Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's so fuckin' hot," she moaned as she tormented the little man in the boat with the slick crown of my cock. "Are you watching?" she asked. Glancing up at me, then quickly back down; "Watch me fuck your big dick!"

And watch I did as she guided me with practiced precision. We both moaned out loud as the tip of my cock split her inner lips. "Are you watching?" she asked once more as we both concentrated on the vanishing act. "Ah fuck me, you're big," she moaned as her pussy walls rippled. I wanted to respond, but the sights and sounds were overwhelming. Her milky juices flowed ahead of her descent, my cock anointed for the blessing to come. "I think I came a little," she whispered, stopping to watch her love flow.

I did it without thinking, animal instinct I suppose. Momentarily caught off guard, I grabbed her hips and thrust my hips up as I pulled hers down, planting the remaining four or so inches to the hilt. At the same time her clit came in contact with the base of my cock, Britt threw back her head and wailed as her pussy convulsed on my cock. I held her firmly in place, running my hands up her sides as her belly rippled and her incredible cunt continued to try and consume my cock. Being the devil I am, I stealthily approached her throbbing nipples and gave them each a firm pinch. This triggered another eruption below.

"God damn you," she growled as she grabbed my hands, trying to break my hold. Her black pupils looked like smoldering lumps of coal. Breaking my tenuous hold, she grabbed my wrists and leaned down, pinning my hands over my head. Her long blonde hair cascaded over my shoulders as we came face to face. This time the look n her eyes was almost frightening; I knew I was toast.

"I love your cock," she whispered, grinding her crotch into mine. Giving me no time to reply, her lips locked onto mine. Our tongues parried and thrust in each other's mouths. Britt moaned and kissed me harder each time I willed my cock to stir inside her. Out of breath, she pushed back and arched her long back to stare at our connection. I craned my neck too, watching her wet lips sliding up and down my stiffness. Her tits and firm belly glistened with sweat as she slowly fucked me.

"Can you see okay?" she asked, looking back down at me. "Can you see my pussy fucking you?" I could only manage a nod in the affirmative, hypnotized by the sights and sounds of her tight pussy slurping away at my shaft, milky rivulets running down to my balls. Shifting her hands to bear on my shoulders, my blonde lover rocked her hips taking short rapid strokes. The head of my engorged cock peaked out between her puffy inner lips and then disappeared back into the tight, wet confines of Britt's hungry pussy.

"God," she moaned as she slowed the cadence, cloaking a couple more inches of cum-slickened dick; "watching us make love makes me so fuckin' hot!" Concentrating, she chewed at her lower lip as she pushed herself down. I flexed just as she touched down; "Fuck meee..." she cried as she ground on me. Her pussy walls rippled once more and her abs tightened as another orgasm rolled through.

I reached up and pulled her to me. She relented, collapsing on my chest. Her pussy continued to hold me tight as I brushed her damp hair from her face. Her eyes were still unfocused as she rode out the pleasure waves. My hands came to rest on her lower back and I massaged her back and my favorite butt cheeks till her heartbeat normalized.

We kissed and petted and my baby purred in my ear. I thought for a minute that I'd lost her to slumber-land and I could very easily have nodded off myself when her pussy gave me a little 'wake-up' hug. "You didn't think I was done with you yet, do you?" she whispered before running her tongue inside my ear. My still rigid member gave her a push back and she shivered.

Britt pushed herself back upright, her hands flat on my chest; "Let's change the view, shall we?" Like an Olympic gymnast on a pommel horse, she did a 180, never losing our connection. I nearly lost it though, caught off-guard by the sudden twist of events if you will. I grabbed at her hips to make sure she didn't continue and attempt the perfect 360. She giggled as she felt my internal response; "You like that huh?" she smiled over her shoulder.

"You little shit," I replied, giving her a little slap on the butt.

"Oh yeah baby," lifting up slightly to give me a better target, "spank my ass baby!"

Always the one to oblige, I gave her a sharp slap on the right cheek with a resulting 'crack' that echoed through the room. "Yeah," she yelped, "spank your bad little girl," as she continued to slide up and down my cock.

