at the pics of Kate and the MG.

"These came out really nice lover," Britt commented as we scrolled through them. "For a pretty unexciting car, you and Kate made it look pretty special," as she reached over and placed her hand on my thigh.

"Yeah well, I think we have to give a lot of credit to you. Your coaching really brought the best out of her. She just really came to life after you put her at ease," I said. I continued to run through the shots, "One thing I notice is that she can easily go from innocent little girl to seductress; it's a great quality for a model."

"She's done that a lot in real life lately. When she moved in with us at the beginning of the school year, she was a little prude. Now she can get down-right dirty," Britt exclaimed.

Timing being everything, just as Britt finished that last statement, we came up to the 'private calendar' shots that Kate took of Britt and I. We sat silent as we scrolled though the shots, perfectly framed and sharp. We both gasped as a close-up of my hard cock slipping into her mouth took over the entire screen. Britt's hand strayed up my thigh until she had a firm hand on my cock. The next few shots of us sprawled naked across the back of the car were erotic as hell and then another porn shot; my fingers spreading her slick snatch wide, ready to probe her depths. The wet redness, clearly focused, was rude, but made my dick throb; Britt felt my response and squeezed her reply.

Too quickly we came to the end of the pics as this was where Kate joined in on the fun and I somehow managed to blow a load into both of these beautiful women and watched in awe as the innocent one consumed the cum-cocktail from Britt's freshly fucked pussy. It was a threesome that I won't forget anytime soon.

We sat quietly for a minute staring at a blank screen, my blonde lover's hand softly caressing me, our breathing audible. I finally broke the silence; "well, Kate really has a pretty good eye. A couple of those shots were calendar worthy."

"Yeah," answered Britt as she reached under the waistband of my shorts and got a good grip on the situation; "but some of them looked like they came right off a porn site. Pictures like the one of you spreading my pussy open usually don't do much for me, but because I knew it was me I guess, well fuck, I'm so wet, I could float a boat. And the one of me taking your cock in my mouth and that was all you saw; shit; I just want to blow that one up and look at it all day....Fuck I'm horny!"

We were instantly all over each other as I sat her on the desktop and attacked her mouth with mine while my hands strayed all over her sublime form. She struggled to push my shorts down over my ass as she squirmed on the lacquered wood top. My hands settled on her ass, tucked in between her and the desktop and I pulled her tight to my burgeoning cock, now free to wander. "Bed," she moaned through our kiss.

'Good fuckin' idea,' my dick told me, so I carried her to the bed and not so gently bounced her on the mattress. Britt squealed with delight as she pulled the skimpy shirt over her head; "Get your camera," she said, her eyes dark with desire. Ever obedient, my dick and I grabbed the camera off the side table next to the desk and turned to see my love lying back on the bed with her legs spread and her little bikini bottoms being eaten by her pussy. Her outer lips hugged the tiny blue triangle, dark from her juices.

"Close-ups," she murmured as she drug her index finger up the great divide. I dropped to my knees and zoomed in, focusing on glistening puffy lips and scant, saturated fabric. I followed her finger, shot after shot as she played with the cloth, tucking it deeper till her pussy nearly swallowed the itty-bitty bottoms. Finally, the troublesome piece came off, leaving her pussy bare and vulnerable. I glanced up from the camera as her gaze bore down on me, her eyes black with want and her tongue licking her lips in anticipation.

"Open it," I whispered in a commanding tone. A shiver ran through her as she spread her pussy lips apart, exposing her pink core. I stared at her open sex, the soft, wet interior my cock so loved. "Fuck," I said under my breath as I remembered to take the shot. Britt shivered again as she repositioned her hands, rocking back a bit to show her perfect pink star, shining bright with the run-off from her stimulated snatch. Her pussy now gaped exposing a deep tunnel of love and it took all the willpower I could muster not to drop the camera on the floor and fill that gap with my cock that was throbbing with desire.

I managed a couple more shots, standing over her, looking down at her obscene pose, legs spread wide and tucked back, her pussy gaping wide and an asshole asking to be plundered. I stepped back and took one wide shot, capturing her in her pornographic entirety. To say she looked ready to be fucked was an understatement and my cock wasn't willing to wait much longer.

I stepped back up to the foot of the bed and looked down at my babe's x-rated display. I sat the camera to the side on the bed and placed my hands on the insides of her spread, tense thighs, looking up to see her lustful look. "Eat me," she said breathlessly, her chest heaving with each breath. Obediently, I dropped my head down to her crotch and inhaled deeply, her erotic aroma stiffening my dick and resolve just that much more.

Ever the tease, I raked my tongue over her winking pucker and skipped over the deep cave before latching onto her distended clit, sucking it between my lips. Britt stiffened as her first orgasm overtook her, "FFFFUUUUUCCCKKKKK......" she bellowed as her cunt convulsed. I continued to bathe her sex with my tongue and lips, tickling her asshole with my tongue as it pulsed, trying to coax me in. Lost in the joy of giving her pleasure, I heard the shutter release of my Nikon, and I glanced up to see her holding it, shooting wide with the camera above her head, hoping for the best from the auto-focus. I went back to what I was doing, drawing another climax from deep within her. "Jeez....ahh...Shit..." she moaned through another orgasm.

