Everyone Does Sally

Story Info
The wife gets used by everyone.
1.9k words
4.03
299.4k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill has been trying to get his wife into a swinging life style for several years. For months he has been fantasizing about her being sexually used by three or more people all at the same time.

Bill's wife, Sally, is a very good looking 35 year old woman. She is five foot and one inch tall. She has short brown hair and blue eyes. Sally has the stereo typical classical female figure. Looking at her from the ground up she has small feet at the end of gorgeously shaped legs. Sally's legs flair out into ample hips. Sally has a tiny waist and her breasts, while not a large measurement in inches, are DD cups. Her dark pink nipples, when aroused, stick out more than an inch. Sally loves to fuck and enjoys giving and receiving great head. Years ago, when Sally was still in college, she had a few bi experiences. When Sally has had a few drinks she gets very horny and more receptive to Bill's (and some of her own) fantasies. His favorite fantasy also seems to turn her on the most. This fantasy is where Sally is the sole object of multiple partners. Where both male and females suck and fuck her to exhaustion. This is the fantasy they are going to fulfill tonight!

This evening two couples are coming over for dinner. All of them have been friends for years. They are going to help Bill fulfill his fantasy: To fuck Sally's brains out! Sally's best friend Rhonda and her husband Jim, along with Bill's best friend Mike and his wife Andrea, are the couples Sally and Bill agreed would be the perfect couples for their plan. Over the years they all have shared each others fantasies.

Sally selected these two couples because she knew that both of the men had huge dicks. She had found this fact out by talking with all of her female friends over the last few months. Sally reasoned; if she was going to do this for Bill, she might as well get something she wants out of it as well. Her favorite fantasy, one she has not shared with anyone but Rhonda, is to be fucked by two giant dicks! Bill was amply endowed at eight and a half inches and Sally was well satisfied with his size. However, she has always wondered what a really big dick would do for her! Sally's investigation reveled that Jim was at least ten inches and Mike was eleven and almost twelve inches! That is, of course, if Jim and Mike's wives had not lied to her!

After dinner was over, they all went into the family room and sat around the coffee table. Sally already had consumed four large glasses of wine and was beginning to lose her inhibitions about being used as everyone's fuck toy. Bill passed a round of Margaritas to everyone. The three couples were engaged in small talk with each other. The topic of their conversation slowly drifted around to sex.

Mike was the first one to make a move on Sally. He put his arm around Sally and pulled her to him and kissed her. Sally opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue deep inside of Mike's mouth. Sally moaned softly as Mike explored the inside of her mouth with his own tongue. Sally's nipples popped to attention and her pussy started leaking! She leaned back on the couch and her mini skirt slipped up on her thighs, exposing her shaved pussy! Rhonda was seated across from Mike and Sally. When Sally's dress rode up, Rhonda crawled across the room and spread Sally's legs far apart. Rhonda put her head between Sally's legs and kissed Sally's dripping and shaven pussy. Andrea was seated next to Sally and she leaned over and took one of Sally's huge tits between her lips and sucked the nipple to its full extension. Jim got up and moved in front of Sally and took her other tit in his mouth and proceeded to extend its nipple also.

Sally mound loudly into Mike's mouth. Sally was now over the top. Both of her massive tits were being sucked wildly, her pussy was being eaten by her best friend and Mike had her mouth busy! Bill looked at his wife, who was moaning and thrashing about on the couch, and his massive erection just got harder! Sally was really into it, she was way beyond Bill's wildest dreams! Sally's hands had found the zippers to Mike and Jim's pants and she had both of their cocks out. She was slowly stroking them.

Bill was the odd man out at this point. Since the plan was to do Sally completely, he hesitated to touch either of the other women. Rhonda looked up at him and motioned him over to help her eat Sally's pussy! He got between his wife's lovely legs and licked her dripping pussy! While Bill was licking Sally's pussy, he felt his pants being undone. He looked down just as Rhonda slipped her lovely lips over the end of his hard dick!

Mike got up on his knees and fed the end of his huge dick into Sally's face. It was so big around she had trouble getting it in her mouth. Mike was very persistent and he managed to get over half of his dick into sally's stretched mouth before she gagged. At this point Mike slowly pulled it back out. He repeated his slow in and out motions. Sally finally began to relax her jaw muscles so she could take more and more of Mike's eleven plus inches. Soon, Mike was rapidly fucking Sally's mouth. Sally had never had such a big dick in her mouth before and was loving every inch of it!

