Everyone Loves A Quitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood before him all smiles. "I like it," she smiled. "It's comfortable and it looks cute."

"It looks more than cute."

"Why Benjamin," Julia cooed in an exaggerated lilt. "Are you coming onto me?"

"Damn straight," Benji laughed as he placed his hands onto her hips and tugged her down onto his lap. "You are the sexiest Victoria's Secret model that there ever was."

"Sexier than Gisele?"

"Who?"

"Gisele," Julia stated with a pout. "She's like the mega hot super model that models in the catalogues and on the runways and every man in America wants her."

Benji shrugged. "Never heard of her. So in my mind, you are Gisele. In fact, you are better than Gisele because your name is prettier. And you're mine."

Julia grinned brightly. "I think you really like the underwear."

"Can I tell you a secret?" he confessed with a sideways smirk.

Julia nodded. "Always."

He leaned into her body closer, allowed his hands to glide lower than her hips. He cupped her butt as he guided his face dangerously close to her ear. He grinned and whispered, "I want to tear it off you."

Julia backed off his lap slowly and waved a finger in his face. "Nope, sorry. You have to buy it before you can try it."

Benji coughed and stretched his legs out, hoping to force his body to stop reacting to the sight of Julia in the skimpy underwear. The sight of Julia was always breathtaking, he could admit; but there was something special about seeing her in these decidedly feminine clothes that she so rarely wore. Or, well, she always wore underwear. Just rarely matching underwear that was so tight. And see through. And lacy. And soft. And feminine.

"Benji?" Julia called his name and he smiled. "You are in some other world. And I think you need to do something about that," she pointed toward his crotch, "because I'm done trying on this stuff and you cannot walk out into the store like that."

He frowned. "You're right."

"Then I guess we're going to have to take care of that," she stated and he thought he was hearing things. Then she dropped to her knees between his legs and smirked. "Benjamin?"

"Mmm?"

"Do I make you horny?" she grinned as she reached forward to unzip his Dickies and take him into her hand. He could barely breath a response. Julia didn't seem to need confirmation, though: she continued to stroke him slowly, painfully slow. She grinned up at him. "Do you want me to help you?"

"Yes, Julia. Oh god, yes."

Julia winked. Her little hand continued to work his length before, without much warning, she dipped her head forward and took him into her mouth. She did this slowly too, teasing him by first licking just his tip and then slowly placing him onto the surface of her tongue. He wanted to cry out or moan in frustration, but he forced himself to stay coherent enough to remember that they were inside a dressing room. The women's dressing room.

"I can't do this," he whispered but his voice was forced and much louder than he wanted it to be. "Julia, oh fuck. Julia. I can't…like this. We can't."

"Just go with it, Benji," she urged and her hot breath across his skin made him shudder. She bobbed her head expertly and he lost all thought of their whereabouts. He wanted to take her and hold her in his arm. He wanted to lift her up and place her slowly down onto his- "Benji?" she whispered.

"Mmm?"

"I think I want you inside me," she whispered, a deviant glint in her eyes. "I need you inside me."

"Jules."

"Please?"

He nodded and stood beside her, backing her toward the ridiculously pink wall. Pink. What a fitting color he thought sadistically as he raised her up and then lowered her body down onto his waiting erection. Julia wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around her neck.

She grinned. "I always wanted to try out this position."

He grinned back. "I think I need to sit down, though."

"Sitting down on the job?" she chided as he carried her back to the sofa and took a seat, never once losing contact with her tight body. "Benji, I need you to fuck me," she pleaded.

* * *

"Mmmyeah," Jenna moaned. "Oh yes, oh yeah."

"Jenna," Paul was calling her name. "Jen, come on. Wake up." He laughed and began shaking her slightly. "Earth to Jenna, wake up. Captain, oh my captain."

Jenna yawned, blinked back from the heinous intruding light, and tossed herself face-first into her pillow. "Go away," she moaned.

Paul sighed and layed back down beside his girlfriend and attempted to gently remove the pillow from her face. "Jen, you were talking in your sleep."

"So?" she groaned.

"So you ended up moaning in your sleep!" he laughed.

"Huh?" she immediately sat up and yawned. "What?"

"You were having some kind of a nightmare," Paul grinned, rubbing comforting circles across her back. Jenna sighed. "Or maybe it was a really, really good sex dream."

Jenna shuddered slightly with the breeze in the room, and immediately wished she hadn't sat up. She laid back down and tugged the covers to her chin. "Was I?"

Paul nodded and cuddled closer to her warm body. He smiled into her ear. "You were talking about going to the mall with Julia."

Jenna smiled at the thought. "I love the mall," she cooed. "And I love Julia."

"Yeah, well, you're making me wonder," Paul mused as he draped a tattooed arm over his girlfriend and grinned. "You were moaning Julia's name for thirty minutes."

Jenna yawned. "I love Julia, but I don't love Julia. She doesn't swing that way, Paul." She yawned again and placed her face into his chest. "What did I say?"

"That Julia's boobs got bigger and she needed a new bra," Paul laughed as he rested his chin atop Jenna's head. "And then something about panties and I don't know. You weren't making much sense."

"Well, it wasn't a stress dream then," Jenna yawned. "That's good."

"No, you seemed really happy," Paul smiled. "You were smiling in your sleep."

"Was I?"

"Yeah."

"Huh," Jenna shrugged slightly. "You smell good this morning, Paulie. Did you shower already?"

"Nah," he sighed and continued rubbing slow circles over Jenna's soft back. "I haven't showered since Tuesday."

"That's disgusting."

Paul laughed. "Anyhow, so about this dream. Is there anything you need to tell me?"

"No, why?" Jenna yawned again. "Dammit, I want to go back to sleep."

"You were moaning Julia's name," Paul observed with a raised eyebrow. "And you said something about an exposed nipple."

Jenna yawned. "It was a dream, Paul, get over it. From the sound of it, it was more your dream come true than mine."

"What's your dream come true?" he questioned immediately, not missing a beat.

Jenna grinned. "You bathing!"

12