Everyday Collegiate Ch. 02

Story Info
Brody scores a date with the girl of his dreams.
1.8k words
3.5
11.4k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xTrailx
xTrailx
33 Followers

[In the first installment, Brody hooked up with Stacy, a girl who lived in the same dorm building as him. He still did not know the identity of the girl in the white jeans he had seen earlier that day.]

Another week went by before I caught a glimpse of the girl in the white jeans again. I made a habit of walking the same way at roughly the same time as that first day, hoping to see her again. Each day I was faced with the same disappointment, as I did not see her hips swaying as she walked towards me. The next time I saw her, I was walking into campus in the afternoon. I was on my way to the cafeteria to get dinner when I spotted Tim sitting on a bench. He was bent over a textbook, a look of stern concentration on his face. As I got closer, I realized he was sitting next to someone. It was the girl in the white jeans. She was wearing some tight khaki shorts, a green T-Shirt, and some flip-flops. She was leaning over the book in Tim's lap as well. They appeared to be studying together, and I walked up and gave Tim a playful slap in the back of the head. "What's up, brother?" I said with a grin on my face.

"Hey, Brody," he said, looking up from his book.

I looked over at the girl next to him. She was as gorgeous as I remembered. Her tanned, olive skin looked flawless in the light cast by the sun setting. Her shoulder length brown hair was tied into a loose bun on the back of her head. "Hi, I'm Brody," I said confidently, extending my hand for her to shake.

"Aubrey," she said without smiling, taking my hand and shaking it lightly before letting go.

"I was just about to hit the caf' for dinner, if you two want to tag along," I said, jerking a thumb over my shoulder in the direction of the cafeteria.

Tim nodded his head enthusiastically. "Yeah, I'm starving!" he exclaimed slamming his book shut.

He winced slightly as he closed it on his own thumb, but covered it up well enough as he slid it into his bag. "What about you?" I asked Aubrey, feeling myself really hoping she would agree to join us.

"As enticing as that terrible cafeteria food sounds," she said sarcastically, "I'm just going to make myself dinner at my apartment."

I gave her a disappointed smirk. She bent down to pick up her bag and I couldn't help admiring her slim, tanned legs. She wasn't very tall, only standing about 5'1, but her slender figure gave her a modelesque demeanor. She swung her bag over her shoulder and stood to look at us. She blew a strand of hair out of her face. "Your loss, baby," I said with a grin, running my hands through my hair in a way that showed off my biceps.

"Don't call me that," she said, giving me a semi-annoyed look. She gave us a small wave and turned around to leave.

I shrugged my shoulders and turned towards the cafeteria. Tim scooped up his bag and followed me. As soon as he caught up with me I turned to him. "Tim, you've got to set me up with that girl," I said bluntly, not caring that I sounded desperate as we continued walking towards the cafeteria.

"Uh, I can try, I guess," Tim said, a blank look on his face. "I don't really know her very well. She's just been helping me with biology since I'm struggling with it a lot."

"Well, you better nail it, she's fine as hell," I said, giving him a sideways look.

"I'll talk to her tomorrow," he said as he pulled the door to the cafeteria opened and stepped inside.

The next day I woke up early. I was excited about the prospect of getting to know this girl better. I was confused at the thought, however. I usually got excited to have sex with girls, but never excited to actually get to know them. This girl was different, for some reason. She was hott, for sure, but it wasn't the kind of hott that you just wanted to jump on. It was a respectable hott. Banishing the thoughts from my head, I grabbed my backpack and headed for the library. Tim's biology class was in the morning every other day, so his class would end in about an hour and a half. I fished my phone out of my pocket and sent him a text message. It read: Meet me in the library after your class to tell me how it went with Aubrey.

I climbed the four flights of stairs to the fourth floor and went to my customary spot in the back corner. I sat heavily in the cushioned chair and pulled another one close to prop my feet up on. I laid back and tried to fall asleep but was far too anxious. I ended up reading on erotic stories on my iPhone, which didn't help as I got slightly aroused.

About an hour and a half later I heard footsteps coming towards my corner. I quickly stuffed my phone into my pocket and sat up anxiously. I saw Tim round the corner, his biology book clutched against his chest. He looked nervous. Following him was Aubrey, who until seeing me, looked pretty bored. Her face went to one of contempt when she saw me, however, making me squirm nervously. "Tim, what is he doing here?" she asked, not taking her eyes off me.