Jim noticed Sally sucking on Mike's hard dick and decided it was time for him to fuck her pussy. Bill and Rhonda moved aside and Jim got in between Sally's out stretched legs. Rhonda licked Sally's pussy and sucked on Jim's dick to get them both ready for the invasion by this ten inch monster. Rhonda placed the head of Jim's dick at the entrance to Sally's pussy. Jim gave a mighty shove and in one thrust he was buried to his balls in Sally's dripping pussy. Because Sally's mouth was so full of Mike's thrusting cock, all she could do was grunt in pleasure. Jim's dick, although not quite as big as Mike's, was bigger than any dick she had ever had in her pussy before. It was stretching her out and she loved the feeling of being filled so tight. Rhonda and Andrea were now both sucking on and handling Sally's big tits. Sally had four people working her over now. Bill got next to Rhonda's shoulder and rubbed his dick on her back and neck. She alternated sucking on his dick and on Sally's extended nipple.

Everyone was getting close to climaxing. Jim lost it first; he pulled his dick out of Sally's pussy and let loose his cum all over her flat belly and huge tits. Andrea and Rhonda got Jim's cum on their hair, faces and backs as well. Bill was the next one to cum. Rhonda moved aside and he let fly with a huge load of cum, all over massive Sally's tits. Andrea and Rhonda smeared Bill and Jim's cum all over Sally's tits and they licked it up. They shared Bill and Jim's cum with each other in a wild French kiss. Mike was the last to let loose. He shoved his dick all the way into Sally's mouth and dumped his load of cum deep down her throat. His dick was so far down her throat, she swallowed all of it. Sally was now a mess of cum stains. When Mike pulled his dick out of her mouth all Sally said was:

"MORE!"

Mike moved onto the floor and lay down on his back. His massive dick was still hard and sticking straight up. Jim and Bill picked Sally up, turning her face down, they positioned her pussy over Mike's erect dick and shoved her pussy all the way down on it. Mike's dick stretched Sally's pussy even more than Jim's had!

She moaned: "Oh fuck, it is so big! Oh yes! Fuck me, Fuck me with it!"

Sally now had an even bigger dick in her pussy! Twice in one day Sally had the biggest dick she'd ever seen stuck in her pussy. Her pussy was now so full it felt like she was being fucked for the first time. Only this time it didn't hurt and she KNEW she was going to enjoy it!

Jim went around to Sally's head and stuck his still hard member into her mouth. He immediately began to deep throat her. Jim shoved all ten inches completely into Sally's mouth. She gagged at first, but soon got used to the size of Jim's dick. Jim furiously pumped Sally's mouth and throat for all he was worth.

Sally was on her hands and knees, with Mike stretching and soundly fucking her willing pussy. Jim was furiously fucking her mouth and throat. He was ramming the full ten inches all the way in and out of Sally's mouth. Jim's wife seldom allowed him to fuck her face this hard and he was enjoying Sally's lack of protesting.

This left Sally's asshole exposed and empty of cock. Bill soon took care of that void. He had Jim and Mike pause for a few moments, so he could stick his dick into Sally's seldom used asshole. Andrea licked the head of Bill's dick, while Rhonda licked Sally's asshole. When both areas were well lubricated, Bill stuck the head of his big dick into Sally's tiny asshole. She shrieked in pain. Bill hesitated for a few seconds while Sally got used to the invader. When she quieted down Bill rammed the rest of his dick deep into her asshole! Sally could not cry out any longer because Jim was fucking her mouth again! She quickly got used to Bill's dick in her asshole and now she wanted fucked!

Sally softly moaned in pleasure: "All of you, fuck me please!"

Her polite request belied what she really wanted: For them to FUCK HER ABSOLUTELY SENSELESS!

Mike and Bill soon got into a rhythm and were pounding Sally's pussy and asshole with vigor. All three of the men had already cum once this evening, so this was going to be a long fuck! Just what Sally wanted! Rhonda and Andrea lay down on the floor, one of them on each side of Sally. They each took one of Sally's massive tits in their mouths and sucked and massaged them. Now everyone was doing something to Sally! Sally was in absolute nirvana! All five of them were driving her crazy with passion!

After about a half an hour of steadily fucking Sally's in all three holes, all three of the men exclaimed:

"I'm going to cum!"

Jim came in Sally's mouth, Mike came in Sally's pussy and Bill came in his wife's ass. All three of them pulled their dicks from Sally's body and let their cum drain from her well fucked holes.

Just as they all pulled out Sally shouted:

"OH god I'm Cumming!" and she exploded into a massive orgasm.

Sally fell face down on the floor, exhausted and completely fucked. Rhonda and Andrea licked the cum off of Mike's, Jim's and Bill's dicks. Then while the men and Sally all watched, Andrea and Rhonda got into a comfortable position and ate each others pussies until they both had their orgasms. By now all of them were completely spent. Everyone fell asleep on the floor.