Bracing her hands on my knees, she thrust her butt at me, her pussy packed with prick and her asshole winking at me. I alternated from cheek to cheek, spanking my nasty little girl until both cheeks glowed red. Guilt tried to trickle in, but her pleasurable moans and her undulating pussy quickly flushed those thoughts away. Only because my hands started to sting, I stopped and began massage her quivering bum. I lovingly kneaded her warm cheeks as she continued a slow rise and fall on my slick shaft. Britt's asshole winked at me on each upstroke as I spread those delectable hemispheres apart. Calling my name, I couldn't ignore the invite and my thumbs slowly made their way.

"Oh yeah," she shivered as the pad of my thumb rested on her puckered pink. "Play with my ass baby," she moaned as she twisted her hips and danced on my cock. There was no retreating now and I kept pressure on her wrinkled bung-hole. Her gyrating intensified; "Stick it in...put your finger in my ass!"

I gathered some of the more than ample juices that continued to run down my dick and moved my thumb up to her back door. The gyrating ceased momentarily as I made my entrance and she inhaled sharply..."Fuck me baby," she groaned as her ass relented and I buried my thumb as deep as I could. Her body shook with both portals now occupied and I pushed he butt up and then let her fall back, starting a slow double-fuck.

"Oh my God," she muttered as my thumb and cock worked together to take her over the top once more. My lover sputtered bits of words and expletives as she continued her ride; forgotten was her promise that I would be the one to be fucked till I couldn't walk. Knowing she couldn't last much longer, I spread her sweat-soaked cheeks even further apart and snuck my other thumb into her tight tunnel. "Holy fuck," she cried as I drove both thumbs as deep as my hands and her ass cheeks would allow. Now with a firm grip on the situation, I drove my cock deep and back up, relentlessly driving for the climax I knew waited just around the corner.

"Fuck me...Fuck me...Fuck me," she chanted until I felt her implode as she buried herself in my crotch and nearly tore my knee caps off. Her back was ram-rod straight as her lower body quivered through a body racking orgasm. All I could do was stay put and let her ride it out, concentrating on not letting my restless cock move and trying to ignore the numbness in my thumbs.

Slowly, Britt returned to the present and sat up straight, still firmly pegged in place. She turned her head and smiled at me through sweat socked blonde strands. Her pussy gave me a hug; "I thought you'd cum for sure that time." My cock returned the favor and she bit her lip and let out a little whimper; "I need to lie down."

We both leaned left so she laid on her side and my cock and thumbs were summarily evicted. We both let out a satisfied groan as we shifted apart and let the cooler air circulate around us. Still too warm to cuddle, I reached out and ran my hand up and down her length as far as I could reach. Britt stretched and audibly purred with contentment.

Now I would have been just as happy to roll over and go to sleep, being the unselfish one that I am (yeah, right). Eyes closed and fading fast, I felt the bed move as Britt slithered over and started with the little kisses on my face. "Unh unh, no sleeping for you yet," she whispered as her lips found mine and kissed me softly. Working her way down, she peppered me with kisses on my throat, down to my chest, her tongue teasing my nipples. Giggling, pleased with her effect on me, she worked her way further south, probing at my navel with her rolled up tongue.

Now she laughed as I reached down and pushed at the top of her head. "Somebody's anxious," kissing her way down until she bumped into my awakened dick. "Hmmm...sweet pussy," managing a grin with her mouth full. "No more talk," I said as I grabbed a handful of blonde hair and redirected her attention.

"Yesshh shirr," she gurgled as she took me into her mouth. I laid back and let her do her thing, listening to her try to make all the obscene noises she could. I was soon as hard and maybe as wet as I'd ever been, my cock literally dripping.

"Perfect," she proclaimed as she flipped up on her hands and knees and thrust her beautiful ass my way. Face down on the bed, Britt reached back with both hands and spread herself wide. I stared at the porn-like scene; my cock was like a divining rod, pulling me toward her. Grabbing her hips, I ran my length over her distended pussy lips, skipping over her inviting puckered asshole. Over and over, I slid along her furrow, my balls slapping at her clit until she growled, "C'mon, Fuck me already!"

"You got it baby," I replied, grabbing my cock and splitting those plump lips. Halfway home I stopped to let her get used to it, only to nearly get knocked on my ass as she plunged backwards.

"I said Fuck Me!" as she got up on all four and indeed fucked herself as I just tried to stay upright. Holding onto her hips once more, we got a rhythm, long strokes, so long and slow I could feel the coolness on my cock before slipping into the warmth again.