"He's sort of the reason I brought you here," Tim said to her, "Not that I don't really need your help with biology."

"What is he talking about?" she asked, directing the question at me.

I didn't know what to say at first. I wanted to just be up front with her, but my usual confidence with girls was nowhere to be found with her. "I guess I'm just rather taken aback by you," I said, laughing nervously.

"Can you leave us alone for a few minutes?" she asked Tim, turning to face him.

Tim nodded and turned to walk away, still clutching his Biology book nervously. He got a few steps away and turned back around. "Are you still going to help me study?" he asked anxiously.

"Yes," she said with a smile, "I'll come find you."

With that he turned and disappeared behind a bookshelf. I kicked the chair my feet were up on away from me and gestured for her to sit in it. She sat down and set her bag down on the floor next to it. She looked at me, no emotion on her face whatsoever. "So what is all this about?" she asked.

It took me a few seconds to answer. "I don't really know," I said, shrugging my shoulders. "I just haven't met a girl as gorgeous as you since I've come here. I wanted the chance to get to know you."

She blushed slightly at the compliment, but her expression didn't change much. "You know you have a reputation, right?" she asked, but when I opened my mouth to answer she cut me off, "when I first saw you I thought you were really cute, and seemed like someone I would be interested in. So I asked around about you. Half the girls I talked to had already slept with you. The other half said they had plans to. I don't want to be with a guy like that."

I looked at her, not really knowing what to say. "I realize I haven't exactly been saintly since I got here," I began, trying to formulate what to say as I went, "but I can change. All the girls I've done anything with here haven't meant anything to me. They were just hookups. But that doesn't mean every girl will mean nothing to me."

I tried to keep in calm expression, but I was mentally shaking my head in disbelief. I had never talked to a girl like this before. To me, girls were nothing but sex toys. How was this one girl having such an effect on me? She thought for a few minutes about what I had said.

"I want to believe you, I really do," she said, looking down at her feet, "but how do I know I can trust you? How do I know you won't screw me over, or use me?"

"I'll tell you what," I said, my confidence slowly starting to build up, "give me a chance. If anything seems out of place, or your unhappy with anything, you can leave."

She seemed to think this over for a while. A few minutes of silence passed by. I felt myself grinding my teeth together in anticipation. I mentally willed myself to stop doing it, but the anticipation was too much. "I'll give you once chance," she said finally, "but if you screw up, even once, I'm done with you."

"Fair enough," I said, grinning wildly from ear to ear, "Now I have a question for you."

"What?"

"Where do you want to go to dinner tomorrow night?" I asked, smiling at her.

"I'll leave that up to you," she said, returning the smile.

We made small talk for a few more minutes before she said she was off to go help Tim with his homework. I decided to go to the cafeteria for lunch, and then back to my dorm. When I walked through the door of my dorm, a wave of relief flooded me that my roommate wasn't there. Wanting to relax a little I stripped down and hopped in the shower.

As the warm water flooded over my body my mind wandered to how the date with Aubrey might go. My mind flashed to an image of her crawling up my bed towards my on all fours. She kissed my thighs as she made her way up, finally engulfing my cock in her mouth. I felt my cock harden and I took it in my hand. I began stroking it slowly, thinking of my cock sliding in between Aubrey's perfect tits while she licked the head off it. I grabbed a bottle of body wash and squirted some in my hand. I lathered my rock-hard cock in it and began stroking. I imaged Aubrey, my cock in her mouth, swinging her lower body up over my face and lowering her dripping wet pussy onto my face. I imagined lapping up her juices, them running down my face as I flick my tongue over her clit. I imagined sliding two fingers into her sopping wet hole and another into her tight, puckered asshole. My stroking pace quickened and I began to feel my balls tighten. I imagined her laying on her back, pulling her knees up to her chest and begging my to fuck her. I would slide my cock into her pussy and sink it in until I'd feel my balls slap against her asshole. The image sent me over the edge and I sit a thick wad of semen onto the shower curtain. I watched it run down with a silly smile on my face. I couldn't wait to see what tomorrow night would bring.

xTrailx
xTrailx
33 Followers