Everyday Tales Of Country Folk Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

Ruth took time out to clean herself up after Sid had left her alone. Taking off her wet thong, which, bizarrely, she had retained throughout her ordeal, she stuffed it into her bag which she had left back in the office.

The CCTV was still running and she arrived in time to watch Usha being fucked by Sid, and Jolene riding Kenton's cock. The others looked spent and flaccid as they sat and also watched what was to be the final action of the night. Ruth was ashamed of the fact that she was unable to keep her eyes off her brother-in-law's cock, which was exposed repeatedly as Jolene rose and fell upon it.

Kenton came hard for the third time that night at the same time that Jolene climaxed on his cock and collapsed on his broad chest. Jolene quickly rolled off him and he then moved to kneel beside Usha's head as she was being pounded by Sid.

Ruth watched in fascination as, without a second's hesitation, Usha licked and sucked Kenton's cock clean of the cocktail of his sperm and Jolene's pussy juice. She even washed his big balls with her tongue. Again Ruth could not deny her arousal at the sight of Kenton's cock and her friend's lewd display.

'What's happened to me?' she thought to herself, in self disgust at her body's betrayal.

Sid came deep in Usha as she reached yet another orgasm. She had lost count of the number of times she had come that evening, on hand, tongue and cock. As with Kenton earlier, Usha put on a display of cleaning Sid's cock and balls.

Exhausted, the men left, but not before Usha handed Kenton a card with her telephone numbers and he rewarded her with a wide smile, a long final kiss and a squeeze of her bottom.

Returning to the office with Sid and Jolene, Usha was reunited with Ruth and they were allowed to depart for home using the same door they had used to make their entry some hours earlier. If they had hoped to leave unnoticed, then they were unlucky.

Neil Carter had scurried off home as quickly as he could after leaving the pub, ever fearful that his wife would suspect his late return. Mike and Eddie had no such worries and sauntered to their respective houses without a care in the world.

Kenton however, went no further than a park bench on the village green, from where he could see the Bull. Being in deep shadow, it was impossible for anyone to see him as he sat and waited without a sound. Not sure why he was waiting, he was nonetheless rewarded for his dalliance, as he saw not just Usha, but also his brother's wife, Ruth, emerge from the pub and make their way quickly to Ruth's car.

As the vehicle sped away, Kenton could not contain his glee at his good fortune in what he had seen. He and Ruth would be having some very interesting conversations; and much, much more he suspected. He strolled home with a very active mind, all tiredness from the physical efforts that evening forgotten.

*

To be continued.

All e mail feedback gratefully received.

12