I groaned out loud as I looked down at our coupling. Her pussy lips hugged me tightly, spreading her juices along my length. "You like that baby?" she asked, her black eyes staring at me over her shoulder. "You like to watch your big cock fuck my tight little pussy baby?" thrusting with each word. I only grunted as I got a firmer grip and plunged deeper yet. "Fuck Yeah," she howled as I bottomed out and gave her a couple more for good measure.

Britt's asshole winked at me each time I withdrew, teasing me. Now I never thought that it was all that sexy to spit on your lover, but at that moment, well it just seemed like the thing to do. With accuracy that would make a middle-schooler proud, I made a direct hit. My love jumped and then looked back over her shoulder once more as my thumb once again made its entry into her backdoor. "Hmmm..." she cooed as she wiggled her ass; "Good idea, but I want to watch too."

Leaving the next move to her, I let go of my hold and she slithered forward, my cock making an audible 'pop' as it begrudgingly left the warm confines. Britt continued to crawl until she got to the headboard and plumped a bunch of pillows until she was satisfied with her nesting. Turning around, she leaned back into the mountain of bedding. Locking eyes, I watched as she ran her hands down over her perfect tits, over her firm belly and when she reached the promise land, they each took a different path until they reached her knees, mid-way down those long, shapely legs. One hand under each knee, my ex-cheerleader demonstrated her flexibility. In a pose that would make a stripper jealous, Britt's pointed toes now touched the headboard, wide-spread, well near edges of the king-size bed.

I followed her eyes until we both focused on her sex. It was a cunt now, obscenely spread and anxious to be fucked. Her asshole too gaped; 'Choose me', if assholes could talk that is. "So fuckin' nasty!" she shivered as she looked up at my cock, now quivering, pre-cum seeping. "Fuck me already," she implored.

I was already on the move, knee walking with my stiffness in the lead. I leaned forward and grabbed the top of the headboard. With one hand I held the mahogany backer and with the other, I prepared for the final assault. We both watched intently as I let the head, now dark purple and angry, slip between her spread lips. "Slowly," she moaned, spellbound by the disappearing act we performed. With the same speed, I slowly withdrew my cock, now enrobed in her milky nectar. Her pussy walls rippled as I descended again, a little faster this time. "I love your fucking cock," she mouthed as her dark eyes stayed locked on the action.

After a couple minutes of the modified push-ups, my bowed back began to complain and I tried to reposition myself. Britt sensed my discomfort; "Let's try something else baby." Releasing her legs, she straightened out; "Scoot back babe," my cock once more evicted. Evicted, but not forgotten, Britt sat up and grabbed my slippery dick and stroked it slowly. "Feels to me like someone's about ready to cum, huh?"

I nodded dumbly, closing my eyes and enjoying the personal massage. "Well then," she continued, "I think it's time that you fuck this sweet ass that you can't seem to keep your fingers out of." I opened my eyes to see hers, dark and desiring. Without another word, she was one her back once more, hands at the ready behind her knees, but this time she rocked straight back, folded in two, her knees beside her head. I had no choice but to take in the sights. Another pornographic pose; Britt smiled at my hypnotic trance. "Spit on it...spit on my ass and lick it. Lick my ass and then fuck me till you cum in my ass. I want to feel you fill my ass with your hot cum. I want to watch you fuck my ass until you can't take it anymore!"

I'm not a big on talking dirty. I guess it goes back to my upbringing and being taught that a woman should be treated like a lady; with respect and on some levels, reverence. But I can tell you that it didn't hurt my sensibilities one iota to hear my partner express her sexual desires in any form or fashion. I leaned down and put my hands on the back of her taut thighs. Looking into her lustful eyes, I pursed my lips and a big bead of saliva hung precariously over her waiting anus. She shook as the glob landed dead center, followed closely by my tongue. I stabbed and licked at her asshole as she whimpered. My tongue burrowed at her wrinkled pink and my chin spread her pussy lips flat. Lucky I drug a razor across my stubble earlier.

Deeming her ass more than wet and ready, I straightened up and once more we watched as my more-than-ready member eased slowly inside. Her sphincter did all it could to keep me out, but I persisted until the head of my cock popped inside. Britt inhaled deep as she watched my cock slip inside. "I love you, I love you, I love you," she chanted as my cock was slowly consumed. "Oh my God," she moaned as my hips met her butt cheeks. We kissed as we did a slow grind, getting used to each other.