Britt was clearly in need of a respite, so I backed off and let her legs back down onto the bed and slid up beside her, not snuggling as she was warm enough as it was. She laid there on her back, her eyes closed with the occasional shiver running up her body. I traced patterns up her arm, across her chest and contemplated playing with her nipples. She anticipated my move and took my hand and held it down on her belly, still trying to catch her breath. She turned her head to look at me, her eyes now a deep blue; "You're incredible," she said softly, squeezing my hand in hers.

'Thank you' didn't seem appropriate, so I simply scooched closer and kissed her shoulder and whispered, "I love you." A tear began to form in her eyes as she turned away; I kissed her shoulder once more. Turns out, she turned to locate the camera which she handed me and slid over till we were shoulder to shoulder. Her hand released mine to allow me to operate the camera. Her hand now found my cock as we reviewed the pornographic images on the little two inch screen. Even at that size, the images were startlingly graphic. I could hear Britt's breathing quicken as we perused explicit shots of my tongue probing her ass or lapping the inside of her gaping pussy. "Fuck," she repeatedly murmured as she stroked my stiffening member.

Rested and ready, she let go of my cock and sat up, giving me a quick kiss. "Scoot back to the head board," she said as she stood up next to the bed and shook her bountiful head of blonde hair, bending over and running her fingers through it, a cursory brushing. I sat against the upholstered headboard and admired her, wondering how I got this lucky. Britt caught me staring and leaned over to give me a deep kiss before reaching back to the bedside table and retrieving something she quickly tucked under the pillow.

Slipping up onto the bed, she gave me another kiss as she straddled my belly, nestling my cock in her ass crack. "So lover, are you ready for me to fuck the shit out of you?" as she reached back, tucking my cock into her crack, rocking back and forth. I simply smiled and nodded in the affirmative as my hands ran up her sides, settling on her firm tits, thumbing her stiff nipples.

"Okay then, get that camera ready," as she backed over my dick, spreading her juices along the length until it sprang up, free and slapping me on the belly. Britt straightened up and ran her hands up and down her torso, squeezing her breasts, twisting her nipples. Snapping pictures, I watched her raise up on her knees and bend back slightly, reaching down and showing off her pussy, spreading her lips, dipping the occasional finger in for a sample. Tasting herself, she gave a smile of approval and reached down for my cock. I watched through the viewfinder as she ran the tip of my cock through her wet lips, gathering her essence. Slowly, she let me in as I captured my advance, slowly watching my cock disappear. Unhurried, she slid up and down, occasionally reaching down to spread herself, exposing her stiff clit riding along the top of my shimmering member.

I was more than content to let her ride me until I gave her my gift, but my lovely assistant had other poses in mind. She slowly dismounted; my slimy cock slapped my belly in retaliation. Britt smiled as she gave me a quick slurp before turning her back to me and reassuming the position. She leaned forward, reaching back and spreading her ass for me. I took a couple shots of her tight ass and open pussy which was dripping onto my balls. Satisfied that I had enough shots of that particular pose, she reached between her legs and took my cock in hand again, aiming it at her sweet snatch. "I'll bet that looks nice," she said as I zoomed in to capture the moment as she captured me once more. Her ass winked at us as my cock slipped further inward until we were safely home. Britt rode me for a minute before straightening up and reached back to retrieve whatever it was that she hid beneath the pillow.

I didn't catch what it was, but I had my suspicions. Britt leaned forward again to deal with whatever she had gathered, so I took the opportunity to run my hands over her ass, my thumbs playing with her asshole. Britt moaned as I played and then swatted my hands away. Picking the camera back up, I watched as she probed her ass with lubed fingers, one, then two; slipping and sliding beside my cock still enjoying her tight pussy. Next, a bright pink vibrator showed up, shining with lube and quickly replacing her fingers. Like watching a private porno, I captured images of Britt pleasuring herself with my cock buried deep in her cunt while she plundered her ass with the vibrator.

"Oh my god that feels fucking incredible," she groaned as she filled her ass with the vibe and I filled her pussy with my cock. Her pace quickened and I figured we were close to the crescendo when she suddenly stopped and let a small orgasm roll through, trying to push me and the anal intruder out. Giving herself a second, she inhaled and then slowly retracted the pink invader. Her asshole gaped as I took another shot, my cock still firmly parked in her pussy below her open back door.

Britt sat back upright, back straight and she flexed to realign her muscular back. She turned to look at me and asked;" Are you ready baby?"

'Ready for what,' I wondered. The answer came as she handed me the bottle of lube and raised herself up, freeing her favorite toy. You didn't need to give me detailed instructions as she leaned forward slightly and spread her ass wide. I quickly squeezed a healthy amount of the cool lube on the head of my cock, like syrup on a sundae. Picking up the camera and shooting with one hand, I pointed my greased pole at her open rear portal and chronicled the advancement of my cock as it was consumed by her greedy ass.

