Everyday Tales Of Country Folk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, sweetheart, don't play hard to get. Your Mum needs a hand and we haven't played together for weeks", he said into her ear. With that he slipped two fingers into her pussy, and was delighted to find her already moist. 'Like mother, like daughter,' he thought to himself.

Turning her head to look again at her decadent mother, enthusiastically engaged with two cocks, Fallon's resistance faded. Sid was right. She hadn't played with anyone for days; her boyfriend was away touring with his rock band.

'What the hell' she thought, 'so what if they are old gits? They're hung, and they seem to know what they are doing'.

Not for the first time, she reached down and took Sid's endowment in her hand. Leading him by the cock, she walked them over to her mother and shedding the few clothes she wore, mimicked her mother's position. Sid was buried deep in her in an instant and she pushed back at him as her mother wailed in orgasm beside her. When Mike fed his engorged cock into her willing mouth, she recognised the familiar taste of Jolene on his cock!

The unexpected addition of Fallon into the sexual melee caused the men to redouble their efforts, and they set about the task of her initiation into the club with a mission. For her part, Fallon had to admit that, despite their ages, the men were truly great cock-smiths, who could teach many of her younger lovers the way to satisfy a woman.

Mother and daughter were happy but exhausted by the time the men's lust had diminished enough to allow them to rest.

It was into the 'Cider Club' that Jolene intended to recruit, 'squeaky clean,' Ruth Archer, by fair means or foul! The explicit, undeniable evidence of Ruth's adultery, so fortuitously provided by Fallon's find at Rickyard Cottage, was all Jolene needed.

She would confront Ruth as soon as the right opportunity presented itself.

Jolene did not have to wait long before her chance to talk to Ruth in private arose.

*

To be continued...

E mail feedback gratefully received.

12