"I love you and I love your cock," she whispered, nibbling on the end of my nose as she continued to rotate her pelvis; "You feel huge but now I've had enough foreplay, so get with the program and fuck me. Fuck that ass and give me your cum baby!"

Taken aback for a second, I pushed back up and grabbed her calves and pushed her deeper into the mattress. "You got it babe. You want that sweet ass of yours fucked? Well you've come to the right place."

Britt giggled at my attempt at dirty talk, but the levity ended I pulled back and then buried all I had deep inside her tight ass. "Ummpff," she grunted as I bottomed out. Her eyes were big and black and she chewed on her lower lip as she watched my cock withdraw and then hammer home again. "Unh, unh, unh," were the only sounds she could muster as I relentlessly plowed into the abyss. The sight was mesmerizing as we both watched my cock piston in and out. Her pussy seemed to gulp for air with each cycle.

'Who's gonna have to learn to walk all over again tomorrow?' I asked myself as we felt the end draw near. Britt's eyes grew bigger as my cock also seemed to grow exponentially. Her ass seemed to tighten in a final ditch effort to expel the intruder.

"Sweet Jesus," she groaned. "It's so fucking big baby! I feel it...cum for me ...fill my ass...Fuck Me...Fuck meee!!!"

This was it; my ass puckering as my balls tightened and I buried myself as deeply as possible. "Ahhh shiiii..." as my cock pumped like a Howitzer, round after round, unrelenting until we ran out of ammo. I collapsed, breathing hard, smacking my head on the African imported hardwood. Arms and legs surrounded me as Britt pulled me in tight. I slumped down, just a puddle of spent flesh coming to rest on a cool spot on the mattress.

Minutes later, hell it could have been hours later, I was rousted by a cool dampness, gently caressing my spent dick. Soft kisses on my thighs relaxed me as I reached down for her. "Hi baby," my lover said softly as she tossed the wash cloth aside and crawled up beside me, her breasts tickling me as she approached. We kissed as she nestled into the crotch of my arm. I wrapped her up and held her tight.

"Thank you," I whispered as I brushed the hair off her face so I could see her dazzling blue eyes.

"Anytime," she smiled, running a finger over my lips. "Often, in fact," she giggled, "But the thank you isn't necessary. In case you didn't notice, I kinda liked it too...like half a dozen times liked it." She leaned up and kissed me again. I kissed her back and ran my hand down her back. She winced a little when I reached her bottom and I pulled back with a start and gave her a questioning look. "By the way," she smiled bigger yet, "I may be in late for work tomorrow; I seem to have a little hitch in my get-along."

I couldn't help but snort and laugh at her; "I thought I was the one who was going to have to learn to walk all over again tomorrow. What happened to that plan?"

Smiling, she snuggled up tighter and whispered in my ear, "It went just like I planned it," and then started snoring softly.

"I love you," I whispered, kissing her softly as I pulled a sheet over us.

"Love you too," came a sleepy muffled reply, and she was out for the count.

** Tuesday, mid-morning **

Third cup of coffee in hand, I was parked in a parking lot down by the beach, looking out at the surf when the obnoxious blue-tooth interrupted my quiet reflection. Slapping at my ear, "This is George." A kissing sound squelched in my ear and I immediately knew who was on the other end.

"Morning lover," Britt cooed through the air waves. "That was for the kiss I assume you gave me before you snuck out of the house this morning."

"Well I didn't really have to sneak out," I chuckled. "You were dead to the world when I got up, so I just took my shower and grabbed a little breakfast and came to work. I didn't hear a peep out of our two roommates either."

"Yeah," I heard her stretch, envisioning her long lean body still prone in our well-used bed; "Well I didn't hear them leave either, so I was really deep in dream-land then." I heard her groan and stretch once more; "I wish you were here; I could really use a good back rub. I'm as stiff as your dick was last night, taking advantage of my poor little ass."

"Yeah, well I'll have to admit to a little soreness too," I replied.

"Well I would hope so," Britt laughed,"We gave your willy a real workout last night." Pausing she continued, "And remind me to give Willy a special thank-you kiss later; he really knows how to treat a lady;" laughing at her own joke.

"Yeah, I'll do that, but that may be all he can handle for a couple days, you know, a little kissin' and huggin'."

"I know the feeling," she continued to giggle. "Well anyway, I just wanted to call you and thank you again for an incredible night and I'll see you when you get home, okay?"

"Alright babe, I'm glad you called and I loved last night too; So any thoughts on dinner?