Once I was completely covered, my cock gone from sight, I made a management decision and called the photo shoot finished and a smashing success. Now it was time to get down to real business and fuck my lovers ass until we both passed out. Setting the camera aside, I grabbed her by the hips and set a rhythm, slowly with full strokes, letting her ass get used to my full girth, which was getting bigger by the minute.

"Oh fuck me," she moaned, grabbing my ankles and ratcheting herself up and down my cock. I stared intently as my cock advanced and retreated, the tight skin of her ass drawing outward with each thrust. After what seemed like an eternity, my cock began to numb and Britt was clearly tuckered out. We slowed until we stopped, seemingly defeated; but there was no way I wasn't going to give this girl a load up the ass she would soon forget.

I pushed her off my dick, much to her surprise and it showed in her face as I stood beside the bed and grabbed her legs and flipped her onto her back. She got that devilish look back when I drug her to the edge of the bed and she watched as I squirted a healthy amount of the lube onto the length of my throbbing, angry member. I pushed her legs back, lifting her butt and slipped a pillow underneath and then anointed her still open ass with a healthy dollop of the sex grease. Handing her the pink vibrator, I winked as I slid my dick home, fighting the compression afforded by the tight fit. Obscene sucking and farting sounds followed the pistoning of my cock in her ass as I drove for home. Sweat dripped off my nose and I heard the vibrator hum and then felt the vibrations as she ran the vibe around the outside of her pussy, teasing her own clit, waiting for the pivotal moment.

The extra lube and change of position was just what the doctor ordered. Along with that, the looks on each other faces carried us to the end. Britt's eyes grew big; as I'm sure mine did as we felt each other reach the peak. We reached the top simultaneously; my cock exploding, seemingly endless amounts of molten cum jetting into her pulsating ass. Britt convulsed, as if having a seizure, her ass milking my cock, pushing and pulling, unsure of whether to expel me or take me in further.

Britt lost control of the vibrator and it rolled off her, settling on the bed, humming to no one. I only had the strength to wrap my arms around her legs, pulling them together and then lean on them, the bed and her, the only thing keeping me upright. Little aftershocks rolled through her, coaxing out what little cum I had left. Eventually, I found my way to the bed and we lay side by side, breathing hot air into each other's faces as we drifted off to sleep.

** A little bit later **

I woke to whispers and soft giggling. I opened my eyes just enough to see Gina and Kate standing beside the bed where Britt and I lay naked and spent. Kate held my 35mm Nikon and was scrolling through the pics, both of their eyes wide; "God, look how big his cock looks in her ass," Kate whispered to Gina as she glanced down at my now, less than expansive dick. "I thought I wanted him to fuck my ass, but now I'm not sure," the little one continued.

Gina's right hand was in her shorts, obviously getting off to the digital display; "Oh, I definitely want that cock in my butt. I want to watch his face as I fuck him till he cums in my ass," she said in a stutter.

Kate let out a little squeak and looked at me as my cock gave away the fact that I was awake and listening to their conversation. She gave me a little covert wink and said, "You know what would be fun?"

"What's that?" Gina responded, her fingers still diddling her pussy as she stared at the tiny images.

"While George is fucking that sweet ass of yours, I could put on the strap-on and I'd fuck your pussy at the same time. Or, we could have Britt fuck your pussy while I took pictures." Kate paused and looked down at me, still pretending to asleep, and my cock jumped once more. Kate couldn't contain her giggle, giving us away. Gina stared into my now open eyes, still playing with her pussy as Kate took a shot of Britt and I naked on the bed, a fitting closing shot.

Gina managed a small orgasm, her eyes never leaving mine. Kate took a couple more shots, even a wide one that captured Gina standing over us, her hand rapidly working her pussy inside her shorts. Putting the camera back on the table as Gina got herself put back together, the little one said, "Gina and I'll put away the groceries. See you downstairs in a couple; we have some BBQ from the market for lunch."

I managed a smile as I hugged Britt closer, tempted to close my eyes and drift back to sleep. I could hear the girls downstairs, busily dealing with the shopping, so guilt finally got me to my feet. Getting Britt up was another thing all together. She moaned and grumbled as I gently tried to wake her. Soft caresses got me nowhere, and it wasn't until I resorted to nipple pinching that I got a response.

"Mmm," she groaned as she stretched her arms up; "I was dreaming that that we were lying in a field of clover, making love and you... Ohh!" she winced as she stretched her legs. "I guess it wasn't all a dream. I dreamed that you were overcome with lust and you ravished me, violating my pussy and my ass with your big cock, telling me how much you loved me as you fucked me like an animal. It was the most erotic dream I've ever had." She paused as she looked up at me with those deep blue eyes; "You don't suppose we can find a field like that any time soon, do you?"

I leaned down to kiss her and help her sit up; "I'll do my damndest to find that field, even if I have to plant it myself," I said, kissing her softly. Britt wrapped her arms around my neck, trying to pull me down and start round two; "We better get up lover," I said with the proper disappointing tone; "Gina and Kate are back and they brought lunch; they're getting it ready now."